Second Act Pt. 03

Story Info
Brett and Katie Continue Their Dom/Sub Exploration.
4.4k words
4.1
12.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett had left Katie standing in the middle of the hotel suite sitting area, disheveled and her dress on her hips with her panties exposed. He took this chance to go to the bathroom and think about her first punishment. She was thinking probably a spanking but he was going to give her one whip right on her pussy through her panties with a small thin strap he had brought with him. After all, it was her selfish pussy that had created her being more consumed with her pleasure than with his. He came back in with the strap in his hand and her eyes grew large when she saw it, but she dared not look at him.

"Katie, I hate to do this to you, but you've got to learn how to please me and talk, speak, and act in a way I desire, for this is all about what I want, not what you want. You say, "I understand, Sir."

So, she did. And with what happened next, things became clearer and their adventure truly started.

"After I finish this one punishment strap, it will hurt but you need to say "Thank you for correcting me, Sir" after. It is okay to cry, but you must say it even if you are crying."

Katie panicked a little when she saw him bringing the strap to right near her pussy and doing some practice angles around her wet cunt. She was not prepared for the blow, however. It almost knocked her off her feet. She was balling but managed to stay on her feet as he helped support her and she managed somehow to thank him in between sobs of pain. She definitely did not like that punishment. He could see the fear in her eyes now.

"My sweet Katie, that's a good girl. I'm so happy that you took my punishment. I should probably tell you at this point that your safe word is ACT. If you ever feel as though you can't go on at any time, you use that word and we will come up with a non-verbal motion for you as well if you are gagged or can't speak. If you use the motion or say the safe word, we will stop what we are doing, you will not be punished, and we will sit down and talk things out and see if there is a way around the issue."

Brett wiped off Katie's tears with his hand and then kissed her deeply once again. At the same time, he took his hand and curved it around the underside of her left ass. Her ass felt so good. He then found the back top of her thong and pulled up hard with his hand on it, causing the thong to dig into her now-sensitive pussy crack. With his other hand, he grabbed the front top of our thong, basically creating a homemade crotch rope.

"Okay, Katie, rock back and forth on your cute little thong" as he held both ends of it with each hand and encased her with his body. "Okay, harder...look me in the eyes as you slide your little cunt over your thong. Make it feel good but don't take your hands out of position and don't move your feet."

She was leaning on him for leverage and he let her...she was trying so hard to look him in the eyes but she was so ashamed and dirty-feeling. When he said the word "cunt" as she looked into his eyes, combined with how wet she was and the string of the thong hitting her clit over and over, she almost lost it. He could tell that her breathing was labored and told her to stop, for she had not earned any reward yet. She stopped, regained her balance and he gave fed her a few sips of water from a nearby bottle.

"Great work, my sweet Katie. You looked so hot doing that."

They talked for a few minutes about how she liked that, as she still stood in the ATTEND position. He then came around her back and told her to go back to the STAND position. As her arms dropped, he slowly pulled her dress all the way up over her head and off of her. He folded it and put it in the corner. He looked at her from behind. Her ass looked perfect and lush on either side of her white lacy thong that rode high up on her lower back. He went behind her and slowly caressed her ass, met by her moans.

"You have a beautiful ass, Katie. It is better than I expected."

"Thank you, Sir," she slowly said.

He ran his arms up and down her shoulders to her forearms at her sides and held her hands for a moment with hands, then he made his way to her front side to take a look at her standing in just her lacy bra and thong. This was his first look at her breasts and they were marvelous, perky, and they were standing up very straight with no sag under her bra.

Then, there were those hot nipples, almost forcing themselves out they were so hard. His eyes gazed down to her cunt, which he could easily make out through the sheer lacy thong. He thought it was about time for her to take a quick break. He knew that standing in those high heels in that position was hard, but her ass looked great due to it. He motioned for her to come and sit down next to him.

As she began to sit down beside him on the couch, he said. "Not so fast, Katie. I am sitting down here and we are both going to rest for a second, but you will only be resting when we are together on the floor. You see, when you are with me, in a hotel or in my house, anywhere other than public, you will not use any furniture without my permission and most of the time, I won't allow it. That means no chairs, no couches, no beds. The floor will become your friend, and that will be your home as my subject. It will be a reward for you to use furniture."

He could not quite read her face, but he could tell she was trying hard not to cry at her new predicament.

"Of course, remember my sweet Katie, you can use all the furniture you want 99% of your life - this is only when you are with me by ourselves. So, don't let it get to you. You'll get used to it and it will make you stronger."

He told her that she could rest in any manner she wanted on the floor as long as her legs were spread and her pussy and breasts were accessible to him at all times. At the moment, he gave her some water and a few bites of an energy bar and asked her how things were going so far. She said she liked it, but it was more intense than she thought it would be. It was important that he proceeded with caution with her - they had all of the time in the world. He joked around with her about some of her reactions and her shyness and teased her at what an innocent little girl she was but how wet and horny she was at the same time.

He was sitting on the couch drinking water and motioned for her to come sit in front of his legs, Indian-style.

"Okay, Katie, like kindergarten, sit Indian style, this will be the SIT position. When I say SIT, you will find me, walk over to me and SIT in front of me or where I tell you to sit. Easy enough?"

"Yes Sir," and she complied.

After he placed her hands on either leg, where he pretty much parked them, he started to play with her breasts.

"You have very perky and firm breasts, Katie. They please me very much. Let's get a better look at them."

With that, he reached around her head and to her back, unclasping the bra, and throwing it off to the side.

"You won't be needing that for the remainder of your stay," he stated as he smirked.

He saw some intrigue in her eyes with that comment. He then held both of them in his hands, as if weighing them, and then started lightly rolling her dark pink nipples in his fingers. She moaned with excitement.

"Katie, are these my nipples?"

"Yes, Sir, they are your nipples."

"And Katie, can I do anything I want with these nipples?"

"Yes Sir, they are yours to do with what you want."

"Good Girl, Katie. And whose breasts are these?"

She was getting much better at not just answering with one word answers but with repeating back the sentence and following it with Sir. He could tell she was going to be a wonderful subject.

"Not used to having your tits played with like this are you," Brett said as he looked down at her and peered into her eyes with a laugh and smirk. She smiled back and they both laughed at the situation. He then patted her on the head.

"You'll get used to it," he said as he then raised up to a standing position again, grabbed one of her breasts in his hand and used it to elevate her a little off the ground. With the other hand, he used it to choke her neck as he kissed her deeply and bit her lip a little.

"That's my good little slut," he said as she moaned.

He knew it was time to get her naked, so he went behind her, grabbed her hair while sucking on her neck to where his mouth was right by her ear. His bulge was right on her ass and his body was pressed up against her back. He took his hand and slowly, for the first time, put it inside her thong and found her shaved cunt lips. They were angelic to his touch. She had done a good job shaving from the feel. She was caving into his body.

"You've done a great job shaving, my sweet Katie. You are so smooth- you feel great."

He found her swollen clit and played with it for about her minute as she started moaning.

He then whispered, "I think it's time we remove the last barrier."

With that, he moved both hands to her waist and yanked down her panties, and then helped her kick them away with her heels which were still on. The heels looked even sluttier on her now that she had no clothes on. He couldn't resist, walking around her to get a full frontal look at his naked specimen. He knelt down in front of her, examining her cunt up close. She has done a very nice job shaving, indeed, probably waxing as he could still see some red areas. It must have been painful, which brought a smirk to his face.

"This looks like it was painful, even more painful than your punishment earlier," he said as he looked up at her. She nodded in affirmation.

"I am very proud of you Katie, as you have done a great job removing all of your hair, and to show my appreciation..."

With that, he put two fingers in her mouth and said, "LICK" and she licked them.

"Come on, Katie, use your mouth, coat my fingers - you know where they are going next. It's to your benefit to coat them well." That got her going.

As he took his fingers out, he told her ATTEND and she remembered to put interlock her hands behind her back and spread her legs somewhat. This allowed him nice access. He took one arm and wrapped it around her interlocked arms behind her back for stability and then took his other hand and started to work one finger into her cunt. She was so wet but still very tight. He worked it in and out and commented to her on a what a naughty little cunt she was for being so wet and that he was going to need two fingers because she was so horny.

He worked two fingers in and out, going fairly hard, then slowing, all the time telling her what a little slut she was. He was also using his thumb at times to play with her clit, on and off. He could tell, after about five minutes, that she was ready to cum. He took an arm from her back and then took out his fingers right before she was about to spasm. He could tell she was frustrated as she was saying, "Oh no, please don't take them out." That brought all things to a halt.

"What did you say?"

She knew she was in trouble based on his voice tone. He took his fingers that were drenched in her juices and put them in her mouth.

"LICK...I want these completely clean." She licked as he continued.

"As you taste yourself probably for the first time, I want you to think about how that taste, your horniness, just got you in a lot of trouble. I am not here for your pleasure and unless I ask you to beg or invite you to ask me for pleasure for yourself, you are not to be concerned with your pleasure and certainly not to give me commands about how I choose to pleasure you or not. How selfish and presumptuous of you to think only with your cunt and not your mind. You have not even pleasured me yet. Did you really think I would let you receive pleasure before you gave me pleasure. That is not how this arrangement works. I can assure you, my dear slut, that you will be giving me pleasure far more than I will be returning the favor. You will be punished for this bratty behavior, and you will be punished hard."

Katie began to tear up as she almost choked on his fingers.

At this point, he took a seat on the ottoman in front of her. He was still fully clothed throughout all of this, and was not about to take any of this clothes yet. It was good to leave them on to establish dominance. He told her to get out of her position, come over to him and lay across his lap. She awkwardly looked at him and then did so. Once he had moved her ass to where he wanted it over his lap, he engaged her.

"Katie, have you ever been spanked in your life?"

He could tell she didn't want to answer, but she was afraid of more punishment.

"No Sir, never," came her meager reply.

He thought so - probably a good little girl who should have been spanked for a more healthy adulthood.

"Well, you're going to be spanked a lot by me...we've got a lot of lost time to make up for, don't we? I am going to spank you with my bare hand this time and you're going to get twenty on each cheek. You will not protest but you can cry, scream, yell, or moan, doesn't matter to me. After each smack, say 'thank you Sir'. After I am finished, you are going to show your appreciation for me disciplining you in a way of saying thanks that you will also become quite accustomed to. Understood?"

He marvelled at her ass that was on wonderful display underneath his hands. Her tits also felt good on his legs. He made sure to pinch them in between his legs for a little extra pain and to get her attention.

"Okay, naughty Katie, time for you punishment."

With that, he swatted away, taking pretty hard swacks with his right hand on each cheek in alternating fashion. It did not take Katie long to start sobbing. It was a lot of pain for her, but she would get used to it over time. He made sure not to comfort her ass or play with her cunt during this time. She missed counting number fourteen, so he stopped and gently reminded her. She quickly took advantage of the mercy. He redid that one and finished up strong with the last five, giving her a total of twenty one hard hand smacks on each ass cheek. He was impressed with his delivery of his first-ever spanking. Her cheeks were very pink.

"Good girl, Katie," as he helped her up.

He stood up with her and hugged her, letting her put his face on his shoulder and finish crying. "It's okay to cry because of the pain. We all make mistakes. But I am proud of you for thanking me for your punishment. However, due to your selfish desire to get pleasure before you gave it to me, I am going to insist that you not only show your remorse passively, as you have just done, but also by actively showing pleasure to me without receiving any on your part. Okay?"

She stated, "Yes, Sir, whatever you think, Sir." She had no idea what he was talking about.

"Why don't you take your heels off...I'm sure you're calves as killing you," he stated.

She was very excited about this. He could tell it was very painful for her, but again, she needed to get used to wearing them as they accented her ass and gave her extra curviness, which was physically attractive to him.

"Come over here," he stated, pointing to an open spot near the fireplace. I am going to teach you a new position from which you are going to provide me pleasure with your body."

She complied slowly but gracefully, completely naked now. She now stood face to face with him, careful not to look up at him.

"Katie, I want you to get down on your knees and spread them shoulder width apart. With that, she got down and he then spread her knees apart a little wider than she had them with his feet.

"That's better, I want full access. Now, this position is called EXPOSE. You will, similar to ATTEND, lock your arms behind your back, keep your head straight ahead and push out your tits so that I can have full access to them. Let me know that you are proud of them by your posture."

Katie seemed to be happier kneeling than standing in heels, even though she didn't exactly look comfortable.

"Now, Katie, you have three holes that you will use to please me as my subject. Your ass and your pussy, which I will be owning later, and your mouth, which I will now own. I will be giving you full oral training to make you an expert cock-sucker but consider this your initiation into training. Now, I know you've given a blowjob before Katie. So, tell me what you did before in your previous blowjobs?"

"Well, I licked and sucked a little bit and played with their balls with my hands and, it got pretty tiring and I had to finish them off with a handjob, Sir," Katie answered.

"Katie, I will never be finished off with your hands. Unless I want you to give me a handjob or unless I am merely having you prepare my cock with your mouth in order to fuck you, which will happen a lot, then you will always be using your mouth to make me cum and only your mouth. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand," she replied.

"Good girl. It will take lots of practice but we have plenty of time to get you where you can achieve the task. As you have already experienced with some of your boyfriends, it is hard to pleasure a man to orgasm with just your mouth. It will require a great effort on your part, but I have ways to help you pleasure me. In no time, you will become an expert at it. So, don't get frustrated as you learn. Okay?"

"I will work hard to try to learn quick, Sir," Katie replied. It was a sweet and sincere reply.

"That's the spirit, my girl," Brett affirmed as he patted her on the head. With that, he slowly unzipped the fly on his pants and let the pants drop to below his knees. He then took his boxer briefs and slid them down. He watched her eyes as they were focused on his package. She was wide-eyed at this point, as this was the first time she had seen any part of him without his clothes. He could almost see her licking her lips or maybe biting them out of nervousness.

"Okay, Katie, now, I want you to keep those arms interlocked behind your back and those knees wide in case I want to play with your cunt with my foot while you're pleasuring me, which I may or may not. Also, I want you to lick and suck as much of my cock as you can. I will help guide your head with my hands and give you instructions on what I like as we go, so no worries. Do not resist me holding your head in place or guiding it. I will let you catch your breath when I feel it is time. You need to breathe even as you are gagging and feel like you can't get a breath. Finally, and this is very important, you are to look up at me as you are pleasuring me with your mouth. I know it will be hard and you'll have to break eye contact at times, but do your best to keep your eyes on me at all times."

He could tell she was processing a lot. "Oh, and do not bite my cock or you will be punished severely."

He took the back of her head and slightly inched her head forward to get her lips around his cock...it was semi-hard just from looking at her naked body in all of its glory. She began to smoothly glide her lips up and down his shaft. It felt incredible to him and he was almost completely hard within 30 seconds, particularly with those big blue eyes looking up at him.

"Good girl, Katie. You're doing a great job. Oh, yeah, that feels great."

After a minute or two of this, he took a handful of her hair on the back of her head and began to pull and push with it into and off of his cock, ramming his cock a little more into her throat. She instantly began to gag and tear up, coughing on his cock. He let her breath after a few of these. She was coughing and crying.

"That's okay, Katie. It will get better over time. You're doing great. Now, continue. Also, suck a little more at the back of your throat when I bury my cock in it. It will cause you to gag, but it brings me great pleasure."

This went on for about five minutes, him slowly but in ever-increasing frequency, face-fucking her. He was going fairly slow but enough to get some suction from her deep throat, which was bringing him close to the edge.

12