Second Blossom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it have anything to do with getting back at Peter for the affair? I hate even bring up the possibility, but it needs to be asked just the same."

"Megan, this is between me and Jake and has nothing to do with his father. The affair started a long time ago, and you saw me during the worst of it. Since then, I've moved on. For all intents and purposes, our marriage has been over for a long time."

"But you are still married," Megan reminded her.

"Peter and I will sort that out when he gets back," she said in all seriousness. "He doesn't want to be in the house any more than I want him there. I really don't foresee any complications getting the divorce papers signed."

"How about the fact that you're sleeping with his son? Don't you think he might take that personal and use it against you?"

"He doesn't know, and I'm not planning on telling him. Maybe that'll change with time; but for now, Jake and I want to figure things out without that added complication."

Megan leaned back in her seat sipping on her peach cosmopolitan. Part of her wanted to immediately condemn this as a bad idea. But the more she thought about it, the more opaque things became. Jake and her sister had known each other long enough to have a very good idea what they were getting themselves into. It was clear that they loved each other and even more obvious that both intended that love to last for a very long time. Chelsea was his stepmom but soon wouldn't even be that. She might still have maternal feelings, but after the ink dried, Jake's mother would be just another older woman in a relationship with a younger man.

"How can you be his mother one minute and his lover the next?" Megan asked unable to put that nagging detail to bed. "Doesn't that confuse things?"

Chelsea shook her head with a warm smile. "It really isn't as confusing as you think. Jake needed a mother when he was younger, but not anymore. Somehow, being his lover made the mother role far less relevant. I still care about him, look out for him, and offer him encouragement in any way I can, but I do it all as his partner - and that's how he sees me too."

"Then I'm happy for you," Megan said raising her glass and making a toast. She saw the wave of relief wash across her sister's face and was glad it was no longer a secret. "But I should warn you. I might act a bit weird at first around you and Jake together. It'll just take some time to adjust. But I love you both and really am happy for you."

The afternoon dragged on as the two sisters drank without a care until it was necessary to get some food in their stomachs. They ordered dinner followed by a final round of cocktails. All the while, their banter continued.

Chelsea was ecstatic finally being able to talk about her relationship with another person. It had felt like ages keeping her source of happiness all to herself, and it really was her happiness. Megan couldn't remember the last time she had seen her sister look so happy, and Chelsea didn't have an answer. The way Jake made her feel sparked new life that had lain dormant for a very long time. And while talking about their sex lives had momentarily put Megan on edge, the alcohol had already served its purpose. Her awkwardness around the subject soon turned to intrigue.

"I didn't know Jake had it in him," Megan commented trying to remember a night she had experienced anything as remotely delightful.

Chelsea drained the last of her cocktail smiling from ear to ear and feeling a familiar wetness just thinking about how good her body had felt.

Too lightheaded to drive, they left the car in the parking lot and took a Lyft home. By the time they returned to the house, both were laughing at a childhood memory and still singing the song that had been playing in the car.

"There you are, honey," Chelsea said running up to Jake. She naturally wrapped her arm around his neck and pressed her lips passionately to his. Sensing his uneasiness while Megan watched from the doorway, she pulled away long enough to give him a reassuring smile. "It's okay, baby. My sister knows all about us. Now kiss me like you mean it."

Chelsea brought her lips back to his and this time felt the longing she knew her son had for her. Jake could taste the sweet alcohol in her mouth and her hips pressing firmly against his prolonging their embrace. His cock began to stir.

"I'm not going to say this is the most normal thing I've ever witnessed," Megan said walking past them and plopping herself down in the armchair. "But if you're as crazy about each other as it looks like you are, then I'm certainly not going to get in the way." She glanced at the picture and back to the happy couple who had finally finished greeting each other. "And besides, you two really do make a cute couple."

"That's what I've been telling you," Chelsea said leading Jake over to the couch and taking a seat. She kicked off her shoes and leaned up against him pulling her son's arm around her. "And it's not just the sex," Chelsea drunkenly reminded her sister causing Jake to look at her with a mixture of surprise and amusement. "I would still be completely in love with him even if he hadn't made me come three times in a row."

Megan let out a laugh at what she was certain her sister wouldn't remember in the morning. "The room is spinning too much for me to think any more about you two getting it on. Turn on the television or something so I can try to forget what you just said."

Chelsea fumbled with the remote and brought the illuminated screen to life. Flipping through the channels, they decided on a movie none of them had ever seen. Jake got up to turn off the lights before returning to his seat and pulling Chelsea back into his arms. She let out a sigh of contentment and rested comfortable against his chest.

Though Jake found the film's cinematography to be fascinating, its seriousness mixed with the dark atmosphere proved to be too much for the sisters. Their eyes had shut within the first hour, and there was no sign that either would awaken any time soon. Left watching the rest of the movie by himself, Jake readjusted slightly only to feel his mother stir against his chest.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Go back to sleep, honey."

Chelsea looked around through her sleepy eyes and remembered where she was. The television was still going, and her sister was fast asleep spread across the armchair. Still in a fog looking up at her son, she began kissing his neck as desire was all she felt. Her hands moved lower and began unzipping his pants.

"Chelsea," Jake said putting his hand on the side of her face. "You're drunk, and your sister is right there."

Her lips kissed his palm, and she closed her eyes letting it caress her cheek. "Shhhh," she whispered. "Don't make a sound or else you'll wake my sister."

Her hand freed his growing member. And before he had time to protest, Chelsea took him into her mouth and was moving her tongue in circles. Jake moaned softly and heard his cock pop loose from his mother's mouth as she reminded him to keep quiet. Her head returned while a hand cupped his balls.

Her head moved slowly at first casually letting her son's throbbing cock move in and out of her wet mouth as if it was a slow dance. But as his cock pulsed harder, Chelsea increased her speed until her mouth was sucking as hard and moving as fast as she could handle.

Jake was in a state of absolute bliss. His head naturally tilted back to take in long, deep breaths. But at the same time, he loved the sight of his cock disappearing inside of Chelsea's mouth. The television screen lit up the room for a second, and he caught a momentary glimmer from the armchair. He had been certain his aunt was fast asleep. But as she came into focus, he noticed that her eyes had opened.

Megan's body remained motionless. She rested her head on the arm of the chair breathing effortlessly at her own pace, but her eyes remained fixed on her nephew and what was taking place on the couch.

With his mother's mouth sucking his cock with all of its force, Jake could feel his orgasm building. His eyes met Megan's, and they stared at each other in the dim light. He couldn't quite figure out what she was thinking. If Jake didn't know better, he'd think she was actually curious. Watching without saying anything, she might actually be curious to see how far both of them were willing to let things go.

As Chelsea did another twirl of her tongue, the pressure became too great. Jake did his best to stifle the moan as his mother took him deep down her throat and began swallowing his offering. Without a word, Megan continue to stare.

Her son had deposited his entire load down her throat. And after swallowing every delicious drop, Chelsea lifted her face and gave her son a kiss. "I needed that," she said with heavy eyelids. "Take me to bed."

Jake gave her a kiss on the forehead and carefully helped his mother stand. Then sweeping her off of her feet, he carried her up the stairs and laid her down on the bed.

"Megan's still sleeping in the living room," she said closing her eyes on top of the pillow.

"I'll take care of it," Jake said helping her out of her clothes and under the sheets.

He made his way downstairs and found Megan where he had left her. Still in the same position, her body was motionless while her eyes were still partially open. He was still curious what was going on inside of her mind but figured that answer would have to wait for another day.

"Time to sleep," he said putting a hand on her shoulder until her eyes shifted in his direction. "The bed downstairs is already made. All you have to do is help me get you there."

Jake helped his aunt up and let her lean on him all the way to his old bedroom. He helped her into bed and pulled off her shoes before turning off the light.

"She's crazy about you," Megan said losing the fight to keep her eyes open any longer.

"That's probably for the best because I'm crazy about her too." Not sure if his aunt even heard him, Jake walked away letting sleep take her.

Turning off the television and heading upstairs, he tossed his clothes to the side before climbing into bed.

"I kept it warm for you," Chelsea said feeling his hands wrap around her. "I'll always keep it warm for you."

Jake kissed her shoulder and moved in closer until he could feel her back coming into alignment with his stomach. They fit so perfectly together. Even spooning left them uncertain where one person ended and the other began. Chelsea could still taste her son's salty cum in her mouth as she let the night take her.

12