Second Chance at Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Roger runs in to the professor's wife.
10.6k words
4.52
128.1k
36
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1: FRAN, FRED, AND ROGER

Roger Davis was a teaching assistant in the Department of English, at a university in Amherst, MA. He was about 5'11'', 180 lb, light brown hair, brown eyes, and a mustache. He was dating Nancy, a beautiful Business Administration major who was in her junior year.

Roger had to go to Prof. Hardin's house on a Thursday evening to pick up an examination to be given the following Monday. Prof. Hardin had asked him to come to his home to pick it up. Roger has been working as an assistant to Prof. Hardin just that semester, but he was not doing his research under him.

It was a beautiful Indian summer day. Roger rode his bike. Prof. Fred Hardin was not home; he almost always got home within 15-20 min of an appointment. Fred was a 42 yo man, tall, handsome with a full head of disheveled hair, and scholarly looking. Rumors were that he liked young college-age women. He was, in fact, seeing a young undergraduate female, one of his students.

Roger knocked on the screen door of Hardin home. Mrs. Hardin, Fran, welcomed Roger and offered him a cup of coffee. Fran was an attractive lady with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes; she was a very intelligent and kind lady. She was about 5'4'', about 130 lb. She was dressed in conservative and ill-fitting clothes. She was a year younger than Fred. She and Roger talked before, but never more than 15 minutes.

On this day, however, Fred was late coming home. Fran and Roger talked a long time, almost an hour. It seemed like Fran wanted to talk to Roger.

"Fred and I began dating as sophomores; we got married when I was a junior in college; our son, Jim, was born about seven months later. I was biology major; I wanted to study medicine. I quit school and worked as a secretary to support the family. Fred continued his graduate studies in English literature. After he completed his studies, he got this job; he was granted tenure within seven years. How are you doing, Roger?"

Roger said, "Fine, I think. I am not sure I can match my girl friend Nancy's ambitions, but I love her. We come from different backgrounds. Nancy's dad is the sales manager of an automobile dealership in Michigan. I come from a modest background: my dad retired, he was a high school teacher. Mom is a retired librarian. Fran, are you ok? You look worried."

Fran confided to Roger, "Sometimes, I am frustrated and overwhelmed: taking care of our home and our teenage son, Jim, by myself. He is in high school and needs his Dad's attention. I am also taking courses at the local community college to become a pediatric nurse someday. I wonder about Fred, whether he is having an affair with a young woman. Couple of times, I smelled perfume on his clothes. Once I found a bottle of expensive cologne in his attaché case that I did not give him."

After about an hour of waiting, Roger got up to leave. Fran hugged him longer than previous times and kissed him on the cheek, as if she has been starving for affection. Roger felt her boobs on his chest, but Fran pulled away just in time.

A few weeks later, Roger saw Fran waiting outside Fred's office.

"I came to see Fred to get his signature on a medical insurance form. I thought he had a free period."

"Fran, I will inquire at the department office if they know where Dr. Hardin went."

Roger returned a few minutes later.

"No one seems to know where Dr. Hardin went. If you want to wait a few more minutes, I suggest we go get a cup of coffee."

Fran agreed, and she and Roger had another nice talk for about 20 min over a cup of coffee. When they returned to Fred's office, he was not there. Fran decided not to wait.

"I will get Fred to sign the form after he comes home. The insurance forms will not reach in time, but it's not a big deal. You take care. Bye."

NANCY, ROGER AND MELANIE

Roger met Nancy at a university tennis court. She was a good tennis player; she beat Roger easily in straight sets. Roger admired Nancy for her beauty, intelligence, and athleticism. Since they met, Nancy blossomed, and slowly became ambitious, aggressive, and driven to climb the clichéd corporate ladder.

Nancy was a tall blonde with 32 B tits. She was vivacious. Roger brought out the best in Nancy's hornies when they found the time to have a romantic dinner or went camping. Nancy was a good lover. Roger and Nancy got engaged in the fall and married in spring. During Spring break, they honeymooned in Spain and France, courtesy of Nancy's parents. Roger felt that they did too much sightseeing and not enough loving. About a year after marriage, Nancy got pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, Melanie.

FRAN AND ROGER MEET FOUR YEARS LATER

Melanie is a healthy baby, blue eyes, and light brown hair. One day, she ran in to the path of a bicycle while running after a cute puppy in a park. Fortunately, the bike rider was not going too fast. Roger took her to the emergency room at the University's hospital in Columbus. Melanie was not hurt badly and she was released after overnight observation.

Roger took Melanie to a pediatrician he chose at random from a list he obtained at the hospital. In the waiting room, there were about five kids and their mothers. The two nurses and the physician were busy. Roger saw an attractive middle-aged nurse with a full head of brown hair, with gray at her temples; it's Fran from Amherst. But Fran was busy attending on Melanie and did not recognize Roger. While carrying on a dialog with the child, mostly answering questions, Fran took basic medical data for records. It was obvious that Fran was good at taking care of children.

"I got all the data on Melanie I need, Mr. Davis. She seems to be fine. The doctor will check her in a minute. The office manager will schedule Melanie's next visit."

"Hello Fran, remember me, Roger, from Amherst. When did you move here?"

"Oh Roger, I'm glad to see you. Sorry, I was too busy; I did not expect to see you here and recognize you. I moved to Columbus about six months ago. When did you move here, Roger?"

"Melanie and I moved to Columbus about ten months ago. I thank you for taking care of Melanie."

"Roger, you are very welcome; it's my job. I am busy right now, but call me. I'm living in Dublin; here is my phone number. Bye, Melanie. You are a cutie."

Melanie smiled and waved back. Roger responded, "Bye."

After couple of days, Roger called Fran.

"Hi Fran, this is Roger. I am so glad to have seen you at the clinic. How was your day?"

"Roger, I'm glad you called. I had a long day. We had to take care of couple of sick kids. How's Melanie?"

"She's fine, Fran. We are new in town and beginning to make friends."

Fran said, "I am also new in town. But, I am keeping busy with work and settling in."

"Fran, let's have a cup of coffee, just talk of old times, and catch up."

Fran agreed. They met for coffee after Fran finished working on a Thursday afternoon. It was a cool late-spring day. Fran looked attractive in a denim skirt, a burgundy short-sleeved blouse, and a denim jacket; she also had on black stockings; obviously she changed from her work clothes.

Roger noticed her well-formed stockinged legs and that Fran seemed to be well endowed. He also noticed Fran did not have her wedding ring on her left hand. He wanted to really ask Fran if she is still with Fred, but decided to take an indirect approach.

Roger thought Fran was beautiful; actually, he got a mild hard on.

Roger told himself, "I hope it's genuine attraction and not because of abstinence from sex since my divorce."

"Fran, what's been happening in Amherst, especially with you."

"Fred has been having affairs with his female students for a long time. He was quite taken by one in particular. He started spending nights with her. Later, he announced he wanted to live with her."

"Fran, many people knew of Fred's fondness for young women. I'm sorry he neglected you so badly after all the sacrifices you made for him."

Fran thought, "He remembers our conversations. How sweet!"

She replied, "That's life. I am not bitter. I suspected Fred was having affairs, but I was in denial."

Roger reached and squeezed Fran's left hand on the table. For some reason, he left his hand on top of Fran's. For a brief moment their eyes met. Fran had tears in her eyes. She did not withdraw her hand from Roger's.

"I was depressed. I was 42 yo, without the skills to get a good job. I finished my Associate Degree in nursing. Jim, my son, finished high school and chose to study music at Indiana U. It's a long drive from Amherst to Bloomington. I decided to move to the Midwest and be close to him, but still be sufficiently far away from Jim. My first cousin, Jeannie, who is a widow, encouraged me to move here. She is also a nurse. I stayed with her for about three weeks. I sold the house in Amherst; my parents had bought it for me, and bought one in Dublin. I am not at all bitter. What about you?"

Roger replied, "Nancy and I graduated from the university, she with a B.A., and I with a M.A. We both got jobs in Cleveland; Nancy with a large corporation and I with the public schools as a teacher. After a year, Nancy became pregnant. She gave birth to Melanie.

Roger continued, "After Melanie was born, Nancy resumed working. She began to spend lot of time traveling as a sales manager. For sometime, I did not suspect any thing was wrong. Gradually, Nancy would call from out of town to say she was delaying returning home. She was having an affair with a top executive of her company. We divorced recently. Melanie is almost three years old. I got custody of her, but Nancy loves her, calls often and talks to her. I moved to Columbus because of a better job offer. Also, Nancy, Melanie and I are still in Ohio. I am living just north of the university campus; there are recreational areas, bicycle paths, etc. I just got done teaching for the year and am looking forward to a nice transition to normal life this summer."

It was Fran's turn to squeeze Roger's hand; Roger squeezed her hand in return. They were old friends, helping each other emotionally with their lives.

"Roger, I'm really sorry your marriage did not work out. But, you seem to be doing well. We better get going. I promised to visit with Jeannie."

Roger said, "I am not bitter. I love Melanie very much. I like my job too. Yea, I better go pick her up from, Rabbit's Cove, the day care center."

Suddenly, Fran said, "If you are free on Saturday, you and Melanie come visit me. We can have lunch and visit some more. I have a nice backyard where Melanie can play."

"That sounds like a good idea. Melanie likes to play outside. It will be good for her."

FRAN, ROGER, AND MELANIE DO LUNCH

On Saturday morning, Roger got directions to Fran's house. It was a sunny and mildly warm day. Fran greeted them at the door. It was a nice two-story house on a dead end street. In the lobby, there was the staircase to the second floor. The living room was off the lobby, and the kitchen and the dining room were adjacent to each other. In the back, there was a narrow veranda that led to a deck and the backyard.

Roger noticed that Fran was wearing white shorts and a sleeveless red blouse with open collar that revealed the top of her cleavage; she had slim well-formed arms. She wore short dangling silver earrings, silver necklace, white watch, and white sandals. She had painted red toe and fingernails, and bright red lipstick.

Roger thought to himself, "She is taking better care of herself than in Amherst."

Fran caught Roger staring at her arms, legs, and chest; she smiled. Roger got embarrassed at being caught staring and blushed slightly.

He mumbled, "You look great."

It was Fran's turn to blush. She whispered, "Thank you. You are kind."

Roger brought along a bag of toys, and another containing food and clothes for Melanie. Since Melanie still had picky eating habits, he picked up a plain hamburger at McDonalds. He also brought a bottle of Mondovi Chardonnay for lunch.

Fran fixed lunch: chicken salad sandwiches, dill pickle, potato chips, and small fruit salad. Roger poured wine for Fran and himself.

Roger raised his glass and said, "To new lives."

Fran nodded. Melanie smiled and slurped her fruit juice.

After lunch, Fran took Melanie to the backyard where she had a great time running around. After a while, she got tired and was ready for a nap. Roger tucked her in the guest bed upstairs; Melanie fell asleep shortly.

Roger helped Fran clean up the dining table. In the kitchen, they ran in to each other accidentally. Next, Roger did it intentionally, with both giggling. Fran was walking to the sink with two soiled plates in her hands when Roger grabbed her from behind at the waist and kissed her neck. Fran squealed in surprise, and spilled potato chips and breadcrumbs on the floor.

Roger and Fran ended up on the Kitchen floor, on their knees facing each other to clean up. Roger leaned forward and kissed Fran first on the cheek and when she did not object he kissed her on the mouth; Fran yielded and thrust her tongue in to Roger's mouth. The kiss lingered. They stood up and hugged, with Fran's hands full of food; Fran felt Roger's hard cock on her belly. She giggled.

"Hmmm. I am glad I excite you. But, let me go. I will clean up the kitchen. Meanwhile, you can watch TV in the living room."

Roger lingered outside the kitchen enjoying the view of Fran's ass in tight shorts when she was on the floor on her hands and knees.

Fran looked over her shoulder, saw Roger staring at her ass and blushed intensely. She smiled and told Roger playfully, "Get out of here."

Roger mumbled, "Fran, I liked you when I first met you, and still remember our friendly and warm conversations. Please don't be mad at me for kissing you."

"Roger, I am not mad at you. I too remember our friendly conversations. I like you too; always did. Soon after I clean up the floor, I will join you in the living room."

A short while later, Fran still with a flushed face, said, "I have to go to the bathroom. I will be back soon. There is a powder room on this floor you can use."

Fran went upstairs to her bathroom in her master bedroom. Roger decided to take Fran's advice and used the powder room to clean up. He returned to the living room and was watching a baseball game. Fran sat next to him on the sofa. Roger could smell freshly applied perfume, still delicate and not overpowering. He also noticed that Fran applied a fresh coat of lipstick and unbuttoned another blouse button, exposing more cleavage.

Fran looked at Roger, smiled, and said, "We need to talk. But, first, when do you think Melanie will wake up."

Roger looked at his watch, and replied, "After about an hour."

Fran got up and, smiling, said, "In that case, I will sit in your lap and talk."

Fran sat in Roger's lap, threw her arms around his neck, and planted her mouth on Roger's in a long juicy kiss. Instinctively, Roger grabbed her waist and slowly rubbed her back. He felt Fran's cushiony tits pressing in to his chest and smeller her perfume. After the kiss ended, Fran smiled and touched Roger's face. Then Fran surprised Roger by reaching for his crotch and briefly stroking his cock lump.

She giggled and whispered sexily, "I see that you like me very much. It's ironic that just couple of years ago when my son began dating, I was teaching him elements of birds and bees, safe sex, and insisting on using condoms for birth control. Now, I have to practice what I preached to him."

Roger just nodded, caressed her hands arms, neck and face; occasionally, he squeezed her waist and hips savoring Fran's feminine curves. Fran noticed that Roger's eyes were darting frequently from her face to her ample cleavage.

She continued in her sexy whisper, "I am still having my periods. I don't want to get pregnant. I have not dated any one seriously in a while. It will take me some time to get used to you, I don't know how long."

Roger nodded again, and said "I have not dated anyone either. I have been busy taking care of Melanie and starting over after my divorce. You are a beautiful person. You are also a sexy woman. You set the limits and I will follow them. But, we both are adults who care for each other."

Then Fran said blushingly, "Right now, we could neck and pet each other; Melanie is still taking her nap."

Again, Roger nodded, but this time, he buried his face in Fran's cleavage and started kissing it, and then started kissing her neck as his passion increased. Fran reacted by first squealing, and then closing her eyes and throwing her head back enjoying Roger's passionate kisses for several minutes.

Fran then touched Roger's cheeks and nose, rose up slightly and kissed his face and lips. She then looked impishly with lusty eyes at Roger and slowly undid all her blouse buttons to reveal her magnificent tits encased in a red lacy bra. She then took hold of Roger's hands and guided them to her bra-covered boobs. For an instant, Roger was surprised, but happily started squeezing Fran's boobs. He never saw such full and large boobs in his 32-year life. He guessed them to be at least 36 DD.

Roger just blurted out, "Oh, Fran, your boobs are magnificent. I love them. I can't take my eyes off of them."

Fran blushed and mumbled, "I'm glad you like them. You can play with them all you want. They have been neglected for a long time."

In spite of Roger's adoring look and squeezing, Fran worried that her boobs were not that good because her ex-husband, Fred, preferred perky and more elastic tits of young women. Soon she forgot Fred because Roger, after exploring a few minutes, located her nipples and began to rub and gently pinch them. Once again, Fran threw her head back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the erotic feelings being generated all over her body, especially in her crotch.

Roger then surprised Fran pleasantly by replacing his fingers on her left nipple with his mouth and started sucking the nipple through the lacy bra cup. Immediately she began to feel tingly in her crotch.

Fran mumbled, "Oh, Roger. That's so nice. You are bringing my happy feelings back."

Fran lifted Roger's face and kissed his lips tenderly. Roger looked at her in surprise and then saw the clock on the dresser; they have been necking for about 40 min. Melanie should wake up in a few minutes.

Fran whispered to Roger, "You are making me hornier by the minute. My right boob wants equal time. Then we have to get up and take care of Melanie. Are you ok?"

Roger nodded and eagerly switched to Fran's right boob and sucked on her bra-covered nipple eliciting sighs of pleasure from Fran. Both Roger and Fran heard Melanie singing and talking to herself upstairs.

Fran gave Roger a long kiss on his mouth, patted his cock lump, buttoned her blouse, and got off of his lap. She then went to use her bathroom. Fran noticed her panties were wet with her pussy nectars that oozed out while necking with Roger. She recalled that she got wet easily when aroused. She decided to put on another pair of panties. On a whim, she decided to remove her bra stained with Roger's saliva and go bra less.

Roger also got up from the sofa, adjusted his cock lump so that his erect cock was not sticking up. He had a huge smile on his face as he went to attend to Melanie.

After changing Melanie's clothes and helping her in the bathroom, Roger gave her a bottle of fruit juice, and brought her to the living room to watch a children's program. He saw Fran in the kitchen with fresh lipstick and freshly combed hair.

Fran helped Roger find Melanie's TV show. While doing so, she rubbed her bra-less boobs on Roger's arms and back. Roger's eyes lit up. He looked back at Fran's mischievous smiling face and heaving chest with her distended nipples poking out and smiled.