Second Chance

Story Info
He abuses a vulnerable woman, but pays a heavy price.
11.3k words
4.13
30.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lefreak
Lefreak
57 Followers

Steve Winter was a forty-three year old psychologist working for the human resource department of a big firm. His job was to administer various psychometric tests, to score them and write interpretative reports. It was a rather boring job, hardly a challenge for someone working twenty years in the field. But Steve Winter didn't mind. He was never an ambitious man and his parents left him enough money to cover his basis needs. He had al he wanted from life, a nice house in one of the most beautiful outskirts of town, and a lot of money in the bank.

But his job gave him the opportunity to satisfy his greatest craving, the need to seduce women. He met al kinds of women, of all colors, backgrounds and ages. He didn't mind, he was only interested in sex. As long as they were willing to part their legs for him they could be attractive and fifty-five our fat and thirty years old. In fact his best sex had been with a black professional women fourteen years his senior, not so pretty in the face but with a marvelous body and with an sexual appetite to match. He had never been in love, although he had been a womanizer as long as he could remember. He was an attractive and athletic man, charming and seemingly very obliging. The women who fell in his trap he fucked once or twice, then loosing his interest in them and very rapidly he looked around for his next conquest.

Then Mona came into his life. She was a twenty-one year old psychology student, assigned to him as part of the fulfillment of her practice lessons. In ten weeks he was supposed to teach her the practice of psychological testing in a real world environment. When Steve Winter set eyes on her he felt his loins stir. He knew he would do everything to have her. Not that Mona was stunning in particular however, in fact she was a rather plain girl. She had long, blonde hair, a freckled face and a nose that was a little to big. Her blue eyes always darted anxious around. Her lips were thick, around slightly crooked teeth. She smiled easily, but seldom in a relaxed and confident manner. You had only to look at her to gather this was a girl with very low self-esteem and a negative self-image. She was of average build and could loose a few pounds. She had small breasts, broad hips and a thick, round ass.

Steve Winter knew she had been around the block already, but only a short one. He could see experience written over her face, but at the same time she still had a sense of innocence about her. But no, on the second hand it looked more like a sort of wounded innocence, of pain, hurt feelings and unfulfilled expectations. The first fantasy that Steve Winter had of Mona when they first met, was of her on her belly while he pillaged her tight arsehole, begging him for mercy. He loved to fuck butt. In his experience most women were anal virgins, and he loved first times. Above all he liked the feeling of total control and power the act of sodomy gave him.

However, the task of gaining her confidence was not an easy one. Mona was a very friendly girl, but she kept her distance, not only with him but with the rest of the staff as well. But Steve Winter kept trying and little by little his irresistible charm gained ground. After a month or so Mona felt comfortable enough around him to start giving bits of information of her personal life, about her family, university and her friends.

Mona had been brought up in a very strict family. She was the youngest of six. Her mother had little time for her and her father despised women. Especially Mona, more than her three other sisters, had been the object of his anger and his humiliations. As a result she had developed into a shy and anxious young woman, an outcast with her peers, who could not assert herself and as a result had been hurt plenty. Especially sex and boyfriends had been traumatizing. She had lost her virginity only last year.

At a party she had drunk to much, then a boy had made serious advances. She felt lonely and he was attractive and seemed friendly, so she had given in. He took her to his room, where she thought they would be alone. But when he had closed the door and turned on the light, she saw three grinning boys sitting on his bed. She had struggled to get away, but she had been rapidly overpowered and stripped of all her clothes. While one boy raped her, the others had kept her arms and legs under control. She had rapidly lost consciousness. She never mentioned the incident to anyone. The boy who had picked her up had made a lot of pictures of the romp. He said they proved she had complied and he threatened to sent them to her family. That made her the most afraid. Her father had always opposed her education and he would certainly took her away from university after this. Six months later she fell in love with a classmate. He turned out to be a very abusive and even violent guy, often involved in street crime as theft and robbing. She was easily intimidated, so she didn't dare to leave him. She escaped only from him when he was arrested by the police, after he had assaulted an underage girl.

Mona had cried when she finished telling her story. Steve took her in her arms and whispered the friendly consolidating words she longed to hear. When she wiped her tears away and smiled up to him he knew the ice was broken. This time she didn't refuse his offer for lunch. From now on they ate together when they could. On some occasions she even slipped her arm through his. After a week he invited her to drink something after hours, later they went to see a movie. He started to pick her up at the dorm in the morning and brought her back at five-o-clock. The radiant way Mona looked at him, Steve knew it would only be a matter of time before he could fuck her. The girl was in love with him and all he had to do was to pull slowly the rope in.

The occasion presented itself soon enough under the guise of a long weekend, two weeks before the end of her apprenticeship. Three days were to short for Mona to take the long trip home and she had no work to keep her busy. Then Steve Winter decided it was more than time to power things up. He invited her to his home. A little bit to his surprise she took his offer.

That Saturday he picked her up at the dorm and drove to his home. His house stood in one of the better sections of town, at a secluded spot, hidden from view and with no immediate neighbors. He had all the discretion he needed to satisfy his need for sex and his need for women.

Mona was very nervous when he led her in the living-room. Normally Steve Winter went with his women directly to the bedroom, but this time he knew he a more cautious approach was needed. So he took things easy, sat down at her at a for her safe distance, poured her a drink, talked in a friendly manner, courted with her without being overtly flirtatious. Mona was a little bit intimidated by the expensive furniture and adornments of his home. But soon she felt at home and she asked him to sit directly next to her. In the next hour she touched him more than in the eight previous weeks combined, mostly his arms or shoulders, occasionally his thigh. All Steve could think about however, was how she looked beneath her clothes. She wore only pants and blouses or shirts buttoned up to her neck, never something revealing or a shirt. Now that she was more sure of herself and had shed her shyness, she looked instead beautiful rather than plain to him. A soft scent invaded his nose. He smiled inwardly. It was the first time he remarked she used perfume. He was sure things would go much faster than he first had thought.

A few drinks later he stood up, announcing he wanted to prepare their meal. She wanted to help and followed him into the kitchen, which was in fact an open structure adjacent to the living-room. He putted on some soft music en went to work.

All her former shyness and reservation was gone, smiling and joking she frisked around him. She proved to be a good cook. Steve was amusing himself. When they sat down, after he made them an appetizer, he realized to his surprise that he began to see her in an entirely different light, not as a mere slut to fuck but as the beautiful personality she really was. He felt a strange feeling, affection perhaps, and tried to fight it of. He never fell in love before and he had sworn to himself it would never happen. He tried to think how big her nipples would be, or if she shaved her pussy or not, if she would swallow his sperm, and the unknown feeling nagging him faded away.

The meal was delicious. She drank no alcohol, something he remarked with a little disappointment. It went always a little easier when they were more or less tipsy. Nevertheless, he tried to be as entertaining as possible, seduction was after all his trade mark. After his weak moment he became again the cold, calculating sexual predator.

After diner they drank coffee in the garden, shaded from the hot sun. Steve sat directly near her. Mona smiled at him up and leaned forward. She didn't object when five minutes later he put his arm around her shoulder. Still some minutes later her head rested on his shoulder. Then he kissed her on the forehead. Mona didn't react, but she had a blissful smile on her face. Steve became very bold. He kissed her on the mouth, one time, two times, then she responded. Eyes closed, her lips opened and he felt her tongue probing his mouth. It was the beginning of a long kiss. Her mouth was cool and fresh. She caressed his back. When he wanted to break the kiss, she protested with a moan. He placed his hand on one of her breasts and kneaded the firm flesh through her bra. She crossed and uncrossed her legs and he felt her fingers dug in his back. She was excited and willing, there was no going back now. Then she looked at him, sparks in her blue eyes.

"I want you darling," he whispered, playing with her long blond hair. "I wanted you from the day I first saw you."

"Yes, me too."

He stood up and pulled softly on her hands. She threw his hands around his neck, he used the opportunity to feel the firmness of her hot round ass. He felt his penis stiffen, she rode her belly against his growing erection.

"I'm going to make love to you," he announced.

Without waiting for an answer he took her by the hand and let her to the bedroom. Steve Winter had great pains to conceal his victorious grin. Dozens of women he had fucked on the satin sheets of his king size bed, but Mona was by far the youngest. He counted to use every trick he knew, every position, and to make sure every hole he could stick his penis in was worn out before the weekend was over. After all, an old fart like him had not every week the chance to bed a desirable twenty year old.

He stood behind her, pressing his body against hers, so that she was very aware of his stiff boner pushing against her ass-cleft.

He cupped her breasts in his hands and whispered in her ear, "Let me take your clothes off darling."

She nodded, smiling with closed eyes. He took the hem of her shirt and took it off slowly. She raised her arms. He draped the shirt on a chair and unhooked her bra. Her turned her around and she obliged, smiling unsure, fighting the urge to cover her young, pert tits.

"You have such beautiful breasts," he said, caressing them, coaxing her pink nipples into stiffness with his thumbs.

It was true. She had beautiful breasts, although they were small, but they were unbelievably firm.

"You like?" she purred.

He could see she was not used to receive much compliments. Instead of answering, Steve grabbed her by the waist and kissed each boob separately. She looked at him with a comically earnest face. He knelt down and opened the buttons of her jeans. Pulling them down, he saw that her knickers were of the same plain white cotton as her bra. They looked damp at her crotch. He imagined he could smell already the delicate musky odor of her young pussy. Mentally Steve had to restrain himself. It had been two weeks since he had last sex and he was horny as hell. But he had to go slow, he realized, be tender, slowly warming her up until she begged for it.

Mona lifted her right foot then her left, when Steve took her pants of. Now she was only clothed in her girlish white knickers. He could see her vaginal lips outlined through the thin material. She was not bushy. He hated that. However he hoped she was not bald either. He could not stand a completely shaved cunt either. It was like you were doing it with a young girl. He rose up and played again tenderly with her little tits. He felt her tremble. Her breath went deeper and she began to fumble with the buttons of his shirt.

"I want to teach you sweet love," he told her. "I want you to trust me... I'll give you pleasure, but you must let me take the lead... Do you trust me enough to do that?"

She nodded when he took of his shirt. He could see her admiration when she saw his broad shoulders and hairy muscular chest. Then her gaze felt lower, to his massive hard-on bulging in his trousers. Proudly Steve followed her gaze, thinking how she would react when she saw how big he really was.

"I'm going to make you feel like a real women," he said. "I know you've been hurt much, but love can be so wonderful you know."

He stroke her pussy through her underwear. Mona rocked her hips and moaned softly.

"Take your panties off for me," Steve asked, dropping on his knees.

She obliged rapidly and at least he saw her beautiful jewel. A whiff of her most intimate scent reached his noise when she threw the garment away. Her pussy had a small trimmed patch of blond hair, a little bit darker than her head. Her vaginal lips were puffed out and slick. He stuck his nose right into her mound and took in a deep breath.

"You're so sweet," he said.

He slid his tongue along her juicy slit and lapped lightly. Hissing, Mona took in a sharp breath of air, when she felt for the first time the hot breath and lips of a man on the most intimate part of her body. Teasingly he stopped for a moment.

"Please... Please..." she whimpered, tugging lightly at his head.

He grinned up at her and continued licking her pussy lips and sucking on her clit. She moaned loudly and began to tremble. Her pussy glazed his face with her sweet female nectar. It was simply to much for him to drink. She writhed around and began franticly pushing her hips into his face while he fucked her love hole with his tongue. Now and then he gave some attention to her engorged clitoris.

"Oh this is wonderful!" she screamed, "Eat my pussy, make me come."

You bet, he thought, increasing the rhythm of his oral administration. She moaned loudly. He was sure she was about to experience the first orgasm in her life. As fast and hard as he could he kept slipping his tongue in and out of her weeping snatch. When she buckled over, he decided on a new position.

"Get on your hands and knees. I'm going eat you from behind," he said.

It would not only be easier for her, but that way he could also take a good look at that marvelous ass he hoped to deflower before the end of the weekend.

Mona bent over and stuck her behind right in Steve's face. He admired for a moment her round and bubbly ass, big but firm, the skin smooth as the face of a baby. He took her ass cheeks and spread them apart. He slid his tongue from her dripping cunt up to the crack of her ass and kissed her little puckered hole. Yes, gazing at the tender, brown hole of her anus he was sure she still got her cherry there.

Mona shuddered and squealed, "Please kiss my pussy again."

He licked up and down again and again. When she kept protesting he jammed his tongue in her pussy while his thumb caressed her anus. This seemed her to excite more. He felt her shudder and then she screamed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

She collapsed beneath him. He buried his face between the crack of her ass, smelling the bitter odor of her tender rear hole. After a minute or two she regained her senses. While she got slowly to her feet, he stepped out of his pants and boxers. Her smile froze to a flabbergasted grimace when she saw his eight inch dick pointing at her.

"As you see, I have a little something here that's dying to know you better," Steve grinned.

"Steve darling, it's more than a little something," she responded, open mouthed. "It's so big."

"Don't worry sweetie." He assured her. "Your pussy will adjust itself to its size. In fact, it will give you tremendous pleasure."

He took her hand and wrapped it around his penis. Her hand looked small around his fuck-pole. She smiled and began to move her hand up and down. He groaned, small jolts of electricity ran along his shaft.

"It's been so long ago. I won't last long." He told her.

Mona bended a little to take a closer look at the mighty weapon. She even weighted his heavy balls in her left-hand. He was so hard and yet his skin felt as satin in her hand. Now it was Steve's turn to tremble. Suzy, Mona's sexually very active roommate, had told her she once met a guy with nine inch boner, even bigger than Steve's. At first she had been scared that it would rip apart her pussy, just as Mona now was. But in fact Suzy her received the pounding of her life and everything else after that left her dissatisfied. This reminiscence helped Mona over her inhibitions. She looked up at Steve and saw a starved look in his eye.

"Please darling, take me in your mouth," he said with an pleading edge.

His dick bobbed right in front of her lips. After a moment of hesitation she slid her puffy lips over his penis. Her mouth felt cool. But her mouth was also small, so his tick meat barely fitted in. He felt her darting tongue everywhere on his most sensitive tip. She slowly let his penis half way in and their out of her mouth. He placed his hands on both sides of her face, coaxing her to take more of his flesh in. She began salivating and bobbing her head faster and faster, making slurping noises. It was his turn to moan.

"Honey, this is good, so good," he said, thrusting his hips forward.

Moments later she had him pulsating in her mouth. His big dick spurted jet after jet of thick cream in her mouth. Her cheeks ballooned and her face reddened as he pumped her mouth full of semen. She lifted her head off his lap, pulled away and covered her mouth. A moment he thought she was about to hurl it out, but then she swallowed audibly. A thick string of sperm dribbled from her chin. She kept looking at his shrinking dick. Again she cupped his balls.

"My God, these are as full as before," she said in mock amazement.

This is much easier than I thought, Steve said to himself, as he pulled her to her feet and kissed her full on the mouth. He tasted his own semen.

"I want to make love to you now," he said.

He lifted her up in his strong arms. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around her waist. Shielding her head with his hands, he lay her down in the middle of the bed. He kissed her hungrily, probing deeply with his tongue. He went down and kissed her breasts. Her took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked hard, teasing the other with his fingers, her wet pussy pressing around his semi-hard penis. Then he lowered himself, his tongue left a wet trail on her flat belly. When he hovered above her vagina, the folds wet with her excitement, he looked up. She smiled paradisiacal down at him. With his middle finger he caressed her blood engorged pussy lips. Then he pushed his digit into her hot and slippery love canal. No more a virgin, she was still very tight.

"You like?" he asked.

"Please fuck me," she answered.

He kept fingering her, now and then leaping with his tongue at her small clitoris. She wriggled with her ass and kept asking him to fuck her.

"Please, I want you in me," she implored.

At least his penis was completely hard again. She was near to another orgasm when he pulled his finger back. His big tool would give her some discomfort at the beginning, that's why he wanted her as excited as possible.

Lefreak
Lefreak
57 Followers