Second Chance at Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill replied, “Sure. I would like to see them. I have to pick up a few groceries, may be we can pick them up while we are out. Let’s go out to lunch.”

Angie dressed in pink shorts and sleeveless blouse, and sandals. She wore pretty pink earrings and a necklace of pink beads.

Bill said, “Angie, you look nice in your matching outfit and jewelry.”

Angie smiled and said, “Thank you. I’m glad you noticed my clothes and jewelry.”

Bill took Angie to a nice restaurant for lunch. They both had sandwiches and iced tea; Angie gave a portion of her large sandwich to Bill.

Later, in her den, looking for videos, Angie found two, light-weight, taped, boxes; she handed them one at a time to Bill, saying, “Let’s take these with us and sort them out later.”

At the supermarket, as Angie and Bill walked side by side, occasionally, Bill touched Angie’s upper arms, and hugged her. Angie helped Bill pick fresh fruits, bread, and other items for dinner that evening.

***********************************************************************************

When they returned to Bill’s home early evening, Angie said, “Bill, give me few minutes to rest in the bedroom and check what’s in those boxes.”

Several minutes later, Angie returned to the living room with a huge grin on her face, and said, “Honey, I found sexy lingerie I bought for Bud, the video I like very much, and another that’s also good.”

Bill replied mischievously, “May be you should model the sexy lingerie for me and we can watch the video you like.”

Angie smiling and blushing said “Let’s see the video after dinner.”

With Angie’s help, Bill fixed a light meal: slices of melon and deli meat, and bread, with Chardonnay wine.

“I did not know Bud was losing interest in me because of his illness. I thought sexy lingerie and watching x-rated videos would stimulate his libido. They didn’t help Bud, but I got plenty excited watching those videos; I also liked wearing sexy lingerie. I hope you like them too.”

Bill reassured, “Darling, I am sure I will like them too. It’s lot of fun for me to see you excited; I benefit from it. I will set up the VCR/TV monitor in the bedroom next to the closet mirror; we can watch ourselves and your favorite video.”

Angie cooed to Bill, “I am tingly already. You get comfortable. I will model one set of lingerie right now.” As she walked up the stairs, she thought to herself, “I have become an exhibitionist and Bill likes it.”

Several minutes later Bill heard footsteps on the staircase. Angie came down to the bottom landing of the stairs and stood holding the banister. She had put on bright red lipstick, fresh makeup; large, shiny, dangling, gold-plated earrings, several thin necklaces, and bangles on her wrists. She had on a see-through, white, baby-doll gown, that barely came to her crotch, fishnet thigh highs, and white silk slippers.

In the evening sunlight streaming through a widow, Angie’s boobs looked particularly alluring. Angie saw the protruding stiff cock in Bill’s underwear. Purposely, she jiggled her boobs causing Bill’s cock to twitch more; she raised the hem of her dress while blowing kisses.

She beckoned Bill with her pinky, whispering, “Darling, come here and love me.”

While Angie was still on the landing, Bill went to her, hugged her, and grasped her buttocks. He kissed and fondled her boobs and underarms. Angie turned around, bent down, and lewdly exposed her buttocks, ass, and pussy to Bill. Bill fondled Angie’s buttocks for several minutes; she squealed happily when he licked her hairy and juicy pussy sandwiched between her luscious buttocks.

Bill whispered, “Angie you will be comfortable kneeling on the sofa. You can hold on to the back of the sofa for support.”

Angie agreed, happy to have her excited and juicy pussy sucked. As soon as Angie got on her knees on the sofa, Bill kissed her smooth inner thighs. He then started to lick her hairy and juicy pussy. He had a different perspective of her crotch that revealed curly pubic hair near her puckered brown asshole. As Bill sucked and licked her pussy, Angie rocked her ass back and forth moaning with pleasure. Bill was aroused and precum was leaking continuously from his cock.

Angie moaned and gasped incoherently, and as she shoved her pussy in to Bill’s face, “I’m cummmming. Cummmmmmmming. Ohhhhhhhhh.”

As soon as Angie recovered from her wrenching orgasm, she felt Bill’s slick cock head probing the entrance to her pussy. She knew Bill’s large cock will go in without discomfort to her as she had put a large dab of jelly deep in her vagina earlier. Bill had his cock in deep mashing his pubic hair with those on Angie’s ass. He reached, and grasped Angie’s pendulous breasts and tweaked her nipples. He thought to himself, “I am a lucky guy to be fucking a woman with magnificent boobs and buttocks.”

As if reading his mind, Angie cooed, “I know you like to fuck an old woman who has large pendulous boobs, and buttocks,” and wiggled her ass making Bill’s cock twitch some more.

Bill managed to mumble, “It’s the best fucking I have had. Angie, you are not old. You are my mature lover. We are well-matched.”

For a few minutes, Bill stood still and watched his cock go in and out of Angie’s stretched pussy, while she rocked back and forth her buttocks.

Soon, Bill felt his climax that had begun deep in his crotch; he shoved his cock in to Angie’s clutching pussy, held on to her massive boobs, as his cum flowed in jet streams, “Fuckkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkkk.”

Bill stood for a few minutes savoring his still semi-rigid cock pulsing in Angie’s pussy. Gently, he pulled his cock out of Angie’s pussy and sat on the sofa. Angie sat next to Bill for a minute before leaving for the bathroom.

Bill fixed two cups of hot tea and carrot cake that Angie picked at the supermarket bakery. Angie and Bill cuddled on the sofa and watched Angie’s favorite show at 8 p.m. Angie thought to herself, “Bill is so sweet; he remembered the time my favorite show started on TV.”

After the TV show ended, Angie cooed to Bill, “Honey, let’s watch the video and make love in the bedroom.”

As promised, Bill set up the VCR/TV monitor in the bedroom right next to the closet with mirror-covered doors. Angie after freshening up threw her arms round Bill’s neck and kissed him.

“Among the videos Bud bought, I like the one titled: ‘Teaching Nurses.’ I think you will also like it,” cooed Angie.

Bill nodded and sat in the upholstered chair, and Angie sat in his lap. When they started to watch: ‘Teaching Nurses,’ Angie told him to skip various obligatory warnings and advertisements; obviously, she has seen the video a few times.

In the first segment, a young man, about 30 y.o., was being sternly lectured to by an attractive older nurse, Jackie, about 55-60 y.o. The actress who played the nurse was a blonde with a large bust. The male student, Tim, was played by an actor in good physical shape, who was jacking his huge cock defiantly ignoring her demand to stud; he and the nurse were lovers, and, instead of studying, he wanted her. To appease her student, Jackie removed her nurse’s uniform revealing white bra-covered boobs and white panties-covered crotch.

Angie saw that Bill was fascinated with the older woman’s voluptuous body in the video. His grasp on Angie’s waist tightened; Angie slowly impaled herself on Bill’s stiff cock.

In the video, Jackie started to suck Tim’s cock while he massaged Jackie’s bra-covered boobs and panties-covered wide ass. When Tim removed Jackie’s bra, her freed pendulous boobs swung sexily; Bill, in response, clutched Angie’s pendulous boobs.

Angie cooed, “Honey, do you like Jackie’s boobs? Doesn’t she look like me?”

“Yes, I like her boobs, but they are not as beautiful as yours,” replied Bill and again squeezed Angie’s boobs.

Tim sucked Jackie’s nipples for a several minutes. He then lowered her panties, nudged her to sit in a chair, and began to lick Jackie’s gray-hair covered pussy. Jackie moaned loudly and swung her head from side to side.

Watching the young Tim lick the older Jackie’s pussy was stimulating to both Bill and Angie: Bill's cock twitched continuously releasing streams of cum in to Angie’s pussy; in turn, Angie’s pussy grasped Bill’s rod-like cock all along its length with a vise-like grip.

Soon, Tim spread Jackie’s thighs wide, shoved his very large cock in to her pussy, and began fucking her rapidly in long strokes.

Angie cooed to Bill, “It always excites me to see that young Tim eagerly fuck that old Jackie. I am sure she applied lubricant in her pussy.”

Tim and Jackie got in to another loving position; she was riding his cock as he lay on his back.

Angie cooed, “This is my favorite part; I love watching Tim’s cock disappear in to Jackie’s belly and come out all slick with her juices.”

Bill sensed Angie was excited. He found Angie’s slick clit with his fore finger and began to slowly rub it. In response to Bill’s action, Angie began to moan; soon, she ignored what was happening in the video, put her right arm around Bill's neck, locked her mouth on Bill’s in a long kiss, as she had an intense orgasm, “I’m cummmming. Cummmmmmmming. Ohhhhhhhhh.”

Tim jacked his cock back and forth, and ejaculated all over Jackie’s boobs. Bill whispered to Angie, “He could have released all that cum in Jackie’s pussy without worrying about making her pregnant. But, I guess he has to show on camera that it was really his cum.”

Bill was close to his climax; to push him over the edge, he needed to fuck Angie’s love channel. Placing one hand underneath each buttock, he lifted and lowered Angie’s pussy on his cock a few times; his climax began deep in his scrotum and, with his cock buried deep in Angie’s pussy and his hands firmly grasping her mammoth boobs, it surged through his penis. Bill whimpered incoherently, “Angie love, Fuckkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkkk.”

Angie and Bill cleaned up and went to bed. Late in the night, Bill got amorous; he nudged Angie to lie on her left side, lifted her bent right leg, and gently pushed his cock in to her pussy.

As Bill was shoving his cock in to her vagina and withdrawing it again and again, Angie moaned continuously with pleasure; she thought to herself, “With Burt, I wasn’t getting enough loving. Now, with Bill, I am getting more than enough loving. I guess it’s better to get more than less; I have a lot to make up for!”

As Angie achieved an orgasm and later Bill reached his climax, their cries of pleasure were muffled; it was as if they were dreaming. However, next morning, the stained bed sheets indicated they made passionate love in the bed.

ANGIE AND BILL ON SUNDAY

Next morning, Angie found Bill in the living room, drinking coffee and reading the Sunday newspaper. Bill fixed Angie a cup of coffee. After coffee, Angie indicated she wanted to go home by Noon; she helped Bill remove the soiled bed sheets, start a load of wash, and make up the bed. Bill fixed a nice breakfast.

As they were having breakfast, Bill said, “Angie, I like you very much. It’s a long time until next weekend. I would like to take you out to dinner before the weekend.”

Angie replied, “I like you too. Let’s get together Wednesday for a light meal, say hamburgers or chicken and salad.”

ANGIE AND BILL ON WEDNESDAY

On Wednesday, Bill took Angie for a light meal. Angie was dressed in a light blue sleeve less blouse, a denim skirt, and sneakers. She had on bright red lipstick, and costume jewelry: large dangling earrings and a necklace. She had applied her favorite perfume on her armpits, cleavage, and crotch.

During dinner, Angie listened to Bill talk about his work as guidance counselor during the Summer and how much he enjoys helping students.

Later, Bill whispered to Angie, “Darling you look beautiful.”

Angie replied, “Watch out love, flattery will get you anything you want!”

On the way home, as Bill drove, Angie kept touching and rubbing his right cheek, arm, and thigh.

As soon as they entered Angie’s living room, Bill gently pulled Angie in to his arms and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

Angie gently rubbed Bill’s cock lump and cooed, “Darling, it’s a nice night; get comfortable and wait for me on the patio. I have to pee.”

Angie returned without her sneakers and socks, sat in Bill’s lap, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately for a long time.

After the kiss, Bill mumbled, “Please let me play with your boobies.”

Angie, teasingly said, “I bet you want to play with other things too, like my buttocks and pussy,” she continued, “First, you should see my sexy underwear. I found them in that box. Ok?”

Bill nodded eagerly and watched as Angie got off his lap, and did a strip tease swaying to the music playing in her mind. When Angie removed her blouse and shorts, Bill gasped: she had on very tiny see through white bikini bra and panties that did not cover much of either her boobs or her crotch, respectively.

Bill whispered, “Lovely, just lovely. You are a lovely woman, Angie,” and, in the twilight of the evening, took her in his arms smothering her with kisses, and ran his hands over her boobs, buttocks, and crotch.

“Angie darling, I have this incredible craving to eat your pussy,” and nudged her to sit in a cushioned chair.

As Angie sat down and spread her tapered thighs, she cooed, “Bill, my love, I love talking sexily with you. It’s so naughty.

She continued, “You are a great pussy eater; my pussy is yours.”

With Angie's help, Bill removed the flimsy pussy-syrup-stained panties. He knelt down, and fondled and kissed, Angie's thighs and buttocks.

In the twilight Angie’s pussy, framed by the generous amount of curly pubic hair, looked like a large piece of succulent fruit. Bill stared at Angie’s pussy in admiration.

Angie giggled and asked, "What’s so interesting? You have seen it many times.”

"I'm fascinated with its looks. It's beautiful, so succulent, and it gives me, I mean my cock, so much pleasure," said Bill.

Angie giggled and said, "It gives me lot of pleasure too. Let me spread the lips with my hands to help you; while you are eating it; pinch my nipples."

While sucking her scented, juicy, pussy, Bill reached for Angie’s boobs and began to tweak her distended nipples soon triggering her orgasm, “I’m cummmming. Cummmmmmmming. Ohhhhhhhhh.”

Bill said, "I am thirsty. Please fix a glass of water for me."

Angie suggested, "Let's take a cheesecake break. I bought couple of pieces at the supermarket for us."

Bill nodded and as Angie walked away, her undulating buttocks turned him on. Bill decided to play a game with her: he would be the predator and she would be the prey; Bill caught Angie by her waist at the refrigerator and, as she squealed in surprise, tried to shove his rigid cock in to her pussy. But, Angie moved away before he could slip it in.

As Angie was placing the two servings of cheesecake and water on the dining room table, Bill again tried to shove his cock in to Angie's pussy while groping her flimsy bra-covered boobs. Intentionally Angie stood in one place at the table, letting Bill penetrate her and push his cock deep in to her pussy.

Angie was enjoying the game Bill had begun. In mock anger, Angie asked, "Do you want to eat cheesecake or to fuck?"

Bill mumbled, "I want both."

Angie humored Bill and fed him a small piece of cheesecake while her pussy was stuffed with his stiff cock; in turn, Bill fed Angie a piece of the cake.

When Angie wiggled, Bill let her get away. Angie went to the patio, Bill followed her; when Angie bent to look at a potted plant, Bill grasped her waist firmly and again shoved his cock deep in to her pussy.

After a minute or so, Angie wiggled away. Most of the sunlight was gone and the stars were visible. Angie walked to a bed of flowers along the house followed closely by Bill; she bent to look at the petals of a flower again allowing Bill to stuff his cock in to her pussy.

When Angie straightened up, Bill kissed her neck and said, "Darling, thank you for humoring me by playing with me."

Angie replied, "It was fun to couple intermittently. Will you please let me ride you?"

Bill nodded in agreement. He picked up a surprised Angie, put her on his shoulder, and, as she squealed and giggled, carried her inside the house. He put her down at the bottom of the stair case and the two lovers walked up to Angie's bedroom hand-in-hand.

After Angie pulled aside the bed covers, Bill stretched out on his back with his cock still stiff and twitching. Angie got on the bed, and gently licked and sucked Bill’s cock tasting her own pussy syrup. She then straddled Bill’s crotch and slowly stuffed his cock in to her pussy. She leaned on Bill for a minute crushing her boobs on his chest.

Angie cooed, “This is so nice being on top of you,” and began to move her pussy up and down on Bill’s cock.

A tired Bill fell asleep soon after his climax; Angie was on top of him with his semi-rigid cock still in her pussy. Several minutes later, Bill’s shriveled cock slipped out of Angie’s pussy; their love juices dribbled on to the bed sheets.

In the middle of the night, Bill mumbled, “Angie love, please let me stay with you tonight. I don’t want to go to an empty bed in my house.”

“Bill, I too want you in my bed. Please stay with me.”

Angie and Bill slept the rest of the night happily cuddled together.

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Au.

Continued in Ch. 7.