Second Chance, Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,597 Followers

At some point Brent stopped, looked at Bonnie intently, and then began to undress. First his jacket, then his tie. He moved to her and took her jacket from her shoulders. She looked at him with a noticeable longing and reached for his shirt buttons, undoing them as she watched his face. He undid the four large buttons on her blouse and opened it to reveal her large breasts, confined in an attractive, lacy bra.

"Bonnie, it's been a while for me. I hope I don't disappoint you," he said intently.

"It's been a long time for me, too, Brent. I'm guessing we can manage though. If you can get me all worked up over a little teasing of my neck, I don't think you'll have any problem tonight."

"I just remembered, I didn't even think of having a condom."

"Stop worrying. It'll be fine. I promise. You're not in danger of knocking me up, kid," she smirked.

"Oh good. I feel so much better," he laughed in genuine relief.

"Why don't we just look after undressing ourselves and then we can play," she suggested.

"You are so smart, I think that's the first thing I noticed."

"Baloney! You've been ogling my tits and ass the whole time. I know what I've got, and I know how to shake it. I'm no kid, you know."

"Well, that makes two of us. But you're right, I did notice your ... prominent parts."

"Prominent parts! What the hell kind of compliment is that?" she growled in mock indignance.

"Didn't come out quite right, did it?"

"No ... it sure didn't. But I don't care. I know you were admiring me from all angles, so I'm still flattered. OK?"

"Yes ... OK. I didn't want to upset you, Bonnie. I just don't know how to handle myself with beautiful women these days. It's like starting all over again."

"I know ... I know. It's not much different for me. I haven't been with a man for so long, I've almost forgotten what it's like. I'm not very sure of myself."

"I have a feeling that we'll be OK, Bonnie." They were standing near the bed, naked, and Brent was caressing her as he had earlier, with his hands running along her back toward her lovely backside and up to her neck. He pulled her toward him once again and they kissed. His hand dropped to her breasts and he fondled and cupped one as they kissed, casually running his thumb over the nipple. He heard her soft moan, and her hand dropped to his swelling manhood. He led her to the bed, pulling down the covers and sliding into the bed, welcoming her with his arms.

It might have started out being just simple sex, but somewhere along the line, it changed into making love. Brent began with an exploration of her body from head to toe. He played with her nipples, bringing them to their extended state and eliciting more moans of satisfaction from Bonnie. He worked his way down her body and lingered at her navel, bringing a more intense reaction from her has his tongue flicked into the little cavity. He continued to move down and finally found that secret place in the nest of crinkly hair on her mons. She was already moist, seemingly anticipating his moves.

He looked up at Bonnie and saw that she was watching him intently. He smiled and bent to his task. He began to massage her labia with his fingers and then, gradually insert first one and then two fingers into her. She was responding spasmodically as her hips rose to him. Finally, he moved his mouth to her private place and blew gently on her lips, barely touching her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. She reacted immediately, thrusting her hips upward, seeking a release that she could not yet find. His tongue began to stroke her now-sensitive nub and her vocalization became more pronounced. He lifted his head and his two fingers deeply probed her vagina, seeking that special spot. Her eyes were now closed and her head was moving from side to side in an uncoordinated manner.

"Now, please, Brent, now!" she begged.

He rose to her and she guided him in and they began slowly, matching each other in their movements, then building to Bonnie's first orgasm. She arched her back and let out a quiet, long, slow groan of relief as it washed over her. It had been a long time since she had enjoyed that special feeling that could only come from having a man inside her. Brent rested beside her, but still ready, waiting for her to recover. He pulled her on top of him and she came willingly. She pushed herself up and then lowered onto his hardened shaft, slowly taking in his full length. Her hands were on his chest and her eyes were almost closed as she once again began to move her hips in that timeless motion.

He watched as her pace quickened and dragged him along with her toward their shared bliss. He knew it wouldn't be long before he would surrender, and he concentrated on lasting as long as Bonnie. He was hanging on as her elbows began to bend and her body slowly lowered itself onto him. He lost it then, pumping deeply into her and willing himself to continue as he felt her tense once again and let out a deep sigh with her breath. He had survived and she had completed. He was happy for her and relieved for himself. He had almost forgotten the exquisite pleasure of satisfying a woman, then receiving pleasure in return.

She lay on top of him as he held her in place, unwilling to allow her to roll off. Her breathing began to return to normal and her head was beside his, facing him. He felt the soft touch of her lips on his cheek and the stroke of her hand as her fingers combed his hair.

"That was lovely," she whispered.

"Yes ... very."

"I must be crushing you," she said softly as her head came up.

"Stay right where you are. This is too good to let go."

"Hmmm ... "

"Bonnie ... will you stay with me tonight?"

"You want me to?"

"Yes ... I can't think of anything I'd like more than to wake up in the morning with you beside me."

"Hmmm ... sounds perfect."

"Then you will? Oh, I didn't even think about your son,"

"He's at a friend's for a sleep-over. I always do that when I'm on one of these jobs. I never know when I'm going to get home."

"Oh ... should I be jealous?" he asked, almost seriously.

"No, of course not. This is a first."

"So then, I can order breakfast in bed for us, and then I can drive you home to change, and back to the show. We'll have all morning together."

"You want that?" she asked, surprised.

"I want that and more. I want to get to know you better. I want to spend some time with you, assuming you feel the same way," he ventured cautiously.

Her head came up again and she was watching him with a surprised look. "Yes ... I mean, I want to be with you too. I want to get to know you better too. You aren't like any of the other men I've dated in the past."

"So ... tell me about the men you've been dating," he teased.

"No! Absolutely not! I don't kiss and tell," she shot back with her now recognizable mock indignancy.

"Aw ... come on. I just want to know how not to behave," he grinned.

"Don't give me that. You know perfectly well how to behave. You've already proven that."

"Thanks, I think."

coaster2
coaster2
2,597 Followers