Sebastian Finds Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well" said Craig, "I can see why you found it hard to give me a straight answer when I told you that I wanted to fuck you, back at the apartment. But, you know as well as I do, that one day you are going to have to take the plunge and take some other guy's cock up your butt. Here's what I propose: I think that you and I could get on very well together for a year or so as I need regular anal sex, so let's go back to the apartment and let me, very gently, give your hole its first fuck. I will be very gentle and at the end of the day you may find that you actually enjoyed the experience. After all, I personally enjoy equally both being fucked and fucking myself - in a word I just like sex, so why should you be any different? There is the added advantage in letting me be the first to penetrate you. As you have seen I am not as big as you are and your first experience will not be one of taking a beating from an oversized megacock such as the MuscleCock contestants sport."

This was the first I had ever heard of MuscleCock, but now was not the moment to start enquiring further, so back to Craig's place we went and we again stripped off. It was true that Craig was not as big or as muscular as I was, but he was, nonetheless, a well set-up stud with nothing at all to be ashamed of and as I watched him get ready to penetrate me with his cock. I felt relieved that it was finally going to to happen and with a really nice guy doing the action. When I had gone to the gym that afternoon, I had never dreamed that today was going to be the day I would lose my anal virginity. Craig suggested that I adopt the same position as he had done for me earlier in the evening, lying flat on my back on the table.

He put a cushion under the bottom of my back just to raise my pelvis and then inserted the lube tube into my anus. I drew a sharp breath and felt myself tense, for this was the very first time in my life that anything had ever been pushed through my anal sphincter. But there was no pain and I simply felt the softness of the lube gel flowing into my rectum and so I relaxed. Craig then pulled on a condom and lubed himself up. He may have said that he was smaller than I, but when it came to the crunch he nevertheless sported an eight inch fuck stick with which he proposed to take my virginity and I can tell you, that it looked very big indeed. Lying there flat on my back with a largish fuck-stick moving towards my hole, I was petrified with fear.

Craig suddenly paused just as I thought that he was going to shaft me and said, "Listen, Sebastian, I think we are both clean and HIV free and we both clearly approve of safe sex, but I thought that as this is your first time it might be really nice for you to take my naked cock up your arse. It will be a skin to skin occasion and should heighten the pleasure for you - for both of us actually. Also when I cum, which I surely will, you will take my warm cream inside you and you will really feel fulfilled. How about it? "

I nodded my assent and Craig pulled of the condom, chucked it to one side, reached for another tube of lube which he applied liberally to his now naked, rock-hard member and also to the external area around my anus. I watched him preparing himself and me and saw that his cock had a really beautiful evenly formed knob with a well defined rim, which was glistening with lube and this was what my hole was now going to receive; I was going to lose my anal virginity to a beautiful cock, so I finally resigned myself to the inevitable and tried to relax.

"Now," said Craig, "I will very gently work your sphincter by hand to try to help it to relax. The natural tendency will be for you to resist this and try to tighten up your hole. Try not to do this, but just let me work on it until it starts to give and open up. Then I will very gently start to push in my cock, very, very gently, but firmly until I have given you the full length of my shaft: you absolutely have to take my full length, so don't try to resist, just let me do it, but once I am fully inside you, we will take a short pause to see how you feel. The first time might be a little uncomfortable but this is all part of the experience. If you feel OK, I will then start to fuck you properly until I come to a climax, by which time you may find that you too reach orgasm and shoot your own cum."

It was all so gentle and without force that I realised that I had been very lucky in falling in with such a considerate guy as Craig: he really was tops! Anyway, it all went as planned and we both climaxed simultaneously and my cum went all over Craig's body and boy, was there a lot; I could not believe how much I had produced, and really thick creamy stuff it was. It somehow seemed richer and thicker than the emissions I achieved jerking off by myself, but what really surprised me was the fact that I had no problem in cumming as Craig fucked me, when just an hour or so earlier I had myself shot Craig two huge wads. What I also realised was that with a partner, the level of orgasm I had achieved was just so much more intense; Craig gave me the most incredible feeling as I climaxed and I hope he felt the same. This was sex at another level, a much higher level in fact, than I had ever experienced at school with Charlie.

When it was all over and we both were again relaxed, Craig asked me how I had enjoyed it and I had to say that it was not at all bad. I was frankly thankful that I had finally got rid of this awful fear of letting another man loose on me with his cock.

"Come on," said Craig, "let's make an evening of it. Give my hole another pounding, this time with your naked cock, just to consolidate our friendship."

This I duly did and it was as if we were old buddies who had been at it for years. To say it was only the second time in my life that I had used my tool on another guy other than Charlie, it seemed like the most natural act in the world. I just loved it; it was just so much better than it had ever been with Charlie. I guess it was Craig's eagerness for sex which made the evening so great. It was out own private fuck-fest and I had never experienced anything remotely like it. When we finally called it a day, I can tell you, I was in seventh heaven!

"Listen," said Craig, "I have to tell you that, beginner or not, you have given me the three of greatest fucks of my life tonight and I truly mean it. You have a magnificent cock and you certainly know how to use it. I have never experienced such utterly intense orgasms or shot so much cum as I did tonight when you were servicing my hole. You are really in a class of your own Sebastian. I know now that you have had no great experience prior to tonight, but just believe me when I say that no guy could have managed his fuck-stick better than you just did. You are a true master operator, a born natural, and the experience for me was awesome. I have taken lord only knows how many different cocks up my arse over the last few years, but, beginner or not, you are in a class of your own."

I was quite overwhelmed by the praise I had just got from Craig and did not really know what to say, other than that he had been pretty good too in giving me my first anal fuck and that I could not imagine a better guy than him to have surrendered my virginity to. I was truly relieved that it was all over and that I could now settle down to a 'fucker and fuckee' existence, without fear. Looking back on this 'event' I suddenly realised that I had thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I wondered why I had been so fearful of taking the plunge. The little experience I had just had with Craig had already convinced me that I needed regular male-male sex: this was to be my future. So what next?

Chapter 12

"From what you have told me," said Craig, "you really have no further qualifications other than those you acquired at school and you are not inclined to try to go on to college and get some sort of a degree. You clearly have tremendous sexual potential, judging by your performance tonight, but let me tell you that although I know that you admire your own body and cock, judging by the way you dress, I wonder if you are actually aware of the effect you have on other people. Before I invited you here tonight, I had watched you a few times in the gym and I know the effect you had on me the first time I saw you."

"You just have the most amazing young body and the thong you wear in the gym to work out leaves very little to the imagination about what you can offer in that critical department. You simply blew me away at first sight and I know that you have had the same effect on the other guys who happened to be working out at the same time as you: I have watched them eying you, wondering what to do. You know, Sebastian, as soon as you walk into the gym to start exercising yourself, every other guy around who sees you has a sudden release of adrenaline and his cock starts stirring and that is true for both the gay and straight guys."

"Everyone really wants either to fuck you or to be fucked by you. I wonder if you actually realise just how much effect you have on other people. You have a unique quality, which few guys have and this could be the key to your future. I can tell you that if you were to venture into any heavy-leather bar, where really overdeveloped gays hang out, you would, without any doubt, be raped before you could blink. That is the effect you have on people the moment they see you: they all want to fuck you"

"How about this for an idea? Sebastian you are a great copulator, to use an upmarket word, and beginner or not, believe me, you really have nothing to learn in that respect. But you have no experience of the real world or of a city like New York, where sex plays an enormous role in daily life and I am sure that you have no idea what you could do here. New York is full of opportunities for a guy like you and I would like to help you to find one."

"In my father's stock broking business , where I work on a daily basis, we have several hundred well paid employees at all levels and I can tell you with certainty that dozens of them, either gay or straight, regularly pay good money to get their arses serviced, to young guys, so called 'Male Escorts, who fuck butt as a profession. They are guys just like me, mainly straight rather than gay or AC/DC and they crave from time time what they call 'anal simulation', something they cannot get from their wives or girl friends. And so, they pay a professional male escort to service them."

"But just take me as a case study; I get plenty of straight sex with my girl friend but I still enjoy having my arse pounded by a guy like you, as you have just seen. In fact it is more the straight guys than the gays who turn to such services, as the gays tend to have gay friends and have mutually reciprocal fucking arrangements, whereas the straight guys, often with families, have no real direct contact with gay sex and therefore satisfy their needs by buying in anal sex. Believe me when I tell you that lots of apparently straight laced business men pay out top dollar to get their arses reamed from time to time. They just enjoy it - it is as simple as that!"

"Now, in the business district there are lots of bars frequented both at lunch time and after work in the early evening by employees from the dozens of financial services businesses such as my father's. I can tell you for a fact that these places are great for making contacts. I speak from personal experience for I have myself picked up and paid for the odd casual fuck in such places.

There is one bar where I go on a regular basis, where I know the owner quite well and I am sure that I could swing you a job as bar-tender there. The owner is very much AC/DC like me and he likes staffing the place with sexy looking young studs, as he realises that they bring in the customers. Lots of straight-laced looking men really like to look at sexy young guys and wish they looked like that themselves, even though, for the most part, they actually do nothing more than look. They get their pleasure from salivating over young muscular physiques and staring at bulging crotches. You, my dear Sebastian, are perfect for the job!"

"You just need to be behind the bar dressed in the sort of sexy looking outfits that you seem to wear every day and you will see that the customers will home in on you like bees around a honey pot. In no time at all you will get solicitations for 'drinks' or to a 'party' or whatever, which will lead to the inevitable. You really have no idea, Sebastian, of the effect you have on other men. You are really something very special and you should exploit your natural given physical gifts, which few guys have to the degree that you have - just think about building a career based on exploiting your cock. It might sound a bit crude at first, but there are worse jobs and if you play your cards right, you could build up a quality business, far removed from the sleazy gay bars of which this city has plenty."

"So, with a little luck, you should soon be able to build up a small group of clients, who, once they have seen you naked and had a dose of your cock up their backsides, will be completely hooked. I know personally several guys who are paying $350- 400 per shot to get their arses reamed. It's known in the trade as the 'Professional Male Escort' business and I could see you making a mint at it. What it amounts to in crude terms is that you would become a professional butt fucker. Well, what do you think? Shall I try to get you a job? You can give it a whirl and see what happens. At least you would have a job paying you a salary and there are many worse jobs then being a bar tender. It will also be better for your morale than trailing around gay bars, many of which are very sordid and I really do not think that that is your scene."

"You may be completely gay, but you deserve something better than that. Gay life is just as unequal as all other walks of life and with your attributes you should aspire to the top level. And believe me when I say that I am sure that you can achieve it. Just face facts Sebastian, you have a super body, a cock to die for, you like fucking and are good at it, so why not bow to the inevitable and try to earn some cash by doing what you really enjoy?"

Well, after all that, what was I to say? The idea had never even occurred to me at all. Truth to tell, I am not sure that I even knew that 'Male Escorts' existed, until Craig told me about them. In coming to New York, I really had had no idea whatsoever what I would do for a living, but I just knew that I needed regular sex and a big city seemed an easier place to find it than somewhere out in the sticks. But as fucking butt was an absolute necessity for my own wellbeing, if I could get paid for doing that, then why not? So, I told Craig that I would 'give it a whirl' to use his expression.

"Great," he said "Here's what we will do. Today is Monday, so tomorrow morning you should come down to the bar near Wall Street, of which I will give you the address, around 12 o'clock. I will be there and I will try to swing you the job. I don't anticipate much problem as the owner, Mike O'Shaughnessy, is a really nice guy and in fact he and I sometimes have sex together, as Mike, as I already told you, is just like me, which is to say, AC/DC in his tastes. He's a great fuck, by the way" Craig concluded.

"Hold on a minute," I said, "I actually have my temporary job for the next two months at Jonathan's Gym and I cannot simply walk out on the guy, who was good enough to set me on when I had absolutely no other prospects. I am really keen on your idea, but I have to finish my contract with Jonathan before starting something new. So, Craig, let's just push things forward for a couple of months and then everything will be clear and no one will be disgruntled."

"Tell you what," Craig went on, "Let's go down to the bar tomorrow anyway and see what gives. It will give you some idea of what the place is like and what the job would entail and, if all goes according to my plan, you could agree on a starting date with Mike, the owner, so that you have got the job question tied up: a bird in the hand etc." he added.

This did not seem like a bad idea, so I went along with it.

Craig now took off in a totally unexpected new direction and said, "So let's now settle something else. Where are you living at present?"

I told him that I had a small place on the west side, more or less opposite were we were now.

Craig winced at the mention of the west side and said, "Well how about this for a deal? What do you think about coming here to share this place with me for the next year or so, prior to my marriage? I am not suggesting that we become what is commonly called an 'item' but that you come as a flat mate and share this place with me. I know this all sounds very sudden as we have only known one another a few hours, but I reckon we will get on well together. And you know, when straight guys advertise for a flat mate to share the rent, they tend not to have known each other for long before making the deal to share, so what's the difference? And anyway, we have already developed a clear rapport with each other in that we have already fucked each other, so we are not entirely strangers."

"You need not pay any rent or utilities, as my father takes care of all that and such an arrangement should well suit both of us as I would like to have you around to have sex with and you obviously need a regular sex partner, so we should both be satisfied. Also from the little time we have spent together, I really have developed a true liking for you and I hope that you might feel the same about me."

Well, what would you have done faced with this offer? I really like Craig, who seemed a truly decent guy and so I accepted his offer. But I did ask Craig if his father had any idea of his son's 'orientation' was the way I put it.

"I imagine that my dad has guessed as to how I lead my life at present, but I guess also that he is smart enough to know that nothing he says is going to change it and so I guess he has adopted the US government approach which is 'don't' ask and don't tell." He then laughed and went on jokingly," I guess that that is an awful lot of guessing, but sure as eggs are eggs, the old boy knows I play both sides of the market: he wasn't born yesterday!"

"Look, you can stay here tonight and you can fetch your things tomorrow. You can have the second bedroom as I think that we should keep some space between us. I don't think that we should share the same bed or sleep together, which will not preclude our having regular sex, which I am sure we both want, but we are not going to become an item - we are just going to be close flat mates."

And so, both of us still stark naked went off to our respective bedrooms to sleep.

"Just one thing," I said as we went off to bed, "you mentioned earlier something about MuscleCock contestants. What exactly is MuscleCock? I have never heard of it."

"Oh," said Craig, "it's a blog site called musclecock.com. The MuscleCock organisation is a bit hard to pin down, but it promotes an on-line fantasy, in which overblown muscle men with huge cocks pose on stage at competitions, posing naked and shooting cum. It is actually very funny to follow. I have not looked at it for a while, but if you wish we can take a gander some time and see what gives. I know when I came across it, I thought it quite the best gay man site on the web and it updates very regularly, so there is always something new to look at and they do post some stunning shots of really sexy guys. If you are interested in becoming a connoisseur of the male sex weapon, then this is the place to start. They also organise international competitions at which guys flex and shoot cum on stage, which, I gather, are really something else."

1...56789...13