Sebastian Finds Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that we both went off to bed. I lay there awake for a while, musing over the day's events. My goodness how things had changed for me in the space of a few short hours. But that was life: one never knows what is coming next. One thing was certain, I was in a better position than I had been at the start of that day and I wondered what the Tuesday would bring.

Chapter 13

On Tuesday morning, we were both up early. Craig gave me the address of the bar where we were to meet at noon. "It's simply called 'Mike's' he said and is within easy walking distance of the subway stop at Wall Street. See you there at noon." He gave me a key to his apartment and suggested that I go across town, pick up my things straight away and get myself installed in his place.

I first dropped in at the gym to tell Jonathan that I was moving house and would do my shift for the day late afternoon and evening, I collected together my belongings - I really had not much other than my clothes - saw my landlord and squared things with him, called a cab and went back to Craig's apartment. The concierge said nothing as I walked in with my things: Craig had clearly told him that I was coming back and that it was OK to let me go up to his penthouse. Then, having unpacked, in very good time, I took the subway down to Wall Street to make sure that I was not late for this all-important meeting.

I found Mike's place quite easily and then walked around the area until noon, when I went back to the bar and went inside. There was already quite a crowd inside, all men and all drinking. Craig was at the bar and motioned me over to join him. Mike's had a very long bar indeed and behind it were four bar tenders, all young and all very athletic looking and from the way they were dressed, I guessed (correctly as I later learned) that all four of them were gay. I realised immediately that this was a pick-up place par-excellence and as Craig had said, the young studs behind the bar were obviously an attraction. Craig said to me that he had already talked to Mike about giving me a job and that it was OK, I could start anytime. Craig introduced me to Mike, who was busy with his customers, but he asked me to come back to settle matters at around three that afternoon when things were quieter.

So Craig and I went to a lunch counter, where he said, "Told you so, didn't I? I felt sure that I could swing it with Mike, which I did. So very good luck when you see him later this afternoon. But, did you notice, by the way that the eyes of half the customers were glued on you as soon as you walked into the place. It is just as I told you, Sebastian; you have an extraordinary effect on men: you are like a magnet to iron filings. You are just so very sexy looking that guys cannot take their eyes off you."

"You saw the other four young studs behind the bar: well they are all gay and quite well set up guys, but the customers' eyes were on you the moment you appeared on the scene. I tell you, yet again, Sebastian, if you have not yet got the message: you really are something very special. You will see, just a few days here and you will be getting propositions from city workers who make big bucks. Believe me, that is the way it's going to be. Listen, I have to get back to work so I will see you back at my place around seven,"

"It will have to be later," I said, "I have to work my shift at Jonathan's this evening as I am seeing Mike this afternoon to settle the details."

I went back to the bar at three as requested and it was totally empty apart from one bartender. The noontime crowd had all gone back to work. This young stud told me that Mike was expecting me in his apartment above the bar as he lived on the premises. So upstairs I went to talk to Mike. Mike himself was really quite young, not more than thirty at a guess and was himself quite a muscular guy. He clearly looked after his body as I could see his muscles outlined under the form-fitting shirt he was wearing.

Our business was soon done. My hours were to be eleven till three and then again from five till seven each day, five days a week for which I would get $500 per week plus any tips I picked up from the customers. Like many watering places in the business district, Mike's was open only Monday through Friday and closed early in the evening as the city workers all left for home by seven o'clock. It was agreed that I could start as soon as my contract with Jonathan's Gym ended.

Mike had a quite large apartment and we were in a spacious living room. When we had concluded our business, he offered me a drink and asked me to tell him something about myself. As Craig had already observed several times, I drew other men's gaze to me and I could see that his eyes never left me and were often focused on my crotch, which as I have said earlier was put into focus by the tight pants and form fitting thong which I had taken to wearing since my arrival in New York. I could sense that Mike was not just being polite but had something else in mind, and my imagination was not overly exercised to divine what it was. I was curious to see what he was going to say and how he was going to approach what was on his mind, which was quite clearly sex.

So we sat around drinking and chatting for about ten minutes during which time I learned that Mike lived here alone as he had recently been divorced by his wife. "We had not been getting on for quite a while," he volunteered and then laughed and added, "my ex. did not approve of - how shall I put it - my extracurricular activities?"

Now, Craig had already told me that Mike was AC/DC and it was quite clear what was coming next. The only question was how he would get round to it.

"Craig tells me that you two met in the local gym the other day and that you sort of clicked and had quite a hot time together back at his place last night. I was just wondering how would you feel about having a little action with me right now? Listen, to put it bluntly, I really feel that I could do with a good fuck right now and you look as though you could deliver the goods, so are you interested? Don't get me wrong this is not part of the job deal. You have the job, starting as soon as you are free, but if you feel like it, then I am your man of the moment and the moment is right now! So, how about it? This is just between two guys, not between a boss and his future employee. This is just an example of one of those extra-curricular activities which got me where I am today, which is to say divorced!" he concluded and a grinned at me.

I have to say that even though I had seen what was coming I was amazed, as I had been with Craig last night, at the speed and direct way in which these guys came to the point. They told you what they wanted and asked you if you wanted to go along with what they proposed and waited for your reply. I had to ask myself if this direct style was the way things were done in New York. New Yorkers had the reputation of being brusque and direct to the point of rudeness, but something as blunt and direct as this I had not expected. In fact, I really had no idea of what to expect as I was, at the end of the day, a young and inexperienced guy fresh out of school. so I had no idea at all what to expect, but the way things seemed to happen here, at least you knew where you stood! Of course, having no personal experience of having casual sex with someone I had just met, it could well be that this is the way things were always handled. Mike was as direct with me now as Craig had been the previous evening.

It was a strange feeling, I had fucked butt hundreds of time as a senior at school, but I had no experience at all of sex in the real world, other than my session with Craig the previous evening.

"Well" I said, "what exactly do you have in mind?"

"Oh" came the reply, "I am just dying to see you naked, to let you suck my cock and then to give my arse a really good pounding. Judging by your bulging crotch you are really well equipped down there. Craig tells me that you are very highly experienced in this matter and I would quite like to see how a young guy like you fucks an older guy like me."

So, here again I was coming over as a truly experienced guy, thanks this time to Craig's exaggerations of my capabilities to Mike. "Done" I said and I walked over to him, undid his belt and started to pull his pants down. As it appeared obvious that I was going to be the main performer, at least in this part of the drama, I thought that I had better take things in hand and make as though I knew what I was about. After all, he had no idea that my first experience had been last night with Craig and I was relieved that Craig had not apprised him of this fact. As I helped Mike to strip, I wondered to myself if Craig had had an idea that Mike and I might finish up in a clinch; I really did wonder, but what the hell.

Having started to strip Mike, he then promptly responded by pulling off all his clothes whilst I quickly slipped out of my shirt, pants and thong, which did not take long. I turned to look at a naked Mike, who was, as I had divined, a really well set-up muscular guy with a nice cock and I can tell you that I was already looking forward to shafting him: I was not going to object at all for I could see that it was going to be a pleasure. But then, fucking butt, even though only with Charlie had always been a pleasure for me: I never ever tired of it!

He gazed at me with awe and said, "Gee Sebastian, you truly are a stunner: you have a perfect body, but what a huge cock on such a young guy. You really do have a fuck-stick one dreams about. I am not surprised that Craig picked you up in the gym for I would have done the same - come on, let's get to it!"

I knelt in front of him and took his semi-hard dock in my mouth and started sucking gently, He very quickly hardened up at which stage I stood up and asked him how he liked to take it.

"Any way is OK with me," he said, "but my preferred position is flat on my back with my legs over your shoulders as I find that I get the best orgasm that way."

And with no more ado, he went over to the table lay flat on it put his feet up and waited for me to act. I had no idea whether he was used to his partner practising safe sex or whether he expected me to shaft him bareback, but I retrieved my pants, reached into the back pocket, where I always kept one of those handy Fukit kits, rolled on a condom, lubricated myself and went back over to Mike.

He said, said, " I see that you are well equipped, but listen, open the top drawer of the desk over there and you will find an injectable tube of lube that you can apply via my sphincter and that way we will really have a very comfortable fuck. It's Craig who put me onto this product and, believe me, it's a winner"

It was as if it happened every day, and it might well have, for all I knew. And it was interesting to see that he was obviously on the same wavelength as Craig, for before last night I had never seen the lube tubes. So I entered Mike and gave him a really hard pounding, which resulted for me in an enormous climax and for him in a simultaneous orgasm when he pumped a huge quantity of cum all over my chest and stomach.

"Boy," he said, "that was really something Sebastian: one of the best fucks I have ever had. Many thanks indeed."

"My pleasure," I said, "I enjoyed it every bit as much as you did."

We moved off the table into two armchairs and relaxed for a while to collect our breath when Mike said , "Do you fancy a return bout? I would quite like to drill your hole in return for what you have just done for me."

Well, you can imagine what went through my mind. I had taken a cock up my arse for the first time less the twenty four hours previously and here was a guy, unaware of this fact, proposing to shaft me again. A shadow of my old fear and doubt swept through me, but then I thought to myself, at the end of the day that, I had enjoyed my maiden fuck with Craig, so why not let Mike do the same. I had always known that one day I would have to become a full-service stud, as one might say, so what the hell, this was top quality recreational fucking with a guy I had really taken to, so I decided to go for it.

So I took my position flat on my back on the table, while Mike got himself prepped to penetrate me. He pulled on a condom which he extracted from the same drawer, lubed himself up with a product from a bottle, picked up a lube tube and injected the product into my arse and before I knew it, he was pushing his cock against my sphincter with ever increasing force. He finally entered me and gave me the benefit of his full shaft, which was quite a bit shorter then my own and proceeded with ever increasing amplitude and force to fuck my butt.

It was clear that Mike was a highly experience operator as towards the end he totally withdrew his member from my anus and plunged it down into me again with tremendous force. It hurt quite a bit and I felt sore for a few hours afterwards, but it was a memorable fuck, only my second anal experience ever and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Thinking about it later, I wondered why I had for so long been so afraid of taking another man's cock, when I so much enjoyed fucking myself. Logically, there has to be pleasure in both fucking and being fucked. And so there was - I had enjoyed being shafted by both Craig and Mike! Thank goodness that that hurdle had been crossed successfully: I simply felt utterly relieved that the whole thing was now over and that \i was what one might call 'a full line operator'.

When it was over, Mike and I showered together in his palatial bathroom. Mike could not take his eyes of my cock and soaped it up for me under the shower.

"Sebastian, thank you very much he said. This has been a totally unexpected and memorable afternoon and I hope that we might have a repeat performance in the not too distant future."

"The pleasure has been mutual," I assured him and with that I got dressed and left to go back up town for my shift at Jonathan's Gym.

As I walked out of the bar, the young stud still on duty looked longingly at me, laughed and said. "I wish it had been with me!"

Chapter 14

I arrived late back from the gym at Craig's place, about 11 o'clock and he was already there, eager to know how things had gone with Mike.

"Well, I got the job with no problem and the terms seem OK. At least I will have enough cash to keep the wolf from the door, but the great surprise was what Mike and I had got up to that afternoon. If you can believe it, he invited me up to his apartment- he lives above the bar, by the way, in case you did not know - and we spent the entire afternoon having sex together. I could not believe the speed that Mike came to the point. He could not take his eyes of me and wanted to get at my cock as soon as he could. He really is a randy guy!"

Craig said. "Well, I did tell you he was AC/DC, but I had no idea that he was such a quick worker. You know Sebastian, it is exactly what I have told you. Once you enter a room, guys, gay or straight, cannot take their eyes of you. You just have a special magnetism which draws them to you. I told you that you had it and that all the guys at the gym were transfixed once you came into the room. Well, believe me, it is a characteristic which you are gifted with and you can make great use of it. As you have seen, both I myself and now Mike could not wait to have you fuck us and it will be the same with all the others, given half a chance."

"Well," I said, "as I walked out of the bar to come back here in the late afternoon the one young barman still on duty, simply remarked that he wished it had been with him. I guess he knew when I went up to Mike's place that we would finish up fucking each other, which is exactly what happened. I did just wonder whether Mike had sex with any other of his employees?"

Craig then said. "Just wait until you have been in the bar a few days serving the customers. You will see that you will get a load of invitations, all of which will come down to the fact that the invitation giver will want to have sex with you. You just affect guys that way, so don't be shy, just exploit it. Now, are you up to giving my hole another pounding right now, before I take you out to a very late dinner, because, boy, I really would like to feel your cock up my arse again. You are truly one hell of a stud, Sebastian; I simply cannot get enough of you; you really do fuck like no one else I have ever experienced and believe me, I've been fucked by a lot of guy over the years!"

So I fucked him there and then and we went then out to eat. When we came back and Craig had me fuck him again, asking me to pound his hole as hard as I could, which I did.

"Listen Craig," I said laughingly when we had done, "I cannot perform at this rate every day. Today is a very special day when I have fucked butt four times and had my own hole reamed once - so OK - but from tomorrow we just have to slow down. Twice a day I reckon I can manage, but no more and I mean it. At the end of the day I am just not a copulating machine and even though I love to exercise my cock, it has to have some rest and I really do mean what I say."

Craig laughed and off we went to our separate beds, but not before he had had another shot at my arsehole - what a guy!

Chapter 15

I had just over a month to serve at Jonathan's Gym before I could take up my job at Mike's place and it was a month of intensive copulation with Craig. The guy was really insatiable, but I enjoyed every moment of it and by the time I went take up my job at Mike's I felt I could truly say that I was a highly experienced butt fucker: and I am happy to say that thanks to Craig, I now enjoyed taking it as much as I did giving it. It was all utterly enjoyable and I realised that my future lay, somehow, inextricably entangled with gay sex. I just loved it: my antics with Charlie at school faded into insignificance once I realised what a terrific sex machine Craig was.

About a month later I had my first day at Mike's bar and Mike introduced me to the other four young studs whom he employed as bartenders - Mark, Dave, Jason and Dmitri - for as I believe I mentioned, Mike's place had a very long bar and needed quite a complement of bartenders to keep the customers happy. My co-workers were all young guys in their early twenties at a guess. They were all well-built young studs and very sexily dressed. I wondered if they succeeded in picking up paying clients via the bar. But as Craig had said, once I came in, all eyes were focused on me. It became quite obvious that Mike's place was a top pick-up spot in the neighbourhood. Anyway, by twelve noon the place was humming with business men and I was kept busy serving, but was again acutely aware how many eyes were fixed on me and often focused on my crotch.

The lunchtime crowd was thinning, when a youngish well dressed guy slipped me his card and asked me to give him a call on his direct line, saying that he thought we might have something in common. I was astounded that I had already had a pickup, on my first day and amused by the come-on; something in common! - that was a new one!"

Well, later that afternoon, I called this man, whose name was Adam Johnson, at a firm of stock-brokers and he asked me if I had time to come round to his office which was a stone's throw away from the bar, later that afternoon. So, nothing ventured, nothing gained, round to his office I went. The doorman looked at me with grave misgiving, but he called Adam who told him to send me up. Adam was clearly a very senior man in this business, in spite of his apparent young age, as his office was on the top floor and seemed to consist of a suite of rooms. I guess Adam had to be what is called a whiz-kid to enjoy such luxury accommodation.

1...678910...13