Sebastian Finds Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now this was the first time that I was going to meet a guy in what I imagined was going to be a business deal, a situation with which I was totally unfamiliar. After a few pleasantries, Adam came quickly to the point.

"I suppose you know why I asked you to come here, as I am sure you have guessed by now I want to engage you as a sex partner. Just looking at you, I am sure that you know what I want and frankly, Mike, whom I know very well, told me that you are a hot number. So, I would like to know what your terms are, as this is to be a business relationship. Look, I am a happily married man with two children and a wife whom I adore and with whom I have regular sex, but I really do need to have some anal simulation from time to time, say once a week, which my wife clearly cannot give me: hence this conversation. Now, could that sort of thing interest you? Would you be willing to service me? We don't know one another at all, but just looking at you in the bar and here in front of me now, you make my cock start twitching, so how about it, are you interested and if so what are your terms?"

As ever, utterly direct and no beating about the bush: this guy wanted me to fuck his butt and was asking me to name my price. I had no idea how much I could ask him for my services, but Adam did not know that he was to be my first paying client and I saw no reason to tell him. Craig had told me that guys he knew shelled out 300-400 dollars per shot for male sex, so I told Adam that my going rate was 350 dollars a shot, for about an hour's 'recreational sex' was the way I put it. He agreed to this with alacrity, which led me to believe that I was well within the 'norms' for the service I would be rendering. So we agreed that I would come around to his office at three o'clock next day, once I was off duty and I would service him.

And that is how it all began. It was easier, in the event, than that apocryphal act of falling off a log and I had Craig and Craig alone to thank for giving me the idea. On my way back to Craig's place, I stopped off at a small print shop and ordered a hundred name cards. I made them very simple. They said: 'Sebastian - Male Escort' and gave my mobile 'phone number. I had already decided that if I was to make a business out of using my cock, the less my clients knew about me and where I lived, the better. So, I gave no address and no fixed telephone number; everything had to be arranged directly by word of mouth via my bar job with Mike or via my mobile 'phone which I had bought when I took my West Side apartment, as I had not wanted to pay the connection charges for a land line. So next day I would have a card to hand out - it looked professional, I thought.

I went back to Craig's place in a state of high euphoria. I could not wait to tell him that on my very first day at the bar, I had picked up my first paying client or better put, he had picked me up. Craig was delighted, even more so when I told him what Adam was paying me for my services.

"I told you so," he said, "once a guy sets eyes on you, if he is that way inclined, you have him hooked! You are just magnetic as I have told you. Come on let's celebrate."

Well, you can guess what Craig's idea of celebrating involved. You've got it - he wanted my cock up his arse and a real good hard fuck. I started then to wonder if when he got married he would be able to keep his promise to himself, which was to remain faithful to his future wife, for as far as I could see this guy was in need of anal sex as often as anyone would give it to him. I did not mind, as I enjoyed fucking butt just as much as he obviously enjoyed taking it. When we were done, he took me out to dinner and later when we got back produced a brand new looking small shoulder satchel from his wardrobe.

"Here" he said, "take this - you can use it to carry your 'things' around with you so that you are sure that you have everything you need for your first great occasion."

So I loaded the bag up with a few packets of Fukit condoms and at Craig's insistence, took three of his lube tubes as well.

"You may as well do it properly," he said. "Give your first client's arsehole a really good pre-fuck lube so that he realises that you are a true pro."

The thing that continued to amaze me about New York, was the way everyone whom I had met had talked quite openly about gay sex in the most direct of language. There was no circumlocutive phraseology used at all: it was all direct and to the point and usually in the simplest of Anglo-Saxon English; you know, those words which the Oxford Dictionary posts as 'words no longer in polite use'. Well, proscribed form polite conversation they may well be, but believe me, they are alive and well and in daily use!

Chapter 16

At work the next morning, I was feeling very nervous. I was going to go off later to fuck a rich guy as a paying client, something I had never done before, but then I thought, what the hell, Adam is just a guy wanting a fuck and I have done it quite a few times in the last few days: his hole is no different to Craig's, so what is there to be worried about? But, as you might imagine I was somewhat apprehensive as the fatal hour approached and I had to confront Adam and perform. The doorman at his building gave me a knowing look as he ushered me into the elevator and as I entered Adam's office tried to get a grip on myself and put on a confident face, which frankly, belied the way my stomach felt - it was all collywobbles. Adam greeted me like a long lost buddy, closed and locked the door behind us as asked me how I was.

"Great," I said, "and ready to go when you are." Was this the right way to begin? I really had no idea, but it seemed to go over OK.

"Well," said Adam, "why don't you make yourself more comfortable and let me take a look at you while I prepare myself for action, for after all that is why I have got you here."

By 'making myself more comfortable' he clearly meant me to get stripped and within seconds were both standing face to face, stark naked, looking each other over. I have to say, Adam had a great body and a very nice neatly cut cock himself, which was already starting to rise at the sight of me. I was surprised to see that he was wearing a gold bar through his shaft, just below the knob of his cock. I forget the exact name for this type of piercing but he looked pretty good with it. He smiled as he saw that I had noticed it and told me that he had had the bar for over ten years, having had his cock pierced when he was a final year college student. He and all his pals had decided to go for it as a sort of dare, and he still had it.

"My wife, believe it or not, finds it very attractive," he volunteered.

But now, his eyes were totally focussed on me, glued to my cock, which was also starting its upward journey in the somewhat charged atmosphere in which I found myself. I think that I managed to maintain an outward impression of calm control as if this was an every day job for, as as far as he knew, of course, it was; but my heart rate was racing. So, screwing up my courage I asked Adam, as he was the client, what exactly how would like me to do to him.

"Gee" he said, I had no idea just what a gorgeous looking stud you would turn out to be, but now I see you, my wildest dreams are already exceeded."

"Adam," I said, "don't go overboard just yet as you are just looking at me and I have not actually done anything for you. Wait and see how you feel once you have experience some action with me. Now, what would you like me to do for you? You said you wanted anal stim - how would you like it? I do not do anal rimming, but everything else goes."

The business about rimming, I suddenly pulled out of the air. I knew from my internet researches that lots of gay guys licked each other's anuses, but even without trying it, I found the idea quite repulsive. I had never sucked another guy's cock, but both Craig and Mike had done me the honour of sucking mine, I could see myself sucking a client's tool but licking his fuck-hole - no way!

"Well, said Adam, "you are the pro, so what do you suggest? I would like to take a really thorough pounding from you as my arse is just aching to feel a cock inside it and you truly have one of the finest tools I have ever seen. How long is it nine or ten inches? I simply cannot wait to let you loose on me."

So again I asked him how he would like me to take him, and I told him that in my personal view the best deep anal fuck was to be had by my entering him from the front, with him flat on his back on a table, but it he preferred a rear entry, then that was also fine by me. That was, of course, the way I had always fucked Charlie.

"You're the pro, so let's try it as you suggest." he said.

So, Adam thought that I was a pro! So far so good!

As I said earlier, Adam's office seemed to have several rooms and he motioned for me to follow him into the room next door, which was clearly a meeting room in the centre of which was a large heavy table. He promptly lay down on his back on the table and looked at me for further instructions. It was obvious now that I was in command of the situation and that he would do my bidding.

"Lie on your back and put your feet up on the table and spread you legs so that I can give you an internal a pre-lube." I said. I had brought my satchel with me and fished out one of Craig's injector tubes of lube

Adam looked on in wonder and said, "None of my other contacts has ever proposed anything like this."

So, with great conviction as though it was an act I had performed many times before, I told Adam that I believed in safe sex and that I always used a condom with my clients even when I knew they were HIV free.

"I am," said Adam, as if to reassure me.

"So am I," I said, "but nevertheless I always use a condom with my clients."

So, I very gently eased the nozzle of the lube tube through Adam's sphincter and squeezed the lubricant into Adam's rectum. Then, with Adam looking on, I opened a packet of Fuckit condoms, rolled one on to my by now rock hard cock and massaged the sachet of lube over it. I also applied a little of the Fukit lube to Adam's arse as I wanted to be sure that I could make a really smooth entry with my cock.

"You really are amazing," said Adam, "I have had my arse fucked many times by several different guys, but never have I seen such careful preparation."

I told him that it would all pay off as he would soon see, as he was about to have the best and most comfortable fuck of his life. I tried to say this with conviction and I hoped that when it came to the crunch he would think so.

"You know," said Adam, I have never seen such a beautiful cock as yours - it is so big, but so beautifully balanced - come on let's get started."

Adam, did not know, of course, that I had recommended him my own favourite position and I do not think he quite knew how it was all going to work. So I stepped firmly forward, pulled his legs over my shoulder and slid him to the edge of the table so that I could get his hole in the very best position to shaft.

"Force yourself straight into me," said Adam, "I quite enjoy the pain of having my sphincter stretched suddenly."

So, I did as he requested and gave Adam the full length of my cock, thrusting down until my balls mated against his body. Then I started a very gentle rhythmic pounding, with ever increasing force and amplitude.

"Don't hold back" cried Adam, "I really like it very hard. Pound me as hard as you can it's exactly what I want - don't stop, it's exactly what I want - just go on and on - I love it."

I reached that stage of no return myself, where I was also on a total high. I finally pulled out my cock completely and re-thrust it into Adam's hole as hard as I could whereupon I climaxed with the longest and most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life. I simply pumped and pumped more cum until the condom I was wearing could take no more and my cream started pouring out of Adam's hole. At the same time he himself climaxed and shot thick gobbets of cum, over both our bodies. My god, it was quite an experience for both of us.

I remained on top of Adam, with my cock still deep inside of him for at least five minutes, whilst we both calmed down after the incredible climax we had both just experienced.

Finally Adam said, "You know, Sebastian that is just the best fuck I have ever had in my life. Never have I had such an orgasm or produced so much cum. You really are a top quality fucker, I would like to ask you to do it all again, but frankly, I do not think either of us could take it right now."

"Agreed." I said, "You know Adam, I have fucked a hell of a lot of butt in spite of my young age, but I have never ever experienced anything quite like what we have just had together. It will be the bench mark that I shall have to try to aspire to on all future occasions - I only hope I can."

It really was an exaggeration on my part to say that I had fucked a hell of a lot of butt, but after my experiences with Craig and Mike, I felt that my claim was not without merit as when had fucked them I had gone for broke and given them the hardest shafting I could muster.. But, as ever, the proof of the pudding was in the eating, and Adam had clearly enjoyed every moment of our first encounter. So, it was a white lie and I felt no guilt.

Adam laughed and said, "Listen stud, let's go and shower together and get cleaned up. There is a bathroom through there and we can both relax together."

And that is exactly what we did. We stood under the hot water together for at least fifteen minutes. Adam ran his hands all over my body and finally dropped to his knees and gave my now soft cock a long and deep suck. It was a moment to be savoured. I could not believe how well things had gone.

When we had both got dressed, Adam pulled out his wallet from his jacket pocket and said, "Three fifty bucks you said: well, here, take four hundred - you really are worth that and possibly more. I don't know where you wee before coming to New orkorkYork, but now that you are here, take my advice: don't undersell yourself. You are truly something special - very few guys have a cock to match yours and to judge from today's performance, you are easily the best performer around. You will easily build up a big following in the business community. Believe me when I tell you that there are lots of guys just like me who are really quite straight, but who enjoy treating their arses to a good reaming from time to time. Can we say the same time and place, next week?"

"Sure thing" I said and took my leave.

I could not believe how well things had gone and how much not only he, my first paying client but also I myself had enjoyed the experience. I just had to acknowledge to myself that I enjoyed fucking butt - it was as simple as that!

And, being paid to do something I enjoyed was really the frosting on the cake.

When I got back to Craig's place that evening, I said, "Tonight, Craig, it is I who am taking you out to dinner, with champagne, as I want to celebrate with you and blow the first of my earnings, all of which are thanks to your foresight. And that is what we did. When we came back from the restaurant, both a little tipsy, Craig did not press me to service him, for which I was thankful and off we went to bed.

Chapter 17

Next day, was Friday. I picked up my 'business cards' on my way to Mike's and was in place behind the bar half an hour early. What was truly nice as a newcomer to the bar, was the fact that all four present bartenders made me feel very welcome. I was not an outsider to be given the cold shoulder as might well have been the case, but was accepted as another colleague from the word go. I got Mark to start explaining to me how some of the cocktails were put together, as I had no idea at all of where to begin.

"Don't worry," he said, "just look, here under the bar counter where there is a list of the most popular concoctions which our customers order, so you can always check the ingredients and quantities if you are unsure, and if a customer orders something not on the list, simply shout to me and say 'One whatever it is, please Mark' and I will deal with the order. It won't take you long to learn," he added: what a nice helpful guy!

I have to say that I hoped to hell he was right, as some of the drinks were quite complicated and involved five or six ingredients. We were soon in the mid-day rush and I had my work cut out to serve the customers quickly. Towards the end of the rush hour, a well dressed man handed me his card over the counter and said, "Give me a ring will you, I have a proposition for you" and walked out of the bar. I looked at the card and saw that this man was evidently the Chief Legal Advisor to some nearby company, whose name meant absolutely nothing to me.

Anyway, later that day I gave him a call and he asked me to come and see him in his office around four o'clock that afternoon, which I duly did and came away with my second commission, set for the following Monday afternoon at around three thirty.

"Four hundred bucks, " he said, 'that's fine, see you Monday afternoon."

I took the opportunity to leave him my card.

"Sebastian," he said looking at it, "A nice name." and that was that.

I simply could not believe how easy it apparently was to find, or rather to be found by guys who were willing to lay out top dollar for sex. Mike's place was clearly a good place for picking up paying clients and Craig's ideas had clearly been quite correct.

When I got back that evening, and told Craig about my second client, he simply said "I told you so - got to rush Sebastian as I have to get on my way upstate for the weekend. See you late Sunday evening. Have a nice two days" And he was gone.

It was Friday evening and I was alone in the apartment. Craig had gone off every Friday night to see his girlfriend, leaving me alone in the apartment, and for the first few weeks I had spent other Saturdays and Sundays, working off my shifts at Jonathan's Gym. But now I was no longer employed by Jonathan and I had nothing either pending or planned.

It gave me time, for the first time since I had arrived in New York some three months earlier, to reflect on what had happened to me, and how my life had suddenly changed - for the better as far as I could see.

The most important thing was the meeting in the gym with Craig and the well nigh unbelievable series of events which that had unleashed, all of which had occurred in four brief days. There had been my first sexually charged encounter with Craig - a very enjoyable experience and one which I had been happy to renew during the course of the week. But the highlight of our sexual liaison had been when, on our first encounter, I finally surrendered my anal virginity to Craig's cock. After much apprehension what a relief that had been. It was something I had been dreading, but thanks to Craig, I now felt perfectly comfortable with allowing another guy to have anal sex with me.

At the end of the day I wondered what I had been frightened of for I found that I really enjoyed having my own butt fucked. But looking back over the past few weeks, I had found it hard to believe that I had had so much sex in such a short time: and I had thoroughly enjoyed every mine of it!

Whilst sitting there musing to myself over recent events, I realised that I had no true best friend. What friends I had made a school just disappeared from view when we all left for the last time. There was no one at all with whom I kept contact: my close buddies, Charlie Tennant and Toby Pennington- Smith were just memories. I had no idea where either of them were or what they were doing, yet it was only a few brief months since we had all left Sheldon together. My schooldays were over and were in the past and were already almost forgotten, along with 'dear' Aunt Agatha. I did just wonder what she would think of my life in New York. I wondered if she had any concept of the idea of a gay man, a man who frequented other men rather than a woman - I really wondered, but would never have an answer as I never saw her or heard from her again. I did not feel I was missing out on anything, to be quite honest. Blood, we are told, is thicker than water, but in her case, I think that the blood had totally coagulated in her veins and there was nothing at all to expect by way of a relationship with my only living blood relative.

1...7891011...13