Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckles, 'Of course not as far as he's concerned you really are Julie. Come on lets go before he invites himself over. You look good but your voice is a little deep.'

Katy paid the bill and walked me out to the car. The drive home was really pleasant she chatted away like old friends and it was only when she put her hand on my knee and slipped it under the hem of my skirt did I remember the odd situation I found myself in.

I so wanted to sleep with her but I knew this was not going to happen at least not tonight.

As we pulled up outside her house she reached inside her glove box and pulled out a huge strap on cock and harness. 'Do you want me to come in?' she chuckles. 'I do fancy getting that dress off you but you know what will happen if I do.' She fingers the massive dildo carefully and wets it with her tongue. 'How much of a woman are you really?'

Does Katy get her wicked way with you or do you refuse and suggest you meet another time. What about Brett does he stand aside while you take his girl or are you part of the plan? Does sally come to your rescue or does she want you in panties too?Suggestions welcome.