Seasons of the Heart: Fall Ch. 03

Story Info
Claire sets her own terms.
1.5k words
4.4
9.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Claire stepped from the shower much later, she realized how badly she wanted something to happen between Mr. Daughton and herself. Having it put to thought startled her, she had never, ever, imagined doing anything with a teacher. Quickly she understood what her feelings could make her do, and she made the decision to take the tact of propriety and maintain a safe, professional distance from Mr. Daughton, and not allow herself to encourage him any further than she already had. Though, God knew she wanted to.

Good lord, but did that girl get him going, Michael Daughton thought to himself. What exactly was it about her that had attracted him so? Surely, he thought, it had to be something physical, right? He hardly knew her enough to go any deeper than that. But deep inside, he knew there was something more behind his attraction. Her little show the other day in his classroom had been like a shock to his system and he was still reeling. Half the time she acted like a shy little loner, when the other half she set him on fire with her seemingly unconscious vixen ways. The seductive air she had had around her when she stared into him had slipped away so suddenly, he almost believed he had imagined it. Well, he certainly wasn't about to let her get away with half seducing him in public. He'd have her alright, but it would be on his terms and he would make damn sure she would suffer as he had through the torturous seduction.

She would have to talk to him, she thought as she walked thorough campus the next day. Though the brisk fall air and swirling leaves did nothing to cool her heated body, it did help her find a bit of calm and resolve as to her latest task at hand. As she took her seat in the lecture hall, she felt slightly nervous but quickly steeled her mind from such feelings as she straightened her back and waited for him to begin class. She turned her head when she heard him walk through his office door and into the classroom. She blushed slightly when his warm smile fused into something different altogether as he turned it in her direction. The first thought that came to her was hungry, he looked damn hungry as his gaze raked over her face, down to her breasts and back up to her eyes before turning away. She shuddered in desire, but quickly remembered her decision to stop this back and forth flirtation.

The cool smile he received from her puzzled him. Wasn't she the one practically stripping in front of him yesterday? He thought as he turned back to the rest of the class. He would have to come up with some good reasons to get close to her, he thought, to be next to her soft, warm, lithe...Christ...he needed to get a handle on himself before he lost it and took her right there against his desk. Looking up from a stack of papers in his hand he addressed the class.

"Alright guys, here's what's going to be happening in the next few days. I've taken the liberty of planning a little field trip to the art museum in the city. In my hands I hold your assignments for that day. You'll each be assigned one piece of art, which you will study and write a short paper on." He looked to each one of his students faces as he passed out the papers. For many, who had taken the class just because they needed the credit, he saw either boredom or complaint registering on their faces. But for the precious few who had taken the class out of the love of art he saw excitement. When his gaze swung to Claire's he saw the raw joy all over her pretty face. She was going to love this trip, he thought, and strangely he felt very pleased with himself that he could make her face light up with such happiness. Suddenly the thought of other expressions on her face made his groin tighten with desire. An image of Claire's face twisted up in ecstasy as she arched and writhed beneath him had his breath coming out in ragged gasps. Holy fucking hell, he thought, how could she make him lose control like that?

He was taking them to a museum to study art, she thought. Finally, some work out of the classroom. Perhaps she would be able to get away from him or at least out of his smoldering gaze for a few hours and focus on her work. The huge smile on her face faded slightly as she saw him staring intently at her. She glanced to her left and right quickly to make sure no one realized how hard he was staring at her. All of a sudden she saw his chest rising and falling rapidly as she made out slight gasping breaths coming from him. He looked away from her and dismissed the class, telling them to take the extra time to do some research on their pieces and to prepare for the trip. He walked quickly to his office door, stiffly it seemed, and disappeared inside.

Now she was most certainly unsure about talking to him. But she bolstered up her confidence and strode to his office door, knocking politely as she imagined how she could possibly begin to explain what needed to be said.

When he opened the door she gasped as she saw the hungry way he looked at her, over her whole body. Suddenly the look was gone as if he had purposely tried to contain his emotions. "Yes, Claire? What can I do for you?" he asked, his tone only slightly heated.

"Umm...yes, well, I...uh...wanted to talk to you about something. Something very important." She said, her voice gaining confidence as she spoke.

"Oh?" he questioned, "Well, please come in and have a seat."

"Well, uh, ok I guess." She said as she followed him into his office. He motioned toward a chair positioned in front of his desk. He waited until she sat before he leaned a hip against the edge of the desk. She looked up at him, feeling uncomfortable at his being so close. "Mr. Daughton, I wanted to talk to you about...well, about how I acted the other day in class. It was ridiculous. I mean, Christ, you're my teacher...I guess I wanted to apologize and to say that it would never happen again." She hung her head as she blushed slightly.

She felt his hand under her chin as he tilted her head to look at him. "Claire, I appreciate your sense of professionalism, but I want you to know, there is nothing wrong with the feelings you're having. In fact..." he started, but his words were cut short as his hands began to slide down her throat and reached for her breast. She brought him back to reality as she jerked away from him, a panicked, yet definitely aroused look on her face. He cleared his throat. "In fact, Claire, I must admit to having some similar feelings myself."

"Mr. Daughton, please," she said, her voice a bit too breathy for her liking. "Mr. Daughton, I came here today only to let you know I intend for our relationship to stay strictly professional. I want to maintain a friendly distance, as to not encourage any...out of control emotions, on either part." She finished with a huge breath, her shoulders trembling slightly as she looked defiantly into his eyes.

He smiled easily. "You, of course, are right, Claire, and I wholeheartedly apologize for acting the way I did just now. I will respect your wishes and keep a safe distance." He said, hoping he was convincing. But the challenge had just taken a very different edge, and he so badly wanted to see how far he could bend her before she broke to him.

"I should go." She mumbled, as she stood and walked quickly to the door. "Goodbye Mr. Daughton, I'll see you in class tomorrow." She said with a quick smile as she slipped out the door.

She had done it! Oh, but the way he had touched her in his office, the feel of his fingertips against her skin had her tingling with anticipation before she had remembered why she was there and stopped him. But she had made her decision very clear, and he had agreed to what she wanted. She had won this battle, she thought, now the only battle she had to win was the one that was raging against her body. Just the look in his crystal gaze was enough to melt her, to render her helpless against his will. But she would be strong, she would be sure of it.

At least she hoped...

As the door closed on him, he sank into his chair. He had crossed the line, out of curiosity, out of desire, but he had still crossed it. But damn, did her silky, creamy white skin feel fantastic against his fingers. He had wanted to take her breast in his hand, and take her lips with his own, to taste her in his mouth. He had wanted to make her moan into his mouth, voicing the desire he knew lurked beneath her cool reserve to keep him away. She was driving him damn crazy, and he'd be damned if he let himself loose his control again before she lost hers.