Seasons Ch. 01: Summer 03

Story Info
A serious talk, a heated meet and the promise of a future.
3.6k words
4.72
6.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sigr
Sigr
14 Followers

Third part of the Seasons story, last part of the Summer arc. It seems that readers are liking it, and as I'm having lots of fun it'll continue as planned. This part continues right when the second one ends. All characters unless stated otherwise are 18+ years old.

* * *

Embarrassed but quite more calm than before, both girls got downstairs, slightly dreading the talk they were about to receive. Samantha's mother, Alicia, had caught them asleep on the couch and in less clothed than common decency required. Samantha seemingly was taking it in stride, of course knowing her mother well, but Andrea was walking behind her, almost as if she was trying to hide behind her girlfriend, an impossible task for the taller blonde.

Slowly but surely, both girls were back on the couch and as soon as they sat down, Samantha reached for one of Andrea's hands, holding it between both her own. It was a sweet gesture of support, one that made Andrea's green eyes dance nervously between the hands and both Thompson women, as if she had to ask for permission for such a gesture after what happened. In the end, Andrea settled, accepting Samantha's gentle and welcoming touch.

"I'm sorry for-" Andrea started, unable to handle the silence and wanting to apologize for the undignified show, but Samantha's mother soon interrupted her with a wave of her hand.

"There is nothing to be sorry about besides the lack of pizza" Alicia said with a wide smile. "I've no issue with Samantha finding someone, and I'm glad about that someone being you. I do hope that you are a good influence for my unruly daughter and not the other way around" she added with a hearty laugh.

"Mooom" Samantha protested, but she was smiling too. "But you are right, she's the best" she added, staring at Andrea with beaming blue eyes.

"We are going to need some rules even if I believe you" she sighed, seemingly as unwilling to have such a talk as both girls, if not more. "Nothing intimate outside your bedroom, unless you are totally and completely sure that we are gone for the weekend or something like that. And make sure that the mayhem in your room doesn't extend beyond it" Alicia said, sounding generous.

Andrea giggled with the remark about how messy Samantha could be, earning her a pinch on the back of the hand that her girlfriend was holding. "Hey, it's true" she shrugged, falling into the friendly dynamics that mother and daughter always had.

"The other thing is about precaution. I had this talk with Samantha time ago just in case, but a refresher can't hurt" Alicia continued. "I'm way too young to be a grandmother and you have college ahead of you" she stated, serious.

"I... I've been on the pill for years and we... we haven't yet..." Andrea mumbled, her face reddening fast. She stared down to the floor, so she couldn't see the interested look on Samantha's face or the understanding in Alicia's.

"That's fine enough" Alicia sighed, relieved. She didn't know how far they had gone until Andrea stumbled upon that clumsy admission, so it was nice to know that they weren't in danger of having a kid. "That should be all, at least for now" she shrugged, not really needing to poke anymore into the nervous girls. The couple was happy with being done with that and able to move forward, although it would require some extra explanations to do on Andrea's home and when Samantha's father returned home, but that would have to wait.

* * *

Even with permission, both girls weren't specially keen about making out in any of their homes with the parents there, so for a few days they lived in a state of strange tension. They could barely keep their hands away from each other, and the kissing multiplied, but that was as far as both went. Of course, parental presence wasn't the only deterrent, as there was an unmentioned issue floating around. Samantha was afraid of hurting Andrea while doing it and Andrea wasn't sure if she could handle her girlfriend. Discussing it would have helped both of them, but between the embarrassment and not wanting to let the other half down, they just danced around the topic.

It would require Andrea's bold disposition when one morning she sent a text to Samantha saying that she was home alone. It was Andrea the one who started it all on her pool, and it seemed that it would be her move to seal the deal. Samantha was jogging a bit around the neighborhood when she received it, quite an extraordinary event for her, but she had pent up energy that needed burning. Given the situation, she couldn't help sprinting towards the Van Nuys residence, ringing the house's bell not even a minute since the text arrived.

"Who- already here?" Andrea opened the door to find her surprise, a panting girlfriend, hands on her knees as she recovered from the sudden exercise. Since she was exercising Samantha's unruly black hair was tied in a messy ponytail and she was sporting a white hoodie with steel gray leggings. "You goof..." she giggled, pulling her inside while the wordless Samantha just gasped.

Once into the house and after a couple seconds recovering, Samantha pressed her bountiful body against Andrea, soon sealing her mouth with a kiss. Samantha seemed hurried, anxious even, but there was a tenderness to her nibbles and kisses, a certain care. Part of it was how each day she learned more and more of what made Andrea tick, but the other was also the need to take her time with her girlfriend, to not rush things.

As Andrea's pale yellow shirt and white miniskirt crumpled under the passionate assault, the blonde girl's hands traveled through Samantha's raven hair, untying and unwrapping her already haphazard ponytail into the waves she loved to play with. "Upstairs" she urged, cupping Samantha's face as she walked backwards, not leaving contact with her girlfriend as Samantha chased her through caresses and kisses all the way up.

Samantha herself kicked back Andrea's bedroom's door closed behind her once they arrived, and since she didn't have the distraction of going after her taller girlfriend, her hands slowly wandered down. It was first her thin waist, pulled to make her press against her form, feel the heat she radiated after that exercise and her own passion. Her eager claws soon sunk into Andrea's firm buttocks, groping her over the white skirt.

Andrea giggled, but she was the one that made Samantha come home and she wasn't going to be idle while she touched her everywhere. Forcefully gaining some space between them, Andrea zipped down the front of Samantha's white hoodie, allowing her to not only stare at her plump midsection, but also tease Samantha's breasts, trapped tight under a white sports bra.

Samantha wanted more, and soon her hands flipped up Andrea's skirt, bunching it on her back, allowing her to slide her hands under the waistband on her panties, groping her ass directly. She couldn't see what she was doing or her girlfriend's white panties, but feeling that compact ass resisting or yielding to her pressure depending on how she moved, how Andrea tensed, was more than enough. "Wait, I'm sweaty..." she warned Andrea, as she seemed intent on undressing her and feeling her whole body.

"Love, I don't care" Andrea said with a hurry unlike her, born from pent up desire. Samantha wasn't dirty, she was going to make sure she ended up sweating way more than she was, so there was no point warning her even if she would love sharing a shower with her. With the advantage of her height, Andrea was soon done with Samantha's hoodie and then the sports bra, releasing her girlfriend's boobs from captivity. She pushed her ass back, away from Samantha's react causing her to whine, but as she leaned forward to feast on her tits, that whine turned into a moan.

"Oh fuck yes..." Samantha sighed, now that her hands were ass free, she enjoyed Andrea's long hair as she caressed it, slightly pushing her face against her chest. There, trapped by her warmth, Andrea licked her, kissed her, even scrapped a bit with her teeth if she felt like so, earning a couple of loving hair pulls to keep her hunger in check. It was amazing, but Samantha wanted to recover the control and use her hands to make Andrea scream.

Andrea was caught by surprise, pulled away from the never ending pleasure of feasting on Samantha's tits, so she used the minimal respite to discard, almost tear, her shirt and her bra, matching her nudity to her girlfriend's. It was precisely Samantha's hands who rudely handled her, soon pulling her back close to her heat, blue eyes shining with an idea, a purpose.

Samantha used her smaller height to take one of Andrea's whole breasts in her mouth, perky nipple teased by her tongue, but that attention, even if pleasurable, it was just a distraction. With one of her hands back in Andrea's ass after rising her skirt, the other was trapped between their bodies, first finding the waistband of Andrea's panties and then harshly pulling them down to her knees.

Andra gave into the assault, hands everywhere distracted with Samantha's lovely curves, but she hold her breath in as she could feel her girlfriend's hand cupping her bare sex, soon fondling her lips. The attention given made Andrea lean more and more into Samantha's form, moving her legs awkwardly to finally get completely rid of her panties, kicking them away. "Fuck... Sam..." she gasped, feeling her wetness open to give way to Samantha's heart finger.

Samantha herself would almost be surprised of her girlfriend's preparedness if she hadn't tasted her before. Knowing Andrea more intimately through those days, she suspected that she had already been overtly excited before she sent her such a message, maybe even busy. "You were playing with yourself before I arrived?" she asked, playful.

"Ah..." Andrea reddened even more, caught. "Maybe?" was all she could admit. "I wanted to have you close... and... I couldn't resist messaging you. Didn't know you'd be here so soon... ah, fuck, there..." Andrea's half hearted explanations would have to suffice, as her mind was focused on Samantha's hand trapped between her thighs, not on what she was saying. One of her own hands wanted to return the favor, and when she reached Samantha's groin, she found her erection bulging unrestrained under her leggings.

As pleasurable as Andrea's fondling of her bulge was, her unstable reach given the height difference was no match for Samantha's direct approach. To broaden the gap even more, at least enough to make Andrea scream and feel like she was melting on top of her, Samantha added a second finger inside her tightness, a third one after a while. She suspected it was the exercise perhaps, but how Andrea's muscles gripped on her fingers was something otherworldly and made Samantha think twice before any move, not wanting to hurt her.

It wasn't as much exercise as lack of habit. Andrea twitched in sync with Samantha's movements, and even if she wasn't a stranger to penetrative masturbation, she had never gone further in that getting one of her fingers inside, two if very, very horny. She didn't just had three appendages caught in her, but they were also Samantha's chubbier ones, so it was a lot. Trapped in that grip, Andrea wasn't going to last, as Samantha seemed to know what to do, and once she started thumbing over her bulging clitoris, it was a matter of seconds before she exploded.

The first thing Samantha felt were Andrea's nails on her back, as her girlfriend clawed in, surprised by an unprecedented feeling. The shouting of her name, Andrea shaking like a leaf in her arms, how her body jerked and trembled, all signs of Andrea's pleasure and yet Samantha drunk in like it was her own, a full participant in that shared moment.

"Shit... give me a moment..." was the first thing Andrea said when she backed off, gasping for air. Her hands softly rubbed over her perky breasts, slowly, as she rode the lingering pleasure she felt. With her footwear long abandoned, Andrea was just poorly covered by a crumpled skirt, one that didn't last on long and once gone revealed her glistening and bare sex. "I want it, I want it so bad..." she whispered, grabbing Samantha by her plush waist and pushing her to Andrea's bed, landing face down.

Samantha tried to crawl towards the middle of the bed, but she couldn't do it without leaving the rest of her outfit behind, as her girlfriend was pulling from it. First her leggings were peeled from her, dragging her panties with them for a bit, still lodged in her hard cock and trapped by that thick ass. That didn't deter her girlfriend, who climbed on the bed after, and soon Samantha felt her pulling her black panties off, without any idea of where had Andrea discarded them. By the time she managed to reach the center of the bed and turned face up, Andrea was already straddling her belly.

"It's so hot..." the blonde said, reaching back to grasp Samantha's cock, feeling it throb under her fingers. It was slightly more than long enough, nothing she couldn't handle, but it's girth was both impressive and worrisome. "Let me..." Andrea pulled it, pointing towards her, and slowly but surely she scooted backwards into what she desired most. "Fuck... fuck..." she swore, not an usual thing on her unless they were tangled on a situation like that. She managed to get half inside, foreskin pulling as she got more of it, unwrapping like a present. A few quick breaths, almost like she was getting ready for swimming competition, and she pushed back with determination, getting the rest of Samantha inside her with a single move. Gasping, Andrea leaned forward, using Samantha as a pillow, while her legs trembled a bit, spread to the sides of her girlfriend's thighs.

"Take your time, get accustomed" Samantha recommended, managing to talk even if having Andrea wrapping her felt wonderful. Her worries about her girlfriend allowed her to leave her pleasure to a side, at least for the most part, and try to help her, caressing her hair. "You are doing amazing, stop if you need to" she encouraged, although couldn't help but have a silly smile on her face, product of both pleasure and pride for her hard working love.

"Is so thick I thought it would hurt a lot" Andrea confessed, slowly rising back into a kneeling position, the whole length of Samantha still inside of her. Seeing the questioning look on her girlfriend's face mixed with the pleasured smile made her giggle. "Maybe it's because I'm wetter than ever but... it's so good... I feel so full..." she revealed, as Samantha's cock pressed against her insides, new dimensions of pleasure were slowly coming into her understanding. "I'm gonna try... fuck..." Andrea gasped, as she started to sway and gyrate, grinding herself on that cock.

"Andrea you feel amazing..." Samantha gasped, grabbing into her own breasts for dear life, trying to find support into her pliable flesh. She felt Andrea pull her back and forth first, around in circles after, and even if most of her was still inside, the stimulation was incredible. Once accustomed, her hands abandoned her own body to rest on Andrea's narrow hips, matching both her paces, helping her move.

"Mphhh..." Andrea gasped, shifting her posture. Switching from kneels to feet as a support point, she wasn't straddling Samantha so much as squatting over her groin. Trusting Samantha to support her with her hands, Andrea started to move up and down, getting most of Samantha out only to slowly push back inside her. With such a thick cock pushing on her walls, every squat was paradise, but even for an athletic girl like her it wasn't an easy feat, hindered by lack of experience.

"Yes.. that's... it... fuck me" Samantha encouraged, and as she picked up the pace, her hands were holding Andrea firmly, securing her. With time, Samantha started to move her hips accordingly even if a bit awkwardly, matching Andrea and making their bodies clash with more strength, sending pleasurable goosebumps to both girls. Shiny with pearls of sweat and the sun entering the window behind her, Andrea was prettier than ever, her face contorted into a mask of pleasure, but her green eyes as awake as ever, staring back into Samantha's, connecting their souls.

As her firm body crashed over and over against Samantha's soft flesh, Andrea had her second orgasm, pushed beyond her limit by the energetic act and the fire between her legs. Gushing wet and trembling like an scared kitten, Andrea's body splayed over Samantha's. Holding unto what meat she could grab, Andrea rode both girlfriend and orgasm into a wet mess. Once finished, even if she still shook from time to time, Andrea was limp, recovering her breath while using Samantha as a pillow. "Sam, that was crazy..." she said, but her words were soon interrupted.

Samantha hugged Andrea against her, enjoying the moment of pleasure, but she wasn't done. "You like crazy? I'll show you..." she promised, turning both of them around in a way that Samantha was now covering Andrea's body, still lodged inside her. Kneeling back, Samantha took Andrea's legs and rested them against her chest, using them as a grip for her leverage. Widening her stance a bit, Samantha started to relentlessly pump her hips, fucking Andrea with abandon.

"Shit! Ah! Sam!" Andrea was almost awoken back to life, dragged from her pleasant cloud in heaven into her girlfriend's fiery fuck. She could not only feel all of Samantha like she threatened to split her in two, but also the small details like the balls bouncing against her backside or Sam's fingers digging into her legs. "Kiss me!" she half pleaded, half demanded, and Samantha was eager to comply, awkwardly moving her into a missionary pose, slipping out of Andrea in the motion.

"Here, let me..." Samantha mumbled, guiding herself back into Andrea's wanting pussy, ready to keep pounding her, to keep chasing pleasure. Sweaty like never before, Samantha dripped wet over Andrea before getting pulled into a close hug, their lips meeting with a force only rivaled by their sex. "Andrea... I'm... coming..." Samantha warned, driving herself balls deep at the very end. Throbbing with fury, Samantha came like never before, finding herself humping Andrea mad after the first ropes. Clumsy and almost feverish by pleasure, Samantha's cock slipped out, a few last dribbles of cum landing between their pressed bodies.

Andrea had yet another orgasm, or maybe more than one, she didn't exactly know. Usually suck bursts of pleasure, until she was intimate with Samantha all of them self imposed, tended to leave her feeling a bit lonely, vulnerable even. This time was different though, as not only it had been the craziest pleasure of her life, but she felt also safe. Covered in an almost suffocating way by Samantha's body while her girlfriend recovered her breath, Andrea just hugged her, happier than ever.

* * *

As fantastic as after sex cuddling for an unknown amount of time had been, both girls felt like they had to move and get up sooner than later. They were a naked, sweaty mess and the bed was like a battlefield, so they had some cleaning to do of both themselves and the room, clothes scattered all around. Small gestures of affection plagued every second, a peck here, a caress there, as they couldn't stay too long away from each other.

The sentiment weighted heavy for a moment in Andrea's mind, as she was aware that summer wasn't forever and college was all too close. The notion slowed her every move, extended every touch, wanting to make them last as long as possible, but a sharp noise startled her out of her fog.

Looking around the room, Samantha hunted for her hoodie, chasing the sound of her ring tone, and soon found her phone in a heap of cloth. "Yes mom?" she answered, looking at Andrea. "She's back at our home" Samantha shared in a whisper with her girlfriend. "No, forgot to check the mail, why?" she confessed, as it had escaped her mind. "You opened it right?" Samantha said, somewhat disheartened, sounding annoyed. "Really?" her blue eyes opened wide. "Love you mom! See you soon, bye!" she hurriedly hung the phone, her expression totally changed into a luminous one.

Sigr
Sigr
14 Followers
12