Secluded Bliss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha looked around and saw a swarm of very hot, sexy men and women socializing happily. The closer she looked, she saw people beginning to have sex. She watched one woman kneeling in front of a very sexy looking man. What she started to witness was an amazing, sensual, blowjob. "John, look at that gorgeous woman over there. Is that not one of the sweetest blowjobs ever? She is so pretty but wow, she sure is good too."

John looked and smiled, "Yes, I have to say that would be one of the best blowjobs I've ever seen. I can only imagine how good that would feel. I know Tom; he must be her concierge. I know I will hear about this one."

Tabitha turned into him and kissed him. "I may not be that good but I know I can rock your world."

She kissed him again and sank to her knees on the padded surface surrounding the pool. She took her hand and stroked him sweetly. He stood, looking down into her beautiful face, as she looked up into his eyes. He once again felt her hot breath on his cock as she began to stroke him deliciously. She could see others watching her and that thrilled her immensely. With both hands cupping his balls, she snaked her tongue out and began lightly licking the beautiful flaccid shaft. She felt his cock swell as she ran her lips along him. She took one hand and stroked him fully but gently. He was growing and so was her desire to suck him into her throat.

She didn't want that to happen just yet. She loved watching a man grow both in width as well as in length. Nothing turned her on more than having a wonderful, sweet, hot cock in her hands and caressing her face. He smelled so nice, and he tasted even better. Her lips caressed his hardness and she loved the way his cock glistened as she played with him. He was constantly growing and the head of this beauty was developing the prize she wanted most. A glorious pearl of precum was forming ever so nicely. She wanted to taste it, swirl it upon her tongue and let it lubricate her throat.

She couldn't wait any longer and her tongue began to swirl the broad, sweet head of John's hard shaft. She closed her lips over him and the sweetness thrilled her. She could feel her pussy dripping on her thighs as she savored the delicious dollop of goodness. She looked into his eyes as she slowly took him into her soft, sensual mouth. His eyes were burning into hers and that excited her immensely. She was a natural born cocksucker and a very good one. Many things turned her on but nothing more than sucking a handsome man while looking him in the eyes. It always drenched her pussy, as his cock would glide into her mouth and eventually her throat. She was showing John exactly that, right now.

She softly took him into her mouth and then she took him out, never breaking eye contact. She held him and licked his cock before sucking him deeply again. Her hands caressed his hips as her soft lips and hot mouth sucked and stroked his rigid cock. Her lips opened and while his cock was deep in her face, her tongue was clearly visible stroking the base delightfully.

John, to his credit, had not moved. He wasn't going to take control. Tabitha knew exactly what she wanted and this was it. Apparently, it was what turned her on and he was not going to spoil her fun. He did have to admit that this woman was very good at what she was doing. Her lips, mouth, and tongue were works of art. He saw her begin to pick up her pace and it felt so good. Her constant licking while she was sucking felt so good.

She was slurping and fondling him with her hands now and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. She looked wistfully and saw his legs tremble. Her eyes caught his balls rise and she felt his cock swell. She put the head of his cock into her mouth, her eyes pleading with him to cum massively. She wanted his cum and she wanted it now. Her hands began stroking his cock furiously as he trembled and start to cum. She felt the first explosion splash against the back of her throat and she began to suck firmly. John kept cumming and she kept swallowing. She began to cum herself as splash after splash of his sweet, magnificent cum filled her mouth. If she was hooked on anything, it was this. She loved sex and she was good at it too but her absolute favorite was sucking cock and eating cum.

John leaned over and picked her up. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She put her head on his chest gathering her breath.

"John, I want you to make love to me and then I want you to fuck the shit out of me. I want to give you everything I have and more. Thank you for letting me suck your cock. I don't want to quit. Will that be all right with you?"

"Tabitha, you're damned right it will be okay with me," John smiled. "Come my dear; let me get you a drink."

Marv and Patti Russell were starting to enjoy themselves on the island separately.

Marv and his concierge were off exploring the island. He was impressed with this young woman. Her body was spectacular and her face quite angelic. They were in their golf cart and she was showing him the golf course and then she took him to the marina. He was impressed with that and he told her that he wanted to go deep-sea fishing.

"I positively love to get out on the water and next to making love; I think fishing is one of my favorite things to do. When would you like to go," she asked him. Her name was Annette and he thought she was amazing.

"Could you arrange it for tomorrow," he asked. "My wife loves the pool but she isn't too fond of being out on open water. I'm certain she will be busy anyway. She loves men and women. I know she will be fucking from morning to night."

"My kind of woman," Annette smiled. "I'm the same way. There is nothing I love more than having wonderful sex." Annette drove to an area that had a beautiful view of the ocean, stopped the cart, and turned to look at Marv. She was impressed with his body but his face just had to be kissed.

"Let me show you this," she said as she grabbed his hand and led him from the cart. "This is one of my favorite places on the island. It is so pretty during the day, and at night, with the moon on the ocean, it is truly gorgeous. It is the perfect place to spend some wonderful time. They have thought of everything," she said as she led him to the cabana.

She turned into him. She loved the hard, sculpted body that she had folded herself into. She gazed into his eyes and kissed him sweetly. "I hope this is all right with you, I would really enjoy it if you would make love to me. There is definitely chemistry between us and I would really enjoy the pleasure we could share."

Marv had wanted to do this from the moment he laid eyes on her. Her body was spectacular. She was very well toned with fabulous breasts and her legs were simply amazing. He sank down on the mattress and she flowed into his arms. Her soft hair felt wonderful against his cheek. He looked into her blue eyes and their lips met for the first time. It was an electric moment as her naked body caressed his taut frame. Their tongues danced and teased as he ran his fingers through her soft hair. The kiss grew more passionate and she was soon biting his lower lip, tugging, pulling. She wrapped her lips around his tongue and she started to suck it sweetly.

She felt his cock fill and her hand slid down his body, grabbing him and sweetly stroking it. It was sculpted and thickly veined. The feel was amazing. Her finger caressed the velvet head and she loved the size and the shape. She knew it would bring her so much pleasure. Her pussy was naturally tight but her love of substantial cocks would stretch her into so many wonderful orgasms. Kissing his face, his eyes, his chin and down to his neck, she felt him grow harder and stronger as she kissed his chest.

Marv closed his eyes and reveled in this most erotic moment. He and his wife had been swinging for many years but this, right now, was the best he could ever recall. He felt her lips on his waist and then he felt the heat of her breath on his cock. There was a soft, tropical breeze and it too felt fabulous. The scent of flowers growing everywhere on the island filled the air with a sweet aroma but, the heat of Annette's breath felt fantastic. He opened his eyes and looked down his body and the sweetest blue eyes looked right back into his own. She was holding him with both hands as her tongue moved along the breadth of his manhood and it felt so good. He never broke eye contact as he watched her angelic face open and he reveled in the wonders as she teased, tasted, and tantalized the head of his cock. Her lips felt so soft and wet.

She applied a bit of suction and was rewarded with a lovely stream of precum that thrilled her to no end. God, she thought, he has the most suckable cock. She began to take him deeper into her hot, moist, luscious mouth and he moaned ever so sweetly. Her face fell deeper and deeper and she felt him at the back of her mouth. She had him right where she wanted him. She pushed forward and he felt his hardness as it entered her throat. Her tongue began to caress the underside of this exquisite cock and he was thrilled. There was no stopping her. She felt her pussy starting to gush as nothing turned her on more than sucking cock. Her head was moving quickly and her hands were holding and teasing Marv's balls. She pulled him from her lips and licked him deliciously just before she drove him deep into her throat again. She did not want him to cum yet. She pulled him out, licked him sweetly, and climbed onto this finely chiseled tower of pure erotic bliss.

He watched her body as she sank down onto him. Perfectly proportioned, tanned, toned, and so sweet. As she enveloped him; he could feel her wetness, but it was the hot, tight, pussy that thrilled him to his core. She rose and fell onto him and the pleasure she delivered was out of bounds. He could feel her tightening and relaxing as she rode him. Her pussy was a thing of wonder and she knew how to use it perfectly. Annette loved how well his cock fit her and with each thrust, the sweet pleasure she was getting was powerful. She started to cum and that flipped a switch. She sank fully onto this strong, hard shaft, grinding her body on his strong, thick hardness. She couldn't stop cumming.

Marv felt the beginning of her orgasm and as he watched, her slender frame receded into her spine. She had the tightest hold on his cock. Her hips were gyrating massively. He had never had a woman do this before and he loved it. Annette threw her head back and the moans of pure delight that came from her lips thrilled him completely. Her body was still in the throes of this orgasm and there was no indication it would end anytime soon. Her pussy was gushing over his cock and her hips were flying on his cock. She leaned back, grabbed her breasts, and squeezed them fully. Her nipples were diamond hard and she teased them. This seemed to add fuel to this fire and her orgasm grew. He had never experienced a woman like her in his life. She let out one last scream and collapsed breathless onto his chest.

He held her, caressed her slender body as her pussy twitched constantly on his cock. He put his hand under her chin and raised it up. The kiss this time was soft, sensual, and wonderful. Her pussy was grasping and releasing his cock constantly. It felt terrific and he loved it. He rolled her over onto the mattress. His cock never left her pussy and he began to stroke himself slowly into her. She looked into his eyes and that look simply said 'fuck me'.

Marv did not disappoint and he began to fuck her with long, strong strokes. His hands caressed her body softly. He teased the tender flesh under her breasts and once his hands finally cupped those glorious orbs, her reaction was immediate. She loved having her breasts touched, toyed with, and it had an instant reaction that travelled directly into her pussy. Marv began fucking her harder, deeper, faster, and she was on fire. She began to cum again and her pussy was so snug it was trying to push him out, but he wasn't having any of that. He began to slam fuck her and her orgasms sharply increased. The stronger the orgasm, the tighter her pussy became and Marv was going to give her the most pleasure he could. She was screaming with desire as stroke after stroke just brought her the release she craved.

He pulled out, turned her over, and took her from behind. As his cock re-entered her she was like the proverbial bitch in heat.

"Fuck me Marv, oh yes, slam that hard cock deep inside me. I love it, yes, oh yes; please fuck me baby, don't stop. Oh fuck, yes, I love it. Please more, I want more. I have to have more darling."

She was cumming extremely hard as his cock was slamming into her relentlessly. She was still in the throes when he pulled out and put his cock directly on her asshole. Annette looked back at him, "Are you going to slide that fabulous cock up my ass. If you do, you just might never get rid of me."

He positioned his cock and pressed inward. She opened nicely and he inched inside. He gave her a moment to adjust and then he started to fill her super tight ass with his broad cock. As he pressed inward, she pushed back. His cock was completely inside her and he started to fuck that perfect ass with passion and strength.

Annette was so much more than on fire. Her ass was her pride and she loved a good ass fucking. She went ballistic when Marv began to fuck her in earnest. His cock drove deep into her fully and swiftly. She started to cum again and this time it was almost impossible to slide into her. Her entire body was spasming wildly. Her moans became screams of joy and pleasure as Marv tapped that ass harder and faster than he ever had before. Every part of Annette's body was in spasm and she loved it. She could barely breathe and she loved it.

Marv felt it building; there was no holding back now. He was smash fucking her ass as his legs started to tremble. He grabbed her hips powerfully. His cock soared into her as his balls lifted, and the first immense explosion started to deluge her ass with his hot cum.

"Fuck my ass darling, Oh that feels so good. Flood my ass with your sweet, hot cum darling. Oh fuck, I love this. Fuck me baby, yes, oh yes, oh, this is so good," Annette moaned.

Marv collapsed on top of her and she felt his cock twitch and begin to soften. She was sopping and completely satisfied. He revolved off her and lay there; looking up through the palm leaves at the clearest, bluest sky with puffy white clouds. If this wasn't heaven, he didn't know what was. Annette rolled over and kissed him. They spent the next hour kissing, cuddling, laughing, and enjoying the delightful feelings they had just shared.

While all this was happening, Marv's wife Patti was luxuriating in the enormous, fabulous main pool. She had never seen anything like it. She didn't know who designed it but whoever it was had to be one very horny person. For starters, it was huge and it was designed for the ultimate in sexual fun. There were at least five enormous hot tubs built into the pool grottos and waterfalls everywhere. The pool was deep in places and shallow in others. One entire section had in-water chaise lounges to relax in. Around the edges the coping, she thought that was what it was called, was padded to be comfortable. In the water, there were two ledges, which allowed for an amazing fucking experience.

Patti was chatting with a very sexy woman who was sitting on the edge of the pool. "This sure is an impressive place. I can't believe there are so many hot people in one place," she said.

"I know," the woman said. "My concierge told me that we can have sex everywhere on the island. He also told me that if I saw something I wanted, to just go for it. From what I am seeing, people are doing exactly that. I am sitting here watching all these people sucking cock, licking pussy and fucking wildly. Hell, we've only been here two hours and it is a full time orgy. I think I am going to really enjoy myself," she said as she sipped her Pina Colada.

"What are you into," Patti asked.

She giggled, "If it has to do with sex, I'm into it. I could spend the rest of my life just having orgasms. I am bisexual so men and women turn me on equally. I enjoy small, intimate times and wild, delicious orgies. I love to suck cock and pussy drives me wild. What about you?"

"I am exactly the same way. In fact, I see something I want to taste right now," she smiled. With that, Patti shifted and swam between her legs as they dangled into the pool. She parted her thighs and began to lightly, and gently, lick the inside of her thighs. She moved closer and she heard her moan sweetly. This woman had an amazing pussy and Patti couldn't wait to taste more of it. She felt her thighs on her cheeks and her scent drove Patti wild. Her tongue began to part her soft lips and she was glistening in anticipation. Patti tasted her moisture and it was sweet and delicious. She began to lick her gradually increasing in touch and tempo. The woman adored this immeasurably. She spread her legs giving Patti much greater access and she took full advantage of this.

While Patti was really getting busy inside this lovely woman's thighs, a man came up behind her and slid his cock into her tight, hot pussy. Patti didn't turn around; she just kept licking. The man was pounding her pussy delightfully and she loved it. Whoever he is, he has a strong, long cock that hit just the right spots quite well.

The woman riding Patti's tongue threw her head back and sighed as a very attractive young man dropped his cock on her lips. She saw this and opened her mouth as his cock fell into it. She closed her lips around this delightful item and she began to suck. She felt him grow and stiffen and she loved the size and shape. He started to fuck her face and she simply adored this.

She had known she was an exhibitionist for years. For starters, she was outside, in full view of everyone there. That fact alone triggered her into her first sweet orgasm on Patti's tongue. The next thing that triggered her had to do with the fact that she was poolside with a very good-looking woman licking her pussy. She knew that everyone could see and many of them were definitely looking. The last thing that tripped her exhibitionistic clit was the wonderful sweet cock she had her lips wrapped around.

Patti was going crazy being fucked so sweetly by someone while the woman was gushing onto her face constantly. This was exactly why she pressed Marv so hard to come here. She had been told that it was pure, unabashed sex all day and all night. She loved being fucked and she really didn't need, nor necessarily want, to know anyone's name. If they had a nice cock, a sweet pussy, or, she giggled to herself, nice tits, and a nice cock, she was definitely happy with all of it. The man fucking her increased his rhythm and she felt him swell. He grabbed her hips and unleashed a wonderful stream of sweet cum into her wanton, hot, pussy. He leaned over and kissed her back and swam away. No sooner had he left than someone else swam up and continued where the last man left off. His cock was a little bit smaller but thicker and it felt just as nice.

The man fucking the woman's face in front of Patti began to cum and she started gulping his cum as fast as she could. His cock drove deep into her throat and he filled her stomach with his sweet seed. She was bucking wildly on Patti's face and her orgasm was intense. She held his cock in her throat and she felt him grow smaller. She closed her lips tightly around him and milked the last drops of cum from this amazing pleasure tube. Her hips were riding Patti hard and she was flooding her face wildly. Patti licked and sucked her as she finally calmed down to the just the occasional twitch. The two men went away and the women looked at each other and laughed. Patti saw an open cabana and suggested that they grab it and get a drink.