Seasons with Samantha: Winter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The owner cleared his throat which caught the woman's attention. "Miss O'Riley, Mr Moreno has arrived, with a friend."

"Thank you Adams, we'll call you if we need you." The owner left. "He's a friend so we'll get a discount. Hello son, it's good to see you again."

The woman put out her arms for a hug which Jonathan ignored. "Hello Karen."

"I prefer Karrie, and I'd prefer mum from you."

"I'd call you mum if you were my mother but..."

"Yes I know, you don't have to hate me Jonathan."

"I know I don't have to, I just want to."

Karen knew she was getting nowhere with her son so she turned to Bryce. "Bryce, it's so lovely to see you after so long."

"Thank you Miss O'Riley." Bryce chose his words carefully so as not to offend Jonathan. "I didn't know you were in the city."

"Oh I tried to leave, I was planning on returning to Ireland, see my parents again. But when I left Cyril I had no money, I stayed with Kieran, the owner, and his family for a year and a half before finding my own place, after that I just couldn't leave this city, my whole life was here, I'd become like an Aunt to Kieran's daughter Natalie."

"You could be an Aunt to a stranger's kid but not a mother to your own children."

"Jonathan don't be like that, I couldn't go back to that house your father would've killed me."

"Why didn't you take us, why did you leave us there, why didn't you call anyone to help us."

Bryce didn't bother mentioning that Jonathan never called anyone either.

"Jonathan I left you there because I... Because I was selfish, I didn't think about you and for that I am sorry. But how come you never found me, your brother did."

"Vincent was a psychopath, he took the beatings with pleasure than ran off into the night to find some poor bitch and rape her, I bet any money he found you so he'd have an alibi. 'No officer I couldn't have fucked that girl, I was here baking cookies with mummy.' He didn't care about you, he didn't care about us."

"Jonathan you seem to be a very violent man, perhaps you should see Vincent's therapist."

"Oh great, see the man that taught Vincent how to hide his predatory nature."

"Please Jonathan, just give Dr Freeman a chance."

"Fuck off Karen, I'm not taking you charity, you left me there to take the beatings, I could live with them but you left Lori there and I cannot forgive for what happened to her."

"Jonathan I know what happened to Lori, I don't know how much has been thrown out of proportion but..."

"SHE WAS TWELVE!" Jonathan was crying with anger now. "She was 12 Karen, she couldn't do anything. I was there, I saw what that bastard did to her, all she did was try to save me. I couldn't stop him I could barely stand but I saw what he was doing. He had her pinned to the ground, his hand over her mouth to stop her screaming, she was crying more than she could ever cry in a lifetime. She was 12, she was sweet, she was innocent and she was raped by her cunt of a father. I wasn't able to save her, all I could do was pick up that hammer and smash his fucking head in, I hit him until his was dead, then I kept hitting him until his head was destroyed, then I kept hitting him. I hit him until I was unconscious from exhaustion. Don't ever tell me you know what happened because you don't. If you did you would've stopped him."

Jonathan wiped the tears from his face. "The next time was see each will be Vincent's funeral, after that I want nothing to do with you, I never want to see you again you selfish cunt."

Jonathan turned and left the funeral home, Bryce followed him, without saying a word to each other they both got in the car and drove home. Jonathan sped down the empty roads back to the city, Bryce was terrified at his friends speed, he thought they were both going to die.

Neither of them saw the badger crossing the road until it was too late.

Jonathan slammed on the brakes but the car still hit the badger with a deadly thump. Both Bryce and Jonathan were lurched forward; Bryce was uninjured if a little sore from the seatbelt but Jonathan had hit the steering wheel hard, he was alive but bleeding badly from his head.

"FUCK!" He screamed to no-one in particular. Close to eruption Jonathan got out the car and stormed round to the front, Bryce stayed in the car, scared that Jonathan might kill him if he moved.

"You stupid fuckin animal, what the fuck are you doing, it's the day time, you're fuckin suppose to be asleep. You have a fuckin death wish, you want to fuckin die, here let me help you on the fuckin way."

Jonathan started kicking the badger, Bryce swore he heard the half-dead animal whimper in pain from Jonathan's attack.

"You. Fuckin. Stupid. Fat. Bastard. Mother. Fucking..."

Jonathan stopped kicking the badger and began stomping on its head, the wet crunch of its bones breaking was sickening to Bryce. Jonathan was foaming at the mouth as he continually stomped on the badgers' head, it was dead by now but he kept at it, the fury pouring out of him. Much like with his father Johnny only stopped when the head finally gave way and burst, when it did he fell against the hood of the car and cried, harder than at the funeral home, he was exhausted, furious, distressed but mostly he was ashamed.

*

I've seen Johnny go off before but this was the first time he'd terrified me in doing so. I think in some ways Johnny hates his mother more than his father, his father paid for his sins with his life, his mother hasn't. Filled with regret Johnny took the badger and the...

'Gulp'

The pieces of its head off the road and into the nearby field, he even dug a shallow grave for it with his hands and buried it. I drove us home. I don't hate Johnny for what he did, I think he hates himself enough already.

Chapter 15: Come On Skinny Love

After the incident with Johnny and the badger I saw very little of him but progressively I saw more of Sam. Over the next fortnight Sam was in and out of my apartment, she still stayed with her parents but by New Years she was spending four nights a week at mine. I wanted to grab her and tell her to come back but after what I did I knew better than to rush her.

Aunt Mary still couldn't look at me, she still saw me as the one that tainted her daughter although she never said it outright her body language said more than enough, we were sinners.

*

Bryce had just left the house for work when he saw Mary in her car waiting outside, he walked over to her.

"I thought Sam stayed at yours last night."

"She did, she asked me to take you to work, hoping we could get talking again."

"Glad to see she's got some sense."

Bryce got in the car as Mary drove him, she wasn't completely sure about the directions so Bryce told her.

"So what made you come?" He asked her.

"I told you, Sam."

"Yes but why now, it's been weeks since we talked. Left here."

"John convinced me, it's about time we had a talk. You and Sam have an, unconventional relationship."

"You mean an illegal one, I know you might think it's wrong..."

"It is wrong."

"...But what's wrong about two people falling in love. Take a right."

"That's the same argument John used, I was thinking about it in the car before you came out and while I don't like this I'm not going to stand in your way."

"Thank Aunt Mary, I know this is hard for you."

"It is, but you've got to do the right thing, my daughter is not having a bastard child."

"Pull up here, I'll walk the rest of the way. And don't worry when I get the chance I'll do what's right."

"You better, me and John raised you better than a suicidal cousin lover."

Bryce smiled sarcastically at his Aunt. "Thanks for bringing me down before work."

Mary smiled, leaned over and kissed her nephew on his head. "If you want I'll pick you up after work."

"Thanks that'll be good, I don't think Johnny's in today so I'll need a ride home."

Bryce said goodbye and left for work, he was right Jonathan wasn't at work, not that he cared Jonathan needed a break and besides the extra hours at work brought in some much needed extra cash. As promised Mary picked him up after work and drove him home, their talk on the way back was much more informal.

"Well thank you Aunt Mary." Bryce thanked his Aunt when she stopped outside his apartment. "It's nice to talk again."

"Same Bryce, just remember that when you see Sam you don't do anything stupid."

Bryce was confused at that but he took the advice and headed inside. Climbing the stairs to his apartment Bryce was surprised to see his door was ajar, music coming from inside. Bryce pushed the door fully open to see Sam sitting on the arm of his sofa, boxes surrounded her, the music was Eric Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight'. Sam had a shy smile on her face.

"I know how much you prefer him on his own."

Bryce was speechless, he walked slowly inside and shut the door behind him.

"Are you back, have you moved back in?"

"Of course I have you idiot."

The two of them laughed, Sam stood up and walked over to Bryce, she kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Bryce's hands reached up, starting at Sam's hips and moving up, caressing the sides of her bump. He was so proud of that, the child they were having together, Sam let Bryce go, stepped back and took her top off, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, Bryce followed suit and pulled his trousers down just as Sam was reaching up under her skirt and pulling her panties down.

With Sam standing there in only her skirt Bryce couldn't control himself, he picked Sam up and carried her around the boxes to their bedroom, he lay her down on the edge and knelt down. He lifted up her skirt and came face-to-face with her pussy, he took a long, slow lick from bottom to clit, tasting the musky juices from Sam's arousal. He kissed and sucked her cunt, surprised at how much he'd missed the taste of her, he couldn't see up past Sam's skirt but he saw her arms moving, he could only guess she was playing with her breasts -- how he envied her.

Bryce's tongue assaulting her clit was too much for Sam, she came in under a minute, biting her lip to stop her now legendary scream. Bryce left Sam's pussy and crawled up to her face, they kissed again.

"I love you Sam."

"I love you too Bryce. But..."

"Oh I hate it when you but."

"But I've got to know, is this what you want, do you really want this, us, all three of us?"

Bryce moved a stray hair out of Sam's face. "Sam, in all honesty all I want is you, I hate that it's taking me so long to realise it but it's you and only you I want. If you come with a baby I'll have it with you sooner rather than later."

Bryce knew that wasn't the answer Sam wanted but he could tell she appreciated the honesty.

"If we're in this Bryce, we're in this for the long shot because I was brought up to have one wedding and one only."

"Whoa you're getting ahead of us aren't you?"

"That's me Bryce, always thinking about the future."

"And I'm stuck in the present. We are good together."

"The best." Sam kissed Bryce again. "So we're really doing this, we're really going for a relationship."

"Yes we are, my god I'm fucking terrified."

"Don't worry little brother, so am I."

The two of them kissed once more as Bryce slowly pushed his dick in her, contempt that they once more , they were one.

*

Come on skinny love what happened here? Suckle on the hope in light brassiere. My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. Sullen load is full; so slow on the split.

And I told you to be patient, and I told you to be fine, and I told you to be balanced, and I told you to be kind. And now all your love is wasted, and then who the hell was I? Now I'm breaking at the britches and at the end of all your lines.

My name is Bryce Dawltry and the dumbest thing I ever did was fall in love with a girl called Samantha Wyllie.

Yeah.

End Video Blog 'Relationships' Part 3.

12