Seattle Shenanigans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was odd, the way she was dressed—almost as though she weren't engaged in a carnal act in the bathroom—her suit jacket still buttoned, white shirt still pristine. Only her skirt was a little rumpled, having been bunched up over my head as I ate her out. I withdrew as I felt the pressure on my head lessen and blinked at the sudden light. She smiled down at me, a genuine, warm smile this time. I grinned back, feeling a little foolish. She grabbed a handful of tissues, wiped herself down, pulled her panties up, straightened her skirt. She glanced at her watch. Then she bent down, gave me a deep kiss, smearing and eating what was left of my lipstick—a very sexy, sensual kiss I might add—then straightened, unlocked the door and left with nothing more said.

I got to my feet shakily and shook out my raincoat and put it on again after fixing my now wet and messed up thong as best as I could. At least, I rationalized, it was only a woman who had fucked me—if it had been a guy Akash had picked (or happened by), I would have had to deal with his man-juice as well. Not the best thing to have to explain on a "first date," like what I was thinking the meeting with Aditya was going to be. I fixed my make up again and took a deep breath. Time to go up to meet Aditya.

12