Second Blossom Ch. 11

Story Info
The divorce is a reason for stepmother and son to celebrate.
4k words
4.6
30.1k
36

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With other places to be that afternoon, Megan said her goodbyes leaving Jake and Chelsea to have a few hours of quiet time together before her nephew packed up and headed back to college. They put on some music and lounged in the afternoon light while Jake edited a video on his laptop and Chelsea read. Both enjoying what they were doing, and time slipped by until the sun began to fade from outside the window.

"It's getting late," Chelsea noticed while setting down her book. "You really should get going,"

"I always hate this part," he said closing his computer. "Good thing I only have nine weeks left."

"Is it that close to graduation already?

Jake nodded. "It'll all be over in nine weeks, and then I hope you won't mind if I move back home. I guess you could say I have attachment issues."

Chelsea gave a laugh all the while thinking about the future. "Your father and I will be officially separated by then. I may be living someplace else, but I hope you'll join me."

"Do you think the divorce will get messy?" He asked knowing his mother might need to talk about it.

She shook her head. "I don't think so. Considering he was the one caught cheating, I would be able to demand everything. But I'd rather just split things right down the middle and move on."

"You make it sound so civil," he commented. "Don't divorces always have a way of turning nasty?"

"They don't have to," Chelsea said taking a breath. "It'll be unpleasant enough going through the motions, but I don't think either of us really hates the other. We've just grown apart. And at this point, we'll both be relieved to put that chapter of our lives to rest."

They talked a bit longer until Jake really did have to go. He reluctantly loaded his bag back into the car and turned to give Chelsea a final kiss. They held each other for what felt like a lifetime before finally, he climbed in the car and drove off into the darkness.

Being in a long-distance relationship wasn't thrilling, but Jake was determined to make it work. He had to balance weekends with Chelsea with devoting weekdays to school. A two-hour drive wasn't horrible, but it might as well have been two hundred miles between them since Jake had to restart the clock every Sunday night so he wouldn't allow himself to return home any sooner. He had to make smart decisions, and he knew Chelsea would also be patient and think all the more of him for it.

Dropping off his bag at the dorm, he opened the door to find a letter lying on the floor. Shoved under the door, it could've been waiting there since Friday for all he knew. He tore open the envelope and let out a deep breath.

Vanessa had sent him an apology. She admitted to messing up in the worst of ways and couldn't come up with a single excuse for treating him so awful. If he chose to forgive her, she promised that something like that would never happen again. Reminding him of how they used to feel about each other and that sex like the kind they shared last week didn't happen unless real fire still existed, she hoped they could find a way to move forward letting this indiscretion be a thing of the past. Jake shoved the letter back in its envelope and put the whole thing into a drawer.

Though Jake was glad to receive the letter, it never crossed his mind to give Vanessa another chance. He had fucked her senseless not for the purpose of showing there was still something between them but rather to prove that he was now capable of such a thing. And more importantly, it allowed him to choose Chelsea because he wanted her as a partner and not because he needed her as an instructor. Though he was still certain he could learn a lifetime of interesting things from the woman that he used to call mom, it was no longer for the purpose of satisfying an ex. He didn't think any more of it and unpacked his bag.

The week had been long. Forced to stay at work long after everyone else had gone home because of an error on her boss's part, Chelsea ordered takeout and came home to an empty house. Her texts with Jake reminded her to look forward to the weekend. And while each message continued to be the source that brightened up each day, it gave her a glow to realize that home really meant wherever they were together.

She had made it to Thursday and was already on her second glass of wine when the front door suddenly opened. It wasn't like Jake to arrive a day early, she thought sitting on the couch. It was a nice surprise regardless.

"You're a day early," she said smiling as her lover's footsteps approached. "But I can't tell you how glad I am that you're here anyway."

Chelsea's smile instantly faded as her husband came into the room. Still in his work clothes, he looked at her curiously and stared back.

"Who's a day early?" He asked suddenly feeling suspicion creeping in. "Were you expecting someone else?"

Knowing the truth would be the easiest way out of this, she decided to be honest. "Jake's been coming around on Fridays," she reminded him. "Don't you remember? I sent you a message about it close to a month ago."

Peter nodded and felt his suspicion deflate. "I remember now," he told her. "It's just been a long trip, and I had a lot on my mind."

Chelsea watched her husband come over and take a seat in the chair. He looked restless and out of sorts. She waited for him to say something, but nothing happened.

"Where's all your luggage?" She asked at last.

"That's part of what I wanted to talk to you about," he said as if the words had been waiting on the tip of his tongue.

She had a suspicion what it meant, and felt her mouth go dry. Trying to recover, she took a sip of wine only to be uncomfortably certain of the conversation they were about to have. "You didn't bother bringing anything back because you're not planning on staying."

"No," he confirmed. "We haven't been happy for a long time and staying together would just prolong the inevitable."

"I agree," she said taking him by surprise. Chelsea forced the faint lines of a smile onto her face to show that it was alright. "I've known about her for a long time, and it sounds like she's the one that makes you happy. That's really all there is to it."

"It's not just about Susan," he said trying to return to a previously rehearsed script. "It's about what's best for both of us."

"Peter," Chelsea said feeling amusement at witnessing firsthand her husband's coined negotiation tactic. "You want a divorce. I'm okay with that. We had a good run at it, but now we're headed in very different directions. And that's okay."

Her husband sat back in the chair trying to figure out if his speech had succeeded and failed all at the same time. His wife wasn't putting up a fight. In fact, she looked just as relieved as he was that it was finally out in the open.

"Are you really alright with this?" He asked bracing himself for the possibility that her reaction was just a sham.

Chelsea laughed under her breath and gave a single resounding nod. "I'm more than alright with this, Peter. I think we'd both prefer calling things quits. You look a little white," she noticed and offered him a drink. "There's more wine in the kitchen. Can I get you a glass?"

"No need to get up," he said coming back to his senses and immediately heading towards the kitchen. "I'll pour myself one."

As soon as her husband was out of sight, Chelsea sprang to her feet. Relieved that her husband hadn't noticed the picture of her and Jake on the table, she wasn't about to push her luck. Running it upstairs and stowing it in her lingerie drawer, she returned to the couch just as Peter came back with a full glass.

For the next hour and a half, they talked on amiable terms about the life that was coming to an end. It was sobering, but they found reasons to smile in its memory. Remembering the good times and the many fond memories they shared, both were happy to part with those stories intact.

"You said Jake will be here tomorrow?" Peter asked as his wife finally walked him to the door. She tried to keep her concern at the mention of Jake's name from showing and gave a pleasant nod. "I think it would be good for him to hear the news from both of us together. It might soften the blow."

"I think you're right," Chelsea agreed. "I'll send him a message to let him know you're here."

"You've been the only mother he's ever known," he said sympathetically. "Even though things didn't work out between us, I'd still like you to be a part of Jake's life if you're willing."

"Nothing would make me happier," she admitted.

Peter gave her a kiss on the cheek and closed the door on his way out. They would work out a time for him to send movers by to gather his things, but Chelsea insisted there really wasn't any rush. They had parted ways as friends, and it was liberating to no longer be accountable to the other.

Chelsea continued sipping her wine as the sound of Peter's car vanished into the distance. Picking up her phone off the table, she smiled at a silly message from Jake before replying with one of her own.

Your father stopped by, she told him. The marriage is finally over, and all is well. He'll tell you tomorrow in person.

Jake had been expecting this news but didn't know exactly when it would come. Picking up his phone and reading the text, it was a relief to know his father would no longer be a concern. He quickly dialed Chelsea to see how she was doing.

Though he could hear nostalgia in her voice, it was overpowered by the comfort of closing one chapter and beginning another. Chelsea spoke of the fond memories the three of them shared as if folding them neatly and putting them into a drawer. From now on it would only be the two of them, and she welcomed the change with open arms.

Hearing the sleepiness in his mother's voice, Jake reminded her how much he was looking forward to seeing her tomorrow before wishing her sweet dreams. He tossed the phone aside and laid on his bed letting things sink in. Chelsea's role as his mother was officially coming to an end. Soon, she would just be his Chelsea, and that was more than enough. It would simplify things for others, and they could build on that creating a new life for themselves.

The drive back home was a sobering one. Jake tried switching on the radio only to turn it off in less than a minute. His mind was preoccupied and listening to various song lyrics couldn't hold his attention.

Though Jake had already been warned what he would be walking into, the thought still made him nervous. Chelsea and his father would be trying to keep things light by standing on a united front. He and his mother both knew that it was entirely unnecessary, but they would both accept it as a momentary arrangement.

Pulling up to the house, his father's car was the first thing Jake noticed. How long had Peter been waiting? He checked his phone to find there weren't any new messages from his mother. It didn't really matter, he decided. This would all be over with soon enough. He left his bag and braced himself for what was to come.

Jake had expected the mood to be uncomfortably sobering. But walking in the front door, he was waved down by both parents in unusually cheerful spirits drinking wine and laughing together. This certainly didn't resemble any scenario Jake had envisioned. Chelsea poured a third glass of wine and brought it to him.

"I'm so glad you're home," she whispered while giving him a hug.

"It's good to see you," Peter said walking over and following Chelsea's lead.

"You're finally back," Jake said giving his father a hug. "How was the trip."

"It was fine," Jake's father admitted. "But I can tell you all about it later. There's actually something important your mother and I want to speak with you about."

"You're getting a divorce."

"Yes," Chelsea confessed.

"How did you know?" Peter asked.

Jake looked at him as if it was common knowledge. "I've been coming by on weekends for a while and haven't heard from you in any of that time. It seems like you both are better apart than you are together."

"That's exactly it," his father said offering an encouraging smile. "Your mother and I still care about each other, and nothing changes how we feel about you. It's just that she and I have grown apart, and that couldn't be helped."

Jake sat through his father's planned speech drinking his wine and sharing looks of amusement with his mother. They were both used to this kind of business tactic and let it run its course. He poured another glass and silently appreciated the way Chelsea looked in her business skirt and blouse.

Peter had thought their talk would be stressful, but it had remained casual and almost pleasant from start to finish. Jake was handling the news marvelously and even encouraged both of them to do what they must to live better lives. It had only been necessary to discuss the divorce for a short while before Jake wanted to hear about his father's long trip and began filling him in on college life. When Peter was out of things to say and got up to leave, he felt more at home with the pair than he had in years. And to leave things on a high note, he looked forward to the plans he and Jake made to meet for dinner later in the week.

"That takes care of that," Chelsea said listening to the sound of her husband's car driving away for the last time. She smiled as her son put his arms around her and held her close.

"How are you doing?" He asked knowing she felt safe enough to be honest.

"It's been a long chapter that's finally ended, but it gave me the chance to get to know you which made it all worthwhile."

"I'm not going anywhere," Jake reminded her with a smile.

"You know," she said with a playful grin. "Just because I look brave doesn't mean I don't need to be taken care of."

"What would you like?" Her son asked always ready to please.

Chelsea led him over to the couch and took a seat. Raising her skirt, a pair of lace panties came into view. Jake could see her delicate skin underneath and felt his mouth water. She rested both hands on her stomach and, without a word, asked Jake what he planned to do. He responded by dropping to his knees and kissing the lace.

There was no need to rush. They had all the time in the world. Jake savored his mother's womanhood with newfound pleasure. It was all his. And from now on, the possibility that he might one day have to share it was a thing of the past. He tasted her juices and listened to her moans. Her legs squeezed the sides of his face as her heels tried to bury his tongue deeper.

Jake knew her taste so well, and it had become the only thing to satisfy his craving. He watched her wetness pool out and stream down to her ass before licking it up with a single stroke of his tongue. His fingers probed inside while his mouth formed a suction around her clit. She arched her back as the heat consuming her body continued to rise.

Feeling her breathing intensify, Jake pulled his mouth away. Chelsea whimpered and urged him to put it back. Knowing the pleasure he was bringing her, Jake kissed his way up the insides of her thighs before his tongue played with her clit once again. His fingers continued to work their magic as her hips responded by raising themselves and lowering with his movements. She was on the edge. And as her muscles began to clench, Jake went at it twice as hard overwhelming her body with pleasure.

"I'm coming, baby!" Chelsea screamed as she felt her release filling his mouth.

Jake was hard as a rock. Bringing his mother to climax had been the source of his own pleasure. His tongue continued to stroke its way up and down her slit before softly flicking her clit time and again. Her body was spent. And with Jake's fingers still inside of her, she smiled and closed her eyes letting the feeling of pure satisfaction wash over her.

It was already late when they made dinner and curled up together in front of the television. They watched a documentary about Cleopatra all the while amusing themselves with the woman's need to keep her lovers reasonably young. Enjoying the benefits of her marriage to Julius Caesar until his death, she switched to Marc Antony in order to hold onto power and have her fill of a younger man's stamina.

Listening to every other word, Jake and his mother would've been just as content if the room was illuminated by a single candle. They were together, and that was all that mattered. Neither noticed right away when the documentary came to an end. By that time, Chelsea was on her side sucking on Jake's finger while her son took her from behind. They came together both unaware that a story linking Leonardo da Vinci's art work with visitors from another planet had taking over late-night programming.

On a sunny Saturday afternoon, Chelsea packed a couple towels and had just tied the bikini around her waist when Jake came in the bathroom admiring the view. His mother put on a white, see-through top and a wide-brimmed hat before resting her hands on her hips giving him a seductive pose.

"What do you think?" She asked teasingly. "Am I good enough to be seen with a younger guy?"

"Always," he responded with pride.

Jake's growing member could be seen pushing on his board shorts. It strained against the fabric as his mind created its own movie of the woman standing before him.

"That won't do," Chelsea said noticing the tent in her son's shorts before closing the distance between them. She dropped to her knees and took him deep into her mouth. "I think you'll enjoy the beach much better if you're not aching for release the entire time. Cum for me, baby. I want you to spend the day knowing I have your cum in my stomach."

Chelsea sucked him off hard and fast. Her tongue worked wonders as she wasted no time jerking her hand furiously up and down the shaft. Jake looked down to see his mother's eyes fixed on his. Her free hand adjusted her bikini bottom to the side to keep it from soaking in her own juices. In a matter of minutes, he was over the edge. Holding her head in his hands, Jake released himself into her waiting mouth. Chelsea licked her lips and rubbed her stomach while giving her accomplice a look of satisfaction.

"I'm not sure when I got so used to your taste," she said feeling his cum somewhere inside. "But I love it."

They headed to the beach and walked along the boardwalk. Holding hands for all to see, it felt good being a couple out in public. A group of teenagers drifted past on their skateboards while old men played chess while nursing stiff afternoon spirits. Girls coasted by on beach cruisers, and sandy children collected seashells they gave as presents to anyone willing to play with them.

Noticing the wedding ring on Chelsea's finger, a shopkeeper asked Jake if he and his wife were looking for anything in particular. They were just browsing, Jake informed the owner casually. Chelsea continued to flip through the garments while she and her son's eyes remained locked on each other. It felt good hearing someone say it, but they both knew what something like that would mean.

"It's something to think about," Jake said in all seriousness. Chelsea breathed in deeply through her nose and gave him a nod without a word. They returned their attention back to shopping and let the subject stand.

The sun reached its peak, and they spread out their towels across the hot sand. Seeing each other glistening with perspiration in the afternoon sunlight made it difficult for either of them to keep their hands to themselves. They laid side by side. And while Jake felt the side of his mother's thigh sweating under his palm, Chelsea experienced the salty heat with her arm draped over his chest. They ignored the growing heat until the temperature became unbearable. With crystal clear water only a short walk away, they jumped and splashed in the ocean instantly cooling themselves. Dripping from head to toe, they returned to their towels and felt the heat rising up from the sand.

12