Sebastian Finds Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you now see Mike, when we had our first encounter, when I came here to talk about a job with you, you were only the second person ever to have had access to my fuck-hole and I have to tell you that I really enjoyed your ministrations. So why do we not move on from lunch and, to use your words, spend some 'quality time communing together' for I am really curious to see what you think communing involves." And with that I closed with a laugh.

In Mike's living room, he approached me and said. "Do you mind if I personally strip your clothes off of you. I am just dying to have the pleasure of stripping you naked myself and then to having another look at you. You know an American poet, it might have been Ezra Pound, wrote a very brief one-line poem which goes something like this.

'Crushed strawberries on a clean white cloth, come let us feast our eyes.'

Well you are going to play the role of the strawberries and I am going to feast my eyes on you," he said laughing.

And with that he came up to me and started to peel of my shirt: my pants and thong followed in swift succession and I stood naked in front of Mike, while he caressed my nipples, buttocks and cock.

"You really are something very special." he said. "You have a superb body and a cock to die for. My god, just look at yourself, any red-blooded guy would give his eye teeth to have a session with you and as for your cock, well just look at it - eight inches soft and already growing. It's a fuck-stick made in heaven: it just has to be the envy of any stud who sees it - gay or straight."

I was beginning to see that what Craig had said about me from the word go, was evidently true. For some reason I had obviously a certain magnetism which drew admiration from other guys who saw me. Craig had said the same thing, echoed also by Jonathan and now Mike, so I began to realise that I had to start taking these remarks seriously. Clearly I had something, but as of now no one had actually told me what it was, that made me so attractive to other men. As Craig had said, it was the key to my future life, but what the hell did the key consist of? What did I have that hundreds of other guys did not?

Mike now dropped on his knees and gave my hardening cock a really thorough suck. "Try fucking my face," he said, "and see if you can cum. Just pump gently and you will soon have an orgasm."

This was something I had never ever done before, but it was not unpleasant and I soon shot a wad of my cream into Mike's mouth and all over his face. Mike than stripped off and I had a chance to have, once again ,a good look at him naked. It was obvious that he looked after himself and worked out regularly in a gym somewhere, as he had a hard muscular physique and even though his cock was not as big as mine, it was nevertheless very attractive and must have measured nearly eight inches erect, which is how it now presented itself.

And so we spent a pleasant afternoon together, with a reciprocal fucking 'programme'. He first fucked me, then I him and so it we on. We spent about three hours together 'communing' and a very enjoyable afternoon it was. I was amazed how many times we both managed to cum: we both seemed to be able to produce an unending stream of sperm. Looking back on it now, I think it was without doubt the longest continuous sex session I had ever had to date. My god, we were at it for over three hours!

Finally in the shower, Mike soaped me up, and then took my cock in his hands, saying "I just love your cock. I cannot get enough of it. You really do have an all time winner!"

I said to him that he had surely had enough after all we had done to each other that afternoon, to which Mike, in his literary mode, came out with a an observation penned by the Irish poet and playwright, Oscar Wild, who on one occasion when someone implied that he was being greedy and voiced an opinion that surely he had had enough to eat, is reputed to have said,

'Enough is as good as a meal, it's a surfeit that makes a feast.'

And that is evidently what Mike wanted as he then spun me round and with one long smooth motion, thrust his rock-hard fuck-stick up my arse and gave me two or three long strokes, before withdrawing. It was sort of a coda to the afternoon's activities and brought them to an agreeable close.

I took the subway back north and thought over the day's activities as the train rolled on its way and I realised that along with Craig and Jonathan, I truly liked Mike and could see myself having a regular relationship with all three guys. I needed regular sex myself , that was for sure, and the experience I had had with these three studs had convinced me that this was the way I wanted to go with my life in New York. The sort of free-for-all gay fuckfest, like the one my fellow bartenders had organised, was not part of my scene. Nor were the gay bars and the sort of casual pick-up one night stand one could find there.

So, after two short months, my life was heading in a pleasing direction If anyone had told me on the day I first met Craig, that I would be where I was today, with the contacts and friends I had now made, I would have told them they were stark raving bonkers. But there it was; it was all happening in the right way for me and I was eagerly looking forward to see what the next week would bring for me. I had already had two paying clients and had another appointment lined up for Monday afternoon, so things really seemed to be moving speedily along in the right direction.

Looking back on the week, I made a mental note of the number of sexual encounters I had had since meeting Craig. It was only when I started looking at my week's copulating activities that I realised that I had more or less hopped from one fuck to the next; but I have to say that I had enjoyed every minute of it, Gandolfi included.

As the train rumbled on, I found myself reflecting on the extraordinary changes in my life since meeting Craig. I had not only been offered a decent place to live for the next year, rent free, but I had found a job, which I quite liked and I had already started building a client base for my Male Escort business. But equally importantly, I had found myself three partners, Craig, Mike and Jonathan, with whom I could have recreational sex and moreover, thanks to the ministrations of Craig, I had finally lost my virginity, which had been weighing on my mind as a handicap; as a result I had discovered that I enjoyed having my own butt fucked as much as I enjoyed fucking the next guy, so I finally felt that I had arrived fully fledged onto the gay sex scene; I finally felt complete in myself. I suppose that I should have felt exhausted after such a week of what was almost end to end copulation, especially after this afternoon's session with Mike, but in fact, I felt as fresh as a daisy, which was just as well, as you are now about to learn.

Chapter 22

I got back to Craig's place just before seven to find him already returned from his weekend with Caroline. I realised immediately that something was wrong, very wrong, for he looked totally depressed. He poured out everything to me; Caroline and he had quarrelled about something or other, with the result that he had been given the cold shoulder by Caroline for the entire weekend.

"If you can believe it," he said, "Caroline would not let me near her. She made me sleep in the spare room and so, here I am deprived of sex for two full days and I can tell you that I feel utterly depressed."

"Cheer up Craig it's not the end of the world, you'll get over it. Come on, let me give your cock a little comfort and see if we cannot perk you up a bit."

And with that, I simply stripped off, lay flat on my back on the table and looked over at Craig, who tore his clothes off and rushed towards me, his cock already rock hard and in a state of pre-cum. Out of the window went all preliminaries of lubrication and condoms, as Craig simply wanted to get his fuck-stick into my hole as quickly as he could. It was the nearer thing to being raped and from anyone else except Craig, I would have cried foul and stopped there, but I could see that he was just so desperate to relieve himself that I let him go ahead with the most vigorous pounding of my hole imaginable.

He thrust himself inside me without any thought for my comfort and then pounded me like a madman until he finally climaxed in a huge cum shot, which he splattered over both of us. Craig uttered a cry of relief when it was all over but left his rock-hard tool still up my arse. He leaned on me and moaned somewhat and then after a couple of minutes pause, during which neither of us spoke, he started pumping again and went on until he climaxed for a second time. This time, I managed to reach orgasm at the same moment and we both ended up smothered in a bath of hot, thick cum, his and mine!

I marvelled at my own contribution to this little fuckfest as I had spent the entire afternoon with Mike, which I suppose I thought might have left me dry. But no, I shot a good wad of cum at Craig. I wondered at the speed at which the human body could recover so quickly. But sex is an enormous driving force and pushes men to extremes.

Craig, ever the gentleman, thanked me profusely for being there for him and it was quite clear that had I not been around, he would have gone off to some gay bar to find himself any old fuck-hole to ream, as he had been absolutely at the end of his tether when came back to the apartment.

"Sebastian, you really are the tops." he said. Again I wondered about his sexuality, as he clearly enjoyed male-male sex enormously and I asked myself if he was not just deluding himself in marrying Caroline, when deep down he must have wondered if he was, in fact, like me, a homosexual. But if what I surmised was true, Craig still had to reach the stage where he could acknowledge the fact to himself.

So we took a quick shower and went off to find some place to eat. Craig said, "When we get back, I'll give you another round before we go to bed. - you really did save my life tonight, Sebastian. Lord only knows what I would have done without you."

During the meal I brought Craig up to date on what had happened to me over the weekend, giving him a detailed run down on my copulating timetable since Friday. I omitted the Gandolfi episode as I had promised him that our arrangement was confidential and would remain strictly between the two of us. Mike was the lonely exception to this pledge to Gandolfi, for it was thanks to him that Gandolfi and I had come together.

"Well," said Craig, I told you that with your attributes it would be easy to build up a paying clientele , but I never thought in a month of Sundays, that it would be as easy as it obviously has been so far. My god, what a week you have had. It reads like a fairy story; congratulations on your success!" And with that we went back to the apartment and took up again where we had left off.

The vigorous way in which Craig exercised his fuck-pole on me led me again to wonder if he did not like men more than women: I could tell that he was hugely enjoying reaming my hole and that all thoughts of Caroline had vanished. He was happy again and it showed. He had told just after we met for the first time, that on his marriage he would stop fucking other men, but seeing the pleasure he got from fucking me, it was already beginning to reinforce my doubts about his true sexuality. I was becoming more and more convinced that Craig would soon have to face facts and acknowledge that he was, like me, totally gay. I have to admit I had had the same thoughts about the divorced Mike, for he obviously enjoyed male-male sex much too much to ever be able to give it up.

My intuition told me that both of these guys would ultimately turn out to be 100% gay. I was glad that I myself was not caught up in such a web of doubt and indecision, for I had known from my early 'teens that I was 100% gay. I did not dislike the company of women, but let's face it, at school I had had little, if any, opportunity to frequent the opposite sex, but I knew quite clearly in my own mind that I never wanted to have sex with a woman, however attractive: it just was not me! And it is for just that reason many women prefer a gay escort when they go out and about as they feel quite secured with him; they know that he will not try to rape them.

Anyway, when Craig had finished his postprandial attention to my arse, he lay down on the table and allowed me to shaft him. "Make it good and hard," he said, "I can really use it."

So I did exactly as he asked me to do and I enjoyed it as if it were my first fuck of the day. I have to admit that I was still amazed at the stamina which I clearly had. Thus ended my first week as a paid employee at Mike's bar and a nascent Male Escort. I felt very, very lucky with my lot in life and wondered what power had ordained that things should happen the way they had. Even non-believers, to which group I belong, say "Perhaps it just was meant to be" about a series of unexpected events. I can only say that I was glad that it had had to be the way it was.

Chapter 23

So now here I was, facing my second week as barman a Mike's place, with an appointment to service a city businessman on Monday afternoon, just one week after my 'debut' on the New York copulation trail. In spite of this firm appointment, and success to date, I wondered if luck would still be with me. Butm in fact my worries were unfounded, for just as Craig had prophesied, my second week in Mike's bar produce another crop of visiting cards from men asking me to give them a call and so it went on from there, week after week. Within a month of starting a Mike's bar, I was servicing three or four paying clients a week, usually during the afternoon hours when I was off duty in the bar.

On the odd afternoon where I had no client appointment, Mike used to invite me upstairs to his apartment to spend some 'quality time" together. He and I really got on very well together, and we both appreciated having an agreeable partner to fuck, in-house as it were. I asked myself why he never had sex with any of his other young employees behind the bar, as they are all gay, but he never did, so more and more I began to believe that I was, in reality, someone special. Some evenings I had a client appointment in which case I got back home, late. I had started to call Craig's apartment home, as it was, for me, the only home I had ever really known since I was eleven years old and had been packed off to the Sheldon Academy by Aunt Agatha. I knew that with Craig's plans for marriage, it could not last much beyond the end of the year, if that, but for that brief period, it was truly a home for me.

Craig wanted sex with me as often as I could give it to him and as time passed his ever increasing enthusiasm for copulating with me reinforced my view that he would, ultimately have to admit himself that he was a true gay and drop all ideas of marrying Caroline. But as we shall see later on, it did not happen at all like that, which is unfortunate, for as events took their course, they led to a lot of grief, which could have been avoided if Craig had only had the courage to look at himself firmly in the face and to accept his true self; but he did not, and things just went on. I did not personally mind, as I enjoyed sex with Craig just as much as with Mike, or for that matter with Jonathan, who became a regular 'sporting fixture' after my Saturday morning workouts at his gym. But it saddened me to think that Craig was heading towards disaster: I could only hope that I was wrong, but I doubted it. However, applying the principle, least said, quickest mended, I refrained from making any comment on what seemed to me to be Craig's rush towards disaster.

My own life in New York continued developing and my client base grew steadily, until towards the end of the year I finally had to tell Mike that I would be leaving my job as barman.

"I have been expecting it for quite a while," he said, "as I could see from the beginning that working here would just be a stepping stone to greater things for you. You know, Sebastian, as I have told you so many times when we have been fucking each other, you have an amazing physique and a cock to die for, which you wield like a true professional, which I suppose you have now become, but over and above that you have a magnetism which emanates from you, even when fully clothed, which is totally irresistible to other men, gay or straight. When you are behind the bar, all eyes are on you and you had better believe it. Anyway you are not leaving New York and I guess that our 'quality time' moments together, will still continue."

"You can bet on that for sure, Mike," I replied, with utter sincerity, "I would really miss the time I spend with you. I think we are great together and would be loath to lose you as a partner. I really enjoy the times we spend 'communing' together and I consider myself lucky to have met you."

And then Mike made an amazing admission to me, something which, as I mentioned earlier, that I thought that he would ultimately have to admit to himself.

"You know, Sebastian, that I told you my wife had divorced me because of what I euphemistically described as my 'extracurricular activities'. Well, since I started practising these 'activities' with you, you have brought home to me something which I should have admitted to myself ages ago, which is that I finally realised that I preferred fucking men over women and I have at last acknowledged to myself that I am, in fact a 100% homosexual. You know, Sebastian, that this is one of the great things you have done for me via our relationship and one which I shall be forever grateful to you. I now realise that I have to find a male life partner and not kid myself into thinking that I should go after another woman: it is just not to be. I need a permanent partner, but it has got to be another man."

I have to say, that I was not at all surprised to hear this 'confession', which as I mentioned earlier I had sort of divined. And I felt more and more sure that Craig would ultimately come to the same conclusion about his own sexuality. I just knew that with the vigour with which Mike applied himself when he fucked my arse the he was as gay as I was and I was happy for him that he had finally come to terms with his true sexuality. As for Jonathan, he did not have to face up to a sexuality uncertainty: he knew he was 100% gay, just as I was, but I was not sure that he had decided that he needed a permanent partner in life, for he seemed completely happy as a 'lone ranger'.

Towards the end of the year, I told Craig that in view of his impending marriage to Caroline, I thought it best that I should find a place of my own and move out of his apartment. I felt that the coast should be completely clear for Caroline, whom I had never actually met, for Craig spent all his weekends with her in upstate New York and she had never, in my presence been to his apartment, where they intended to start their married life together. To remain, I felt, might muddy the waters for Craig, who had become my very best friend and so I thought it best to find a place of my own.

With my regular earnings from my escort business, I could easily afford to rent a decent place and as ever, Craig came up trumps and helped me to find an apartment, which turned out to be not far from his own place. Craig was one of the very few people who ever knew exactly where I lived. I had long since decided that my private life was just that and I wanted neither Mike nor Jonathan to know my exact whereabouts; all they and my clients had was my cell phone number.

Before the end of the year, Craig and I took a brief vacation down in Florida. He knew of a nude male beach where we could lounge about in the sun and swim and, if we felt like it, which, of course we did, fuck. It was sort of a stag occasion for Craig, before he finally renounced gay sex, which he continued stoutly to insist that he would do, but I thought than that he was deluding himself, for after the best part of a year together, I was more or less totally convinced the he was, like me, 100% gay.