Second Chance for a First Time

Story Info
...married woman reconsiders premarital sex.
13.3k words
4.5
74.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

I have been thinking a lot recently about relationships and aging. Two obvious reasons come to my mind. My wife and I just got back from a reunion and I had to bump up the age in my Literotica profile. I'm not complaining. All things considered, my wife and I have had a pretty good life. Judging from the events of the last reunion, that's not about to change any time soon.

This story is about aging and the perseverance of desire. An older man remembers a brief relationship years earlier with a foreign student that ends abruptly, just as she is about to give up her virginity to him. They meet again at a reunion with their spouses in tow and find that age has not diminished their affection for each other. Has time removed the barriers to the fulfillment of their desire?

Really! If you don't already know the answer to this question, then you shouldn't be reading stories posted to this site. If you are as comfortable with sagging breasts being sucked as you are with firm tits jiggling, then welcome aboard for the ride. In the sense that this story is written by an older man who enjoyed his youth and still enjoys sex with his older wife and their aging friends, then it's all true. Otherwise, it's a work of fiction.

Strokers warning! Like all mature relationships, this may take a little time to develop.

*****

Many happily married couples have amusing stories about how they first met. Ours is hilarious, but it's a lie. We had to make it up.

Of course, I remember the first time I saw her rosy cheeks. She was leaning on her elbows with her butt in the air. I put my hands on the bare flesh and pushed firmly. Her crack parted enough for me to see cum dripping from her pink slit and sliding down her thigh. I slid my woody into her fleshly creamed hole just as my buddy let go in her mouth. I was fully sunk in before she turned to see who was fucking her. She smiled. I'll never forget that smile.

Yes, we met at an orgy. That was a long time ago: a little longer than it took to raise 3 kids and pay off the mortgage. The sexual revolution was in full swing. My wife and I were happy to be invited to each and every victory celebration.

But this story is not about my loving wife. It's about the one that got away. She was the stunning virgin in the miniskirt whose promise to her mother was stronger than her desire for cock. This story is about our second chance for a first time.

*****

Wendy's parents owned the cabin. Carl owned the van. It was the perfect arrangement.

Her parents had moved on to the finer things in life. They preferred an ocean view from their hotel room with fresh towels in the morning and a chocolate on the pillow in the evening. A rustic cabin with a Franklin stove for heat and a hand pump for water no longer interested them. For Wendy and her boyfriend, it was ideal. The nearest neighbors were a couple miles away on a dirt road. Wendy and her friends could sit naked on the front porch swing if they wanted. Who would know?

I wasn't a virgin when I got invited for the first time, but I had never seen more than one woman naked at the same time and had never watched another couple have sex. Wendy's parties were by invitation only and no one was supposed to talk about what happened, but it was an open secret on campus that an invitation to spend a weekend at Wendy's cabin was an invitation to an orgy. There were 4 couples packed into Carl's van on the weekend that I was invited.

I had been dreaming of an orgy ever since that first quickie at freshman orientation with a girl I'd just met. My dreams were filled with undulating naked bodies when I went to bed alone, which was almost every night. I was aching to get an invitation, but I knew I couldn't just walk up to Carl and ask for one, at least not without a girlfriend who wanted to share me with her friends.

Paula was my ticket. I knew she had been at several parties and was Wendy's best friend. Physically we were a perfect match. Both of us were tall and thin. We both played soccer. I had almost no chest hair. Paula had almost no breasts. The difference was personality. I was shy and held myself back, while Paula was always at the center of everything.

I planned every detail in my campaign to seduce her. The effort turned out to be unnecessary. Paula gamely agreed to go out with me when I had only suggested the possibility. I got what I thought were choice concert tickets for our first date. We never made it to the auditorium. She hauled me back to her dorm and gave the tickets to her roommates so we would be left alone. Almost before they were out the door, she had her clothes off and my zipper down. I must have performed adequately because Paula asked me to join her for a party at Wendy's cabin the next weekend.

I enjoyed the lewd banter in the van on the way up and the dirty dancing that started the evening, but I had a major case of the jitters when all of our clothes had hit the floor. I had assumed that I would spend at least the first part of the evening with my "date". Paula had other ideas. She lay sprawled on the couch with her long legs wrapped around the back of a rather athletic looking young man who was intently plowing his cock into her. I just stood there in the middle of the floor looking out of place with my jaw slack and my cock stiff. My previous idea of a wild romp was doggy style with a girl who had a filthy mouth. This was way beyond any experience I had ever imagined.

Somehow I got over the shock of having my date blow me a kiss while riding another man's cock. After some awkwardness, I even got to know a girl from my chemistry lab rather intimately. I must have been in the spirit by then because I don't remember being bothered that someone else's cum was dribbling from her lips. I enjoyed myself but I never really felt comfortable. Paula, on the other hand, moved easily from one partner to the next. All three of the other men at the party had penetrated one of her openings before she got back to me. I was just happy that she hadn't forgotten me entirely.

My relationship with Paula didn't last. There had been no real commitment so there was no real heartbreak. She always waved to me when I saw her across the lawn in front of the student center. Of course, she waved to a lot of men. I wasn't really surprised when I saw her chatting up an eager young man or later when I heard that he'd been invited to a party at the cabin. I did not feel snubbed. My curiosity had been satisfied. I was also convinced that I was not cut out for the party crowd.

*****

I returned to college the next year intent on just getting my degree and moving on. I had pretty much given up on a social life. My priorities changed when I met an exchange student from India that my advisor asked me to tutor.

I had only tutored a few students. It was satisfying to help someone get through a tough course. It was frustrating to try to help someone who was bored by what I found exciting. On the best days, I was glad to help them and they were glad for the help. On the worst days, they thought I was a geek and I thought they were slackers. There was something about the new student that told me this time would be different.

Gita was attractive. That was obvious. Unlike some beautiful women, she did not try to draw attention to herself. Her features were delicate. Her deep brown eyes matched the dark mahogany hue of her skin. She had a smile that was at once inviting and mysterious, at least to a young man raised in an American suburb. Her dress was one that my grandmother might have worn, but it still could not hide her full breasts or her narrow waist. Her legs would remain hidden from view until she traded her wardrobe of ankle length dresses for tight shorts and miniskirts.

Gita had been the brightest student in her all-girls school in Bangalore and shared my interest in science. She had no difficulty with the math or any of the other course material. In fact, she was better prepared than I had been in my first year of college. She just had no practical experience in a lab. She had never wired a circuit or even lit a Bunsen burner. With my senior research project in full swing, I had access to the lab after hours. We spent many late night sessions going over the practical aspects of getting equipment to work. She was a quick study. By the middle of the first semester, she was near the top of her class. Her eyes would light up whenever she slipped her lab goggles over those beautiful brown eyes of hers. I had met my soul mate.

We continued to make excuses to see each other even when she no longer needed my help. I suppose these were "dates". We talked about everything from Darwin's Origins of the Species to the nature of true love. I knew Gita better than most women I had held naked before Gita and I even held hands.

She was a rarity in India. She was an only child. As the daughter of a prosperous family, she was both sheltered and pampered. She had passed through puberty in an all-girls school without ever having the opportunity to talk to a boy alone. She had been sent abroad against her mother's wishes to learn skills that were essential to maintain her family's business in the emerging global economy.

Kissing her seemed like an impossible dream until late one night near the end of the semester. I had begun to notice the changes in her a few weeks earlier. She wore shorts for the first time. They were baggy shorts that reached to the middle of her thighs, but, hey, they were shorts. Then it was the blouses she started to wear. Nothing exceptionally daring. Just a little bit of cleavage or a more translucent fabric. On the 'night of the first kiss,' she was stunning. She had never worn a skirt that short or a blouse that sheer. She was a little wobbly wearing such high heels for the first time. She grabbed my arm when she stumbled. I looked down her dress and actually caught a glimpse of nipple. She smiled up at me. She knew perfectly well the effect she was having on me and she was enjoying it.

When the coffee shop closed, I walked her back to her dorm. That was usually the end of the evening. I was surprised when she invited me up to her room. She explained that she had traded roommates with another girl who had wanted to move off campus. Her new roommate was nearly always out of town on the weekends. I was not about to decline her invitation.

I was disappointed when the door closed and she made a point of carefully hanging up her coat. Maybe I had made too much of the various clues. I reached into my book bag prepared to spend another evening together reading about chemistry. Her long slender fingers wrapped around my hand and stopped me. As I turned around, she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her lips into mine. The kiss was long and deep. She must have felt my cock stiffen in my pants. As our lips parted, she sat back on the bed and pulled me down on top of her. We were both still fully clothed.

Our lips molded together again. When her mouth opened, I tasted the sweet warmth of her breath. My tongue explored her lips. She sucked in gently with her next breath and my tongue followed along. Our tongues played together in the warmth of her mouth. As I withdrew my tongue, her tongue followed me back and pressed against my lips. I let her in.

My hand reached for her full breasts. Her dress was silky and flowed between my fingers as I squeezed the soft flesh she offered me. I felt her hand cover mine. I was afraid she was going to remove my hand before she became too aroused. I was surprised when she pressed my hand even more firmly against the object of my desire. I squeezed harder. She exhaled involuntarily.

She sat up abruptly, reached behind her neck and unhooked her dress. My hand had fallen on her knee when she sat up. I ran my hand along the smooth skin of her thigh as I inched my way up to the delicious folds of her sex. Her panties were as delicate as her dress. I could feel her soft thick matt of pubic hair as I pushed her dress up above her mound. She had not stopped me as she busied herself with her bra. I pulled the thin string of fabric that ran between her legs to one side and slipped my fingers into the wet slit. Her whole body shuddered. Her breasts now free of all restraint shook as she lay back down beside me.

Two pair of hands quickly unbuttoned and removed my shirt. I reached for the zipper on my pants. At that moment, I would have been glad to make babies with her. Brown like her or pink like me wouldn't have mattered so long as they were ours. But her hand caught mine and planted it back on her bare breast. My cock would have to wait to get more intimately acquainted.

She arched her back and thrust one bare leg against the crotch of my pants. I slid between her legs, which she quickly locked behind my back. Her breasts flattened against my bare chest as she clung tightly to me. She bite my neck to stifle a scream and continued to thrust her pelvis up against the thin layer of fabric that separated us. The room filled with the musty scent of our lust. Our voices mingled in an urgent incoherence of grunts and sighs. We continued to thrust against each other. I tore out the crotch of her panties in my desperation to get into her but it was too late to get my pants down. My cock jerked uncontrollably as each spurt filled my pants. I could feel the back of her hand against the wet spot in my pants as she rubbed her clitoris to one last orgasm.

I was afraid that I had not satisfied her until I saw the broad smile that spread from one flushed cheek to the other. We cuddled in each other's arms. She was still a virgin and I still had my pants on, but her dress was bunched around her waist and my pants were stained with cum.

Gita kissed my forehead lightly.

"Is this what it's like to make love?" She asked in all earnest.

"Oh, it's even better when you really let go."

I spoke to her like I was teasing, but she knew I was serious. She let me run my fingers through her soft bush of pubic hair, but swatted my hand playfully when I managed to pull off her torn panties. I would have slipped my fingers into her pussy again, but she took my hands firmly in hers and moved them back to her breasts. My shaft was snaking its way back out of my now open zipper. She did not pull away when the wet tip touched the bare flesh of her thigh. The second act was beginning.

I did not want the warmth of that moment to end, but it did. Abruptly!

The door swung open. Gita gasped and pulled away from me. She instinctively threw her hands over her breasts. Then aware that her thick mound of pubic hair was fully exposed, her hands left her breasts to cover her bush. Since neither effort was truly effective, she raised herself up on her elbows and glared at her new roommate. She made no further attempts to cover her exposed bits.

My back was to the door so I did not see who was standing behind me. I was too embarrassed to roll over and look.

Gita hissed. It was the first time I had heard her angry.

"I thought you ... you ..."

The new roommate completed the sentence coolly. "...would be gone for the weekend."

She paused for effect.

"Well, I obviously came home early. His parents didn't think much of me so I just left."

The voice was familiar. I screwed up my courage and rolled over to look at her.

"Morris!"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Of all the women on campus, my girlfriend's new roommate was Paula, the woman who had been my ticket to an orgy.

Paula looked slowly down the length of Gita's body from her flushed cheeks to her long bare legs.

"Mmmmm. Looks like you had a good time for such a nice girl."

Paula reached down and grabbed my crouch as casually as if we were back at Wendy's cabin.

"And it looks like your stud is ready for another go at it. He's good. He's really good, Gita. I should know."

I would have liked another "go" at Gita but that was impossible now. I had no idea what this meant for my relationship, but, right now, it didn't look good.

Gita and I got up quickly. Gita pushed her dress down over her pubic hair and then pulled the straps over her shoulders to cover her breasts. She was without bra or panties but she had at least restored some modicum of decency in her eyes. Paula watched Gita the whole time without looking away once. Gita glowered back. It was obvious the new roomates were getting set for a fight. I was ushered out of the room.

I wandered back to my dorm in a daze. What was the worst that could happen? Gita could move off campus and be too embarrassed to see me again. Paula could tell her about the parties at the lake and Gita would never even want to see me again. The possibilities only got worse as I thought about them.

I spent the rest of the night sulking in my room until my roommate and his girlfriend showed up in the morning all smiles and laughter. I decided to head for the lab so they could noodle together in private. I did not want to spend that particular moment in time with happy people.

It was just before noon when I passed by the massive columns of the student union. I was so absorbed in my own dismal thoughts that I did not even see her approach me.

"Morris! I'm so glad I found you. I've been looking all over. We don't have much time."

Gita looked a lot happier than I expected. Her expression soon changed when she saw how worried I looked.

"Are you OK?"

She held onto my arm as if she were afraid that I would run away from her.

"Well, no, actually. That wasn't exactly how I had wanted our first night ..."

My voice trailed off. I didn't know how to end the sentence without making it worse.

"Did you enjoy making love to Paula?"

She asked the question with such innocence, as if she was asking me whether I liked chocolate chip ice cream or puppies.

"Yes. But it wasn't love. It was sex... and, yes, I enjoyed it."

"Will her husband, you know, when she gets married...?"

"You mean, will a man fall in love with her knowing she's not a virgin?"

Gita looked at me soulfully and nodded. The cultural gap between us has never seemed as wide as it was at that moment.

"Look around you. There aren't more than a handful of virgins on this campus, but couples fall in love all the time. Most of them will get married, settle down and have children."

A wicked grin crept across my face.

"A few will still be married when their kids come back here for college."

Gita laughed, but quickly became serious again.

"And the virgins? What about them?"

"Some will be happy and some won't." I thought about what I had just said.

"How would I know?" I threw up my arms in exasperation. "You're the only virgin I know. Are you happy?"

"I was happy last night, and I'm still a virgin."

Her eyes sparkled as she played with me.

"Just barely...but, yes, you are still a virgin. And now Paula's told you all the details of how I'm not. I never tried to hide that from you, you know that."

"I know. That was part of what attracted me to you. You are an American man. I knew you were more experienced than me."

I was feeling much better now. I had somehow said what Gita had wanted to hear and wanted to believe. She looked happy. I was confused about what had just happened, but I did not question my good fortune.

"I want to go to Wendy's party with you."

"Maybe someday." I laughed. I thought she was kidding.

"No. I mean now. I don't have any classes until late Monday."

"You're teasing me, aren't you?" I was serious. I couldn't imagine her at an orgy.

"Don't you want me to have fun? You have had fun. You said that it was fun having sex with Paula. Paula said the same about you."

"Are you sure? It's just that ..."

"I want to experience all of the joys that you have experienced and I want you to share them with me. Will you be jealous if I dance with others?"

morris40
morris40
144 Followers