Seattle Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy put her wine down and looked deeply into my eyes. She said that she was so turned on that she was almost experiencing an orgasm without physical touch. I told her she looked incredible and with that she stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Her body was marvelous. Her breasts were firm and large. Her pussy was naked except a small trace of vertical auburn. She cooed that she wanted me to pleasure her. I resisted, asking how Simon would feel. Izzy tipped her head towards the window where he was standing and said he was as excited about it as she was. She held out her hand and I grasped it with out delay. She pulled me towards her and our lips met. It was an electrifying kiss and the rest of the world seemed to disappear. I encircled her with my left arm as I explored her breasts with my right hand. She softly moaned when I squeezed her nipples. I continued to kiss her neck working my way down to her fabulous breasts. I took a nipple into my mouth and flicked with my tongue. She grasped my hair with her right hand and pulled my head back, exposing my neck. Izzy kissed my neck and then said that it was time for me to eat her pussy.

As she undid her pony tail I positioned her carefully on the edge of the hot tub. With my hands on her hips, I gently kissed her inner thighs and abdomen. She moaned and I could feel the excitement that she was experiencing. Izzy parted her legs and I could see her pink lips. I softly blew on her sex and she again grasped my hair. I kissed her thighs and began to stimulate her clit. This seemed to send an electrical charge through Izzy, she moaned loudly threw her head back and thrust her pussy towards me. I continued to stimulate her with my thumb and kiss her pussy. I flicked my tongue along her lips in a slow cadence. She moaned and pulled my face closer to her sex. I increased the stimulation of her clit and the action of my tongue and this was met with obvious approval. I replaced my thumb with my tongue and focused on her sex button. She was now grasping my head with both hands and bucking her hips forward into me as she moaned loudly. Make me come, make me come... I encircled her waist with my right arm so as not to be displaced by her active thrusts. My right thumb was busy stimulating Izzy's fundament. I continued to dominate her clit; her pussy was soaked and it was like a swet nectar. Izzy was bucking furiously. I could see her nipples were erect and her long auburn hair was cascading down her shoulders as she rolled her head back. I drove furiously ahead and Izzy tipped over the edge into a climax. She experienced multiple orgasms, pulling my tongue deep into her wet sex with each wave. I slowly worked a finger into her fundament and this was the perfect catalyst as she experienced even greater waves of pleasure.

Izzy seemed to melt into the hot tub and it was fortunate that I was there to receive her. I pulled her close to me and kissed her softly, tracing her lower lip with my tongue. I kissed her neck and her ear lobes. She purred and softly said your that it was now my turn. She took me by the hand and led me into the house.

I had completely forgotten about Simon and suddenly wondered if he was in the room and if he was indeed okay with what had taken place. Izzy, ever the leader, firmly pushed me onto and against the arm of the sectional. She kneeled on the cushion between my legs and rocked forward to kiss me. She began to move down my body, kissing my chest and my stomach and then moved slowly up towards my lips. She kissed me passionately and said that she was about to suck my cock if that was okay. Not waiting for a yes, Izzy kissed my neck, chest and stomach. She brushed the back of her hand against my loins and with each pass my stiffening cock seemed to jump. She reached down with her right hand and cupped my balls. This brought me to a full erection and this pleased Izzy. She softly blew on the head of my cock and I moaned with pleasured. She took her ample, firm breasts and glided my cock between them. She slowly fucked my cock with her incredible tits and her smile was a huge turn on. Slowly, Izzy moistened her right thumb as she cupped my balls with her other hand. She circled the tip of my sex with her thumb; slowly to begin with and then quickly as she moved her left hadn to begin to pumping my shaft. I sunk deeper into the sectional and closed my eyes as Izzy treated me to an incredible blow job.

As I opened my eyes I could see Simon standing naked, his left hand was stroking his very thick cock while he stimulated Izzy's pussy with two fingers of his right hand. Izzy was running her tongue along the shaft of my cock and I could clearly see that Simon was fully extended and ready for action. He glided carefully behind Izzy and was preparing to take her when she removed her mouth from my engorged tool and softly directed Simon to fuck her in the ass. Simon lubed his thick cock with Izzy's flowing nectar and slowly introduced his cock to her ass; Izzy's eyes sparkled and she softly moaned as she accepted Simon's hard cock. Simon fucked Izzy slowly and she gently rocked forward with my cock in her mouth. As Simon began to pound her ass, Izzy took nearly the length of my cock into her mouth and throat, and slowly repeated the movement again and again.

I was feeling as though I would explode when Simon began to furiously pound Izzy doggy-style. She could no longer maintain her position as he rocked her vigorously back and forth. She slowly stroked my cock and I could clearly see that my hosts were reaching an orgasm. I watched as Simon thrust as deep and fast as he could. Izzy met every thrust, running her tongue along her lips and reaching back with one hand to stimulate her clit. Simon exploded into Izzy and she moaned as she reached her own cascading climax. As Simon continued to thrust he shuddered with pleasure. Izzy reached back and stimulated his balls as though to milk every last drop of cum from his thick sex.

As Simon composed himself and vacated his position behind Izzy's shapely ass, I could see that Izzy had enjoyed the experience. Not knowing the next chapter of this incredible experience, I slowly moved to stand. Izzy reacted with a direction to lie flat on the floor. She shared that she had waited to have me and that I should be prepared to be fucked hard! I lay flat on my back as Izzy straddled my hips. With her palms flat on my chest, she pushed back so that her wet pussy was over my cock. She slowly glided the lips of her pussy along the underside of my shaft. That was an incredible feeling and as I reached up to fondle her incredible tits, I could see that Izzy was over the top with excitement. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and index finger and her writhing was a clear indicator that she thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Izzy continued to masturbate me with her sex, bringing my cock to a full erection and I could feel my balls tightening. As she slowed her movement I could see that Izzy was biting her lower lip. She softly said that it was time for me to be inside her. Izzy shifted her weight to her left knee and drew her right foot from under her bottom so that she could raise herself and mount my rock hard sex. Izzy reached down and rubbed the swollen lips of her sex with my turgid head, stimulating her pearl with my cock. Slowly, Izzy raised her hips and slowly descended on my member. She was so excited that my cock slid into her sopping wet pussy with a minimum of effort. Izzy took the full length of my sex and moaned loudly as her pussy met the base of my cock. She started to ride me with a slow, deliberate pace. I could feel the mixture of Simon's cum and Izzy's nectar flowing down my balls as she rode my cock. I stimulated Izzy's clit with my thumb as she bit her lower lip and enjoyed my sex. With her head rolled back, Izzy began to ride me harder and faster; her hands were stimulating her nipples as I worked her pearl . Our bodies began to glisten and Izzy continued to fuck me harder and faster. Harder and faster she fucked me and it was all I could do to hang on to Izzy's hips. Finally, with a loud moan, Izzy proclaimed she was going to cum. I had held my load for this moment and as she threw her head back and her body quaked uncontrollably, I shot my hot cum inside her. She rode my cock for a time longer as she experienced a string of orgasms. I was completely drained. Izzy lowered herself to me and we embraced; our glistening bodies melted together and time seemed to stand still.

Eventually, Izzy raised herself off of me and stood beside me. Her broad smile mirrored mine and we looked into each others very satisfied eyes. As Izzy padded off to freshen up I could hear her call back, see what you missed in college?

12