Seasons of the Heart: Fall Ch. 02

Story Info
Teasing in class leads to flashbacks.
2.4k words
4.76
12.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend it was near impossible for Claire to concentrate on anything else besides the encounter in the café. She hadn't thought anyone had seen, but just to be careful she didn't talk about it. But every night as she lay between her crisp, cool sheets, her body burned, remembering the paths his eyes had traveled over her.

She wasn't sure if he was attracted to her or just appreciating a fine body. Either way, remembering the look he gave her made her shiver deep down in her core, a slow burn starting in her belly and radiating out to her fingers and toes.

As she lay down for the night on Sunday, Claire could feel a giddy anticipation for the coming day.

She was almost to class when she thought suddenly, "I should go home, I should just skip class for today... it will be so awkward to see him after that...and then...I can't miss class and I definitely want to see that gorgeous body of his...awkwardness will just have to do." With a new confidence in the day she strode the rest of the distance to the lecture hall and took her seat, in waiting for him to join the class.

As usual, he came into the classroom a few minutes late and, with a friendly grin, swept the hall with his eyes. His eyes met with Claire's, but she quickly turned away from it. She thought she heard a low chuckle as he turned for the podium. "He's laughing at me," she thought. "He's laughing cause he thinks I'm embarrassed...well, I'll show him." She turned her head to the front and casually looked at nothing while listening, avoiding his glance for now.

She thought she'd give him a tiny, little show to tease him, and to make him think twice about laughing at her expense. Without catching his or anyone's attention she slowly pulled the zipper down farther on her sweater, exposing the low, lacy black bra that she had on underneath. The lingerie gave her breasts a sexy, full look, with plenty of cleavage. She ran her fingertips over her collarbone to attract his attention.

She brought her gaze back around to lock squarely with his intense blue eyes. There it was again, that look. She shivered once, bit her bottom lip and fixed him with a sultry stare. Watching the changes in his eyes as he stared at her, trying to concentrate on the lecture he was giving, was fascinating. The look reflected in his eyes was an intense, passionate one, and watching him watching her was beginning to take its effect on her. Claire could feel her skin heat, as she felt herself getting more and more wet as each scorching second ticked by.

He cleared his throat and dismissed the class for the day. Claire hastily zipped up her sweater and made her way down the aisle toward the door. Just as her luck should put her, she was last in the line of students to exit. As she passed by Mr. Daughton, he stepped forward and his side brushed against hers. She felt the electric shock of heat move through her as she realized that it had been no accident on his part. He no longer simply appreciated what he saw, as she had thought. He wanted it, and apparently very badly. She glanced up and saw the confirmation in his eyes as she clumsily say goodbye and hurried out of the classroom.

"Oh god, oh god, oh my god..." was the constant litany in Claire's brain as she somnambulated back to her apartment. Something very serious was happening here, and she knew it wasn't going to end up to be one of those things you can just brush off and let fizzle. He was...Christ, he was fucking hot, he made her body burn and ache for things she needed and missed so badly. As she unlocked her apartment and stepped inside, she began thinking about the last time she had ever been so incredibly burning hot.

It had been 18 years before Claire lost her virginity. She was fine with that; she was fine with waiting until the "one" came along. But she soon realized that from the first exquisite taste of the sexual, she had to have more, and often. He first affair had been with an older boyfriend, who was, inevitably more experienced. But he had been respectful and never judgmental about her decision to wait. He had also successfully aroused her so incredibly badly that in a second she would have given her body to him.

One cool, summer night, he took her out for a picnic at a secluded park in the next town over. He unpacked the soft, cashmere blanket and spread it out on the ground along with the basket of food. Out of the basket he took a bottle of sparkling wine and a bowl of bright, juicy cherries. As sat down and poured the wine he urged her to sit on the blanket with him. She sat and stretched out her legs, leaning back on her elbows and looking at the sky. She felt his eyes on her and she turned her face slowly to his and saw that he was staring at her body, her face, his breathing heavy. She giggled nervously and snatched up her glass, sipping quickly. As she fidgeted, he seemed to calm a bit and she relaxed, though the way he had looked so hungry for her had made the fire creep up from her toes, until her cheeks were a dusky pink.

Leaning still on one arm she reached over to the bowl of cherries. God, but they looked delicious, as if he had chosen each and every one, assuring its perfection. She ran the tip of her tongue around the outside of the cherry, moaning in delight from the sweet and slightly bitter taste. Suddenly she felt it again, his eyes. She turned and looked, but as she saw his eyes, she wasn't nervous, she wasn't embarrassed. She was ready. But she wanted to tease him, make the hunger in his eyes deepen; make him want her like a starving man wants a turkey dinner.

With her eyes alight with emerald flames, she kept her gaze on his face as she slowly parted her luscious pink lips and sucked the fruit gently into her hot, moist mouth. She heard him take a deep breath, his jaw setting as he watched her. She drew the cherry out of her mouth and dragged it from her full bottom lip down her chin and over her collarbone. Licking her lips she took the fruit once more into her mouth and bit down, the succulent juices washing her lips with dark red color. Dropping the stem and daintily spitting out the pit, she rose to her knees in front of him. His eyes roamed up and down her delicious curves and over her creamy white skin.

Slowly she began to pull the straps of her top down her shoulders, holding the material over her breasts. She lifted the top over her head and knelt in front of him in her pink lace bra and jeans. He rose to his knees as well and reached for her, his arms surrounding her, bringing her close to his body. She could feel him, hard against her as she fumbled to slip the black t-shirt over his head. His hands wandered everywhere, each brush of the fingertips sending powerful sensations all over her body.

She managed to loosen the button on his jeans and slipped the zipper down as her hand slid inside his jeans and boxers, her fingers lightly brushing over him. He gasped and lurched for her, his hot mouth finding hers, the flavor of the cherry dominant in their mouths. She squeezed him once more and then he began to push her backward until her back was against the blanket. He was kneeling over her, to the side with his hands planted on either side of her body. Slowly he lifted his hand and began to run it down her side, making her shudder with pleasure as he looked into her eyes. His hands slid under the waistband of her jeans, his thick fingers nimbly releasing the button from its hole. Sliding the zipper down softly he slid his hand into her jeans. She moaned suddenly as his rough fingers made contact with her fevered, wet skin. He groaned as he realized she wore nothing underneath the jeans and kissed her once more.

She sighed deeply and moved herself against his fingers and their tongues worked feverishly in each other's mouths. He slowly began to move his fingers back and forth, working into her wet skin. As his fingertip brushed against her hard, sensitive clit she cried out softly, her lip finding its way between her teeth. Shifting his position he moved between her thighs and ran his hands over her lush thighs. Wanting to touch her skin he urged her jeans down her legs and tossed them on the far edge of the blanket. She gasped as the coolness of the air came in contact with her wetness. He slid his hands up over her sides and smoothed over her stomach, marveling at the intermittent freckles all over her creamy white skin. Fingers reaching upwards, they wandered upwards and closed around her pink nipples. Squeezing gently, she moaned deeply. She was so ready she just couldn't stand the teasing another second more. She closed her eyes as yet another wave of heat washed over her as he slipped each nipple into his hot, hungry mouth. She cried out suddenly.

"Oh God...please! Please make love to me!" His eyes met hers as he lifted his head from her breasts. The look on his face was one of pure lust, shining through the eager grin on his lips. He sat up and worked his jeans and boxers down his long legs before slipping up in between her thighs once more. As he moved she took sight of his magnificent cock, standing rigid and urgent between his hips. He grinned and nestled closer to her, his cock sliding between her soft, soaked lips. He move the head of his cock against her, rubbing all along her moist slit, brushing over her clit and making her breath quicken and gorgeous whimpers rise from her lips. He paused with the head of his cock poised to enter her. He looked up seriously into her face and asked her if she was ready, if she really wanted it. She quickly and fervently nodded an affirmative and she groaned long and loud as he slowly pushed himself inside her tight pussy. She was writhing beneath him as he came to her hymen. He paused once more, looked up at her, and with her quick nod slid back and thrust fast and hard inside of her, pushing past her hot, tight pussy walls and breaking through to the even tighter area beyond.

Her nails dug deep into his back as she arched her back and released a huge, ragged moan. She began to move her hips against him franticly, needing to feel him move within her. She felt so tight, so incredibly tight wrapped around his long, hard cock. He dipped his head and their lips met in a soft kiss. The kiss quickly grew in intensity as their bodies moved with one another and he began rocking his hips, sliding his cock slowly out, and slowly, but firmly thrust deep inside.

He kept the slow, sensual pace for a while until they both began to sense the other wanted more. She kissed his neck, licking and nipping her way up to his ear where she bit down softly on his earlobe. "Oh God baby..." she moaned. "Please...I need to feel you harder, faster, my body is on fire..."

And indeed she was, as his hands slid down to her hips he could feel her skin smoldering beneath his fingertips, driving him insane with her heat. With his hands planted firmly against her hips he began to thrust in harder and deeper than before, making her head fly back and her spin bend with pleasure. Her legs lifted and slid around his body, holding him tight against her as he pounded his rigid cock faster within her tight, wet sheath. She began to mumble and moan, making no sense, but just the sound of her voice, fraught with desire and need drove him further on until he was slamming his lean body into her soft one, surely bruising her tender flesh in their lust.

Quite suddenly, she gripped him hard, her pussy clenching hard against his driving cock. She screamed out, her voice high pitched and full of need. "Oh lord fuck! Oh baby I'm gonna come, oh pleassssse please please baby. Fuck me please, I'm soooo close." It was as if those words had scorched his very flesh and he groaned hard and thrust harder inside her, his fingers slipping down to her wet pussy and into her slick folds. His fingers found her hard little clit and rubbed it furiously. Feeling her pussy squeeze and spasm around him brought him to the edge and he thrust into her, the need for release so intense.

He moaned out for her to cum, his voice raspy with desire. The combination of his fingers, his driving cock and his plea for release drove her to the most exquisite orgasm. She cried out loudly and spasmed around his cock and moaned as she felt his thrusting cock explode within her. They cried out as one and shuddered against each other's fevered skin, his softening cock still moving within her.

After a minute or so he sighed deeply and collapsed against her side, drawing her closely and wrapping his arms around her. They looked into each other's satisfied eyes and exchanged loving words, his hand brushing against her face in a tender gesture. As they sighed and moaned against each other, they brought the blanket up around them together. With one final soft kiss they slipped into satisfied post-coital dreams.

The memory of that event had left Claire hot and dripping with sweat. Her legs were shaky as she moved slowly to the bathroom. Turning on the shower to hot, she slipped out of her clothes and shuddered as the images of it flitted over her memory once more. Claire slid her body into the steamy shower stall and sighed, her fingers roaming over her skin, over her breasts, her nipples hardening instantly. She moved her hand farther downward, biting her lip and moaning softly, her fingers finding her heat as the water rhythmically pounded her body into relaxation.