Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good" came the mumbled reply as she increased the speed of her head. "O God, O God, O G...O...D" I groaned and my cock jerked and shot several ropes of cum into Ruth's willing mouth. She didn't slow up until she was sure she had drained me, then licked round the head as she loosed me from her lips. She hadn't lost a drop.

She moved back up to face me and whispered, "Now you'll last longer when we make love." I kissed her deeply, and yes, I could taste the remnants of my cum in her mouth. I didn't care, I just wanted her to know how much I appreciated what she had just done to me.

I rolled her onto her back and kissed down her neck again to her breasts. I pulled on the nightdress and it slipped down below Ruth's breasts. They were small, 34B, but the nipples stood proudly away from the pink, crinkly areolae. Her breasts were crisscrossed with fine scars from her old life. I ran my tongue around the right areola for several circuits before sucking the nipple into my mouth and sucking hard. Ruth nearly went into orbit, she was so sensitive. It seemed unfair to ignore her other breast so I lavished attention on that one too. By the time I stopped sucking her nipple she was gasping.

I slid down the bed and raised the gown until it reached her hips and was bunched in her midriff. I kissed her navel and pushed my tongue into it - she wriggled. I slowly moved lower, kissing and licking my way across her tummy and gently pushed apart her legs. She had shaved, just leaving a red landing strip, with bare lips below.

I kissed the inside of her left thigh, sliding my tongue up the crease between her leg and mound. Then I repeated it on the right leg. Finally, with Ruth quivering under me with anticipation, I licked a long stroke up her vulva from bottom to top. With a groan Ruth's head lashed from side to side.

I used the flat of my tongue to lick repeatedly from bottom to top several times as her outer lips parted. I then speared my tongue as far into her passage as I could get. She was wet, and tasted slightly musky, but divine. Ambrosia, the nectar of the god, must have tasted like this. As I plunged my tongue into Ruth my nose was rubbing her clit. Ruth started to push back, grinding her clit against my face. I moved up and caught her by now prominent clit between my lips and sucked. Ruth's hips came off the bed as she arched her back. A few rapid flicks of my tongue across her bud and she screamed and came. My chin was suddenly soaked as Ruth let loose as stream of juice. I kept licking until Ruth pushed my head away. "Too sensitive," she gasped.

I circled her hips with my arms and kissed her tummy, then rested my head there as she slowly came back to earth. Once she stopped shaking she caught my arm and pulled me up to kiss. We cuddled for a few minutes, then mush have dosed off. Ruth woke me about an hour later getting out of bed to go to the toilet. I poured us the remains of the champagne. Ruth returned, and slipped into bed. She kissed me then said, "Your beard is all sticky, go and wash your face."

"Your fault, you made it sticky," I replied.

With a smile she countered, "You made me make it sticky though, so it's really your own fault." I got up and washed my face. When I came back I noticed the nightgown on the floor by the bed.

We started kissing, our tongue playing hide and seek in each other's mouths, whilst our hands explored the other's body. I found as small area on Ruth's left shoulder that was intensely sensitive, ticklish - she squirmed when I caressed it and moaned sensuously when I leaned across and played with it with my tongue. "O God Mark, that feels... " She didn't finish the sentence, just groaned again and buried her head in the pillow.

I pulled her hips over so he was fully lying on her front and started to rub her back, slow firm strokes circling round her shoulder blades, then long strokes down to her lower back. I then moved onto her buttocks and massaged her lovely, sexy bum. It was too much for me too and with my left hand I flipped her hair away from her neck and kissed hard at the nape, nipping with me teeth whilst my right hand slipped between Ruth's legs and I slipped 2 fingers into her wet, slippery love tunnel.

She rotated her pelvis to push back against my fingers as I sawed them back and forth inside her. She was tight. Despite having given birth, three years of abstinence had made her like a virgin again. She rolled onto her back. "Make love to me Mark" she whispered.

I slipped between her legs - my cock was nestled between her thighs. As I kissed her again, out tongues sliding against each other, I slid up the bed until my cockhead was gentle easing apart her outer lips. Ruth rolled her hips and I slipped into the start of her passage. She was tight, but wet. I rocked back and forth and Ruth kept rotating her pelvis up and down and I gradually slipped further in until I bottomed out and my pubic bone was mashed against hers. "God Ruth, that feels so good." "Make me yours, my love" Ruth groaned, "I want to feel you cum."

I wanted to last, and with Ruth's earlier efforts with her mouth I didn't explode immediately, but she was so tight and hot and wet I knew I was still not going to last that long. I tried to think of something else - started doing maths in my head, the 27 times table. It was no use, the sensations going through my groin were just too exquisite.

Fortunately Ruth was in a similar place to me - "Feels so...so, wonderful" she sighed, Then I felt her internal muscles clench, she groaned "I'm cumming" and I felt my groin become very wet again. It was too much, my scrotum drew up, I felt that old tingling sensation and I erupted. It was so intense it was almost painful. I managed to say "I love you" through gritted teeth, then collapsed onto Ruth. Her arms came round me and held me tight. After a couple of minutes I went to lift myself off Ruth, I must be squashing her.

Her arms tightened. "Don't move yet, please. It feels so good to have you there."

"Aren't I too heavy?" I asked.

"Not yet," she whispered into my ear.

I felt myself soften and slipped out of Ruth, but we continued to lie as we had been. I was so relaxed. This felt so good, so right. After another few minutes I got up and went and washed myself, brought a damp flannel out and wiped Ruth clean, then we just cuddled close. We made love another twice through the night - four times in one night! Not bad for a middle aged man. As long as Ruth didn't think that was the norm!

The next day we wandered round central London, has lunch in Covent Garden. I bought Ruth a couple of new dresses in Monsoon and we bought some specialist teas from Whittards. Really we just wanted to wander. We got back to the hotel mid afternoon, changed and went out for a pre-show dinner then onto the theatre to watch Miss Saigon. Amazing and emotional musical, Ruth was in tears before the end, and my eyes weren't much better. It was a nice night, so we decided to walk back.

There was a cocktail bar just one minutes walk from the theatre so we popped in and had champagne cocktails. The atmosphere was lively but we just sat close together and held hands. Afterwards we meandered down Shaftesbury Avenue back to the Ritz. We went into The Rivoli Bar, their cocktail bar, and enjoyed a nightcap before heading back to our room.

Our second night as man and wife was much more relaxed, Ruth was more sure of herself, less self conscious of her scars. Me, I knew I could still perform, make Ruth cum, keep her satisfied. We only made love once, but enjoyed lots of exploring of each other's bodies beforehand. Again the climax for both of us was intense, exhausting. We slept cuddled together.

Monday saw us check out and head back up the road to the Midlands and family. We wanted the chance to spend a couple more days with Sarah and James and with Pete before they flew abroad again. And if I'm honest Ruth was getting a bit antsy at not seeing 'her children'. We had become such a family that we wanted to be with Emma and Rosie.

So what of the future. Children - not ours with Ruth's previous sterilisation op. She could try for reversal but she says there are so many children out there like Rosie that need loving parents, do we really need to make them ourselves! It won't be long before Emma flies the nest, although she will always have a home and family here. I can imagine coming home one day and finding Ruth feeding another young child, a companion for Rosie.

My life - I've gone from someone who was money rich and life poor to a man with endless riches, the riches you get with a loving wife and family. Money does make life easier but if I lost it all tomorrow I would still consider myself a rich, and blessed, man.

All four of us, Ruth and I, Emma and Rosie, have been given second chances. We intend to make the most of them.