Second Chance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,033 Followers

"Wow!" was all he could manage.

"Yeah, that was a little unexpected," she countered. "I've been wondering if you were ever going to get around to that."

Tim looked at her, stunned. "Get around to it? You've been telling me for months that we're just friends. Every time we go out to parties, it's because you don't have a date."

She smiled, reminding him of a cat toying with its prey. "Don't you understand anything about women, Tim? Sometimes you need to know when to be bold. Just like that."

He shook his head in disbelief. "All this time I thought what was important was that I listened to you and respected your wishes. You were waiting for this the whole time?"

"Well ...no," she admitted. "If you'd tried that when we first met, it probably would be different. Things changed when I got to know you better. I can't imagine how I could've been more obvious about what I wanted."

His hands went up in surrender. "OK, I give up. I missed all the signs that I should've seen. Just do me a favor next time and use smoke signals, all right?"

Donna shook her head and muttered, "Guys are so clueless."

She had to run to a class, so they kissed again, briefly. Then he watched her jog down the hallway, closing the door before allowing himself to scream in exultation. She turned briefly to smile at his reaction, and at the men stepping out of their room to see what the commotion was about.

For Tim, the next week was like something out of a dream. They spent every possible moment together, enjoying each other with an intimacy that until then he had refused to allow himself to hope for. Knowing she wanted to be with him as her boyfriend instead of just as a friend opened up a part of his heart he had kept guarded to protect myself. Until then, Tim had to pretend that it didn't matter when she left him to go out with someone else, but the truth was that as much as he valued their friendship, it killed him to not be the one she wanted.

Because Tim and Donna had already spent so much time together, they quickly progressed from kissing to more intimate contact. The night before the dance they went even farther. It started with the fondling that had quickly become standard between them, but when he tentatively touched her sex over her jeans, she moaned her encouragement and trapped his hand with her own, grinding against his palm. Tim was amazed at the heat emanating through the thick material.

He moved his lips to her neck and she responded by tilting her head back. Tim took advantage of her distraction and popped the button of her jeans, quickly easing the zipper down. Sliding his hand inside, his fingertips stroked her labia through the silky material of her panties. He pulled them to the side and slipped a finger underneath. His risk brought an instant reward as she moaned lustfully and intensified her kiss.

Tim ran his finger around her outer lips, trying to discern what brought her pleasure. This moment had been on his mind since the moment they first kissed and he didn't want to let her down. Since he was afraid he'd appear clumsy, he chose to pay attention to what she responded to and utilize that instead of having a specific technique he wanted to use.

Donna moaned louder and writhed on the bed as his stroking brought her closer to an orgasm. He felt a genuine sense of awe watching the woman of his dreams reduced to a sweating, moaning heap by his hand. Her breathing became more ragged and she was making small unintelligible noises.

Tim gently pushed his finger between her outer lips and slid it a couple inches inside, causing Donna to push her hips up off of the bed and wrap her fingers in his hair. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him more aggressively.

He withdrew his finger and rubbed her clit again, causing her body to thrash uncontrollably. "That's it baby, I'm so close! Please don't stop," she cried.

Tim rubbed across her clit with two fingers moving rapidly and she responded so loudly that he had to cover her mouth with his own so the entire hall wouldn't hear. Her hips moved faster until suddenly she stopped, then her body arched up again, holding an impossible reverse bow position and he felt her leg muscles clenching uncontrollably. She screamed loudly enough that even covering her mouth didn't have any effect.

Her body movements gradually slowed, eventually reduced to random twitches when he would hit a sensitive spot with his fingers. Tim thought his moment had finally arrived and stood to pull her jeans the rest of the way off.

"No Tim, not tonight," she pleaded, her hands quickly pulling them from his grasp. He responded with a blank expression, confused at the sudden change.

"But, I thought ..."

She stood up and pulled me against her, whispering in my ear. "Soon, I promise, just be patient a little longer."

His comically disappointed expression almost caused her to giggle, but she held back, not wanting him to think she was mocking him.

Donna leaned close with a mischievous grin and whispered, "I promise to make it up to you."

As the words came from her lips, Tim could feel her hands against his belt, deftly unbuckling it, then moving to the snap on his slacks. She quickly dropped them to the floor, then slipped her fingers under the waistband of his boxers. Her fingertips played across the tip, gathering the juices. Smearing it over the shaft, she wrapped her fingers around it and used the lubrication to slide her hand up and down more easily. Donna turned him around and pushed his shoulders gently until he was lying down on the bed, then knelt in front of him. Tim leaned back to relax and savor the sensation while she increased her pace. He watched as her hand became a blur, trying to push him to an orgasm.

"Ok baby," she cooed, "now I want you to cum for me. Please Tim, I want to watch you. You feel so warm and hard, just cum for me."

He couldn't have imagined anything more erotic than watching the woman of his dreams stroking him while using that language. It pushed him too far to hold back, no matter how much he was relishing the moment.

His hips started moving of their own accord, and he groaned through clenched teeth, "Yes, just like that!" as he began to climax. At the last second, she dropped down and took the tip into her mouth, sucking hard and continuing to stroke the shaft. She continued to suck as his body went through spasm after spasm, leaving him drained emotionally and physically.

When his climax subsided, Tim looked at her and realized she had been watching him intently the entire time with just a hint of fascination. He also realized with a start that there was no trace of his ejaculation. He found himself overwhelmed at the idea she would do that for him, making him wish he could have been the kind of person who could say something beautiful and poetic. Instead he settled for caressing her cheek and reassuring her wordlessly. She slid up his body and they kissed. Since he couldn't think of anything to say, Tim just put his arms around her and whispered, "Thank you."

She gave me an impish grin. "So I'm forgiven?"

He managed to wearily return the smile. "I guess I can let you off with a warning this time."

~~~~~

They had a wonderful time at the dance the next night. They laughed and joked with her friends, who all seemed to readily accept Tim and his new status as her boyfriend. He wasn't much of a dancer, but didn't want to force her to miss out, so he swallowed his pride and went out to the center of the floor with her as often as she wanted. The slow dances were his favorite, both because they were easier, and because it gave him a chance to see the envious stares of most of the men in the room.

After the party ended, Tim took her out for ice cream. He was a little worried that she'd think it was old fashioned, but neither of them was old enough to get into a bar, and he couldn't bear to have the date end. Instead of being dull, the couple laughed and joked until the store closed and they were asked to leave. Donna seemed to have the grace to enjoy herself wherever she was, and the way she responded to him made Tim's self-confidence soar.

Afterward, they walked across the campus hand in hand and stared at the moon. It was like a dream for him, the kind of date he'd always imagined. The fact that she seemed to enjoy it as much as he did made it that much harder when he ran out of things for them to do.

"Are you ready to go home?" he asked unhappily.

"Well, what are my alternatives?"

That's a sign even I can't miss, he told himself. "My roommate is gone for the weekend, so we could go to my room."

She kissed him and enthusiastically agreed. Tim was hopeful that they were past whatever held her back before. The thought excited him beyond words, but was also frightening. He had performed really well, gauging by her reaction, but this was the one area where he felt especially vulnerable.

They reached his room and went inside without a word. Donna pulled him close and they kissed forcefully. "Now go sit on the bed and get ready," she ordered.

He watched as she pulled her sweater over her head, drawing a groan from him at the sight.

"Oh that's nice," he cooed, torn between admiration of the sexy black bra with white lace flower borders and the sight of her breasts, only a hook away from being exposed to him for the first time.

"Why thank you," she said with a proud smile. "I bought it just for you. Well, I bought both for you," she purred as her slacks slid down her long legs. The matching panties were hi cut and transparent, allowing him to make out her dark triangle through the material.

Tim hurriedly shed his pants, but Donna sauntered over, touching his arm. "Slowly baby, we have all night." She spun, giving him a beautiful view of her toned ass, then stepped away showing him her sexiest strut. She spun one more time then put out her hands.

"You like?"

Tim could only groan in appreciation.

She took his hands and brought them to her breasts, encouraging him to caress them. Tim lowered his mouth to her chest and kissed the top of each breast, then moved between them, running his tongue along her cleavage. She made a surprised yelp when he unhooked the clasp without letting her know he was even trying. I owe you one Pete, he thought happily, remembering his friend's advice.

With trembling hands, he eased the sides away, watching as more of her skin was revealed until finally her light brown areola appeared. The bra caught on her nipples for just a moment, causing Tim's breath to catch momentarily in anticipation. When it popped free, he tentatively reached out and cupped her breast, massaging the nipple with his thumb and forefinger, drawing a soft moan from her. They were spectacular; round and firm without a hint of sagging. Although not large, they complimented her body perfectly.

Leaning in, his lips slipped around her nipple while his fingers gently squeezed her other breast. Donna's hand slid behind his head, pulling him tightly against her, encouraging him to be more aggressive. Tim responded by sliding his left hand to the front of her panties, easing his fingers under the waistband.

"Oh no," she scolded. "This time you don't distract me."

She pulled away and quickly slipped the straps off her shoulders, letting the bra fall to the floor. Licking her lips seductively, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and eased them tantalizingly down her hips. He watched unblinkingly as they slid lower and lower until she was fully exposed to him. Seconds later, they fell to the floor and she stepped out of them, her legs slightly apart, hips tilted, allowing him to take in all of her beauty. Tim reached out his hand, his fingers brushing her outer lips.

Donna swatted the hand away playfully. "I told you, no distractions. I'm running the show tonight."

Pushing him to his back, she reached out and ran her fingers along the bulge in his underwear, drawing an appreciative moan as his hips moved to meet her touch. She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the outline of his erection, staring into his eyes as her tongue traced every inch. Her fingers pried back the front of his briefs, and she moved her mouth to the tip.

Donna turned her attention fully to pleasuring him as she ran her tongue greedily around the head, using her hands to slide down his underwear. Once they were off, she took the tip into her mouth, then slid one hand under his erection, cradling it. Then she ran her tongue back and forth across the underside of the shaft, nibbling softly as she moved. Her lips moved further apart and she began sucking on the sensitive flesh.

The sensation was unlike anything Tim had ever experienced. He tried to hold back, but quickly could feel himself quickly on the edge of an orgasm.

"Honey, you have to stop," he said frantically, afraid of disappointing her. "I'm going to cum."

She paused for a moment and gave him a reassuring smile. "Well silly, that's the general idea."

Looking back down, she took the first few inches of him into her mouth, using her hand to stroke the shaft quickly. The result was almost instantaneous. Tim's breathing became ragged and he could feel himself losing control. Despite not wanting to push too hard, his hips thrust upward as he came for what seemed like minutes. Tim closed his eyes so hard that he saw stars.

After a few more seconds, it became too sensitive for her continue and he gently pushed her away.

She looked up again and smiled. "All right, now we can get to the main event."

"Donna," He began, hesitantly. "I need to tell you something."

"Shh," she interrupted. She stroked his cheek with her thumb as she gazed lovingly at him like he was the most important thing in her life. "I know. It's why I wanted to go first. I don't want you to feel like you have to worry about anything. Just trust yourself and you'll be fine."

She leaned forward and kissed him. Their tongues danced against each other and he rolled her over on the bed, coming to rest on top.

Tim kissed his way down her body, urgently exploring her neck before moving to her breasts. Her skin felt soft and warm against his. He could feel his penis drag across her pubic hair leaving a wet trail behind it, then down her thigh as he kissed lower. The sensation was so erotic he was instantly grateful she had insisted on taking charge. Despite the edge being taken off, his hands were shaking as he brushed them down her skin.

"Tim," she said softly, "just relax. I already love you, there's nothing to prove."

Looking into her eyes he asked in surprise, "Do you really mean that?"

She nodded with a reassuring smile. He moved back up her body, his lips returning to hers. As they kissed, everything finally seemed to clear. Tim shook off the haze he had been in. His tongue swept over her lips, then met hers, caressing it passionately. He pulled away and looked intently into her eyes.

"I love you too, Donna," he exclaimed without any indecision or self-doubt.

His kissing became more insistent, his lips moving back to her neck and pushing harder against her skin. He worked his way down, pausing at her breasts, taking turns nibbling harder on each, using her moans as a roadmap to please her.

He continued teasing until she was writhing against him in an effort to find release. Tim dragged his lips across her sweat-soaked skin, savoring her taste. Passing her navel, he reached the edge of her finely manicured mound. He followed the outline with his tongue, delighting in the tactile sensation of moving from her coarse hair to her soft flesh. Finally, he slid down until his lips brushed her clit. She shuddered noticeably. He resisted the temptation to stay on that spot, instead running his tongue across her labia, tracing the warm lips.

When he reached the bottom, she moved a leg onto his shoulder, quickly followed by the other, opening herself up completely for him. Tim responded by plunging his tongue between her lips. It thrust deeply into her repeatedly, pushing her toward her own climax. He pulled her legs tightly against him so he could push as far as possible. She responded by wrapping her fingers in his hair. Her legs shook as she her body raced toward release. Tim responded by moving his mouth over her clit and surrounded it with his lips. Sucking hard, he took as much of her into his mouth as he could. Without letting go, he flicked his tongue rapidly across, back and forth in a steady pattern.

"Oh baby, right there," she pleaded. Her hips rose off the bed and she removed her hands from his head as he increased the pressure of his tongue. Her entire body was shaking and her legs squeezed his head even harder. Her breathing quickened and her groans increased in volume as she reached the precipice. Tim felt her body spasming wildly, so held tightly and sucked her clit into his mouth as hard as he could.

"Yes!" she screamed, her back arching off the bed, making it nearly impossible to hold on. He did his best to keep his mouth still as she rode wave after wave of the orgasm. The feel of her body shuddering in ecstasy was intoxicating. He instantly knew he'd never tire of the sensation.

Tim worked his way up her body, kissing every inch along the way, savoring the perspiration as validation of his skill. Sliding his chest across her abdomen, he grazed her breasts, settling at kissing her neck. He aligned his erection with her entrance and pushed forward, but something was wrong. She made a small yelp so he tried to readjust, but met with the same resistance.

"Sorry," he apologized self-consciously.

"Here," she said softly, reaching her hand between their bodies. Tim shifted to give her room and felt her grasp his cock, running the tip back and forth across her wet lips. She bent one leg, changing the angle of her hips, and the head slid into her.

"Oh," he moaned as her hand let go and he slid halfway inside her. She was unbelievably warm and tight. He pulled back, then pushed forward, again stopping short of entering her completely. She brought her other leg up, hooking his body with her feet, and this time he didn't stop until he was fully buried inside her. Tim paused, overwhelmed by the incredible sensations he was feeling, both physical and emotional. It wasn't just his first time, it was with her.

Suddenly she twisted, unexpectedly rolling him over as she swung on top. She looked into his eyes and whispered, "I love you."

Sitting upright, she writhed across Tim's lap, dragging herself forward and back on his cock. The sensations increased, but allowed him to suppress the urge to orgasm. He massaged her breasts, stroking the nipples with his thumbs. She ceased her movements suddenly and trapped his hands against her body.

"Don't move," she moaned. Then, as if talking to herself added, "Right there." Her hips shifted back and forth slightly, adding a slight swivel to her movement.

"Yes!" she exclaimed loudly, suddenly rotating her hips rapidly in a circular motion. He felt her body tremble, then her muscles contracted against his shaft as she came again, harder than before. Her hips shook and he could feel her hands tremble as the tremors rolled on and on.

She lay down on his chest, kissing him passionately. "That was wonderful, baby. Now I want you to cum inside me." Seeing his worried expression, she added, "It's OK, I'm safe."

This was one request Tim was happy to oblige. Rolling her underneath, he hooked one arm under her leg and lifted. Using it as leverage, he pushed into her hard and fast, anxious to reach his own orgasm.

"Yes sweetheart, just like that," she cooed, her fingernails lightly scratching his back. Between her encouragement and the feel of her body, his passion quickly overtook him.

S-Des
S-Des
3,033 Followers