Second Chance at Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Widow Jeannie celebrates birthday with young Roger
6k words
4.65
50.4k
12
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JEANNIE’S BIRTHDAY

On Saturday evening, Roger arrived at Jeannie’s home with a large bouquet of mostly pink roses to help celebrate her 48th birthday. Jeannie looked very beautiful; she was dressed in the short pink sleeveless evening gown Roger saw in the photo album, black thigh highs and underwear, pearl earrings and necklace, and low heel black shoes; she put on a light black sweater to keep her bare shoulders warm. Roger had put on a long-sleeve blue shirt, gray slacks, a navy blue blazer, and black dress shoes.

Jeannie welcomed Roger with a hug, “Thank you for the lovely bouquet of roses. I will put them in a vase. You look nice.”

Roger replied, “Jeannie love, you look very beautiful.”

After a drive of about 20 min, Jeannie and Roger arrived at the restaurant. Roger held the door open for Jeannie and helped her sit in her chair; they were seated across from each other at a corner table of Louie’s. The waitress took their food and orders. Jeannie decided that, instead of cocktails, they should have a bottle of Chardonnay wine. They ordered different pasta dishes.

When the wine was served, Roger proposed a toast, “To Jeannie, my beautiful friend and lover, many happy returns of this day.”

He then gave her a small box; Jeannie opened it to find a beautiful ring with one perfect pearl set in gold-leaf rose petals. Jeannie was genuinely touched and, with happy tears in her eyes, mumbled, “Thank you darling. That’s a lovely gift; I will cherish it for ever.”

She continued, “I am so happy to have met you and that you care for me.”

Roger replied earnestly, “The pleasure is mine.”

While they were eating, Jeannie said, “My son, John, and daughter, Sue, will be home next weekend. I want you and Melanie to come for a chicken barbecue dinner on Sunday, a week from tomorrow.”

“Thank you. We will come. I will be glad to grill the chicken and help in other ways,” said Roger.

“Thanks, love. I am buying potato salad and rolls, but hope to have blanched sweet corn,” said Jeannie.

Jeannie cooed, “Enough of the serious talk. You look very handsome all dressed up. Unbutton your top shirt button. I want to see your sexy chest hair.”

Roger obliged to Jeannie’s request. “What are you wearing underneath your beautiful dress?” he asked.

“A black, lacy, push up bra, and black panties and thigh highs,” replied Jeannie.

Jeannie, smiling seductively, removed her right shoe, stretched her foot, and rubbed Roger’s shin.

Roger said, “You look beautiful in your pink dress and pearls. I am seeing for the first time how deep blue your eyes are. Your face is so beautiful. Of course, in addition, you are a voluptuous lady.”

Jeannie chimed in, “With big boobs and an ample ass that you love.”

Roger blushed and said, “I plead guilty; without a doubt, I adore them.”

After dinner, Roger and Jeannie shared a chocolate cake, and had coffee. Jeannie did not want a cake and candles in public. Afterwards, Roger and Jeannie left for downtown, to dance at a hotel lounge with live music. On the way, Jeannie saw a public park. It was only about 8 p.m. There were lots of people walking in the park.

Jeannie suggested, “Some other time it would be nice to go to the park and just visit.”

Roger agreed, “Yes. We could find a secluded spot and make out.”

Jeannie teased him, “Promises. Promises.”

A few minutes later, Roger parked the car in the hotel parking lot. He and Jeannie were seated in a booth in the lounge. They both ordered Chardonnay wine. The band was playing soft rock music; it was not too loud. After they had couple of sips of wine, Roger led Jeannie to the dance floor. The band was playing fast music. Roger discovered Jeannie was a very good dancer.

The next number was for slow dance. Jeannie pressed her pillowy boobs into Roger’s chest and kissed him quickly. The mixture of her body odor and perfume was an intoxicating combination. As they danced slowly, Roger maneuvered Jeannie to a dark area away from the seated patrons, with her back towards the back wall. With her arms still around his neck, Roger grabbed Jeannie’s ass cheeks with both hands and ground his crotch into her lower belly.

Jeannie whispered anxiously, “Roger someone may see us.”

“Jeannie, your back is close to the wall in a dark area. No one can see what we are doing. Just keep smiling and swaying to the music.”

Jeannie smiled and pushed her crotch against Roger’s left thigh as they continued that dance and another one. Jeannie pulled away from Roger’s grasp and leaned forward, all the time staring into his eyes; her movement caused her dress to separate a little; Roger had a perfect view of Jeannie’s lacy-bra enclosed boobs. Jeannie just smiled at Roger and continued dancing.

After the dance, in the booth, Jeannie patted Roger’s aroused cock lump, and whispered, “All the wine I consumed and dancing has made me horny. After I use the bathroom, let’s go pick up Melanie, go home, and jump in bed.”

As Roger was driving home, Jeannie said, “Thank you darling for a really nice evening. I am so glad we went out.”

Jeannie giggled and continued, “You were a gentleman, most of the time. But, you got my pussy juices flowing.”

Jeannie then opened her purse. “Here darling, until we get home, you can smell these panties.”

Roger smiled and inhaled the aromas of Jeannie’s pussy nectars mixed with perfume on her panties, “Thank you love for the nice present.”

As Roger kept driving while sniffing Jeannie’s panties, Jeannie thought, “Roger made it a special evening. He is not ashamed of being seen with me. I think he really loves me.” Her pussy tingled and more nectar seeped from it.

As they approached Mrs. King’s home, Roger stuffed Jeannie’s panties in his jacket pocket. Soon, they were at Mrs. King’s home. Melanie slept while Roger secured her in the child seat and drove to Jeannie’s home.

Jeannie made the guest bed for Melanie, who barely woke up when she was put in bed and Roger kissed her goodnight; she was fast asleep in bed with Ginger. They left the bedroom door ajar for Ginger to go out and walked hand in hand upstairs.

Jeannie whispered, “I could use a glass of water. I will get you one too.”

As Jeannie was filling the glasses with water at the kitchen sink, Roger hugged her from behind, nuzzled and kissed her neck, as he whispered, “Happy birthday darling. You are the most beautiful and voluptuous woman I met in my life. Thank you for being my love.”

Jeannie sighed happily and said, “You are welcome, my love. It’s a nice night. Let’s go sit in the Lanai; it will be romantic.”

While fondling Jeannie’s ass, Roger whispered, “My love, you drink water, but I want a drink of your nectars. Right now.”

As Roger squatted, lifted Jeannie’s pink dress, and started kissing her nylon-covered thighs and bare buttocks, Jeannie mumbled, “But, I should clean up there. I am overflowing with excitement.”

Roger, now on his knees, gently nudged Jeannie to turn around, leaning against the sink, “I will do the cleaning up. Please hold up your dress.”

As soon as Jeannie turned around, Roger still rubbing her nylon-covered thighs began kissing her matted pubic hair. Jeannie, leaning against the sink, opened her thighs and bent her knees to allow Roger better access to her pussy.

Roger mumbled, “It smells better than the panties. I love the taste of your nectars.”

Roger began to gently devour Jeannie’s pussy and clit, sucked her nectar-filled vagina and swallowed them. It did not take long for the already excited Jeannie to feel her orgasm coming.

Jeannie mumbled as she orgasmed, “Sweet Rogggggg. Sweeeeeetttt. Cummmmmmmming. Suckkkkkkkk. Cummmmmming. Greattttttt. Cummmmmm.”

Roger was thrilled to feel Jeannie’s spasming pussy on his mouth. He held Jeannie’s clit in his mouth as her orgasm subsided, until she gently pushed his head away from her crotch.

Jeannie pulled Roger up, kissed him on his lips tasting her own cum on them, and said, “Thank you, darling.”

She giggled, handed him a few tissues, and continued, “Wipe your mouth. You certainly did a great job of cleaning me up. I have to pee. Help me take off my dress before it gets stained. Take off your clothes. See you in the Lanai.”

Roger helped Jeannie remove her dress; she carried it to her bedroom. Roger went to the powder room to undress and clean up.

On the way to the Lanai, Roger gulped down the glass of water Jeannie fixed, and took the other with him. He sat in a comfortable chair at the edge of the Lanai, and admired the beautiful moonlit sky and trees.

Jeannie returned in a pink robe. She stood next to Roger’s chair admiring the moonlit sky and backyard. She cooed, “Rog, love. A moonlit sky and trees, it’s so romantic. With you here, it’s a very special birthday night.”

Roger rubbed Jeannie’s robe-covered buttocks. He noticed Jeannie had left on her pearl jewelry. She smelled of freshly applied perfume. Her lips glistened with shiny pink lipstick.

Jeannie looked at Roger seductively; she removed her robe and dropped it in a chair. She was in the black open bust halter-top that Roger liked very much, crotch-less panties, and thigh highs. Roger’s cock became stiff and erect in an instant.

Jeannie knew Roger was eager to shove his cock in to her pussy. But, she wanted to suck his cock and bring him close to cumming. She knelt down in front of Roger and sucked his cock, until Roger gently nudged Jeannie to sit in his lap.

Roger mumbled, “Darling, I’m close to cumming. Please, I want to take you sitting in my lap.”

Gently, Roger nudged Jeannie to lift up her buttocks and slipped his well-lubricated cock in to her vagina. Roger immediately began squeezing Jeannie’s boobs and tweaking her nipples between his index fingers and thumbs.

The two lovers stayed coupled and motionless admiring the moonlit night for several minutes. In reality, Roger’s cock was throbbing and releasing streams of precum inside Jeannie’s snug pussy that in turn was squeezing Roger’s cock.

Jeannie knew Roger was nearing his climax. She wanted to add to his visual stimulation, so she lifted her left arm and put it around Roger’s neck; suddenly, Roger’s face was being caressed by Jeannie’s pillowy left boob as he got a whiff of Jeannie’s armpit aroma.

Roger could not hold back any longer. His cock exploded in Jeannie’s pussy, releasing numerous jets of his cum, “Ohhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. Jeannnnnie. Cummmmmmming. Fuccccccckkkkk. Fuckkk.”

Jeannie, in awe, whispered to Roger, “I guess that’s what’s called a motion-less fuck.”

Roger’s cock was still stiff. But the two lovers needed to rest. They uncoupled. Some of Roger’s cum dribbled down Jeannie’s legs and some dripped on the floor.

Jeannie said, “The floor can be cleaned up tomorrow. Let’s go to our bedroom.”

As Jeannie headed to her bedroom, Roger cleaned up in the powder room, and went to Jeannie’s bedroom. He turned on the TV and watched a baseball game. Jeannie came from the bathroom in a pink sheer nightgown. She sat on an upholstered stool and removed her jewelry. As she rolled down the thigh-highs, Roger saw Jeannie’s wet and glistening vagina; his cock became stiff again.

Jeannie saw the adoring look in his eyes and his stiff cock. She got up from the stool, pulled aside the bed cover, laid down, opened her arms wide, and cooed to Roger, “Come in to my arms darling. Take me one more time; it’s still my birthday.”

Roger rushed to Jeannie, laid down on top of her, planted numerous kisses on her lips, eyes, nose, and hair, whispering, “You are beautiful, birthday lady. You are also voluptuous.”

Roger separated Jeannie’s thighs with his hands, took hold of his stiff cock, and easily slipped it in to her well-lubricated vagina. He fucked her in steady strokes while kissing Jeannie and murmuring, “I can’t get enough of you. I want to take you every time I see your naked body. I love you very much, Jeannie.”

As Roger kept pounding her vagina with his cock, Jeannie replied happily in halting words, “I love you too, Roger.”

After several minutes, Roger stopped, and requested, “Jeannie love, I would like to do it lying on our sides. Ok?”

Jeannie said, “Sure honey. It will be less strain on you.”

Roger made Jeannie lie on her left side and laid down on his left side behind her. Soon, Roger inserted his cock past Jeannie’s buttocks in to her pussy. He was also able to fondle Jeannie’s boobs or clit with his right hand.

Jeannie giggled and whispered, “I now see you wanted to maul my boobs too.”

Roger grunted happily. He would fuck for a few minutes, stop, and rest, and resume the series of actions. After a while, the two lovers being tired uncoupled and fell asleep.

Sometime before dawn, Roger woke up, inserted his stiff cock in Jeannie’s pussy, and began to fuck with much more vigor. He tweaked Jeannie’s clit with his thumb and forefinger for several minutes until Jeannie reached her orgasm, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Rogggggggggg. Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Hsssssssss. I’m cummmmmming.”

A few minutes later, Roger climaxed, releasing jets of cum deep in Jeannie’s pussy, “Ohhhhhhhhh, Jeannnnnie. Fuccckkkkkkk. Cummming. Fuckkkkkkkk.”

The two lovers collapsed on the bed. Jeannie used a wad of tissues to avoid staining the sheets. Soon she heard Roger snoring softly.

SUNDAY AT JEANNIE’S

Jeannie woke up at about 7 a.m., just ahead of Melanie, and fixed breakfast for her and Ginger in the Lanai. She answered Melanie’s question about when she came to sleep with Ginger and others. Roger got out of bed, used the bathroom, put on an old robe of Charlie that Jeannie left for him, and went to the Lanai. Melanie greeted him happily.

Roger and Jeannie went to the kitchen. They hugged each other tenderly. Jeannie offered him a cup of coffee. Together, they prepared breakfast of scrambled eggs, buttered toast, orange juice, and coffee, and joined Melanie in the Lanai.

After breakfast, Roger gave Melanie a bath, helped her brush her teeth, and get dressed in a set of clean clothes. Melanie then began to watch her favorite children’s program on TV with full concentration.

Roger found Jeannie in the bedroom. She hugged him tenderly and whispered, “Thanks a million for a great birthday. I enjoyed everything we did together.”

Roger responded, “I enjoyed our evening and night together. Our time together seems to get better all the time.”

Roger grinned and continued, “I do need a shower. I call my parents in Toledo at about 10 a.m. each Sunday.”

Jeannie suggested, “Go ahead use my bathroom. It’s no problem. I will keep a watch on Melanie.”

Roger mumbled, “Thanks,” and went to take his shower.

Later, after getting dressed, Roger called his parents on his mobile phone. Mom was doing well. She told him they want to keep Melanie for a week or so. They will come on Monday and leave Wednesday morning. After a week or so, they will take Melanie to visit Nancy’s parents at their cottage on a lake for another week or two. Dad also was doing fine. His doctor asked him to exercise regularly. Roger urged his Dad to listen to his doctor.

After Jeannie showered, and got dressed in a sleeveless blouse and pink shorts, she joined Roger on the sofa to watch Melanie’s TV program.

Jeannie said quietly, with a smile, “My kids are eager to meet you. John is teasing me. He thinks you are a wild guy and that you may be immature; he said may be I am robbing a cradle.”

Roger giggled and replied, “You can tell him, I’m the lucky one. That I chased you until you agreed to go out with me.”

Jeannie said, “Thank you. I’m sure they will be pleased after they meet you. How were your parents?”

“Mom is fine. Dad’s doctor asked him to continue exercising and take his medicine regularly. He had a heart attack couple of years ago. He likes to eat high-cholesterol foods. They are coming tomorrow; they will take Melanie with them on Wednesday morning. From there Melanie will go to Nancy’s parents. After my parents call, you and I will go to Toledo to pick her up.”

Jeannie asked, “You are planning on taking me to meet your parents?”

Roger replied, “Yes, darling. That’s what I’m planning.”

Jeannie nodded and said, “Thank you. You know that’s a big step.”

Roger smiled and said, “I know. I want to do it.”

Jeannie said, “You spend some time with Melanie. I will water the flower beds before it becomes too hot.”

As she watered her flower beds, Jeannie thought to herself, “How thoughtful of Roger. He wants his parents to meet me in a few weeks. Melanie will be away for at least two weeks. It will be fun to have Roger stay with me and play house.”

After the TV program ended, Melanie talked to Roger about her favorite characters on it. She wanted to play in the backyard with Ginger.

Roger walked to where Jeannie was working. Jeannie had on a light pink sun hat. She had tiny drops of perspiration on her neck as she was weeding a flower bed. Roger again found her to be alluring in the sun hat.

Jeannie coyly suggested to Roger, “When Melanie is away with her grand parents, you should stay with me.”

Roger replied, “Thank you darling. I would like to accept your invitation. I will bring some of my clothes on Wednesday. Let’s talk more about this later.”

Melanie was hungry and sleepy. Roger gave her a glass of juice and a piece of toast with jelly. Afterwards, tucked her in bed and read her a story. She fell asleep with Ginger next to her.

Roger found Jeannie in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. Her face was red from being exposed to the sun. He hugged her and whispered, “Darling you are beautiful. I will miss you until Wednesday.”

Jeannie hugged Roger and whispered, “I will miss you too. Would you like some lunch? How bout a chicken sandwich?”

Roger said, “I will toast the bread, put mayonnaise or mustard on the slices.”

After lunch, Roger said, “Darling, let’s visit in the Lanai. We have just under an hour until Melanie wakes up.”

Jeannie whispered, “You mean let’s make out. In the Lanai, during daylight? Someone may see us."

“Jeannie love, no one can see us. Only I get to see you in daylight. Let’s talk first. Come love.”

Once Jeannie sat straddling Roger’s lap, she realized it was a great idea to visit. Roger outlined Jeannie’s face and lips with his fingers. He whispered to her, “You are a truly beautiful lady. But, you seem to be preoccupied.”

Jeannie admitted, “Yea, I’m preoccupied how John and Sue will accept you.”

Roger replied, “I understand your concern. All we can do is treat them as adults. You know, it would be best if I stay in my apartment when they are here. They may not be ready to see me in Charlie’s place.”

Jeannie said, “Please stay with me Wednesday through Friday.”

Roger replied, “Sure, Love. I will help you get ready for John and Sue.”

SHORT VISIT OF ROGER’S PARENTS

Roger’s parents, Bob and Alma, drove down from Toledo Monday afternoon. Roger’s Mom brought chocolate chip cookies she had baked. When Melanie saw them, she squealed happily. She has happy memories of her last visit to Toledo, especially at a swimming pool.

Roger and his family were having dinner at a fast food restaurant when Melanie mentioned playing with Ginger at Jeannie’s home.

Alma asked Roger, “Who is Jeannie? She seems to be a nice person.”

Roger replied, “Jeannie is a lady I have been going out with. Yes, she is a nice lady. I will bring her to visit you in Toledo when I come to pick up Melanie.”

Roger’s parents were genuinely happy that their son was dating some one special to him.

While Roger went to work on Tuesday, his parents took care of Melanie. They rested Tuesday night and left by about 9 a.m. for Toledo; Bob liked to drive early during the day.

JEANNIE AND ROGER WEDNESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY

Soon after his parents left with Melanie, Roger called Jeannie. “Hi Love, how are you?”

12