Seasons With Samantha: Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan threw a set of keys at Karen. "There's the keys to the hearse, take it back they're probably missing it."

Karen reluctantly picked up the keys and left, she said nothing as she got in the hearse and drove away. Jonathan and Bryce stood in silent as they watched the fire get stronger. It was Jonathan that broke the silence.

"He was right you know."

"Who was?"

"Vincent, he was right about everything. I am a violent person, I don't want to be but there's so much hate in me I can't help it, I watched Vincent take after one side of Cyril and I spent so long trying not to become that aspect of him I didn't even realise I'd become the other part of him, the part filled with violence. He was right about Lori as well, I do have an inappropriate relationship with him.

Jonathan wiped one of many tears away from his face. "I don't want to fuck her but I don't want anyone else to have her, I want to protect her, look after her, make her happy. I want her Bryce and only her but she's my fucking sister I can't think like that. I love her and not in the way I should it's stronger than that."

"No-one's going to judge you Johnny. If they do they don't know what you've gone through."

"Thanks Bryce, I needed to hear something positive coming out of all this."

Jonathan lit a cigarette and threw the match in the still-burning grave. "I'm leaving soon Bryce, I've talked to my uncle in the army and I'm going to try and join him, maybe take this violence in me and put it to good use."

"When do you leave?"

"September, I'll spend a month getting cleaned up then I'll get ready to go."

"Good luck to you Johnny, I'll miss you."

"Same here, you've been a good friend through everything. Thank you"

**

We hugged and said our goodbyes. As I watched Johnny walk away I knew that we would never speak to each other again, neither of us said anything but we both knew the next time we would see each other would be at one of our funerals. And we both knew I would be paying my respects.

Chapter 20: This Is The End. Beautiful Friend.

That was two months ago. I haven't seen Johnny or Karen since then, I miss Johnny he was my best friend and we've been through so much together. I just wish I gave him a proper goodbye instead of a lacklustre 'see ya later' at his brother's funeral.

The date today is July 1st, one week ago Sam gave birth to our son Edward Dawltry, a healthy and beautiful baby boy. I've never been more in love with Sam than when I saw her holding our son to her breast, feeding him. I was right to call him Lucky Bastard.

I got a postcard form Eddie and Jade, turns out Jade is the older sister of Rachel so she and Sam have kept in touch, they tell us that they got married and stole a car. They've been driving down Britain and about to reach France, after that they're going to travel the world. And they're expecting their first child by next year. The relationship that nobody else wanted and yet they're sticking with each other through thick and thin, lawful activities and less so.

I said so long ago that love is easy, it's the people that are difficult. You only have to look at how fucked up my relationship with Sam was to see that. But the more I think about it the more I realise that that's bullshit as well, I thought my love of Sam would be difficult because, well because I was difficult, I thought I didn't love Sam and when I did I thought I lost her, I thought we wouldn't work together. Love isn't difficult and neither are the people if they work for something they really want, in my entire time with Sam I saw so many relationships that shouldn't work but they did because people wanted them to. Rachel and James; an innocent catholic raised girl and a recovering coke addict with a son. Leanne and Joseph; Father and daughter for 18 years before they found out they weren't related and found each other in the mess of their lives. Caleb and Billie; my own cousins, brother and sister and yet they ignore society and the law to fall in love and they've never been better. I think Sam's God had a hand in making me see that my theory of relationships was wrong.

I love Sam, more than anything and when she gets home from the hospital I'm going to let her know I want to spend the rest of my life with her by my side. Now if you excuse me, I have a girl to make happy.

**

Sam arrived home from the hospital sometime in the evening, Bryce helped her carry Edward inside.

"Thanks for the help little brother."

"Forget it Sam after what you've done I'll give you a piggyback to china if you want."

"Tempting little brother."

Sam took Edward through to their room, she noticed Bryce had left the computer on.

"Bryce, the computer's still on."

"Oh really, just shut it down please."

Sam walked over to the computer and was about to press 'Shut Down' when she saw what was on the screen, Bryce was looking at the law regarding relationships between cousins. She read a paragraph Bryce had highlighted.

'Marriage between first cousins is permitted in Scotland.'

"I don't know if you know that or not."

Sam spun round to see Bryce standing at the doorway, a small box in his hands. "Bryce, what's going on?"

"Did you know that, that we could get married legally?"

"No, oh God are you?"

Bryce walked forward, knelt down in front of Sam and opened the box in front of her. "Samantha Penelope Wyllie. Will you do me the greatest honour and marry me."

Sam stared at ring, unable to form any words. After the longest time she thought of something to say. "Bryce, you're the dumbest man I ever met."

Bryce's heart sank.

"It took you far too long to do this. Of course I will you fucking moron."

Sam jumped down and kissed Bryce harder than she'd ever done before. She waited until she'd stop crying to call her parents.

**

She said yes, yes. We're getting married we're actually going through with it.

My name is Bryce Dawltry and the dumbest thing I ever did was fall in love with a girl called Samantha Wyllie.

And I do not regret a single minute of our time together.

End Video Blog 'Relationships' Part 4.

**

That is the end of Bryce and Sam, I hope you've all enjoyed the story, as always comments and feedback is appreciated.

Jonathan will return, I have him in a future story – 'Thrown Down' in the Novel section – so look out for that.

Thank you for reading and hopefully I'll see you for the next story.