Second Chance for a First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened then was like a dam bursting. Our unrestrained exertions flooded the room with grunts and slapping flesh as we pounded our bodies together in the urgency of the approaching climax. We crouched down like runners at the starting blocks. Each thrust explosive like a pistol shot at the start of a race. Our bodies were dripping with sweat and our breathing labored as we reached the end of the sprint, each of us wanting to hold out longer than the other. The stench of our rutting was an aphrodisiac that held us clutched together as a single body with two racing hearts and no rational thought.

I threw my head up involuntarily when the first spurt of cum burst from the tip of my cock. I saw her again. The cleaning woman. She was not splayed out on the boardroom table with a broom handle in her cunt. This was not a porn flick. But she had finally seen us and she was watching. She stood with her face close to the window to block out her own reflection. She stood calmly with one hand on her breast moving slowly in tight circles.

I put my hand under Gita's chin as she screamed with the next spurt of cum exploding inside her.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Watch us!!"

I was too gone to care. Gita appeared to enjoy being watched as she climbed to the top of her orgasm step by step.

I held on desperately as she shook uncontrollably in my grasp. Her whole body was pressed against the cool glass of the window. Her breasts expanded in great circles as they flattened against the unyielding but transparent surface. Her ecstatic expression was even more contorted by the pressure of the window against her cheek.

Her body spit out my softened cock with one last spasm before she went limp in my arms. A lewd fart from her fuck hole announced the stream of cum that dropped out on my leg with a plop.

We both leaned against the window now. Our legs were too shaky to hold us upright without support and too weak to let us down gently to the floor. We would catch our breath in a moment.

The young woman could see us clearly. A pale skinned male with grey hair. A dark skinned woman of the same age.

The woman acknowledged our presence with a nod. We smiled at her. Gita waved a greeting. The woman lifted her skirt to show us her plain white cotton panties. She knew it was an invitation that could not be accepted, but it was an invitation nonetheless. Then she turned off the lights and left the room.

We stumbled to the bed not wanting to be out of each other's embrace for even a moment. We snuggled under the sheets in a tangle of arms and legs and kissed warmly. Time seemed to dissolve into a haze.

I don't know how much time had passed when I awoke. The curtains were closed but a sliver of light found its way through a crack along one edge. I heard the clank of serving carts moving along the hallway. Had Alicia ordered rolls and coffee for us? Surely room service would knock first.

Gita had rolled on her side facing away from me. I laid my hand on the warm bare flesh of her thigh. She yawned, rolled over and wrapped her arms around me like it was perfectly normal to lie in bed with a naked man waiting for her husband to return.

"Meet me in the shower in a minute."

I watched her butt jiggle as she rolled out of bed and disappeared around the corner. In a few seconds I heard the tinkle of urine in the toilet, the flush swirling in the bowl and the rush of water from the shower head.

I got up and was urgently aware of my full bladder. More importantly, the bathroom was occupied. I entered with an urge that would not be long suppressed. The shower curtain was pulled around half-way to keep the spray off the floor. Gita sat on the sill of the tub washing her feet.

"I need to use the John."

Gita looked up at me.

"The toilet. I need to pee."

Gita wrinkled her brow.

"So? Pee!"

Then it dawned on her.

"Your wife has never seen you pee? She's watched you have sex with other women, but she has never seen you pee! You are such weird people."

Gita stood up and snapped the curtain closed behind her. I relieved the pressure in my bladder and joined her in the shower.

I was afraid that Gita would have second thoughts in the morning. I was relieved to see that she was perfectly comfortable with the new arrangements.

"You know I want more, don't you."

She made her request sound so ordinary, like suggesting we have dinner again.

"You want to watch me pee?" I opened my mouth in mock horror.

"I don't care one way or another about that." Alicia laughed, and then turned serious again. "I want your cum. I want it in my mouth. I want it in my pussy. I want Suresh to see you inside me. Will Alicia agree?"

"Oh God, Yes! You won't be able to stop her from joining us."

"Do you think Suresh ... you know, do you think he fit in?"

Gita thought back to the party at Molly's cabin. She imagined Suresh lying in a mound of naked bodies at the party with a nipple in his mouth bewildered that the woman's pussy was being filled by another man.

Then she thought about her fantasy. The one she had never told anyone -- not even Suresh. She was suspended in a swing with her legs in stirrups. The room was dark except for a spotlight on her body. She could hear the murmurs of a hidden crowd. Mad with desire she heard herself call out for someone to come forward and fuck her. Men emerged from the shadows one by one until there was a man at each of her limbs and one at her head. She felt their lips on her body nibbling and sucking. Tongues flicked at her. And then, she was filled with an enormous cock. One. Two. Three strokes and then it was gone. Another cock penetrated her. A different length and girth. A different tempo but still: One, Two, Three strokes and then replaced quickly by another. She closed her eyes to savor the delicious sensations. Each of the five men finally released their cum into her ravished body as her screams mingled with the cheers of the crowd. Then she was being relentlessly pounded by a single cock. She opened her eyes in the dream. It was her husband Suresh who stood between her legs smiling.

"Are you listening to me?"

I asked the question because her expression was blank. I had told her that Alicia was the perfect hostess and would have helped Suresh to be comfortable in the group. She would have had his cock in her pussy before the party really got going. If I knew anything about my wife, she would have him loose enough to be dancing with the crowd like a male stripper on ladies night before the evening was over.

"I'm sorry. I was lost in my fantasy. May I share it with you?"

I was stiff again before she finished her story. I was going through the list of lucky studs (besides me, of course) when I felt her go down on her knees and wrap her lips around the head of my cock. I grabbed her head to steady myself and pushed her away reluctantly. This shower was no place to have sex. We would have torn down the shower curtain and simply fallen out with any luck. Worse injuries would follow if we were unlucky.

We finished soaping off. Every nook was thoroughly scrubbed. The attention I paid to her asshole was more than required for good hygiene and my interest did not go unnoticed.

We were in no hurry. The party would have crashed for the night. We did not expect anyone to get up early. We each brushed our teeth standing naked in front of the mirror and sneaking glances at each other.

When we put our toothbrushes back in the glass, I was fully erect.

"I had no idea that brushing my teeth was so sexy."

She touched my cock lightly with her fingers as she spoke. I reached between her legs. She was wet with arousal. My finger slipped in easily.

"Neither did I. Shall we do something about it."

I opened the door for her. She wrapped her hand around my cock as she brushed by me and pulled me after her like a dog on a leash.

Our spouses were sitting on the bed waiting for us. They had let themselves in with Alicia's room key while we were busy in the shower. Their clothes lay in 2 heaps on the floor where they had hurriedly stripped so they could surprise us.

"We thought you'd never come out." Alicia smiled as she turned to Suresh to make her observation. "So I see that Gita shares Steve's love of long hot showers."

Gita spoke before Suresh could answer.

"It is only one of the many pleasures I have shared with your husband." Gita made a point of continuing to stroke my cock as she spoke. "And have you enjoyed my Suresh?"

Alicia did not reply directly to Gita's question. She answered by turning to Suresh and gently pushing him onto his back. His erection, partially hid when he was sitting, now stood straight up as he lay on his back. Alicia swung her leg over his body, lifted herself into a squatting position astride him and planted the tip of his penis in the folds of her pussy.

Some men think their wives look beautiful in high heels or expensive jewelry. Other men prefer revealing lingerie. I think my wife is at her best with a thick cock slowly pushing up into her pussy.

Alicia's answer to Gita's question must have been what Gita wanted to hear, for I was soon on my back next to Suresh with his wife bouncing on my cock.

I looked first at Gita. Her cheeks glowed as she leaned over to kiss my wife. Then I looked at Suresh. He gave me a thumbs up when he saw the look of delight on his wife's face. I turned my attention back to the always amazing sight of another man's cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy.

I felt Alicia's fingers tap lightly on my chest to get my attention. I looked up. She was wearing a devilish grin. I could only imagine what new connection of bodies she would suggest for us.

*****

This story is a composite of multiple experiences over many years. Those involved know who they are. Except for names, every effort has been made to portray people as they were then or are now.

I am definitely a fan of reunions. To me there is nothing more life-affirming than to have an old friend urge me to shove it in her until she cums like the last time we did it.

If you have had the experience that I just described, drop us a line to share the fun. My wife and I like to think we are not the only horny older couple out there who enjoy getting together with old friends to do more than reminisce.