Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning I had a follow up visit with my urologist and provided a sample of my semen. Quite funny really as they had this room which I assume was just for the purpose of proving samples as it had a few Hustler and Penthouse magazines.

Friday afternoon as I waited for Zoe to arrive the phone rang.

"Hello this is David."

"Mr. Johnston this is Doctor Meadows nurse and I have some good news - the sperm count in the sample you provided is very high so the reversal procedure was a success."

"Thanks - that's great news."

I brought a bottle of champagne up from the wine cellar and put it on ice. At five-thirty Zoe arrived. I opened her door and she got out and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I took her hand and we walked in the house.

"Why don't you go and get changed darling - I'll be on the terrace." Five minutes later she came out and I handed her a glass of champagne.

"What're we celebrating David?"

"I'm not shooting blanks anymore." She had a quizzical look on her face.

"I got a call from my urologist this afternoon and my op was a success."

"Oh David - that makes me so happy. I was a little worried that it would not be a success." We sat and drank our champagne.

"Oh I forgot - I need to show you something - come with me." I took her hand and walked to the office and opened the door.

"Welcome to your new office Zoe." She walked in and her eyes got huge and her jaw dropped as she looked at all the new equipment. She squealed when she saw the plaque on her desk. It read.

~ Zoe Johnston P.E. ~

"Oh David thank you so much. You've been very busy this week haven't you and so have I. Mr. Davis called me into his office and told me I could start my own company and he would sub out some of the smaller jobs to me. We agreed on a rate of a hundred and twenty an hour."

"That's great news - when can you start?"

"Two weeks which gives me time to set up a company and arrange for professional liability insurance."

"Oh by the way I had at&t install dedicated phone and fax lines for you."

"Thanks. I can't wait to move in. I'm going to keep my townhouse and rent it out as there is no mortgage and if I sell it I'd have to pay capital gains tax. Where's that bottle of champagne we need to celebrate some more."

After dinner that I cooked we were sat in the great room - I was on the sofa and Zoe's head was on my lap.

"I don't know about you but I'm ready for bed but I need a shower first. She said."

"I need one too and my shower is big enough to two."

"Last one in's a sissy." She ran through the house to my bathroom. I followed the trail of clothes at a leisurely pace into the bathroom where was already in the stall with the water running. I took my clothes off and got in with her. I got a good lather on my hands and began to soap her body. I stood behind her and she reached around and and pushed my erection into the cleft of her bottom I washed her breasts - her nipples - her tummy - between her legs. She reached behind and put a soapy hand on my penis and rubbed it and my ball sack.

I left one hand massaging her breast and slipped the other between her cheeks. She opened her legs and I rubbed her sphincter with my finger.

"Oh wow that feels incredible. You want to fuck my ass tonight David?"

"Oh yes baby I want to experience everything with you." I pushed my middle finger into her ass and curled it against the inside. She gasped and pushed back against my hand - forcing my finger deeper inside her.

"You ready to have your sweet ass fucked?"

"Oh yes - violate my ass David." She turned off the water and we got out and dried each other.

"How do you want it from behind or from the front.?"

"From the front - I want to play with myself." She lay down on the bed and raised her knees all the way up until they were beside her chest. Her pussy and ass were fully exposed. I entered her vagina first - wetting my penis with her cream - I was soon wet and slippery.

"Let me know if you want to stop - okay?" I put the tip of my penis against her anus and pushed - the sphincter gave and the head went in.

"Wow - that feels different. I like it." I pushed some more until she told me to stop - my penis was about halfway in her ass. I gently pumped her - going no further and I watched her hand cup her mound and put her middle two fingers into herself. She rolled her palm over her mound - her two fingers moving in and out massaging herself to an orgasm while I fucked her ass.

I came first - spurting my hot cum into her ass. She followed quickly as she grasped her crotch - holding it tight. We stayed coupled together until our orgasms subsided. I rolled off and lay beside her - my arm flung across her breasts.

"Oh my - that was different."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeh in a different sort of way. Not something I would want to do all the time - maybe I can get slutty occasionally and talk dirty to you and make you do nasty things to me."

"Wow where's that coming from?"

"Probably sexual repression." She giggled.

"Sexual repression huh!"

"Seriously. I've not had anyone to explore these things with and now I have you I want to explore different things - like sex in public - well not where people can see what we're doing."

"Hmm. Have I opened a Pandora's Box?"

"We'll have to see won't we?"

***************************

~ TWELVE ~

Two weeks later - on a Saturday morning we drove the small van I had hired to her apartment.

"You know this is the first time I've seen where you live."

"Were I used to live."

We packed up all of her personal belongings and clothes and shoes - as well as a couple of pieces of art and some small items of furniture.

"My goodness who has these many shoes?"

"I do and I see there's room for more in my closet."

"You know I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to make any changes to the decor or furniture. Are you sure this is all you want to take?"

"Thanks David - I might make a few small changes and this artwork is special as is the furniture. The rest was purchased with the townhouse so has no sentimental value."

We got everything packed and into the van. Zoe dropped the keys off at the agent handling the rental and was told they had two people interested and were doing background checks on them. Back at our house we unloaded everything - clothes in her closet and personal effects throughout the house.

She spent the rest of the weekend setting up the software programs she would need for her business and arranging her office.

"David I forgot to tell you what name I chose for my business." She handed me her business card - it read:

Z

Zee Structural Design Services Inc.

Zoe Johnston P.E. Principal

Licensed Structural Consultation & Design

Office: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Cell:xxx-xxx-xxxx

"I love it Zoe - nice design too."

**********

The weekend flew by, but it was great having Zoe live with me and not having to wave a heartfelt goodbye on a Sunday afternoon. Monday morning Zoe started her new business with some structural design for a large mansion remodel on Tega Cay south of Charlotte. She also met with the event planner and finalized the details of our wedding in two weeks.

Her mother flew in for the week before our wedding and was great. She helped as Zoe picked out her dress and made up the final guest list and got with the event planner to finalize the church and reception venues. I was a stranger in my own house but nights spent laying Zoe's arms more than made up for it.

**********

The eve of the wedding arrived and I asked if I should go and stay with a buddy so I wouldn't see Zoe on the day of the wedding. Much to her mothers protests - she would have none of it. We had a wonderful night together. She let me make love to her the last time as Zoe Jameson - it was magical. She was very nervous the next morning as Anya - who had drove down the night before, helped her get ready.

"Zoe."

"Yes David."

"I'm going to make myself scarce so you can get ready. I'll see you at the church." She flung her arms round my neck and kissed me. I held her for a few minutes.

"I love you Zoe and I can't wait to make you my wife."

"I love you too David and I can't wait to be Mrs. Zoe Johnston." I left to go to Tony the pilot friends house as he was going to be my best man.

**********

The wedding was perfect - thanks to the planner and Zoe's mother. We left the reception and came back to the house. She was going to walk in but I stopped her.

"Let me carry you over the threshold Mrs. Johnston." I picked her up and walked through the door.

"You're such a romantic David and I love you for it."

An hour later the limousine driver arrived and put our cases in the trunk and drove us to the airport where we boarded a British Airways flight to London Gatwick airport. The flight attendant in first class had been told we were newly weds and made an announcement over the PA system. She poured us two glasses of champagne.

**********

We enjoyed a wonderful six days in London but were glad to get back home and start our new life together. At four o'clock the the limo driver put our cases in the foyer and we both collapsed on the sofa.

"Well Mrs. Johnston now that I've made an honest woman of you do you want me to cook dinner for us?"

"Mrs. Zoe Johnston - I like the sound of that and if you made me an honest woman by marrying me - then what was I before?"

"Well if I remember rightly you said - how did you put it - 'maybe I can get slutty occasionally and talk dirty to you and make you do nasty things to me.' " She poked me in the ribs.

"David I'm so tired right now - all I want to do is sleep. Will you bathe me and put me to bed and tuck me in darling?"

"Ah - so an old man has outlasted you - huh?" She had a defeated expression on her face.

"Please darling - I'm so tired I'm afraid I fall asleep in the tub and drown." I led her into our bathroom where she got undressed while the tub filled. She left her bra and panties on for me to remove - which I did. She stepped in - dipping her feet through the layer of bubbles and sat down. I took a washcloth, soaped it and proceeded to wash her back and neck and breasts - over which I lingered.

"Oh darling I would love to let you play with my tits." the words trailed off with a sigh.

"I know Zoe - it's that I can't keep my hands off of them." I asked her to stand and I washed her bottom and pussy and finished off with her feet.

"Oh that feels so much better - thanks David." I helped her out - she smelled of rose petals. I dried her off and took her hand and led her to our bed. I pulled back the covers and she slipped in. As I kissed her she murmured "I love .." she dropped off to sleep.

***************************

~ THIRTEEN ~

We relaxed the whole of Sunday shaking off some of the jet lag and as Zoe was much less sleepy that night we both showered and got into bed.

"You wanna fool around Mr. Johnston?"

"What did you have in mind Mrs. Johnston?"

"Oh I don't know - how about I get all slutty and talk dirty to you and get you to do nasty things to me?"

"I think I could handle that."

"So you think you can handle me huh. Why don't you get between my legs and lick and suck my cunt and my ass." She lay on the bed with her legs wide open and her bottom pushed up in the air. I dutifully lay between her legs and inhaled the aroma of her pussy. I was back in heaven. I parted her cheeks and licked all around her puckered hole - she was moaning a little more loud that usual - a nice slutty touch.

"Don't forger my cunt David." God this was really turning me on. She never used the word cunt before. I put two fingers into her vagina and licked and sucked her clit until she has an orgasm.

"Come on David fuck me, fuck your wife, fuck your wife's cunt, stick your big cock in your wife's cunt." God this was good. I had a raging erection that I pushed into her tight pussy and started fucking her.

"That's right David fuck me good, fuck my cunt, I want to feel your cum shoot inside my cunt."

It didn't take me long to give her another orgasm and I came at the same time. I spurted and spurted and spurted into her. All this dirty talk had made me so hot. Spent I collapsed on top of her. She stroked my face and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Oh my God David I didn't know I had all that nasty talk in me - I have never use the word cunt before - really surprised myself.."

"You were a huge - and I mean huge turn on. I've never shot that much semen before. If you don't get pregnant tonight from all that cum then I will be surprised. I love you baby."

"I love you too Zoe I love you so much. You have made my life so complete."

**********

The next week Zoe returned to her job. Her old company had given her almost as much work as she could handle. I could see her working longer hours.

"Zoe darling."

"Yes David."

"Can I offer a suggestion?"

"Of course you can honey."

"You are working too hard. Why don't you hire someone to help? They would have to be an Engineer in Training so you would need to supervise their work."

"That's a great idea - don't know why I didn't think of that - too busy to think probably. I think I may know someone. When I was back at Strump and Davis they had an woman who wanted to be a structural engineer and the said they didn't take on trainees. Let me make a call the their personnel manager and get her contact information."

Two hours later Zoe showed me the woman's information. Her name was Natalie and was nineteen and lived not far away in Mooresville. Zoe gave her a call and she came by. We both interviewed her and found out she was attending a local community college but was available during the day. We agreed on an hourly rate of twenty dollars an hour and she would be classed as an independent contractor so she was responsible for her own taxes.

I had another desk and swivel chair delivered and called the IT company that had installed the first computer and two days later they had a second computer and monitor set up and connected to the local network.

Natalie showed up for work the following Monday. At ten I took the girls some coffee.

"I like your dad Zoe - he's nice." Zoe smiled at me.

"He's not my father Natalie - he's my husband."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"That's okay - we get that a lot and to be honest I think David likes it."

***************************

~ EPILOGUE ~

I was standing on the terrance the following Sunday drinking coffee when Zoe came out. She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hm, you're like like the cat that ate the cream Zoe."

"You might want to sit down David."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to be a father - we're pregnant." I dropped my coffee cup which broke onto five pieces.

"You sure darling?"

"Yes I missed my period eight days ago and I just did a urine test and it came back positive."

"Are those things accurate?"

"Yes if you wait a week after a missed period. I'll make and appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow to confirm it."

"Oh my God Zoe I'm so happy - come here and give me a hug before I start crying." We hugged and kissed. "Do you think the slutty wife thing did it?"

"It's about the right time and if I remember you gave me a ton of your teeming fluid." I put my hand on her tummy and rubbed it.

"I'm going to be doing this a lot babe. Maybe we wait telling people until you're sure."

"Probably a good idea."

**********

Zoe saw her doctor on Monday and by Tuesday the result from the blood test was in - Zoe was carrying a child.

At five when the office closed for the day we called her mother.

"Hello Zoe how are you and David?"

"We're going to have a baby mom - you're going to be a grandmother." There was silence on the other end but then we heard sobs.

"Oh I am so happy for you both. Let me know what I can do."

"Thanks mom - talk to you later."

"Okay let's call Anya." I dialed the number on speaker.

"Hi daddy - how are things with you guys?"

"Anya, you're going to have either a new brother or sister - Zoe's pregnant."

"Oh my God daddy that's great news. I can't wait to tell Davy he's going to have an aunt or an uncle. When are you due Zoe?

"They're not sure yet but around next April."

"I'm so glad for you guys - talk to you later."

**********

The following March twenty seventh Zoe gave birth to a healthy boy who we named Chauncey - Chance for short.

The End