Second Amendment Gun Rights are Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being that I'm a writer, the above quotation makes sense to me. The pen is mightier than the sword type of thing. Yet what I write here now may get me shot.

Seriously, without a doubt, if my government wanted to do something about gun control, they would but they can't, which is why they don't? Do you know why they can't and why they don't? It's the same reason why they don't do anything about jobs and unemployment, about wars, about finding cures for diseases, and about guns. Come closer to the computer screen so that no one else can see. Ready?

There's no money in giving Americans jobs, just as there's no money in stopping wars, finding cures for diseases, and banning assault rifles and machine guns. Just as there's more money in filling prescriptions for pills instead of finding the cures for diseases, there's more money in passing out bullets than in banning the guns. We're all expendable. We're all their test bed. Think of all of us swimming around in a giant Petri dish while those in power analyze what we'd do for them to come up with their next move to keep us down, demoralized, disenfranchised, and poor. If you want to feel bad for anyone in our population, besides our children, feel bad for the police. Stopping a car for speeding could get them shot dead. The NRA's lies a personal detriment to their safety, every cop in America should be arresting Wayne LaPierre for spreading his nonsense about guns.

Besides, it's too late now to reverse all that's happened from the time when Nixon was romancing China to open their doors for free trade back in the 70's. Too many of our good, high paying with overtime and benefits, manufacturing jobs have already gone overseas to China, Japan, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Brazil, and a dozen other counties that many of us only heard of when reading our clothing labels. Big business managed to bust all the unions. Now the only jobs that are available are part-time, low paying, service jobs, and day labor type of jobs, with no benefits and no security.

'They' all won and we all lost but don't fret. You still have you gun. If that's what you want to keep your gun, if that's the price you had to pay, you can find comfort in having an arsenal of guns. You just can't afford to pay all the licensing fees and to buy bullets, thank God, otherwise you, not your gun, would be out there shooting people because you're broke, unemployed, and angry. Make sense? Do you see where I'm going with this diatribe of an essay that's slanted against the NRA and all that's good instead of all that's bad? Only, I'm just warming up.

* * * * *

Just as selling guns is big business, making war is even bigger business. Just ask Cheney and Bush who are responsible for murdering our sons and daughters. Cheney got a sweet deal, a no bid contract for Halliburton to supply our armies with all that they needed for the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. Nice. Just ask a construction company owner how profitable no bid contracts are and he'll tell you after he returns from buying a new luxury car and a bigger house.

In this time of government wasteful spending and the Republicans beating up on President Obama because he's not holding the debt ceiling line, Bush and Cheney not only wasted trillions of dollars on wars they couldn't possibly win but also Bush gave Cheney a no bid contract. Do you understand what's happening here? While you're watching American Idol and are too busy to care, when GW was president, a Republican controlled house and congress pushed bill through that benefited the super rich while Bush rubber stamped them.

Going to war with Iraq was never about helping to save their people from a dictator. The war on Iraq was never about finding weapons of mass destruction. There were no weapons of mass destruction to find. No weapons of mass destruction were ever found on Iraqi soil, yet these two clowns, Bush and Cheney, are out and about and living the good life while the rest of us suffer. Tell me, why didn't we go to war with Syria in the way we did with Iraq? Because there was no money in it for us to war with Syria. Matter of fact, we'd lose money if we pissed off the Russians and the Chinese.

"Money, money, money, it's always about the money. It's not about my rights or your 2nd amendment rights. It's about the money, you dig? Money is what makes the world around. Money is what 'they' all have at the expense of you and what you don't have at the expense of them. Money, money, money."

Now, separating guns from money, my suggestion is that instead of allowing our citizens to have guns, we give them water guns. If you turn in your guns, you deny them from making more money off your backs. Seriously. That way, if we have any anger issues, we whip out our water pistol and shoot the offender right in the face. Go ahead, squirt her in the tits or squirt him in the nuts. Yeah, that's right, go ahead, make it look like he wet his pants.

"Take that, asshole!"

As far as I'm concerned the only people who should have guns are those in the Military, the Police, or the protectors of our government, FBI, CIA, DEA, Treasury, Secret Service, and NSA.

Now you have the right not to like my story, but if you give me a lousy vote, I'm going to squirt you with my water gun. And you'd had better vote and make a comment or your entire family will be squirted. Yeah!

"Take that!"

The End

12