Second Blossom Ch. 10

Story Info
Megan approves of her sister's newfound happiness.
1.3k words
4.56
22.7k
35

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about the way Chelsea slept was calming to watch. Jake propped his head on a hand taking in every little facet of her countenance. Was her subconscious mind at work? Was she in the middle of a dream? Careful not to disturb her, Jake slid out of bed and tossed on some clothes. Gently kissing her cheek and breathing in her scent, he made his way downstairs to start making coffee.

The house was quiet. Being the only one awake, Jake wasn't in any hurry. He began brewing a pot of coffee and headed into the backyard to take in the morning scene. Perhaps the only other one up so early, a single bird let its chirp echo across the stillness. The sun was already heating up the earth, and the morning dew was in the process of drying on each leaf.

Jake eyed the colorful flowers already in full bloom and remembered the small arrangement his mother had put together on the night she had dressed up and put together a romantic dinner. The thought occurred to him that he had never offered her a single flower.

Chocolate or a card were the customary presents he offered on Mother's Days, but flowers were a line he hadn't been willing to cross. They were too intimate, and even then, he had feared other feelings for his mother might seep through to the surface. But that was all in the past now. Things were much clearer this morning, and he gladly began snipping stems in the yard and putting together a floral arrangement.

"That's lovely," Megan said watching her nephew putting them into a glass vase on the countertop. "But you really don't have to go through so much trouble just for me."

Jake grinned at her amusedly and continued what he was doing. There were blues and purples, yellows and whites. Up close, they gave off a pleasant smell. But hungover as Megan was, the coffee aroma was overpowering and intoxicating. She headed to the cabinet and pulled out a mug.

"Cup?" She asked reaching for a second. Jake gave her a nod. "Never mix anything with tequila," she reminded him and herself in the process.

"You two must've gone at it pretty hard yesterday," he said taking a filled mug and adding sugar. "How's the hangover?"

"I'll survive," she commented. "But it's still better if you don't make any loud noises for a while."

Jake set the bouquet on the countertop next to an empty mug and an arrow pointing to the coffee. When Chelsea was ready to join them, she'd see the arrangement and know what to do. Disappearing into the backyard, he and Megan lounged on the couch and nursed hot drinks in their hands. For a time, neither one said more than a few words. They enjoyed each other's company in all but silence while letting the morning wake them up slowly.

"You know I've always hated your father," Megan suddenly commented making her nephew cough when he was about to swallow. "It's not that he's a terrible person. It's just that he wasn't right for Chelsea. I always felt like she was settling when it came to him, and that rubbed me the wrong way."

"He is kind of a bad person though," Jake added as a matter of fact. "You don't win a husband of the year award by fucking your secretary on the side."

"Cheers to that," Megan laughed while clinking his cup with hers and instantly regretting the sound it made. "But I see how my sister is with you, and it's completely different. She's more alive with you than she's been in a long time. You're good for her, Jake. I really have no idea how you guys were able to make the transition from mom and son to lovers, but it worked. And now, she's completely in love with you."

"That's a good thing because I'm in love with her too," Jake confessed.

Megan nodded. "I can tell. Just watching the way you act around her, I can see it. But I'm just asking as a concerned sister who wants to make sure Chelsea isn't going to get hurt down the road. Is this something that you think will last? I mean, there is an age difference, and she's not fresh out of college."

Jake had already given that question considerable thought, and he quickly ran through all of his conclusions before directing his attention onto Megan and giving her a nod. "I'm not going anywhere."

That was good enough for her. Megan knew he meant it, and she could see the determination in his eyes to make his and Chelsea's future together a happy one. Her sister's happiness was all she had ever cared about. And for the first time in years, she felt confident that her sibling was on the right path.

"I'm still on the market and would ask if you have a brother," she said casually. "But I know the answer is already no."

"Good morning," Chelsea said coming out in high spirits with a hot mug in her hand. "The flowers are wonderful," she said leaning over and giving her son a kiss. Chelsea looked at her sister hoping the sight of their affection wasn't too much to take in so early in the morning.

"It's fine, Chelsea," her sister said already feeling almost indifferent to their relationship. She continued drinking her coffee in peace.

"How's your head?" Her sister asked taking a seat and pulling her legs up to the side.

"The coffee helps," Megan admitted. "But I'll still keep telling myself to stay away from tequila in the future."

"Sorry I fell asleep on you last night. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until we began to unwind and the lights were off."

"I know exactly how you feel," Megan said feeling a wave of humor wash over her. "And if it'd been me giving a late-night blowjob, I probably wouldn't have any energy left either."

Chelsea's face turned pale as a ghost, and she stared at her sister in horror. There wasn't any other explanation - sucking her son off had been exactly what it looked like. She felt her face beginning to burn with color as blanche turned to rouge.

"You were supposed to be asleep," she said feeling like she had just been caught losing her virginity.

"I think I started out that way," Megan commented. "But I was wide awake for the crescendo."

"Why didn't you say something?" Jake asked.

"Because my sister was in the process of shoving you down her throat. If it had been me, I wouldn't have wanted the moment ruined either. So I decided to let you two finish. And besides," she added taking a moment to consider things. "I think it was a good thing for all of us. After witnessing a very enthusiastic deepthroat, seeing you two kiss really doesn't faze me anymore. But more importantly, I've always suspected I give better head than my sister, and now I know for certain."

"That's all you can say?" Chelsea asked incredulously as she buried her face in her hands. "I'm so embarrassed!"

"Chelsea," her sister said matter of factly. "It's me. The world didn't come to an end just because you sucked off your boyfriend in front of an audience. But if it makes you feel better, I'll suck Jake off this time, and you can watch."

Chelsea's face flushed all over again as she stared at her sister in disbelief. "That is not going to happen."

"I have to agree," Jake commented. "I think I'll pass."

"But now the image is in your head, and we're all still alive." Megan smiled at her sister in triumph. "Family can be so cruel sometimes, don't you think?"

Chelsea breathed a sigh of relief and felt her racing heart beginning to slow. She wanted to throw something at Megan but figured hot coffee probably wasn't the best response to a joke - even if it was in very poor humor. Jake wrapped his arms around her, and the world slowly returned to normal.