Sebastian Finds Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I called Jonathan's Gym, and talked to the owner, Jonathan, himself, telling him about my athletic prowess and so forth. Well, the upshot was that he asked me to come along to the gym straight away so that he could see me in person.

For those of yhou who are not familiar with New York, that vast green area called Central Park is a great divider and separates night (the West) from day (the East) and Jonathan's East Side Gym, was a really upmarket establishment, with every conceivable amenity, an absolute necessity in attracting rich, young New Yorkers. Of course I was not one of these in that I was not in any way rich, but this did not matter, as I came from a private school, spoke well and had an upmarket name. Jonathan himself was a well set-up guy, aged about thirty at a guess, and he and I hit it off immediately, so I got the job, which did not pay a huge salary, some $600 per week, which was sure better than nothing. But Jonathan Smithers to give him his full name, also said that I could use the facilities myself in my spare time, which was a huge plus, as I absolutely needed a gym in which to work-out, which I could now do for free.

Jonathan expected me to work a five day - forty hour week. The gym was open from eight in the morning until eleven at night and there were four trainers in addition to me; we were able to arrange our shifts to suit ourselves, as long as there were always two trainers on duty at any one time, which suited me just fine as I could spend time during the day trying to find a more permanent post. The work was not onerous and consisted mainly of advising clients about the best type of exercise to achieve their hoped-for goals.

Jonathan's was not an overtly homosexual establishment, but at a guess, I thought that the clientele was more or less evenly split between gays and straight guys. Nor was Jonathan's a naked gym and all clients had to wear at least a pair of training shorts, However, I noticed that some of the more adventurous guys were working out in thongs, so that there was always lots of naked flesh and bulging crotches to look at; and look at it I did and with great pleasure, I might add! To any gay, there is always a great attraction in looking at another guy's tools, and even though no one trained naked, there was a good deal of attractive crotch bulge to admire and to allow one to stretch one's imagination as to what was concealed might look like if ever it saw the light of day. I can tell you I needed to keep strict control of my own cock as just looking at some of the better equipped guys, made my man-meat stir uncomfortably. Not for nothing is it sometimes referred to as one's incontrollable flesh. It tells you what it wants you to do, but it is up to you, its owner, to keep control. At the end of the day, it is much like walking a dog. Which so often would take over and drag the owner around; how often one sees it! I can quite easily see how rape occurs; a guy simply cannot control himself; he lacks the self discipline so necessary in life and by allowing his cock to dictate is actions, finds himself in a whole load of trouble.

We the trainers all wore the same outfit supplied by Jonathan: A well cut pair of shorts and a tee shirt with the logo, 'Jonathan's' emblazoned across the chest. Jonathan himself was often around and wore the same outfit. Judging from the bulge in his shorts, he was also well equipped in the man-meat department. For myself, when I was off duty and working out myself, I saw no reason not to show off my assets and so I always wore a simple thong, which showed off my naked bubble butt and made a very alluring bulge of my cock and balls, which ultimately led to my 'breakthrough' into the gay world. Here is how it all came about.

I had been working at Jonathan's about ten days, when, early one Monday evening I noticed one very well set-up young guy was watching me. That day, when I went into the changing room to get my towel for the shower, this fellow followed me into the shower room a few minutes later. He really had a very attractive muscular body and a decent cock, though not anywhere as big as mine.

However, we found ourselves, at that moment, quite alone under the showers and he said, "I guess you are new around here as I have only seen you these last few days. My name is Craig, Craig Thompson."

"Sebastian Watson- nice to meet you." I replied. "I'm a temporary training assistant. I've only been here a few days. I'm just on a two month contract to replace that guy with the knee injury."

Craig was not backward in coming forward and came directly to the point. "I really admire your figure and your kit." he said, focussing his gaze on my cock, "You are quite the best set-up stud I have ever seen in this gym. Look, I live not far from here, how about coming back to my place with me after we're done here and having a drink? It would let us get to know one another a little better, if you see what I mean."

Well of course I could see what he meant. I really had no experience at all of being picked up by anyone, but this seemed to me quite the quickest pick-up I could have wished for. Anyway, there seemed little reason to refuse his invitation, as Craig was in a different league to the gays I had seen whilst trawling the gay bars, looking unsuccessfully, for some casual sex, but having been puit off by the sordid look of it all. So, we left Jonathan's together. Craig lived in an apartment block just a few minutes walk away from the gym. It was a truly up-market place with a uniformed doorman who called the elevator for us. Craig's place was absolutely enormous and beautifully furnished with modern furniture. It turned out that it was a penthouse suite and had a large roof terrace with a fine view back to Central Park.

Chapter 10

"Pour yourself a drink," said Craig, "while I go and make myself more comfortable."

He was back two minutes later, stark naked, a fact which did not at all surprise me as I had already realised back at the gym that this guy was hot to have sex with me.

Craig looked at me and said, "You don't seem very surprised to see me like this."

"Why should I," I said, "Come on, Craig, we both know that you invited me here to fuck - to copulate, to put it in polite, but less immediate and less graphic words, so why don't we just get on with it?" And with that I started to strip-off in front of him.

I have to say, that in adopting this bold and assertive attitude, my heart was in my mouth. Craig clearly thought that I was an experienced guy sexually, and had no idea at all that I was, in fact an anal virgin. But it seemed to me that it was now or never. I had not had sex with anyone since leaving school and I desperately wanted to fuck butt. Craig was a good looking guy, obviously well heeled financially in his own apartment, coming on to me, so it seemed to me that I would never do any better; and, I had taken to him at first sight - often a good sign. So, putting on my bravest face, I screwed up my courage and acted as if what we were about to do - and at that stage, I was not at all clear what exactly Craig wanted of me - was an everyday event for me.

I had already seen Craig naked in the showers just a few hours earlier, but looking at him more closely, here in his own place, I realised what a beautiful and well set up stud he truly was. He had not one ounce of fat on his well muscled body, which was perfectly proportioned and avoided that muscular over development which many young guys attain due to excessive exercise. His cock was also very, very attractive, not as big as mine but nevertheless a tool which any young man would be proud to own and as I looked at him I could see that it was already beginning to stand to attention. Yes, all in all Craig was a highly desirable and fuckable commodity, and I thought to myself how lucky I was to be invited to have sex with him. But the feeling was obviously totally mutual, for as I stripped of my clothes I could see that Craig's eyes were glued on me.

He gazed at my naked figure, whistled and said, "You know, Sebastian, you really are something - a great piece of work. I cannot take my eyes off you and just look at your cock - what a gem of a tool you have. And then, without more ado, he dropped on his knees in front of me took my already rising cock in his mouth and started sucking vigorously. Apart from that first time in the showers with Charlie, this was the only the second time in my life that my cock had ever been in another guy's mouth and I have to say, I did not find it at all disagreeable. Within seconds I was completely hard and I pulled myself away from Craig, who instinctively got to his feet.

I said, "My cock is telling me that it is in need of immediate exercise, so how do you like it?" I really hadn't a clue what Craig was going to say, but actions speak louder than words and I soon realised that I had nothing to be bothered about.

Without a word, he went over to the table and lay down on it flat on his back, with his feet on the table edge and his legs spread so that I could see the chasm between his thighs, leading down to my target. Craig had a beautiful arse and his hole was really tight, something which I was already used to, as Charlie too had had a very tight anus, From my internet research, I had learned that a tight anus was a very desirable attribute, as it provided the best sensation to the guy who was doing the fucking; in a word, a tight hole gripped the fucker's cock really tightly, making for an excellent fuck. This was going to be a first for me, in what is called the mission position, as I had only ever shafted Charlie from behind.

Craig said, "Just give my hole a thorough pounding. Don't hold back - just fuck me as hard as you can. I really need it: I am just dying to take your cock."

I fished a packet of Fukits out of my coat pocket and rolled on a condom over my rock hard tool and then applied the lube from the packet ready shaft him. I was really glad that I had made a trial run on fitting a condom a few days earlier as I would have hated to have got the rubber on the wrong way and been unable to unroll it - a common occurrence, apparently with first timers.

"It's great what you are doing," said Craig, "I can see that you are a real pro. lubing up like that, but tell you what, we can make it even better. Just go over to that drawer over there and get out one of the small lube packs you will see there"

So, there it was, Craig thought I was a real pro. as he put it: if only he had known! What I found in the drawer was an open box containing several sachets of lubricant marked AnoLube, each equipped with a longish nozzle, which Craig instructed me to push into his rectum and squeeze the lube out.

"You'll see," he said, "You are just going to have the smoothest and most comfortable fuck of your life."

Of course he had no idea that what I was actually going to experience was the first adult fuck of my life! This, so-called mission position was something I had never experience with Charlie, and I began by pushing my cock very gently against Craig's sphincter.

"Go on, just push it in hard - that is what I like - don't hold back, I want really rough sex right now and I enjoy the entry pain, it adds spice to the whole affair."

I was amazed how easy it was to penetrate Craig and as I gave him the full length of my cock, I realised that this was a most wonderful sensation, which knocked what I had done with Charlie for a six. So, once inside him, I did as he had asked and pumped his butt with ever increasing force as I steadily lengthened my stroke. It was quite true what he had said, for the internal lube really did work wonders and fucking Craig was one of the defining moments of my life: I had never experienced anything like it - it was absolutely heavenly and I just loved it. I finally climaxed with a huge cum shot into the condom and he simultaneously ejaculated his load all over himself, my chest and my belly: he absolutely drenched the pair of us in his cream.

I collapsed on top of him with the effort and was about to withdraw when he said, "Don't pull back yet, stay inside me and see if you can do it again. Just take a short breath and see how it goes."

I found it quite easy to give a repeat performance, which led to a load of my cum escaping, from the now overfull condom, on to the table. Craig again managed to time his ejaculation to coincide with mine and shot his cum all over my chest yet again. We finished up lying there, covered in one another's sperm. It was a wonderful feeling, which cannot adequately be described to anyone who has not himself experienced it firsthand. I think, looking back on it, it was a case of absolute mutual desire and attraction which spurred us on. I had been desperate for a fuck, having had sex with no one since the day I had left Sheldon, and I had wanted to fuck him just as much as he wanted to be fucked. There was a feeling of complete harmony between us and the sensation of mutual contentment was palpable. It was a quite extraordinary union, for only an hour ago we had not even known each other, but we had managed twice to climax together at the same time.

Craig finally said to me, "You know, Sebastian, that was easy the best fuck I have ever had in my life and believe me, I have taken quite a number of different cocks up my arse over the last few years, but you really are absolutely the tops - you have one of the most beautiful cocks I have ever seen; no, I tell lie, you have the most beautiful cock I have ever seen and boy, you really do know how to make a guy happy using it. Now, how about that I do for you what you have just done for me. I am not going to say that I can give as stellar a performance as you have just given, but I am sure that you will, not be disappointed. So, how about it, as I believe in our both being totally satisfied?"

An invisible shiver of fear and doubt swept through me at his suggestion that he should do the same to me. Craig had no idea at all that he had picked up an anal virgin who had never ever taken another man's cock up his own hole. I wondered what I could say; here I was before the abyss, that great void of fear which I had dreaded coming, but here it was: the moment of truth had arrived; was it to be now or never that I allowed a foreign cock into my body for the first time? I knew that it had to happen sometime, but was now the moment? I was just scared at the thought of what Craig was proposing to do to me. Ask me not why I had such fear; Craig was only proposing to do to me what I had just done to him and here I was trembling inwardly with fear at the prospect.

Craig realised that I was hesitant and asked me what the problem was. I had a hard time knowing what to say to him, as I was faced for the first time with a situation which I knew had to come one day, but in front of which I had no ready answer. For a few moments I was totally tongue-tied.

But Craig was a very astute observer and realised that something was wrong, so he bailed me out of my dilemma by saying, "Tell you what, I'm damned hungry after all that, so let me take you out to dinner. There is an excellent steak house just around the corner and that will give us time to get to know one another better. After all, that was the reason I invited you around to my place to have a drink."

"Oh come on Craig," I said, "we both know that you invited me here and I accepted in the full knowledge that we both wanted to fuck."

"Well," said Craig, laughing, "there may well be an element of truth in what you say, but that does not preclude that it might be nice, now that we have sort of got partially acquainted, if we got to know a little more about each other. After dinner, if you feel like it, but with no obligation, you can come back here with me and we can try to take up where we left off. But let's be clear, there is no pressure - it's up to you."

Well, what could I say, this guy was just so nice that I could not refuse and I somehow felt that things were going to work out all right for me. Craig was really 'sympa' as the French would say. So off to dinner we went.

Chapter 11

At the table, after ordering, Craig took the lead and gave me a potted history of his life. Basically he was the only son of a well-to-do New York family whose wealth was obviously considerable, judging from the apartment in which he lived, which he told me was provided for him by his father. He himself was 25 years old and worked in Wall Street in the family owned stock-broking business. Now came the great revelation. Craig told me that he was sexually AC-DC, or better put, a bisexual, as he liked having sex equally with both men and women and as far as men were concerned he was equally at home being fucked or doing the fucking himself: briefly put, he enjoyed the lot - top and bottom!

He then went on to say that he was actually engaged to be married to a girl, named Caroline, from upstate New York whom he saw (and fucked) every weekend, when he went out of town to stay with her. She was finishing a Master' degree in sociology at some upstate college and every Friday night he took off in his car to spend the weekend with her. Apparently she was really hot in bed and he had a great time with her every weekend. But that was obviously not enough for him as he still wanted regular sex during the week. To say this guy was into sex would have been the understatement of the year: Craig just loved every aspect of it!

The wedding was planned for about 15 months ahead, when Caroline graduated and would come to live with him in New York. Caroline did not know that Craig also liked men as much as women, but he himself saw nothing wrong with it and so no reason to tell her. Once married he said he intended to cut out his male sexual liaisons and give Caroline the full benefit of his cock: there was no need for her ever to know about his premarital sex life. Craig said that he wanted to settle down and have a family and would do that as soon as Caroline had finished her studies. So there we had an example of one of the best laid plans of mice and men, which still remained to be tested!

So after this longish outpouring, I had to tell Craig something about myself. I quickly sketched in a potted history of my time at Sheldon, which had really been my home from the age of eleven years until the time I had just recently left aged 18 plus. I also told him that, unlike him, I was 100% gay and that whatever the future held for me, my sex life, which was of paramount importance to me, was inevitably with other men

So, I came to the crux of the matter and came clean to Craig that after all the brave face of experience I had put on earlier that evening, I had only ever fucked my school chum until that evening and putting my cock up his arse was a first time I had ever fucked a grown man in my life. Craig could hardly believe this.

"You mean' he said, that when you fucked me earlier this evening it was your first time with a man? I have to tell you that you had me completely fooled as you came over as a highly experienced guy, both in the gym, in the way you deal with the clients and when you actually got down to shafting me. You know, I was not lying when I told you it was the best fuck of my life: it was the absolute truth. And, I can tell you that I have never taken such a large cock up my hole: it was an utterly divine experience for me."

And so it was that I disclosed to Craig that my entire school experience had been with Charlie and that he had never, in fact fucked me, I had fucked him some three times a week for over a year, but he had never pushed his cock up my hole. So I had this terrible fear of allowing another guy to fuck my arse. Why I should have this fear when I had done exactly this to Craig, but the fear was there and Craig recognised the fact.

1...45678...13