Second Chance Ch. 10

Story Info
A kidnapping and families reunited.
2.3k words
4.7
14.7k
7

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers

Okay here is chapter 10, hope that you all enjoy it. As I have said the story is completed and the rest of it is with my editor who is swamped with his company so he will try to get them back to me as soon as possible and I will post them right after that! Happy Holidays everyone! - CinderLaw

Jared stood behind Jason along with Ty in what he had deemed as the most boring meeting of his entire life. The guy that they were meeting was someone that they had been doing business with for years. Now the guy was scared shitless at the thought that they would be working with Tom. Even though Jason had already told him that they had no intention of doing any shipping from Tom the guy just did not buy it.

He kept saying that "He has ways of getting what he wants."

That sent a chill up Jared's spine - he wanted Olivia. Actually he wanted Raven but since they were one and the same the details didn't matter. Jared would die before he let the psycho get a hold of her. He really wanted this meeting to hurry up and get over so he could get home to his new wife and daughter. He wondered briefly when he began to think of them as a source of his happiness. Before they came along his life was barren. He concentrated only on his work and what little family and close friends that he did have. He had always figured that he would never have a kid but after Olivia being open to the option to the point of condoms not being mentioned before or after them making love. It was like someone had uncovered the sun for him. He knew he would have a child and at the rate that they were going they would have their first baby by the time they celebrated their first anniversary. His phone began to buzz in his pocket interrupting his thoughts of what their baby would look like. He walked away from the group and looked at the screen, he had every intention of pushing the ignore button but say "Olivia" on the caller id. "Sweetheart I am little busy right now..."

"Chloe's gone Jared!"

"What do you mean she's gone?"

"Tom, he took her, the twins and another little boy that they were playing with! Jared you have to get them back – they're all just babies, innocent babies!"

"Where are you?"

"Gym-4-Kids still, the manager has called the police already. Jared? He left me a note."

"We'll be there in 5 minutes. It's okay. We'll get them back."

"Jared there is one more thing - the other little boy..."

"We will find him also - don't worry."

"No Jared his mom is Callie. Callie Donavan. The little boy is 5 years old."

Jared pulled the phone away from his mouth and let loose a string of curses then he pulled the phone back down to his mouth. "Does she know that you're married to me?"

"She does now. Jared, Tom knows who she is. That's why we even found out because he told us in the note to ask."

"Tell her if she moves I'll hunt her down and then she'll wish she never ran the first time let alone the second time."

"Jared! Don't threaten her! She's in this with us - like it or not."

"Fine just keep her there and I'll do my best to ignore her." With that he hung up. He looked up at Jason, "We got to go now!" With that Jason, Ty, Jared and Jerry left the meeting.

As they got out to the trucks the other three stopped and looked at Jared, "We have to get to that inside playground that Laysea and Olivia took the kids to."

"What happened?" asked Jason.

"Tom made a strike against us - he kidnapped the twins and Chloe."

Fury showed on Jason's face, "That son of a bitch dies! Jerry you take a group..."

"Jerry needs to come with us." Jared interrupted.

"Why do I need to go with you?" Jerry asked looking at Jason and Ty who both wore the same confusion.

"Because there was another kid taken with ours."

"You want me to hit on the mother? Seems kind of crazy and all."

"Let's just go!" With that they all got into the trucks and took off.

Back at the gym...

"Okay they're on their way here." Olivia told the other two women.

Callie stood there with a worried looked on her face as she rang her hands together. "How did Jared take it?"

Olivia sighed, "He said don't leave or he'll find you. Look Callie you have to own up to the past."

"Yeah we'll stand by you - trust me they'll not hurt you."

"I don't honestly know which one I fear more." Callie whispered.

"The important thing right now is to get the kids back." Laysea said, "Besides do you know any other bunch that can get it done faster?"

Callie gave her a weak smile, "You're right - I want my son back bad enough to even confess to... well those guys to get him back."

The police began to show up when an officer came up to the three women, "My name is Detective Russell, I will be asking you several questions in order to help try to locate your children. First off can I have the children's names?"

"My twin's names are Dylan and Trista DeGeo..."

"Wait - are these Jason DeGeo's kids?"

"Uh, yeah." Laysea replied with a look on her face that she thought the guy was a moron.

"Oh, okay hold on and I'll be right back." The detective turned and ran back out to the car grabbing the handset to the radio.

That was when black SUV's began to pull up in abundance. Everyone but the drivers seemed to jump out before the trucks came to a complete stop. Ty stopped and talked to the detective as Jared and Jason rushed into the building followed closely by Jerry. Jason pulled Laysea in his arms and gave her a kiss and a hug when he pulled back he put his hand on her protruding stomach and asked, "Are you and the baby okay?"

"Yes Jason except that someone stole my other babies!" She said as tears began to fall down her face and she was unable to stay calm anymore.

"I know we will get them back, I promise." He swore to her.

"Now Jason! Get them back NOW!"

"Baby we already have our people out looking right now."

When Jared got to where Olivia still sat on the bench with her head in her hands, he sat down beside her and rubbed his hand down her hair. "Sweetheart? We'll get her back."

"Jared she was taken because of me!"

"No she was taken because Tom is crazy and is trying anything to get under my skin."

Olivia handed him the letter and he quickly read over it as Jason, Laysea and Jerry walked up to them. Jared handed the letter to Jason to read. "How am I supposed to keep our baby safe if I can not even stop one guy from getting close to Chloe and she is old enough to scream."

Jared wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him as she continued to cry on his shirt. He kissed the top of her head and said, "Olivia this isn't your fault! We'll get them back! Jason already put the order out for everyone to look for this guy. Look you just don't miss with the kids..."

Olivia sat up and looked at him with tears streaking her face, "You said that no one messed with the wives yet that guy kidnapped Laysea how many times? Now you say that they don't miss with the kids but look around Jared; Chloe, the twins, and Bret is all missing!"

Jason gave her a funny look, "Wait who is Bret's dad - he asked that in the letter - but I'm not sure what this has to do with us. Tom would not randomly take a kid and this kid is apparently connected to us but how?"

Laysea piped up, "He is connected to you all but...um that...that is where it becomes harder to explain."

Jason gave her a very confused look and noticed that she was looking to the far left of the group. Jason followed her line of vision and saw ... "Oh shit! What in the fuck!?!" He removed his arm from Laysea's shoulder, his eyes never leaving Callie and he started to walk towards her but Laysea jumped in front of him. Jerry looked in the same direction that everyone else was a look of stunned disbelieve clouded his face.

"Jason, this is not your issue."

"The fuck it isn't! I, unlike her, was there - we all were. WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?" he yelled at Callie.

Callie visible jumped at facing Jason pissed off. "I um, I ..."

"Callie?" Jerry asked in a complete confusion. "What are you doing here?"

"My...um, Bret is my um..."

Jared looked at her and knew that Callie was not going to be able to tell him. He wasn't sure if Jason or Jerry had figured it out yet and Laysea and Olivia were too upset to actually spell it out for them. "Jerry, Bret is your kid. I don't know if she knew when she took off but apparently Callie was pregnant at that time." Then he looked at Jason, "Jas right now we have to get our kids back – we'll deal with the outstanding issues later. Okay? Jerry? Okay?"

They both looked at Jared and said in unison, "Okay."

Jerry then walked over to Callie, "He's mine?"

"Yes." She whispered to him.

"Fine I'm going to get our son back but then we get to the bottom of all of this. Got it?"

Callie just nodded at him, "Okay first Bret then we'll talk."

Jared's phone rang when he looked at the caller id and it came up "Unavailable". He flipped it open, "Jared."

"So nice to hear your voice again - especially when I thought I'd killed you the other night." Said the voice that Jared easily recognized as Tom's.

"What the fuck do you want so we can get our kids back?" Jared gritted out as both Jason and Jerry walked toward him.

"What do I want? Well if you give me Raven then I'll give you back all of the children including the little brat of hers. I just want her. Nothing else..."

"No. Pick something else. My wife isn't in the bargain." Jared interrupted.

"FINE!" Tom yelled at him. "Then I'll take you in trade. You come to the pier 14 and I'll call Jason and let him know where to pick the brats up at."

"Deal. When?"

"Be there in two hours - and don't leave your beautiful bride with any nasty future surprises." Then Tom hung up on Jared.

Jared slowly lowered and closed his phone, looking down. "What did he say?" Jason asked him.

"I have to go to pier 14 in two hours once he has me he'll call you with the kid's location."

"NO!" Olivia screamed, "There has to be another way..."

"The only other thing he wanted was you..."

"Fine then let me go instead." She argued with him.

"I'm not sending you to him - I can't lose you!" he told her with a cracked voice.

"Jared I can't lose you either! I-I love you! I could be carrying your baby right now! Isn't that something to fight for?"

Jared leaned over and kissed her softly on her lips, "I truly hope that you are carrying my child right now. Nothing would make me happier."

"Jared are you sure?" asked Jason.

"Jas, I have no choice." He replied in a monotone.

"Okay then let's get going so we can get everything taken care of. Jerry call Kaleb and get him to get the papers together to sign so that Olivia, Chloe and any baby will be taken care of."

Jerry began to walk toward the door dialing on his phone. Jason leaned over and kissed Laysea on the head then started to walk towards the door. After he left the building he motioned to several guys who ran inside and toward the group. Jared stood there waiting for the guys to get near; he knew that Olivia was going to object. He just did not know how hard she would try to fight him.

"Jared? You can't do this there has to be another way! He's going to kill you!" Olivia told him.

When he looked at her and seen the tears pouring out of her eyes and down her cheeks unchecked. "It's the only way that we have." He told her as he pulled her into his arms then began to kiss her with all the passion that he felt for her inside. He pulled back slowly and unwrapped her arms from him and turned walking towards the exit.

"JARED!" Olivia screamed as she started to chase after him only to find a couple of the suits that worked from them grabbed her to hold her back. "JARED, DON'T DO THIS!!" She screamed fighting the guys that were holding her. Jared never looked back and as the doors shut behind him and she saw him get into one of the trucks then drive away, she slid down to the floor. Laysea ran up to Olivia's broken form huddled on the floor sobbing uncontrollable.

"Shhh, oh sweety! Calm down, your going to make yourself sick." Laysea told her as she hugged her.

"No Laysea nothing will ever be okay again."

"Sure it will, honey in a few hours Chloe will be back Jared wanted to do this for you and her."

"But he didn't even say he loved me. He didn't even say he loved me..." she sobbed to Laysea.

"I know, I know." She said over and over while rocking her where they still sat on the floor with police and bodyguards lingering around them.

CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers