Second Chance for a First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad to see an older couple here. I hope my hubby and I still enjoy watching when we're your age."

We hadn't yet begun to think of ourselves as the 'older couple,' although we were. And we hadn't come just to 'enjoy watching'. We were there to find another couple and have sex with them. I still enjoyed watching the astonished look on my wife's face when a new cock penetrated her for the first time. Alicia told me that her favorite flavor was the taste of the other woman's pussy after I had fucked her. We had come as participants and had been taken for chaperones. Very open minded chaperones, but chaperones nonetheless.

It was a week without sex before we finally came to grips with the changes that we had been ignoring. Yes, we were older. The young woman at the party was right. And she was right that we enjoyed watching other people flirting and acting sexy. She was wrong to assume that we just wanted to watch because we were older. We resolved to take advantage of the next opportunity that presented itself to us without carelessly exposing ourselves to another rejection. To console ourselves, we had some great sex -- just the two of us.

Alicia was excited about Molly's party because there was no doubt about the outcome. This was a sure thing. Molly had promised her a little of her husband's attention and assured her that there were others who wanted to get to know her again in the most intimate sense of the word. And she assured Alicia that I would not feel left out. I could not have guessed at the time what Molly had proposed or how much Alicia had been involved in the plans as they unfolded in the days before the reunion.

We showed up at the reunion almost as excited as if we had been arriving on campus for the first semester of college.

I hugged Alicia warmly before we left our hotel room to register for the alumni weekend. She ran her fingers over the bulge in my pants that sprang up as we kissed.

"I can't wait for this little fellow to tell me all about some lucky pussy he's going to meet tonight."

"You have such a dirty mind!" I shoved her hand away lightheartedly.

"I know. And I know you like it that way." She put her hand back on my cock and squeezed.

We kissed again then left the room quickly before our desires pulled us back into the bed together. It had taken all of our now rapidly evaporating will power to avoid having sex when we woke up that morning. We needed to save our energy for what we expected to be a long and satisfying evening.

It had not occurred to me that Gita would be at the reunion or that she would seek me out across a crowded auditorium. I was equally surprised when Alicia quickly invited Gita and her husband, Suresh, to have dinner with us that night. I knew that Alicia had been looking forward to a night of debauchery with her old 'fuck-buddies'. I had almost gotten my little willy into Gita's pussy 30 years ago, but, if the cultural gap had been too wide to bridge back then, I couldn't imagine a different outcome now. We would have a long dinner ending with a heartfelt farewell late in the evening. Maybe there would be a chaste kiss on the cheek. And then we would each go back to our respective rooms with our own spouses. I wanted to talk with Gita again but I could not imagine why my wife would risk missing an orgy to listen to me reminisce with an old girlfriend and get to know her husband.

As it turned out, we stayed together until it was time for the dinner reservation. We missed the seminars on retirement planning and charitable gifts so we could walk around the campus and explore the differing arcs that our lives had taken. The four of us talked about everything until we found ourselves so comfortable that we were sharing the most intimate of experiences and desires.

I learned Gita had been true to her word that night at Molly's party. She was still a virgin when she was married in a huge traditional ceremony arranged by her parents. She loved her husband and the love she gave was reciprocated.

She had two daughters soon after they were married and then was unable to have more children. Although sons were highly prized by their culture, Suresh had never complained that she had only given him daughters. He loved his daughters and they grew up to be accomplished young women who each followed their own interests to professional careers.

Gita had lived two lives. At work she was an astute businesswoman moving her family's company into the international economy until being acquired in a favorable merger. At home she was a traditional Indian wife who supervised the running of the household, although the cooking and cleaning was done by the servants she hired.

She had tried to satisfy her husband's sexual desires but sex had always seemed like just one more of her domestic duties, although she truly enjoyed herself when she was finally caught up in the heat of the moment. Suresh just found that it was difficult to get her to that moment and that the moment always seemed to pass too quickly.

Gita said that it was not Suresh who held her back. Men were not expected to be virgins and she knew that he was not a virgin when they were married. He told us that he had learned the mechanics of sex from a prostitute like many men of his upbringing. He said that he still occasionally enjoyed the services of an escort on business trips. Gita nodded her ascent to this arrangement but winced when he said that what he really wanted was to make love to a woman who initiated sex purely for her own enjoyment and that he wanted his wife to be one of those women.

Gita had told him about the party at Molly's cabin after they had been married. He had seemed almost disappointed that she had held onto her virginity. He hoped he could see her want to display her body and dance naked for strangers again.

Gita became uncomfortable with the direction the conversation was taking. She understood Suresh's needs. He was a man. He had to contend with the demands of testosterone. That was all. She was a good wife and was willing to let her husband have his way occasionally, but she was also a respectable woman. She enjoyed the thrill of an orgasm in its proper place in their marital bed. This did not mean that respectable women should allow themselves to be controlled by the hormonal urges of lovesick young girls. Even fantasies were a bit uncomfortable, although she allowed herself the occasional indulgence of a fantasy.

The conversation had stalled when the focus had come around to Gita's desires. Gita felt that we had no right to speculate and that how she felt was intensely private. We left it at that. It would have been a long afternoon if Alicia had not suggested that she and Gita go check out a lingerie boutique she had heard about. Gita blushed at the thought of trying on lingerie with another woman, but seemed curious and they left with plans to meet us at the restaurant.

Suresh and I continued to talk. We were glad to be alone. Suresh told me that once when he and Gita were on vacation in the Maldives, he had persuaded her to swap partners with a far more experienced couple. He had thoroughly enjoyed himself. His pleasure was enhanced by the woman's enjoyment of her time with him. He was happy that another man found his wife desirable. This was the experience he had been looking for, but the good feelings had not been shared by his wife. Gita found she was tense in the arms of the other man and jealous of the ease with which his wife could give and receive sexual pleasures. Suresh and the other couple had tried to help her be more comfortable, but it had not worked out well. This was the first and last of their experiments in wife swapping.

I was friends with many of the men who had sex with my wife, yet I was still uncomfortable with the man who had married my girlfriend. Now I was beginning to have sympathy for him. I believed that what Gita had felt that night at Molly's party was as real now as when she was a young woman. If only we could unlock her inhibitions, then Gita would be free to be Suresh's passionate lover as well as his respectable wife.

Their presence at the reunion had not been an accident. Suresh told me how he had found Molly and convinced her to help him. I was the key to the success of their plan. Perhaps the man who had given his wife her first orgasm as a young woman could help her release her inhibitions again. He thanked me for even considering his proposal.

I was stunned by their plan. This was not the typical swing party I had been expecting.

At dinner that night, Gita sat pensively without saying more than a few sentences. The rest of us laughed and carried on like old friends. Gita had agreed to let her husband attend Molly's party that night and did not show the least bit of surprise when Alicia announced that she was leaving with Suresh and that she was going to make sure he had all the pussy he could fuck.

My wife never liked euphemisms, particularly when sex was concerned.

Suresh flinched as Alicia spoke. He had wanted this to happen but was embarrassed to have it laid out so plainly. Suresh turned to his wife. "None of this will happen without your consent, my dear. I want what you want for us."

Suresh's face with serious. He was giving his wife one more opportunity to change her mind.

"Stop this nonsense! I've seen better acting in the porn flicks you bring home with you."

She threw up her hands mockingly, but there was now a twinkle in her eye.

"You've been staring at her ass ever since you met her. It's pretty obvious what you want. She wants it. So go for it."

Gita made a little wave of her hand to shoo our spouses away for the evening.

Alicia and Suresh stood up. Suresh leaned down and kissed his wife while holding my wife's hand. Suresh had accepted Gita's permission. Our spouses were committed to each other's pleasure for the night.

"Where will I find you... later?" Suresh asked.

He was happy to have his wife's permission, but he was anxious that the other plans would be set in motion.

"Maybe the lobby. Maybe our room. Maybe Alicia's room."

She smiled coyly. She could have said she would make love to me in the bed Alicia was giving up to be with Suresh, but she did not. I think she had made up her mind and was just having fun teasing her husband.

"Now go. You have my blessing. Steve and I can take care of ourselves."

Suresh seemed to relax at her reassurance and left with my wife. Gita smiled to herself knowing that he would return in the morning with a grin on his face.

I expected to wave to Alicia when she looked over her shoulder, but she never looked back. She may have already forgotten about us. I knew her well. When she was aroused, her whole body would be focused on getting a man (or woman) to give her pleasure.

We paid the bill for dinner and then moved to the lobby. I looked wistfully at the elevators that could have carried us up to our room as we passed by into the cavernous atrium. Gita followed my gaze and read my mind.

"Soon." She squeezed my hand. "It will be soon enough that you will enjoy me."

We sat down by a vertical marble slab. A thin sheet of water flowed continuously down the smooth surface of the stone in sensuous patterns of shimmering light. She closed her eyes. She did not even fold her hands in her lap but I could tell that she was meditating. Her chest rose and fell with her well practiced rhythms. When she finally opened her eyes, a change had come over her. Without letting down her hair or removing an article of clothing, she had transformed herself into a seductress. The butterfly had emerged from the chrysalis.

"I'm ready."

Her body language told me that she did not need any more words to be said. We held hands silently as the elevator took us on the long ride up.

I reached for the light switch when we entered the room. Gita caught my hand and pulled it down gently before the room was flooded with light.

She walked to the window and drew the curtains aside. I followed her and placed my hands on her waist as she looked out into the night.

Her dress fit a little too tightly around her bust. When she was young and modest, she had difficulty hiding her beautiful twin globes. She often wore sweaters when other girls wore sleeveless tank tops. Now that she was the mother of two grown daughters, her breasts had enlarged to a size that were impossible to hide. She was a mature woman now. I wanted her all that much more.

I snapped open the clasp that held the back of her dress together. In the quiet of the darkened bedroom, the sound of the zipper sliding down her back screamed obscenely at our intentions. I kissed her earlobe as I slid the dress off her round shoulders. Our hands met when the dress caught on her wide hips. We pushed together and her dress fell into a puddle around her ankles. She had the full figure of a mature woman with sagging breasts and a large butt. I licked my lips instinctively knowing that I would bury my face in both crevices before morning.

I took one step back and shed my clothes as fast as I could without stumbling. She unclasped her bra and pushed her panties off. She stood facing the lights of the city in just her high heels.

She leaned forward and placed her open palms on the glass. When she moved her feet a few inches apart, the invitation could not have been clearer. She was ready to give her body to another man just for pleasure. The girl who would not consent to premarital sex was now a woman eager for her second extramarital liaison.

I laid my cock between her ass cheeks and slide up the crease. She squeezed her buttocks together, clamping me in a warm embrace. Her breasts swung away from her as she leaned farther forward to grind into me. I molded my chest into her back and wrapped my arms around her. Her nipples hardened as my fingers gripped her breasts firmly and then released. We could each feel the heat build in the other's body as we played our little game of dry humping.

I was freely leaking precum when my hand ventured down her abdomen to the sweet spot between her thighs. Her pubic hair was soft and thick. It was so deliciously old fashioned in a world of shaved pussies to run my fingertips through a natural bush. The crinkled folds of her labia literally dripped with her juices before my fingers easily slipped into her pussy. She was ready to be fucked but we were in no hurry to complete the deed.

With two fingers buried to the knuckles inside her, I pressed firmly against the raw nerve endings that I knew would bring her the first orgasm of the evening. My fingers curled up inside her and stroked her G-spot as my palm rubbed against her clitoris. Her moans told me that I had found the right spot and tempo.

The smell of her arousal filled my nostrils and reached into the primitive corners of my brain. I was an animal ready to breed and she was my receptive mate. It made no difference that I had no sperm and she had no eggs. We were a mating pair in that manner peculiar to our species. We were doing it just for the fun of it. We were sport fucking. I was making sure she enjoyed it. I knew she would return the favor.

I varied my strokes. Hard and soft. Fast and slow. I could feel her legs trembling before her body began to shake uncontrollably. She screamed and fell limp in my arms. It was still just foreplay. A little orgasm to get her ready for the pounding I intended to give her.

I knelt down behind her, kissed her butt playfully and gently pressed her knees apart. She quickly got the hint and spread her stance until her pussy lips popped open for me. I buried my nose in her crack and inhaled her musk. She reeked of lust. I stuck out my tongue and lapped at her juices. My nose glided along her crack as my tongue flicked out to tease her. She flinched as I paused over her crinkled brown star but she did not pull away. Maybe later I would explore that last of her virginities. I came up for air and positioned myself to enter her.

I let her reach between her thighs to grab my cock. It had to be her initiative. After this, there was no turning back.

She guided my shaft little by little into her depths. We held still for a moment to get accustomed to the wonderful sensation of fucking.

It was what we both had wanted all those years ago. Now our shared wish was fulfilled. The tip of my cock lay behind her womb. I had felt her cervix move forward and her vagina stretch to hold the full length of my erect penis. I could feel the movement inside her core as she breathed deeply with the serenity of a master yoga. I would not withdraw until I had left my seed with her. There was no risk of pregnancy at our age. It was all good clean fun. No barriers kept our flesh from molding together as one in the shared intimacy of mating.

I watched my cock slide out as slowly and intentionally as it had slide in until only the tip was held in the lips of her pussy. My shaft was gleaming with her juices. Her body glowed in the neon lights of the city streaming through the thick glass. Cars ebbed and flowed with the traffic signals far below us. We could see the little dots of pedestrians hurrying along unaware of what that moment meant for us. I thrust back into her with an audible smack that sent ripples through her ample buttocks.

She gasped and stiffened. I just thought she was enjoying my cock until she spoke.

"Look!"

Her voice betrayed a hint of fear that confused me. What could be wrong? It had all been so perfect, I thought. She was enjoying herself. The evening had not been rushed. There was no pressure.

I followed the direction of her gaze like a hunter follows the point of his bird dog. Our room was 18 floors above the people below us but only 4 narrow lanes of traffic and 2 sidewalks from an office building across the street. The executives had left for the day but the cleaning staff had just arrived.

The janitor was a young woman. At least, she would be young for us -- perhaps early 30s. She wore a simple blue tunic and skirt. When she turned on all the lights, we could see her in amazing clarity. She had pulled her hair back from her face into a bun. She had a pleasant face but was not beautiful. She was cute in that "girl-next-door" sort of way. We held our breath as she moved about the room collecting coffee cups and bits of trash left over from the day's meetings. Gita must have felt my cock twitch as the young woman bent over to plug in her vacuum cleaner. She had small pert breasts with a firm ass.

She had not seen us. She had not imagined that a couple was pressed up against a window fucking while she went about her daily routine. Perhaps the brightness of the reflections from her side of the office window hid us from view even as it exposed her.

Gita was bent over with my cock stuffed in her pussy. We had dreamed about this moment since we were young. We didn't need any more encouragement to make it a really good fuck, but somehow the sight of a stranger unaware of our presence added excitement to a moment that really couldn't get any more exciting.

"You'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you?"

"Yes. So would Suresh."

Gita rotated her hips slowly, bending my cock around inside her. She cooed with pleasure while I concentrated on holding off as I felt my testicles draw into my body for the final push.

"On my Suresh. My dear, dear husband. I hope you enjoy fucking as much as I do now."

Pressed against a window in a darkened hotel room, we had come to the same realization. It would never be the same after that moment. I could have her whenever I wanted her, but I would have to share her with more than just her husband. Like my wife, she was a woman with a sexual appetite who would be happiest when she was sharing herself and her husband with others. The inhibitions that had held her back were now stripped away.