Seatbelt Violation

Story Info
She got more than just a ticket.
1.7k words
3.36
80.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, do you know how fast you were going?"

"I'm really sorry officer. I'm running late for work. I promise it won't ever happen again. I really can't afford a ticket. Can you please just give me a warning this one time." She pleaded while fluttering her eyelashes at the officer and hoping for mercy.

"And where is your seatbelt?"

"Honestly, I hate it. I can't stand being so restrained. I know it's the law officer but it really scares me to think I could be stuck in it if something went wrong."

"Uh-huh, well, let me go run your information and I will be right back." The young and attractive cop said as he walked back to his cruiser.

She quickly made a call while the officer was gone to let her boyfriend know what had happened. He was going to be so pissed if she brought ANOTHER ticket home. Luckily he didn't answer so she left a message and anxiously waited for the officer to return.

After what seemed like an eternity she saw the officer step out of his cruiser and make his way back to her window.

"I'm going to need you to pull up off the road over there," he said and pointed to a gravel lane that seemed deserted. "It appears at first glance that this car has been reported stolen and it will work out much better if we can just pull off and sort this out instead of taking everything downtown. I'm sure it's just a clerical error.

She pulled over with him close behind in the cruiser. Racking her head trying to understand why these sorts of things seemed to always happen to her she began to breathe heavily afraid for what would happen if they couldn't get things figured out soon. She knew she could not handle jail, not even for an hour.

Once in the location the officer had specified she could no longer see the road and the officer was approaching her window once again. She rolled her window down and hoped for good news.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car."

"You cannot be serious!"

"Please don't make this any harder than it already is. This is just procedure. Hopefully things will be sorted out soon."

She shakily climbed out of the car and walked to the hood of the car as the officer pointed her directions.

"Turn around and place your hands on the hood."

She did as she was told, too afraid to argue. He began to frisk her, running her hand along the outside of her clothes and then up her thigh and lingering beneath her skirt on her bare lips. Her breath quickened and he then grabbed her wrist and cuffed her tightly.

"Am I under arrest? I haven't done anything wrong. Why are you cuffing me?"

The officer remained silent as he turned her around to face him. His eyes seemed distant and she felt as if he was looking through her. She began to cry as he remained silent.

SMACK

"Stop resisting arrest or it is only going to get worse for you slut"

"But I'm no—"

SMACK

"I'm warning you. Next time I won't be so nice."

She lowered her head in hopes that he would just let her go, afraid to say anything else in the meantime.

The officer began to look her up and down and a menacing smile crept onto his face.

"You are a little whore aren't you? That short skirt and that tight top... mm mmm... and you're not wearing any panties either. I bet your johns have a real good time with you."

"STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!"

He quickly grabbed her hair and bent her over the hood of the car and lifted her skirt.

"I told you I wouldn't be so nice next time," he chuckled.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

He began spanking her ass hard. He held her head against the hood of the car as he continued his assault of her rear. When she began crying he stopped and she thought it was because he was going to show her some mercy. She felt something hard and cold on her thighs.

"Spread 'em"

Aware that there was no use arguing she spread her legs apart and was instantly slammed with the officers long hard night stick hitting her insides. She let out an involuntary scream and he spun her around to face him once again while the nightstick stayed buried inside her.

"You know you like my stick deep inside, you dirty whore," he whispered into her ear.

He leaned back and ripped her tight blouse from her body leaving her exposed.

"I knew you were filth. Nipple piercings and all. At least now I have something to play with," the officer leered and then began to suck and nibble her nipples as he fucked her as hard and fast as he could with his night stick.

Losing control of herself she began to moan as her bodies excitement betrayed her and she felt her juices dripping down her legs.

Knowing she was coming all over his night stick only made the officer pound it harder and deeper inside of her making her scream from the combination of pain and pleasure that was overwhelming her. Once he had finally broken her down to the point she could no longer support herself on her own he stopped and shoved the stick down her throat making her clean every last inch of it.

Once it was clean she fell to the ground panting and crying. Leaving her sitting there still handcuffed the officer disappeared into his cruiser. When she saw that he was on the radio and no longer paying attention she scooted on her stomach across the gravel hoping to make an escape before he could catch her.

He saw her feeble attempt at an escape and walked up placed his large boot on her back, holding her down as began to sob. He rolled her over onto her back and then drug her by her hair to the over grown grass next to the road. He sat on her chest and smacked her hard making her see stars as he unzipped his pants.

"If you bite me I will kill you," he threatened as he placed his revolver next to her head.

He then pulled her hair hard until she opened her mouth to scream giving him the opportunity to shove his cock down her throat making her choke.

Using her hair as a handle he slid his cock deep into her throat with hard painful thrusts that made her choke each time. His pace quickened and he was soon fucking her face so hard she began to pass out. As he felt the fight going out of her he pulled his cock from her throat and began slapping her face with his huge dick. Smiling down at her as the tears were streaming down her face.

"I bet you don't forget your seatbelt next time do you Bitch?"

"No I promise. Please just let me go."

"I'm not even close to being done with you, "he laughed.

He got off her chest and pulled her skirt up to examine her swollen pussy. Taking his time he ran his finger across her slit and inside her and back out and around her lips. Watching as her lips got more swollen and her juices began to escape once more.

As her sweet liquid began to lubricate his fingers he began to slowly tease her pussy with his finger, slipping it inside her soft and slow making her moan and rock her hips with each thrust of his finger he adds another finger and begins to quicken his pace slowly adding more fingers to the process until she can feel his knuckles trying to push the entire fist into her tight pussy.

"You better hope your wet enough for me or this is really going to hurt," he warned and the he withdrew his hand and punch into her abruptly making her scream like never before. He continues pounding inside her as hard as he can over and over until she finally falls limp around his thick wrist.

He withdraws his fist and smacks her hard bringing her back to consciousness to make her clean his hand.

Once he is satisfied with her work he drags her back to the hood of the car and bends her over ass fully exposed. He pushes the head of his cock into her pussy. Going soft and slow making sure to cover his cock in her warm juices. He withdraws from her pussy and abruptly shoves his hard cock into her tight ass.

Her ass stretches around his cock as he pounds fast and hard into it. Grabbing her hips and fucking her animalisticly. Filling her ass with his cock, making sure she took every bit of him inside of her. He fucked her for what felt like an eternity until her tight puckered hole was finally relieved and she was flipped over just in time for the officer to shower her in his warm sticky cum.

"That was fun. Now I will un-cuff you and let you go but I have rules."

"Anything. Please just let me go."

"Good girl," he smiled as he freed her wrists from the cuffs. "Now I want you to rub my cum into you like its lotion."

She did as she was told and then walked shakily to the car.

"One more thing, if you tell anyone about this I will make the real stolen car appear in your possession and I will be sure time is added to your sentence for resisting arrest."

"Am I free to go now as long as I listen to your conditions?" She asked defeated.

"You may go. But I'm keeping your license. I know where you live now. You better be good. Oh and don't forget to buckle up. There are worse ways to be restrained after all."

He got in the car laughing and took off as she sat there too shocked to move. Not believing what had just happened and unsure whether she was more upset that it happened or that she enjoyed it so much.

"What is wrong with me," she muttered to herself as she reached for her seatbelt.