Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenga32
Jenga32
7 Followers

She writhed under his mouth. Her moans of ecstasy become increasingly louder, drowning out the TV. Her hips couldn't keep still as she felt the pleasure surging through her body, becoming ever more unbearable as he devoured her. Suddenly the wave crashed over her and she felt the bliss of her orgasm pour through her body. She shook and shivered as she came back to reality. When she opened her eyes it was to see Colin looking at her with a predatory gleam.

He kissed his way up her body, again paying extra attention to her breasts. He continued up and kissed her, settling himself between her legs. The denim of his jeans was harsh against her most sensitive skin. She couldn't imagine how he was suffering with his erection still trapped inside the unyielding fabric.

Colin was in heaven and hell at the same time. His cock was harder than it had ever been in his life, and it was being strangled by the jeans that he still wore. Rubbing it against her drenched pussy while he kissed her was not making things any easier. He simultaneously groaned and sighed in relief when he felt her hands at the waist of his jeans, working to free him.

Rebecca pushed at Colin for him to get up so she could finish undressing him. She got his jeans open and he stood up to take them off. His dick stood straight out from his body, the tip already moist with precum. She took his shaft in her hand and started stroking him, but Colin put his hand on top of her to stop. When she looked up at him questioningly he shook his head.

"I need to be inside you" was all he said.

She squeezed him in her hand and smiled knowingly, a smile as old as Eve. "I need you too."

He quickly found his pants and pulled out a condom and put it on. Rebecca eyed him impishly and commented "seems like someone was hoping to get lucky tonight."

"A guy can hope," he grinned sheepishly.

She beckoned him closer to her and pushed him down so he was sitting on the sofa and promptly straddled him again. This time she used her hand to guide his turgid cock into her pussy, still wet from her orgasm just minutes before. Slowly she lowered herself onto him, his thick member pushing inside of her swollen folds. She felt full, stretched to the limit. It was one of the most delicious feelings she'd had in her life.

She finally took him all in as her ass came to rest on his balls. She squeezed her inner muscles around him, causing Colin to breath in sharply. It felt so good. His hands on her hips encouraged her to start moving, which she did in a lazy up and down movement. She placed her hands on his shoulder for balance and arched her back forward so that her nipples were just in front of his mouth.

Colin obliged the silent request and began licking and sucking Rebecca's breasts, alternating between one and the other. She continued to ride him slowly, lifting off until just the head of his cock was inside her and then sliding back down to the root. His hands on her hips started urging her to move faster which she did, increasing the tempo.

The sound of their harsh breathing and moans of pleasure filled the room. Sweat gathered on their bodies as Rebecca continued to ride Colin. Colin felt the pressure grow in his balls, felt them tighten and knew he was getting close to exploding. Not wanting to have this time with Rebecca end just yet, he increased his grip on her hips to slow her down and finally stop.

He kissed her deeply, tongues twining and exploring each other's mouths as he held her impaled on his thick, hard dick. While they kissed Rebecca continued to work her inner muscles around him, squeezing and releasing. Colin couldn't resist that and started ramming into her hard, much harder and faster than she had been riding him.

Rebecca gripped his shoulders for balance and held on tight. Colin's cock pistoning into her pussy had her moaning nonstop until finally she screamed out her release. Her channel spasmed around Colin, milking him as her orgasm took over and her body shook with the strength of her release.

Colin managed to stroke into her a few more times before it was too much and he exploded inside her, his balls draining out into the condom. His strokes slowed down until they were both still, her forehead resting against his, her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist as they tried to catch their breath. They smiled at each other and he kissed her slowly, leisurely while his hands ran up and down her back.

After a few moments they separated, and Colin went off to dispose of the condom. When he came back, Rebecca was lying on the sofa, still naked. She smiled at him and asked "Out of curiosity, just how many condoms did you have ready with you tonight?"

Colin picked up his pants and withdrew another 3 wrappers, smiling smugly. Rebecca's eyes widened in surprise and then her lips curved in a knowing smile. Neither of them got much sleep that night, though both were grateful that a second chance had saved a night that could have ended in disaster.

Jenga32
Jenga32
7 Followers
12