Second Chance at Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m fine. I completed my grocery list for the weekend. Would you go with me to the supermarket?”

Roger replied, “Sure. As a matter of fact, since I will be eating much of the food, I will contribute half the cost.”

Jeannie said, “Let me think about it. May be we can share expenses after the kids leave. See you soon. Love you. Bye.”

It was a warm day. Roger was dressed in shorts and a short-sleeve shirt. Jeannie welcomed Roger with a hug and a kiss. She was dressed in a cream-colored sleeve-less blouse, shorts, and sneakers. She had on a gold-plated thin necklace and dangling earrings.

Jeannie said to Roger, “Put your suitcase in our bedroom. Let’s go shopping.”

After Roger and Jeannie returned with groceries, he helped her put them away. Roger volunteered to make sliced turkey sandwiches with lettuce and tomato, and iced tea. Jeannie took some supplies to the bathrooms. She retuned to the dining room after using the bathroom.

Jeannie hugged Roger and said, “Thank you for going grocery shopping with me. That’s a load off of my mind. I got the two bedrooms ready for John and Sue. Later, I need your help with running the vacuum cleaner. Thank you also for fixing lunch. Let’s eat, I’m famished.”

After lunch, they took care of the dirty dishes and dining table. Jeannie cooed, “Let’s go to our bedroom. Being with you has made me horny. Did you know many women were checking you out in the supermarket?”

Roger laughed and said, “I didn’t notice other women. I was aware of you rubbing against me once or twice.”

Roger then hugged Jeannie and kissed her mouth passionately. He unbuttoned Jeannie’s blouse, removed it over her head, cupped her pink-lacy-bra-covered boobs, and kissed her neck and shoulders. Jeannie was breathing heavily and enjoying Roger’s ministrations.

He then removed her shorts. As he was about to lower her panties, Jeannie, giggling, ran towards the bedroom. Roger ran after Jeannie, caught her next to her bed as she was removing her bra and panties.

Jeannie giggling, cooed, “My pussy is nicely juiced for you to eat it.”

Roger mumbled, “I will eat it with pleasure.”

Jeannie was completely naked, save for her earrings and necklace. Roger fell to his knees, massaged Jeannie’s well-defined legs and thighs, and kissed her ample buttocks. He stood up, removed his clothes, hugged Jeannie from behind, poking his stiff cock in to her ass crevice.

Jeannie wiggled away, laid down on the side of the bed, and opened her thighs revealing her glistening pussy. Roger scooted on his knees, lifted Jeannie’s thighs, placed her legs on his shoulders, and first kissed her pubic area. Soon, he started licking Jeannie’s vagina and sucking her clit. Jeannie’s pussy was indeed saturated with her nectars. Roger drank her copious nectars. He inserted two fingers of his right hand deep in to Jeannie’s vagina, and pistoned them in and out several times.

Roger tweaked and gently pinched Jeannie’s right nipple with his left thumb and forefinger. Jeannie’s pent up hornies exploded in an intense orgasm, “Ohhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Rogggggggggggg. Hssssssssss. So gooooooddddd.”

Jeannie pushed away Roger’s mouth from her clit and vagina. After she recovered from her intensely pleasurable orgasm, she sat up and laid down with her head on a pillow.

Roger laid down next to Jeannie. He touched her cheeks, lips, nose, and whispered, “You are an attractive lady. I am so glad you love me.”

Jeannie grasped Roger’s cock with her delicate hand and cooed, “You are a good looking guy. I’m not kidding, I saw many women size you up at the supermarket.”

Still grasping Roger’s cock, Jeannie cooed, “What do you want to do with this magic wand?”

She then leaned over and took it in her mouth, “The head is so slick.”

Roger mumbled, “Put it in your snug pussy; get on top and ride me. I’m close to coming.”

Jeannie remembered well how Roger comes quickly once, but his cock stays stiff and, right away, he wants to do it a second time.

Jeannie got up on Roger, who propped his head on two pillows, and gently inserted his plump cock in to her vagina. She waited for a minute for her vagina to adjust to Roger’s cock, while enjoying the erotic sensation of his stiff and smooth wand.

Roger nudged Jeannie to expose to him her upper arms and armpits, as he joyously squeezed her ripe, deliciously firm, pendulous full boobs. Jeannie squeezed Roger’s cock with her elastic vaginal walls.

Roger pulled himself up to nibble Jeannie’s nipples. He hummed continuously with pleasure. Occasionally, he whispered to Jeannie, “You are so beautiful and voluptuous.”

Roger eyes were glazed over; Jeannie knew Roger was close to coming; while keeping her firm vaginal grasp on his cock, so she lifted her pussy a few inches and came down on it a few times. Roger’s loins went in to frenzied motion. He held on to her boobs, as he climaxed deep in her vagina, “Jeannnnnie. Daaaarling. Commmmmming. So goooood. Ohhhhhhhhhh.”

The two lovers separated, cleaned up with tissues, and fell asleep. They slept for about a hour. Jeannie woke up first, put on a pink robe, and headed to the kitchen.

Later Roger put on a light blue robe. As he was approaching her in the kitchen, Jeannie slyly noticed Roger’s cock was still semi erect and created a tent.

“Let’s have a cup of coffee and cookies,” said Jeannie.

Roger nodded and helped Jeannie carry two cups of coffee to the Lanai. Jeannie brought a tray of assorted cookies.

Jeannie asked, “What time do you leave for work tomorrow?”

“I should leave by about 7:30; I will be back by about 3:30 in the afternoon,” replied Roger.

“Generally, I leave at 8:00 and back about 4:00. Today, I have a staff meeting; I will be back about 5:00 p.m. I will give you a key to get in to the house,” responded Jeannie.

After Roger helped Jeannie put away the dishes, Jeannie hugged him, and whispered, “It’s so nice to have you here. It’s like we should be together.”

Roger kissed Jeannie and whispered, “Honey, I want you again. Can we use Charlie’s Den? Please.”

Jeannie shyly asked, “What do you want me to wear?”

“Please wear the black fish-net body stocking you wore once.”

“Ok, Rog. I will be back in couple of minutes.”

After Jeannie returned to the living room, she led Roger to Charlie’s Den. Roger loved seeing Jeannie’s buttocks undulate in the fish-net body stocking as she walked ahead of him.

Suddenly Jeannie saying, “Roger, you should carry me on your back,” jumped on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. As a smiling Roger carried Jeannie, he felt her oozings wet his buttocks.

JEANNIE AND ROGER IN CHARLIE’S DEN

After Jeannie laid down comfortably in the hammock, Roger rubbed her fish net-covered voluptuous body from armpits to toes; he bent and kissed her smooth well-tapered inner thighs eliciting moans of pleasure from Jeannie. Roger knelt to admire Jeannie’s glistening pussy; he opened her swollen petal-like outer lips wide to find his white creamy cum; at the peak was an engorged clit begging for attention: he licked it and sucked it.

Jeannie cooed, “Are you having fun checking my pussy?”

Blushing, Roger mumbled, “It’s so beautiful to look at, to feel, and to lick. I can’t seem to get enough of you,” and slowly snaked his erect cock in to Jeannie’s pussy.

Roger fucked in long strokes savoring the sensation on his cock head and the vision of Jeannie in the hammock with her boobs jiggling in sync with his plunging and retracting cock, and her voluptuous arms and thighs. He gently pinched her nipples as he continued to fuck.

Jeannie, her eyes glazed over, whimpered urgently, “Keep pinching my nipples. I am close to cummimg, close, Ohhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh.”

Roger felt the rapid pulsations of Jeannie's pussy around his cock. Sensing Roger was nearing his climax, Jeannie clutched his cock with her pussy adding more thrills. Roger continued fucking even as his cock released jets of cum deep in to Jeannie’s pussy, “Fuckkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkkk.”

A short while later Roger and Jeannie took a shower together, and washed each other’s satiated bodies. They had a light dinner and went to bed.

ROGER AND JEANNIE THURSDAY EVENING

On Thursday, Roger came home earlier than Jeannie. He changed in to shorts and a tee shirt. By the time Jeannie came home, he put together a meal of hamburgers, rolls, and potato salad he had picked up at a restaurant; he also picked up a single pink rose, and a bottle of Chardonnay wine.

Jeannie came home at about 5: 00 p.m., after attending a staff meeting. To Roger, Jeannie looked really voluptuous in her nurse's uniform. He hugged her for a long time and whispered:

“Darling, did you have a good day?”

“Yes, I had a good day; it was a light-work day.”

“You look beautiful in your uniform,” whispered Roger.

Jeannie giggled and cooed, “You like me in my uniform?”

“Yes. Please keep your uniform while we have dinner; it will be ready in a few minutes. Here is a glass of Chardonnay to relax you.”

Roger gently massaged Jeannie’s legs as they sat on a sofa. Roger could not take his eyes off of Jeannie; yet, he listened patiently Jeannie’s account of her day. But, Jeannie was aware Roger getting turned on watching her.

Jeannie cooed, “I’m excited you are turned on seeing me dressed in my nurse's uniform. I have three styles of uniforms. What do you like with this one?”

“I think it shows you’re a little bit of cleavage, your upper arms, and your thighs,” Roger continued, “Please have dinner dressed in your uniform.”

After they finished dinner, Jeannie said, “Please clear the table, I have to freshen up,” and left for her bedroom. In addition to freshening up she put on sexy black lacy underwear and silk crotch less panties, and thigh highs.

Roger cleared and cleared the dining table. While he rinsed dishes, Jeannie rubbed her voluptuous body against his back. She pretended to examine Roger by groping his broad shoulders, tight buttocks, and firm thighs and legs. Roger realized Jeannie was playing along and enjoyed her attentions.

After he finished washing the dishes, Roger hugged Jeannie, unbuttoned the buttons to her waist to expose the tops of her milky white black bra-encased boobs and midriff, and kissed her lovely neck and sexy cleavage.

“Nurse Jeannie, you are beautiful. I am a lucky guy to be loving you,” mumbled Roger as he continued to kiss and fondle Jeannie.

Roger knelt in front of Jeannie, lifter her uniform to her waist; he was kissing her crotch when he realized she was wearing crotch less panties; he smelled Jeannie’s oozing nectars.

Roger whispered urgently, “Jeannie, I want to have your pussy for dessert,” and led her to the dining room and nudged her to lie down on the dining table. Roger sat in a chair, spread Jeannie’s thighs to expose her glistening pussy, and began to lick and suck it.

For a moment Jeannie fretted, “You are loving me on the dining table? Can we do it at least on the sofa?”

Jeannie’s protest and plea were weak, and soon she was lost in the pleasures derived from Roger’s tongue and mouth on her pussy; simultaneously, Roger rubbed her smooth and firm inner thighs, and later gently pinched her bra-covered nipples. Roger went about tenderly sucking and licking Jeannie's pussy in earnest for several minutes.

Jeannie mumbled, “Honey, keep sucking my clit; I'm there. Ohhhhhhh. I'm therrrrrrrre. Ohhhhhhhhh.”

A short while later, a disheveled Jeannie got off the dining table, hugged Roger, unzipped his shorts, lowered his underwear, and gently grasped his erect leaking cock. Lovingly, she kissed it, and sucked on the head for a minute.

“What's your pleasure darling?” cooed Jeannie.

“Straddle my lap and love me,” whispered Roger still seated in a chair.

At that instant, the phone rang. Jeannie said apologetically, “It could be John or Sue,” and went to answer it in the kitchen. It was an acquaintance, Louise, who called to give a detailed account of her visit to her daughter and grandchildren. On an impulse, Jeannie blew a kiss to Roger, winked at him, and signaled to him to come to her. Roger went to Jeannie, gently nudged her to lean on the counter, and snaked his rigid penis deep in to her pussy.

As Jeannie continued to listen to Louise, Roger stood as still as possible holding on to her hips with his cock buried deep in her pussy fondling her bra-covered boobs and quietly nibbling her neck. For her part, Jeannie mumbled occasionally in to the phone, “Hah, hah. Really.”

At one point, Jeannie moaned with pleasure, “Ohhhhh,” and Louise asked her if she was ok, prompting Jeannie to make up an excuse.

When Louise finished talking, a giggling Jeannie hung up the phone, and inadvertently caused Roger’s cock to slipout; she giggled some more and said,

“Darling thank you for putting your lovely erect cock to use. I could feel it twitching and releasing streams of cum in my pussy. What do you want to do?”

“Please turn around to face me, raise your right leg, and place it on the step stool; I am close to cumming.”

Roger grasped Jeannie’s hips and began to fuck in earnest. He hugged Jeannie and released jets of cum deep in her pussy, “Ohhhhhhhh. Cummmmming. Cummmming. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkk.”

After taking a quick shower together and drying their bodies, Jeannie and Roger went to bed.

ROGER AND JEANNIE WITH HER CHILDREN

On Saturday morning, Roger went to his apartment before Jeannie’s kids arrived; they arrived in time for lunch. Roger returned to Jeannie’s home at about 4 p.m. He had a good time with John and Sue. They all got along fine. He showed John and Sue a picture of Melanie; they wanted to meet her. It was agreed that they will be introduced to Melanie at Labor Day.

Later, Roger barbecued and visited with John and Sue, and had a good time. Roger left for his apartment at about 9 p.m. Jeannie hugged him and said “I love you” openly. Roger replied, “I love you too.” They kissed briefly before Roger left.

John and Sue indicated to Jeannie their approval of Roger. Sue suggested, “Since you both are grown adults, have known each other for a month or so, and love each other, you should live together.”

John agreed and added, “Provided I am allowed to visit any time I want.”

“Of course. You can visit me anytime. You are my kids; I love you.”

After John and Sue left on Sunday afternoon, Jeannie called Roger to invite him to come over to her home. That evening, they had a meal of leftovers and wine.

Jeannie asked, “When does your apartment lease end?”

Roger replied, “In a month or so.”

“Would you consider moving in with me? Melanie can have her own room. Be a part of my life.”

Roger replied, “Yes, Jeannie. Yes, I will.”

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Au.

Continued in Ch. 6.

12