Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as he brought my panties to his face and inhaled my scent deeply. I heard him groan and then watched as he began stroking his cock with my panties. I stepped close to him and placed a foot on the chair, my pussy wet and glistening before him. I stroked it, working a finger into it then brought it to my lips to taste myself.

With a groan, his eyes grew hard and he stood, grabbing me and moving me to the side as he did. Quickly, he turned me over the arm of the chair and I felt a stinging blow as his hand came down hard on my ass. "That's for teasing me, my little slut," he said gruffly. His hand came down again, the sound echoing in the room. "That's for slapping me in the bar," he growled. I braced myself and then felt the third stinging blow. "And that's so I can see your ass grow hot and red under my touch," he whispered, his lips barely grazing my ear.

I heard myself moan as I felt his hands begin to caress my ass, rubbing and probing. His hand dropped between my legs and he roughly pushed a finger into my wet pussy, and then two. He began to fuck me with his fingers, working me into a frenzy as he fingered me and talked to me. "You're gonna cum all over my hand again, slut....You're so hot with your ass hot and red for me....Fuck my fingers baby, push that ass on me..." He moved so that he was hitting my clit with every thrust and I felt myself begin to tremble all over.

"Tell me," he whispered at my ear. "Tell me you're cummin for me, Sarah..."

"I'm cumming, Mike....I'm gonna cum for you..." I yelled then, cumming hard on his hand, my wet pussy clenching his fingers. I heard myself sob, and then i felt his cock push roughly into my still spasming pussy.

"Now...fuck me, Sarah." And he began to fuck me, hard and fast. I could hear his ass slapping against me and he grasped my shoulders pulling me back to him, hard. I pushed my ass back at him, feeling the sting as he thrust into me, but not caring. He felt so good, fucking me so deep and hard. "Oh, God...your pussy is so good, Sarah...so wet....fuck me, baby....I'm gonna cum..." With that, I heard him yell and felt him tense up behind me. He thrust deep into me and I felt his cock unload his hot cum deep inside me.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed, laying me down and crawling up beside me. He pulled me close to him, settling his softening cock between my ass cheeks. I heard him breathing deep and even and dozed off listening to him. I awoke sometime later to the sound of him getting dressed in the other room. I stood up and grabbed a t-shirt, pulling it on as I walked into my living room.

He looked up at me and I saw a half smile on his face. "I tried not to wake you," he said, tying his shoes.

"What, you thought I'd let you slip out in the middle of the night?" I asked.

"I didn't think there was a good way for this to end. There's a lot of history here, and tonight didn't really fix anything, Sarah." He stood up and we locked eyes.

"No?" I looked at him, my expression soft. "I'm not angry anymore...are you?"

He looked at me for a minute, and then walked over to where I was standing. He wrapped me in a hug and then kissed my forehead, "I was never angry with you, Sarah...only with me."

I nodded and he turned and walked to the door. "Hey, Mike?"

He stopped and looked at me, his hand on the knob.

"Thank you," I whispered. He nodded and walked out the door.

That wasn't the last time I ever saw Mike, but it was the last time we ever spoke. We've both moved on with our lives...married, had children. We came to an understanding that night, and we aren't angry anymore. When we pass in the store or on the softball field, he tips his hat to me and I smile.

We don't speak...there's no need.

12