Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have sunscreen if you want Zoe. From your fair skin it looks as though you don't sunbathe a lot."

"I hadn't thought of that - yes I think I need some protection." I went down into the cabin and grabbed a bottle of SPF30. I offered it to her and watched as she rubbed the cream on her legs and arms. If she looked she would have seen the bulge in my shorts as she rubbed lotion all over her breasts - they were so firm they hardly moved.

"Would you mind doing my back please?"

"Not at all." She handed me the lotion and caught a quick glimpse of my erection inside my shorts. I rubbed the lotion on her back and around her sides all the way down to her bikini bottoms. She shuddered a little as my hands rubbed around her slender neck.

"I think you're good to go Zoe."

"Thanks David. You have such a gentle touch." Hmm that was an unexpected comment, I thought. She stretched out on her back and closed her eyes. I sat in the stern sipping a beer - watching Zoe and thinking how lucky I was to have met her and even more lucky that she wasn't averse to dating a man old enough to be her father.

An hour later I walked back to the foredeck where she was no laying on her stomach.

"Zoe I think we should head back in."

"Okay." She got up and put her bra and kimono back on and sat in the stern as I piloted the boat back home. I tied up at the boathouse and helped her get off the boat but as she put her foot on the edge of the dock she slipped and I grabbed her so she would fall and pulled her to me. She looked up at me and I couldn't resist those lips any more. I kissed her and was excited as she put her arm around my neck. We stood there - our lips locked together until she finally broke free.

"I've been wanting you to do that since our second date." She said breathless.

"No more than I Zoe but I wasn't sure you wanted me to."

"Oh God yes, maybe I was too reserved." We walked hand in hand back to the house.

"We're having dinner at seven so what would you like to do for the next few hours?"

"I'd really like to take a nap as the sun has made me tired. Could you please wake me at five."

"Sure I can. You go right ahead."

"David."

"Yes."

"I really enjoyed today - thank you." She started to climb the stairs. "By the way, how formal are we dressing this evening?"

"You can come as you are. Seriously it's not a black tie dinner - just dress as casual as you like. I'll probably where gray slacks and an open neck shirt."

While Zoe napped I called my daughter.

"Hi honey it's dad."

"Hey daddy." She still called me daddy after all these years. "How are you doing?"

"I'm just chipper honey."

"Wow daddy you sound different - what's up?"

"Well I am having dinner with a beautiful weekend guest this evening."

"You're dating someone? What's her name and tell me all about her."

"Her name is Zoe and she's an engineer and I met her in Charlotte and she is gorgeous."

"Wow she sounds like a nice lady. When do I get to meet her?"

"Well she'll be here next weekend so all of you can meet her. There's one more thing I have to tell you about her though."

"What's that daddy?"

"She's twenty four." There was complete silence on the other end. "Anya - you still there?"

"Twenty four daddy? She's younger than me."

"I know sweetheart but you have to meet her. I know what you're thinking."

"What am I thinking?"

"That she's a gold digger and she's not. I did some digging and she is fairly wealthy as she and her mother were the beneficiaries of a four million life insurance policy when her father was killed in an auto accident."

"Daddy I wasn't thinking that at all. I was thinking how a relationship between a fifty year old man and a twenty four year old woman could last. You know I'm always trying to look out for you."

"Anya, I'm old enough to look after myself so ease up - please."

"Okay daddy but you know I love you and care for you."

"I know honey and I love you too." I hung up. Next weekend is going to be interesting I thought.

***************************

~ FIVE ~

At five o'clock I went to Zoe's room to wake her. The bedroom door was open and I walked in. She was lay on top of the covers still in her bikini. I looked at the gentle rise and fall of her breasts and I got a nice tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach as I remembered the kiss in the boathouse. I gently shook her shoulder.

She stirred and rubbed her face.

"Mmm that was a nice dream you just roused me from."

"Sorry Zoe. but it's five o'clock."

"Okay David I'll be down in half an hour. I need to shower and fix my hair and I didn't bring a hair dryer."

"There's on in the bathroom." I left her and went back to the kitchen where Andre - the chef was getting dinner ready.

"I'm cooking a nice lobster risotto Mr. Johnston as you said not too heavy."

"Perfect Andre." I went to my room on the ground floor, showered and dressed. When I went back to the great room I saw Zoe on the terrace. She was dressed in the same dress she wore on our second date - the blue sheath dress and stilettos. I took two glasses of Chardonnay out to the terrace and handed her one.

"Wow I remember that dress Zoe - you look so beautiful."

"Thanks David."

"But something is missing."

"What am I missing?" I took the box containing the necklace out of my pocket and handed it to her.

"What's this David?"

"A beautiful gift for a beautiful woman." She gasped as she opened the box and took out the necklace and laid it in her palm.

"My goodness David this is gorgeous."

"The sapphire is from Khuzestan and the necklace is over a hundred and twenty years old."

"The blue matches my dress perfectly. This is very strange because as I was driving up her yesterday I realized I had forgotten my necklace. This is so beautiful David. Thank you so much." She stood up and put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on my lips. I put the necklace on her.

"There - a beautiful gem for a beautiful woman." At that moment Andre said dinner was ready so we sat next to each other at the large dining room table.

"I called my daughter today and I think you can expect a lot of scrutiny next weekend so I hope you're up to it."

"Why's that?"

"Well when I told her your age she was a little shocked to say the least."

"I'm sure she was - it shocked me a little when I realized I was having feelings for you."

I ate a wonderful meal made all the more wonderful by having Zoe sitting next to me. Andre cleared the dishes and before he left he told us he had left us two lime sorbets in the fridge. I retrieved them and we sat on the terrace and enjoyed them.

At nine thirty we went and sat on the sofa. My arm was around her shoulders and her head lay on my chest as we enjoyed each other's silence. She looked up at me and smiled. I put my hand to her face - caressing her.

"I feel like the luckiest man in the world Zoe, sitting here with the most beautiful, most gorgeous smartest young woman in my arms." She put her hand around my neck and pulled my lips to hers. Her tongue flitted along my lips and probed my mouth. I dropped my hand to her breast and squeezed it gently though her dress. She responded by pushing her body against mine - her hand found my erection in my pants caressing it rubbing her fingers along its shaft.

"Take me to bed David." I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. We sat on the bed.

"I have to tell you Zoe that when I married my wife she was only the second woman who had shared my bed and I haven't had sex in five years and I'm a little nervous." She held my hand in hers.

"Contrary to what you may think of the lifestyles of young people these days, You will be my second lover. I was involved with a man while I was in engineering school and he happened to be my fifty year old teacher. So I'm just as nervous as you David."

She got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I got undressed and slipped under the covers. A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom turning off the light. The lamp on the bedside table illuminated her as she walked to the bed wearing just her panties.

She walked to the bedside table and put down a foil condom pouch.

"Zoe I will wear that if you want me to, but I had a vasectomy twenty years ago if pregnancy is what you're concerned about."

"Yes that was what I was concerned about as I'm not on the pill - you don't have to wear it." She walked around the end of the bed.

"I know I'm repeating myself Zoe but you are so beautiful." She slipped under the covers and lay beside me.

"It may have been modesty on your part but thanks for leaving your panties on."

"Why David?"

"Because I happen to believe that taking a woman's bra and panties off is one of the most erotic acts. My wife used to do it all the time as she knew I loved it." She kicked the covers off us.

"Be my guest." I got to the bottom of the bed and carefully and slowly pulled her panties - exposing her the top of her mons - sparsely covered in small curls of blond hair. I pulled a little more exposing the top of her vulva where her clitoris was just visible. I pulled a little more - showing her fleshy outer labia and thin inner labia. I finally took them off. Zoe was looking at me with bemusement.

"I love watching you looking at my pussy - it was so erotic."

"I love looking at your pussy - I wanted to savor every moment and now I'm going to savor you." She giggled - it was a very sexy giggle and she cupped her crotch with both hands. I kissed each of her knuckles on the back of one hand - she removed it. I inhaled the musky sweetness of her vagina. I kissed the knuckles on the back of her other hand - she removed it. She opened her legs as I lifted her knees - offering me full access to her. I buried my head between her thighs and pushed my tongues between her lips and tasted the inside of her petals.

She gasped and held my head as I explored her clit which responded to my gentle licks.

"Oh David that feels so good - it's been quite a few years since a man has pleasured me there." I explored more of her cleft - her vagina was moist with her whitish cream. I lapped it up and probed the opening with my tongue. Her breaths were getting shorter with every flick of my tongue against her now fully exposed clit. It was the largest of the women I'd slept with.

"I need you inside me David." Sliding up so my head was resting on the pillow besides her, I guided my penis into her vagina. She inhaled sharply as I penetrated her - the tight entrance yielding to me. I pulled out a little and then back in - just half way letting her adjust to my girth. She put her legs around my hips and pulled me all the way - her vaginal muscles clamped around my shaft.

"Oh gawd you feel so good inside me, stay there and let me enjoy the moment." We lay together with my penis buried deep inside her. Then she started to hump me and I returned her urges with my own - we fucked each other for five minutes as I squeezed her hard nipples. She was rapidly reaching her orgasm and I was amazed that I had not cum yet as she was so tight.

She made little short noises from the back of her throat - not an 'ugh' but more like a 'huh' which matched my thrusts into her. They became more rapid until -

"Ohhh gawd don't stop - don't stop - don't stop." Came in rapid fire succession as her orgasm washed through her body. She held me tight with her thighs around my waist - pushing her crotch into mine with every thrust. Then she held me inside her while her orgasm faded.

"Oh David you're a wonderful lover." I kissed her all over her face and neck. I started my thrusting again to reach my climax.

"You haven't cum yet - I'm sorry I was so wrapped up in my own orgasm that I forgot about yours."

"That's okay Zoe I loved watching your get yours - I'm not greedy."

"Let me do it on top of you." She slid from under me and I turned on my back. She straddled me and guided me into her and started rubbing her cleft back and forth thrusting me in and out. I reached up and rubbed her nipples between my finger and thumb. She threw her head back - increasing her thrusts.

"I'm almost there Zoe." I pushed into her - pulling her down to me and held her as I felt the waves of my orgasm spurt my semen deep into her. I was finally spent and my flaccid penis plopped out of her. She rolled onto her side with her right leg over mine - pushing the cleft of her pussy into my thigh. Her arm across my chest. We slept.

***************************

~ SIX ~

At five the next morning. Zoe was in the same position as the night before. I carefully put her arm down by her side and gently lifted her leg and slid off the bed. I went into the bathroom to pee, pulled on a pair of boxers and walked to the kitchen. After brewing coffee I took my cup onto the terrace to enjoy the cool early morning. Zoe came outside with a coffee, put it on the table and sat on my lap and kissed me. The flap of her kimono lay open exposing her breast - she was naked underneath.

"Good morning lover." She rubbed her fingers through my tousled hair.

"Morning Zoe - you smell so good - from last night."

"Last night was incredible David. You gave me a huge orgasm. I can't wait until next week when we can do it again and I promise to make you come first."

"I can't wait either." She sat beside me and we stayed there for an hour until she said she needed to take a shower.

"Okay I'll fix breakfast - same as yesterday okay?"

"That'll be fine - thanks."

After breakfast I showered and we took another boat ride but this time just a leisurely lap around the lake that took all of three hours. Back in the house I fixed some tuna melt sandwiches which we consumed with a beer on the terrace.

"You know David, apart from your bed, this is my most favorite place in the house."

"I know what you mean Zoe - one is hot and steamy and the other is cool and dry." She laughed.

At four she said she needed to be getting back to Charlotte as she had prep work to do before a big project meeting on Monday morning.

"I don't want to see you go Zoe. This weekend was one of the best."

"I know David and I'm sad to have to leave but you understand don't you?"

"Of course I do." I loaded her case in the car and kissed her through the open window.

"Bye David."

"Bye Zoe."

I was lost the whole week - I moped around the house by day and slept in the bed at night where I could smell where she had lay. I called her a few times in the evenings and we talked about her day. I was slowly falling in love with this woman.

***************************

~ SEVEN ~

On Friday afternoon Anya, Jacob and little Davy rolled up at four. I hugged and kissed Anya and little Davy jumped into my open arms.

"Hello guy, good to see you all again. Come on in." Anya and Davy followed me in while Jacob grabbed their bags.

"When will Zoe be here daddy?"

"Probably around six - depending if she could get away from the office. She is heading up a large project - her first in fact and it's a lot of responsibility." Jacob came in and took the cases to the guest bedrooms. I had already changed the sheets and towels in the one Zoe had used.

"I'm still in shock daddy that you're dating a twenty-four year old. Will Davy have to share a room with her?"

"That won't be necessary." Anya's jaw dropped.

"You're sleeping with her?"

"Okay enough already Anya. Since when do I have to check in with my daughter before I take a woman to my bed?"

"Sorry daddy I didn't mean to come across like that. I'm happy for you really I am. It was just the double whammy of you dating a twenty-four year old woman and then telling me you're sleeping with her."

"That's okay Anya - just please keep an open mind - okay, and no jaw dropping facials."


"Okay. Come and give your daughter a big hug."

At six I heard Zoe's car coming down the driveway. I walked out to meet her. We hugged and kissed.

"Zoe, this week has just dragged by. Am I so so glad to see you."

"Me too David. I was getting all excited driving up here and yet had butterflies in my tummy."

"You'll be fine sweetheart - and by the way my daughter knows we are sleeping together as she asked if my grandson Davy was going to share a room with you." We laughed as we walked into the house. Anya was there to greet us and for a moment I thought her jaw was going to drop but she stopped at the last second.

"Anya, this is Zoe - Zoe this is my daughter Anya." The two women embraced and exchanged kisses on the cheeks.

"I've heard so much about you Anya - it's nice to finally meet you."

"Me too Zoe. My you are more beautiful than daddy described you and he was pretty specific."

"Thanks Anya - you're very kind." Jacob came downstairs with Davy in tow.

"Jacob come and meet Zoe." Jacob walked over and shook Zoe's hand.

"Hi Zoe, glad we all could meet you." Zoe stooped down.

"And you must be Davy." Davy, normally very shy ran over and hugged her. Anya looked at me and Jacob.

"Wow Zoe, he almost never does that. He has taken to you right away."

"He's such as cute little fella."

"Why don't you all go on the terrace and grab some drinks while I get Zoe's bag."

"If you all don't mind I think I'll go and get out of these office clothes into something more comfortable." She headed off to my bedroom.

Anya turned as I was bout to go out to the car and mouthed.

"She's gorgeous."

I mouthed back. "I know."

I got Zoe's bag out of the trunk and took it to my bedroom where Zoe was waiting. We kissed passionately and I left her to change. Out on the terrace everyone was standing around talking. Jacob handed me a beer and a few minutes later Zoe came out and stood next to me. She had put on a pair of white capris and what looked like one of my blue dress shirts with the top five buttons undone. I put my arm around her waist and kissed her neck. She gently patted the side of my face.

Davy ran over and put his arm around Zoe's leg.

"Well you seem to have wowed all generations of the Johnston family."

"Glass of wine Zoe?" Jacob asked.

"Yes please - white."

"So David tells me you're an engineer too." Anya said.

"Yes that's right and I went to the same school as my dad and David - Clemson."

"So how did you and daddy meet?" Uh oh. Zoe and I hadn't talked about that. I hope she thinks on her feet. I squeezed her waist a little.

"David was staying at a hotel in Charlotte and I was attending a engineering conference. We were on break and I bumped into him the hallway - I mean literally bumped into him - well if was a sort of mutual bump really. Anyway he was a real gentleman and helped me pick up the contents of my bag that got dumped."

"Oh how sweet." Anya replied. I rubbed Zoe's bottom - I could feel her panties through the thin cotton. She put her hand behind her back and hoisted mine back to her waist.

"Anyway he asked me was I attending the conference and I told him I was and then he said he was a retired mechanical engineer and we discovered we both graduated from Clemson. We hit if off right away. David is such a kind soul and a true gentleman. He asked for my phone number but I refused.

"You refused?"

"Yes and later I had second thoughts as I just couldn't get him out of my head so I talked to the concierge and he told me David was a regular so I gave him my phone number to give to him and as they say - the rest is history."

"Ah that is such a romantic story." Anya said. "Let me guess where he took you on your first date - Upstream."

"Yes how did you guess?"

"It's his favorite - he used to take us there when mom was alive."

"Listen guys can we do pizza and beer tonight - I've got Andre coming in to cook dinner for us tomorrow.?" Everyone nodded. As I went off to call in an order I saw Anya take Zoe's arm and led her away on the other end of the terrace.