Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed the last of my semen out and licked it off. I pulled her body to mine and kissed her - my tongue probing her mouth tasting my cum on her tongue and lips.

"Zoe. Oh God Zoe. I have never experience such intense pleasure at the hands of a woman. Or I should say at the lips of a woman - you are incredible. I can't believe I'm only your second lover."

"I know - it surprised me too. It's as if it wasn't me but another me - if you know what I mean. What I was doing seemed so natural - like I'd done it a thousand times before. I've never had a man's penis in my mouth before and certainly not swallowed his semen. You sure gave me a lot and it tasted so good."

"I didn't think you were going to let me cum in your mouth but I'm glad you did as it was incredible - not as intense as cumming inside your pussy, just so much more different. God you are an amazing woman. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I thank God that you came into my empty life. I love you more than words can describe Zoe."

"I love that you are so romantic David. I love that you treat me with respect - that you are always doing little things to please me. I have a very good friend Michelle and when I told her about you, do you know what she said? I half expected her to say 'why an older man when you can have any man you want' - but she didn't - she said 'I'm so glad you're happy Zoe - if you love him that's all that matters - go for it.' I asked her if I should put myself out there with the chance of getting hurt by telling you how I felt about you. She said 'if you don't then you will never know'."

"Zoe I'm so glad you did."

***************************

~ NINE ~

The following Monday I called my urologist and made an appointment for the following Thursday to have my vasectomy reversed. I was told it was an outpatient procedure and to avoid sex for at least a week. On Tuesday I drove to Charlotte and visited a jewelers to pick out an engagement ring. I chose a two carat heart shaped diamond that they told me was very difficult to cut. It was flanked by quarter carat sapphires and set in white gold.

I rested up all day Friday after my operation that my urologist said went fine. At six thirty Zoe drove up and I hobbled out to greet her.

"What's wrong David?"

"I'm a little sore after my procedure yesterday." She had a concerned look on her face. "I had a vasectomy reversal op and my doctor said it went fine - but no sex this weekend I'm afraid." She hugged and kissed me.

"Oh darling why didn't you tell me. I'm going to take care of you this weekend - we'll play nurse and patient."

"You are such a tease Zoe. Sorry but you'll have to carry your own case in - and judging by the size of it, you've packed for a month."

"I figured why should I bring clothes up every Friday and take them home every Sunday - why not leave them here. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind - of course not. There's one empty closet in our bedroom that cries out for women's clothes."

"There you go again - our bedroom - I do love you David."

After Zoe had unpacked and hung her clothes in what was my wife's closet, we sat on the terrace.

"What can I get you to drink David?"

"Well it's been over twenty four hours since my op so I can have alcohol, so an Absolut martini please." She came back out with my martini and a gin and tonic for her.

"David thank you for having the op - you have made me so happy that we can have children."

"Zoe. You can make me happy as well."

"What do you mean David - don't I make you happy." She had a slightly worried look on her face. I took the ring that was in my pocket and held it up to her.

"Sorry that I can't get down on one knee right now, but will you marry me Zoe?" She burst into tears and hugged me.

"I love you David and would be so happy to be your wife." I slipped the ring on her finger.

"It's so gorgeous - I've never seen a heart-shaped diamond."

"There's a bottle of champagne in the fridge and two glasses on the kitchen counter. Why don't you bring them out and we can celebrate." She returned and I opened the bottle and poured two glasses.

"Here's to us Zoe."

"I need to call my mom. I spoke to her a week ago and told her all about you and she's dying to meet you." Zoe called her mother while I dialed Anya's number.

"Hi Anya - it's dad her."

"Hi daddy, how are you?"

"I'm fine honey. I just asked Zoe to marry me and she said yes." I could hear Anya crying.

"I'm so happy for you daddy. I love you."

"I love you too baby, see you soon."

Zoe cooked a simple dinner of chicken and roasted potatoes with gravy. Afterwards we sat in the great room.

"I spoke to Mr. Davis this week about going freelance and he said he would consider it but he didn't see why not as long as I had professional liability insurance. When I told him I was dating you he was very surprised but said some nice things about you."

"That's great news honey. I'll start getting your office ready for you."

"Thank you David. I'm looking forward to being with you all the time and not just at the weekends. Mrs. Zoe Johnston - I like the sound of that. Do you think Anya would be my maid of honor and Davy the ring bearer?"

"I'm sure she would love to. Wow I just thought of something."

"What's that?"

"My grandson will attend my wedding."

"By the way I golfing buddy of mine has a daughter who is a professional wedding planner and she lives in Charlotte. I'll give you her number."

"That's great as I'll be busy at the office. I was thinking maybe we'll have the wedding two months from now - that'll be mid July - that okay with you?"

"Yes that's fine - if I had my way it would be tomorrow."

"Can we drive to Savannah next weekend to visit my mom - she's dying to see us?"

"Better yet, another of my golfing buddies has a small plane. I'll see if he'll fly us down."

At ten I said I was going to turn in.

"I've finished my period in case you want to play with me."

"I may not be able to have sex but I'd love to play with you." She went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got into bed. When she came out she was wearing a fresh pair of panties and a new bra.

"You remembered."

"I too find it erotic when you take my underwear off." She came over and knelt on the bed between my legs. I put my arms around her and squeezed her cheeks. She smelled of fresh roses.

"You have the sexiest ass Zoe."

"So do you David."

Unhooking her bra, I slipped my hands under the open ends and moved them around the front and cupped her breasts - her nipples pressed into my palms.

"Can I play with your nipples?"

"As much as you want."

I took her bra off and she lay down beside me. Her nipples were hard and erect. I licked around her areola and sucked her nipple into my mouth and gently bit it. She gasped and ran her fingers through me hair. I pinched one nipple with my finger and thumb while I sucked and bit the other. She was moaning loudly and breathing fast as she climbed her orgasm - then she held my head tight against her breasts as she climaxed.

"I'm amazed that you had an orgasm from me biting your nipples. I hope you're not a sadist." She laughed.

"No way - but I did tell you." It wasn't as intense an orgasm as when you're inside me but it was a nice one nonetheless. Any orgasm you give me is wonderful. "

"Lay on you side, I want to spoon you." She turned over and I put my arm around her - my hand went down the front of her panties and cupped her mound. She took a sharp intake of breath as my middle finger found her moist opening. I slipped my finger all the way in and massaged her clit with my thumb.

"Oh God that feels so darn good. I wish it was your penis instead of your finger but I'll take it any way I can."

I hooked my finger inside her vagina - rubbing her inside while my thumb pressed and rubbed her clit. She was rapidly coming to her second orgasm as she squeezed my hand between her thighs.

"Oh David David I'm cumming again oh oh oh - oh gawd." She quieted. "I love my orgasms. Being so in love with you makes them so much more intense."

"Zoe I want to eat your pussy but I can't lay on my stomach."

She took the hint. She took off her panties and straddled my face. Her smell was intoxicating - a mixture of sweetness and musk and rose petal bath oil. I put my hands on her behind squeezing her cheeks as my tongue lapped the cream in her cleft. I inserted two fingers into her vagina - searching for her g-spot. I heard a sharp intake of breath.

"Yes yes yes David - you found it."

She was gently bucking my face as my tongues licked around her clit and my fingers massaged her g-spot. She was pinching her nipples as she got her third orgasm.

"Oh yes yes yes - I'm cumming - oh God I'm cumming David."

She dropped down - her elbows on the bed - her crotch in my face as she panted through her orgasm. She climbed off and lay beside me. Her body was glistening with sweat.

"My God David - you're killing me. That was the most orgasms I've ever had in one night."

"I'm jealous - I don't even get one."

"Oh sorry darling. I'll make up for it next week."

I spooned her as we drifted into sleep.

***************************

~ TEN ~

The following Friday, I picked Zoe up a little earlier at her office and we drove to the General Aviation park at Charlotte-Douglass International airport where my pal Tony was waiting in the lounge.

"Hi Tony this my fiancé Zoe."

"Hi Zoe - why you would want to marry this bum I don't know."

"It's because he's a good lover." We all laughed.

"Flight plan is filed - we're all ready to go."

We had a wonderful flight to Savannah airport. Tony said he was going to stay until Sunday as he had a tee time at Harbour Towne golf course. I picked up a rental car and we drove highway 21 into Savannah. Zoe gave me directions to her mother' house. We arrived at I parked and we walked to the front door. Her mother greeted us. She was almost just an older version of Zoe - slightly taller - a little plumper - blond hair - a very attractive woman.

She hugged and kissed Zoe. She took my hands and opened her arms and looked at me.

"So this is the love of your life? I can see why - he's quite handsome."

"Yes mom this is my fiancé and your future son-in-law David. David this is my mom Maggie"

I kissed the back of her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you mother." Zoe chuckled.

"Oh stop it." Maggie said. "It's Maggie or Margaret if you like. Come on in."

She led us into the parlor. "How old is this house Margaret?"

"Almost seventy-five years. I love it but am always concerned about hurricanes. The last one - Hugo wreaked a lot of damage."

She showed me around and told us that the two guest rooms are ready. Zoe whispered something in her mother's ear. She looked back at me and smiled.

Margaret was as charming as Zoe and she cooked us a wonderful meal - after which we walked the streets of the historic district. Zoe and I went to bed in the guest bedroom - the one furthest away from her mother's room. As soon as we were inside I grabbed her and threw her on the bed - the headboard hit the wall.

"Shush David mom will hear us."

"I don't care I want you and I want you now."

I unzipped her jeans and pulled them off. She squealed.

"Shush your mom will hear you Zoe."

"I don't care. I want you to take me and I want it now."

She pulled her shirt over her head. I unhooked her bra and pulled the straps off her outstretch arms that said take me. I turned her over on the bed and pulled her toward me - her knees on the bed, I pulled he cotton panties down to her knees.

"Don't move." She was giggling at my actions. I quickly got out of my clothes and held her hips as my penis found her furrow and the moist hole at its base.

"Oh my God - you're going to rape me." She giggled. "No sir don't rape me I'm a virgin." She giggled again.

"Shut up you little cock teaser. I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget." She giggled.

She gasped as I pushed into her. I pushed all the way in - her open cheeks revealing something I had not seen before - her beautiful pink puckered ass. It was so inviting - I rubbed it with the pad of my thumb.

"Oh please sir not my ass - please no." She couldn't stop giggling.

I heard a knock at the door. It was her mom.

"Everything okay in there - do you have all you need?"

Zoe stifled a laugh and tried to keep her voice calm and keep from laughing.

"Yes thank you mom I've got everything I need." She said as she was fondling my scrotum.

"Okay I'm going to bed now - goodnight." Her footsteps retreated into the end of the hall and I heard her bedroom door close.

"Oh my God we were almost caught." Zoe said. "Where were we - oh yes you were raping a virgin."

The sex was fantastic as I pulled her hips toward me - plunging into her. She really needed no help as she was pushing her bottom into my thrusts. We both climaxed together. A few minutes later she was composed again. I pulled up her panties.

"Now go on little girl - run home to mommy." She giggled again.

"Oh gawd David that was fantastic sex. We must do that more often I can be your slut and talk dirty to you. I loved it when you rubbed my ass. I've heard some of my female friends say they love anal sex and others say they didn't. Wanna try it some time?"

"I'm up for anything that turns you on babe."

"Hmm, that's the first time you called me that."

"What?"

"Babe - I like it."

"Why?"

"Dunno - just do."

"Why because you could be my baby?"

"God no David - I didn't mean it like that - sorry."

"That's okay Zoe - I'm just playing with you. Oh jeez I just love you so much. I am just glad we could have real sex again."

"Oh - so me giving you an incredible blow job the other week was not real sex?"

"No Zoe - I didn't mean it like that - sorry."

"That's okay David - I was just playing with you. Come here and let me love you to sleep."

I woke early the next day - around five. Zoe was fast asleep so I dressed and went downstairs. I was surprised to see her mother was already up and sitting in the walled garden drinking coffee. I poured myself a cup and joined her.

"Morning Maggie - you're up early."

"Morning David. Yes I'm an early riser - always have been. When Zoe was growing up I had her school lunch box packed and breakfast ready by the time she got up. Zoe was such as sweet child growing up - she was so close to her father - she misses him a lot."

"I don't know if she told you but I took a class with Tom at Clemson - I vaguely remember him - a smart guy. I know you must miss him too."

"Yes I do - but as they say life moves on. I haven't told Zoe yet but I'm seeing a very nice man who is also a widower like you. I don't think I will be seeing wedding bells in our future but I just like to be around him. I'll be honest with you David - I had trepidations when Zoe told me she was dating a fifty year old man but to see her with you I am thrilled for her. She had one relationship at Clemson that ended badly but to see her so over the moon happy just thrills me."

"Maggie she is an incredible person and I am one very lucky man - not just to have met her but to have her fall in love with me."

"She told me that she met your daughter and husband and your grandson the other week."

"Yes she did. I had told my daughter Anya that I was dating someone and she was concerned when I told her Zoe's age but all that disappeared when she met her. Zoe has a way of making people feel comfortable. You should have seen her with my grandson Davy. He is a very shy four year old but the moment he met her he just rushed and hugged her. Every night Zoe had to read a bedtime story to him."

"Zoe always told me she wanted children. Do you think you're too old to start a new family?"

"Heavens no Maggie. I don't know what Zoe has told you but I had a vasectomy a long time ago and a few weeks ago I had it reversed so children will be in our future."

"That makes me happy David as I always wanted grandchildren - it's what grandmothers are for - to dote on them and spoil them."

"Maggie you know that you are always welcome to come visit us at our house." She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Hey mom - you trying to steal my man away from me?" Zoe laughed.

"Morning babe, come and give me a big hug and a kiss." She came and sat in my lap.

"I'm not trying to steal him as I have a man of my own."

"You what!"

"Okay honey I'll tell you later - I'm going to fix us some breakfast."

The rest of the day seemed to speed by and Saturday evening I told them I had booked us a table at The Pink House. At dinner Maggie told Zoe about her new beau and when we got back to her house we sat in her walled garden drinking - I had a bourbon and Zoe and her mom had gin and tonics.

"This has been a great weekend Maggie - thanks for letting me come and meet you. To be honest the first time I met you it was looking at another version of Zoe."

"An older version."

"Now I didn't say that. What I meant was you two are very much alike."

"I was only joking David. Yes people have often mentioned that.

We talked for another hour. I said I was going to turn in, kissed them good night - Zoe on her lips and her mother on the cheek and went upstairs. Half an hour later I felt Zoe get into bed. I put my arm over to hug her but couldn't find her. Then I felt her her lips around my soft penis. She sucked it to an erection. She straddled me and guided me into her warm moistness.

"Oh Zoe I love it when you surprise me." She put her hand over my mouth.

"Shush."

She steadily rode me - her hips moving back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. She was bringing herself to her orgasm and I was along for the ride. I pinched her nipples which elicited a gasp and more urgent thrusts.

"Oh David - I'm cumming, I'm cumming - hold me tight my love."

I held her to me as bucked and gasped - her orgasm made her tremble and shake. She finally calmed and rolled off me and wrapped her wet crotch around my thigh.

"David that was so good. I'm sorry I was selfish but I had to cum quick."

"That's okay babe I love your orgasms any way you can get them."

She reached down and felt my still hard penis.

"I'm not letting this go to waste either."

She got between my legs and started sucked her juices of my penis then lay on my chest and kissed me - her tongue in my mouth - her cream on my lips.

"I love the taste of your sex Zoe."

She returned to stroking my penis - her fist around the shaft - her finger and thumb around the head. She was looking at me the whole time as she jerked me off. She smiled as my face contorted with the start of my orgasm.

"Oh David I'm going to love watching you cum - seeing you spurt for me."

"Zoe - I'm cumming I'm cumming - aaagghhh.

I had no control - I spurted hot semen all over my stomach and her hand. My body finally relaxed and my breathing returned to normal. I opened my eyes and Zoe was licking my cum off her hand. I watched as she lapped my cream of my stomach and swallowed it. She lay beside me - her wet crotch once again around my thigh and her head next to mine.

"I love you David - I love you so much."

"I love you to sweetheart.

The next morning after breakfast we said our goodbyes to Maggie and drove back to the airport where Tony was waiting. We took off and flew back to Charlotte. I dropped Zoe off at her office where I kissed her goodbye as she got into her car to go back to her apartment. I drove home with a little sadness in my heart that i wouldn't see her for another five days.

***************************

~ ELEVEN ~

Tuesday morning an IT specialist I'd called the day before came in and set up Zoe's office. He installed a new computer, a twenty six inch monitor and a thirty six inch wide plotter. at&t came in on Wednesday and installed new phone and fax line. I cleaned out my old mahogany file cabinet and had a drawing cabinet delivered. They moved the sofa to the game room in the basement.