Secluded Paradise

Story Info
It's been an especially long week...
1.3k words
4
9.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been an especially long week one that requires time in my secluded spot. As I leave the corner market, I see you just down the street walking in my direction. Our eyes meet and you blush very slightly. We walk towards each other and talk for just a few minutes.

"How have you been Todd?"

"Fine, how was my report? I haven't heard from you on it yet."

"I don't have my day planner but call me next week and we will set a time to meet and talk over what you wrote about.

"That would be nice. I'm sure I have free time to meet with you and if not I will make the time."

"Good, I look forward to that meeting. I am on my way out of town now. I'm going to my secluded get away to relax and just getting a few things I take when I go."

"Sounds like something we all should do."

"Yes, it is important to have personal time. Maybe some day we can go together."

"That sounds so nice, let's do it after we meet again in session."

We nod our ok's and I wink as I leave to my car. I have all the little snacks and treats, some nice non-alcoholic wine for safe driving, a blanket, and my shear robe pack in the car. As I drive, I think over the night of our private session and how intense it was and how I've never allowed myself to do those things with a client before. I continue to think about my reasons why I chose to take the time and chance. All I see is a caring, quiet, man who touched me with his look and how I could see having that look every day of my life.

I reach my place to park. Now I gather my things and take the walk back into the wooded area and beyond. I emerge into this special place. So peaceful, so secluded, one where very few even are aware of. The grass is so green and fresh; trees so tall, the water fall flowing with rainbows throughout the running water as it runs over the edge down to the pond. The pond is so clear and not deep. It's as if it were made for laying back and basking in the water watching the birds fly and the water coming down the water fall.

I set up the blanket and get the food and wine out. I remove my cloths and go in to the water as natural as the surroundings. It feels so good and just the right warmth with a slight coolness. I lay back and float and watch the skies as I move ever so slowly in the water feeling it run around my body and over my skin.

Unknown to me, a man is approaching. He stops and sees me there and watches as I take my hands brushing back my hair. Slowly moving them down my body to my breasts and using my fingertips circling the nipples. As I play and squeeze the nipples my mind goes to the session and the feelings of Todd's hands doing the same thing and I begin to wish he was with me.

My sexual senses are aroused greatly the more I massage and squeeze my nipples. Slowly I take my hands using the finger tips moving down my body and around just above my pussy. The ache of wanting to touch there is high but I avoid it for now and continuing in this relaxing but very sexual stimulation. My fingers move inside my thighs just brushing by my pussy lips as I feel the ache inside for penetration.

I can't resist and now with my hands holding back the pussy lips, I use a finger to stimulate my clit imagining Todd licking and sucking while I continue to play. I want to climax so badly but I stop and stand up to go out of the water. I put on the shear robe and turn facing the water wondering how it would be if he were with me.

As I stand there, I feel the presence of a person behind me and I hear "don't move you're to lovely to look at as you are now." It was Todd. He somehow is with me now. As he approaches, he puts his arms around me holding me close to his body. I can tell he has disrobed and is in full erection. His feel is so great against my body I can only lean back and enjoy the peaceful feelings.

"I saw you in the water I never seen a woman so careful in how she touches herself. It's very beautiful to watch."

With hearing that, I turn around and see his eyes. No more bashful shy blushes look, just sensual deep embracing look as he sees me disrobe. I step back and again using my hands repeat the motions as I did in the water letting him watch.

He kneels before me and moving forward placing his hands softly on my thighs as he leans towards my pussy. Reaching the outer area he begins to lick around the lips and under to lick and suck on my clit. I hold his head and watch as he continues to eat at my pussy but feeling weak but I cant seem to want him to stop or do this any different. I reach down with one hand holding his head closer to me to feel his tongue go deeper in me and with the other hand begin to massage my clit as he still is licking and sucking. I allow myself to climax as he still eats me and he feels it and licks faster.

As I finish, I kneel with him kissing his wanting lips and with one hand around his neck the other is moving to his hard cock. I grasp his cock and squeeze it slightly and stroke it and twisting around it as I go up and down as we still kiss passionately.

He stands and I softly move my hands up the inner thighs making him part his legs a bit. I lean in using my tongue licking the inside of his thighs and up towards his full balls and hard cock. I very slightly lick just under the balls and around the bottom up each side and the sides of his cock to the head and down the other side.

With a quick grip I take his cock and begin sucking on it gentle yet firm using my tongue and licking as I move his cock in and out of my mouth and alternating with my teeth it seemed to get him more excited when we had our session.

I take one hand and move it down from the head and playing with his balls with the other as I use my tongue teasing the head and licking his pre-cum. Still doing this, I lick his cock on all sides as the one hand twists around the bottom of his cock and the other still holding and massaging his balls. He's tensing as if he's about to cum. I begin to suck on him more using my tongue licking as I suck up and down. I end just as he's cuming and start to stroke so I can watch his expressions as he ejaculates all over.

He too, now moves down kneeling with me as we kiss passionately some more. Never before have I experienced such oral sex in this way and I tell him and in return he admits he never has either. We lie back on the blanket and quietly hold each other as we watch the sky.

What now is in store for the remaining time in the secluded place?