Second Chances Ch. 02

Story Info
Back together forever.
3.5k words
4.19
16.9k
3
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 03/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got away from this story to pursue another Janet story, but it was getting to dark, so I decided to come back to this one and work on Part 2. I have gotten some feedback and E-mails wanting me to continue. I hope I don't disappoint. Enjoy and as always all comments are welcome and read.

At the end of Part 1, Susan and I were getting together, more and more, and acting more like a family, especially with Jennifer. I had started thinking of her as my daughter.

Many things have been going through my mind lately. Such as, why didn't I have her tracked down, why did I keep letting her have the money, other than knowing that as long as she took it, I knew she was alive. Maybe in some abstract way, maybe I thought I owed it to her.

Another thing is that I dated several women, always had a good time, but never felt anything for any of them that was even close to what I felt and am feeling again for Susan. I think that is why I never worked at a serious relationship. Not like I am now. I truly want it to work. No I need it to work. Call if divine intervention or whatever, but I feel it is supposed to work.

We did spend Friday night together. Our love making was a little awkward at first. Even though legally we were still husband and wife, the feeling towards each other was new. Not the rip roaring sex we used to have 10 years ago, but a gentle, loving and ultimate, totally satisfying. We snuggled together not even bothering to get cleaned up.

I was spooned up to her like I used to and it felt good.

As we lay there, remembering back, Susan lamented, "Shit, nothing has changed. I'm still laying in the wet spot." That cracked us up. For the first time in years, I felt like a huge burden had been lifted from me. I hugged her tighter to me and we fell asleep.

We were woken up by a banging on the bedroom door.

"Hey, aren't you two gonna get up. It's Saturday. Families do things together on Saturday."

I groaned and mumbled to Susan, "Guess we gotta get up, the little shit is home."

We got showered and dressed. Pulled Jennifer away from MTV and went out for a late breakfast and spent the rest of the day at the beach. Susan and I loved the ocean and hanging at the beach. Now we had Jennifer to share it with. Just like a real family.

We wore the little turd out, boogie boarding, throwing the Frisbee and walking along the surf line. As she slept covered with he towel on our blanket, Susan and I lay in each other's arms, making out like some of the other couples were. Only they were much younger.

After we went out to our favorite little Mexican restaurant for dinner, we went home and sat around watching a movie with Jennifer.

All of a sudden, the TV went off. The kid had turned it off.

"Okay, you two lets talk. Am I getting a Daddy or what?"

Susan and I looked at each other and laughed, "Well, I guess that answers that question about her reaction to me staying over," I said.

"Honey, Daddy Jon and I have been talking about renewing our marriage vows. That is kind of like getting married again, but we don't want to rush into it. We will be discussing it more and setting a date real soon. We both want to be real sure that we are doing the right thing. It seems that we are and your reaction to all this makes it much easier for me. Do you understand all of this.

"Yes, Mommy, you just want to be sure that I am really alright with Jon being my Daddy. I want him to be and you want him to be and you love him and he loves you, so what's the problem. Let's get married."

Susan and I put Jennifer to bed and talked late into the night. We went to bed knowing that we were making the right decision.

The next morning, Sunday, we woke, with a whole new outlook on life and the three of us went to church at the place where Susan taught. I had not been to church, in I couldn't remember when.

It was a little awkward for us, as she had mentioned to her fellow teachers and others, about the new developments. I was surprised at how welcoming everyone was, though. One old lady came up to me and told me I better make an honest woman out of Susan, even if we were still married.

"Yes, mam, I intend to do that real soon and you're invited." She slapped my arm.

Jennifer, in the meantime, was telling all her little friends, that I was gonna be her new Daddy. Now she would have a Daddy like they did.

Susan looked at me, when she heard that and with tears of joy, laid her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I love you. Lets go home."

Neither of our places were big enough for the three of us, so we started to look for a bigger place. We wanted to stay near the beach so buying was out but we found a nice 3 bedroom condo in Pacific Beach, that was available at the end of the month. We gave our notice and started making plans for renewing our marriage vows, before we moved.

The people Susan worked with and others in the congregation, talked her into having it during church service on Sunday. It was okay with me and of course, Jennifer, because she was gonna stand up with her Mother and I had a buddy from my Navy days, who works with me, stand up with me.

We had the usual wedding ceremony and when the preacher asked if anyone objected to us being married, my old lady friend stood up and said, "Nobody objects, get on with it." It took at least five minutes for everyone to calm down from laughing so hard, so we could "get on with it."

They had finger food, drinks and a wedding cake for us afterwards in the church hall. Everyone congratulated us and said they looked forward to seeing me next Sunday. Guess I know what I'll be doing Sunday mornings

One of the teacher's was going to keep Jennifer until Monday morning. I had made reservations at the Hilton on Mission Bay for the night. Not much of a honeymoon, since we both had to work the next day, but it was a Jacuzzi room.

We got a bite to eat on the way to the hotel. After all, we were going to need the energy.

As Susan and I entered our room and closed the door, our arms went around each other and our lips came together in a kiss of pure passion, our mouths and tongue dueling, neither able to get enough of each other.

While my arms were around her, I unzipped her dress and unbuttoned the strap around her neck that was holding it up. As we moved away from each other it slid to her waist. My mouth went right for the first breast that was exposed and locked onto the little, pink, turgid nipple and areola, the tip of my tongue flicking the nipple in my mouth.

The other firm, pliable breast was captured in my hand and gently massaged in such a way to rub the end of the nipple on the palm of my hand.

"Ohhh, myyy, gawd. Ohhh, I, I, I , ohhhh fuuuck, yess, yes, yes I'mmmm cummming."

She held on tight to me as she erupted in an intense orgasm and as it receded she collapsed against me.

"That has never happened before. It was like there was a direct connection from my nipples to my pussy.

My panties are soaked."

I didn't give her much time to recover, lowering myself to my knees, pulling her dress down as I went. As it puddled around her feet, she lifted first one foot and then the other as I pulled it free and threw it on the bed.

My face was level with her pussy. I could feel the heat and smell the results of her orgasm. I just stared at her little close trimmed patch of brown pubic hair. She had trimmed it so that it looked heart shaped.

"You like. That's just for you." She pulled my head into her sodden, nylon and lace covered pussy. Her legs parted as I sucked on her panty covered quim. Moving her panties to one side it, forced my tongue into her. She quivered and pushed me away.

"Fuck me Jon, fuck me, hard. I don't want to make love now. I want to fuck."

I got up and pushed her back onto the bed and climbed up after her. We worked our way toward the head of the bed. Her knees were up, legs spread wide, her eager, wet slit opening to accept my engorged cock.

Her soft, little hand reached under and steered me to the entrance of her most prized possession. As I passed through the labia, she gradually opened to let my cock slid in, inch by inch, until I was buried to the hilt and our pubes were messed as one. We lay there unmoving, our lips coming together in a wet, open mouth kiss and her legs wrapped around my waist. I raised up and slammed back into her. With every stroke she pushed up to meet me, this went on for some minutes, our bodies were beginning to perspire as I kept spearing her soaked womanhood.

"Suuuusan, I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Wait for me, wait for me, I am almost theeeeeeeeeeeere. "

A few more pile driving thrusts and I started to fill her hot, hungry pussy.

I felt her tense and then start to quiver as her orgasm exploded through her. Her mouth wide open and a sob came out, tears started running down her cheeks, as her climax intensified and our juices, intermingled in her. Her body was wracked in sobs as she slowly came down from her orgasm. My cock was withdrawing from he depths as I rolled us over onto our sides. We stayed locked together by her legs still wrapped around my waist.

"My god. I have waited all my life to feel like that." I admitted to her that I could never remember feeling like that before, either.

Slowly, untangling ourselves, we made our way to the shower, stopping a moment to start the Jacuzzi, so it would be ready when we were done.

We washed each other, all over. As I was washing her pussy, I let my hand slide through and into the crack of her ass and washed that, too.

"That's all yours, if you want it." Hearing that made my cock start to stir. Of course, I wanted it, just not right now.

We finished and got into the Jacuzzi and sat side by side, her head laying on my shoulder.

"Jon, I wish there was some way we could get back all those years we were apart."

"Well, baby, that can never happen but we take what we had back then and what we have learned since then and build our life and family on it."

We spent about a half hour letting the hot bubbling jets, massage our bodies.

Afterwards, we figured we might as well get dressed and we ordered a light meal from room service along with two bottles of Susan's favorite wine.

Night fall was coming on. We sat out on the little deck, ate, drank the wine and watched the lights of San Diego come to life and the sunset reflecting of the glass high rises, across the bay. As we talked about different things, we both mentioned how much we loved living here and that this is where we want to raise our family.

After dark we watched the fireworks from Sea World, then turned in for the night.

We spent the better part of the first hour in bed, hugging, kissing and making slow, passionate love.

"Jon, we didn't get a wake up call. It's almost 9. I'm late."

"Relax baby, I got it covered. I told your principle, yesterday, not to expect you till later in the morning. She is gonna have an aide cover for you until you get there. My supervisor gave me 4 hours of personal time."

"So now that is settled you want to mess around?" I was laying on my back, with a nice column of morning wood.

She smirked, straddled and lowered herself on my rigid cock. She rode me up and down while I pulled on her nipples and massaged those firm little titties.

She leaned over and in a low, sexy voice said, "Suck em, hard." I obliged and she rode me harder and faster until she had me cumming in her, just before she had her orgasm.

Strange that I should think at this moment. "Why didn't I look for this woman, all those years."

Makes no difference now. We are together, again.

A few days later Susan and I talked about me adopting Jennifer. She said she would love that. We looked into it and started the paperwork.

Days turned into weeks and weeks into months. The adoption was finalized and Jennifer was as happy as a clam.

"Now you are my real Daddy."

Our lives were great or at least I thought so. Susan was measured in her response when I asked her what was the matter.

"Honey, I just don't know what's wrong. It is not us. I just feel like my life is going nowhere. I love my job, the kids are great. I love our life together but something is missing."

I had now been over a year since we got married. I wondered whether she was feeling less needed by Jennifer, now that we were both responsible for her. Her control of situations was now halved, compared to the ten years prior. I brought this up to her and she just nodded, "no".

This went on for a couple more weeks and I was at wits end, as what to do. It had started effecting Jennifer, also. She hung on me more than usual.

"Daddy, what is wrong with Mommy. She seems sad all the time."

"I don't know, sweetie. I don't think she even knows. Has she ever been like this before?"

"No, not really. Sometimes she would just sit and stare at your picture and get this way."

"Lets surprise her tomorrow and take her out to dinner. Anywhere she wants to go and see if that will help cheer her up."

The next day after work, I asked Susan if she wanted to go our for dinner, rather than cook. She said that would be nice. There was something different about her again, somehow.

I told her to get her shower and I wanted to see her in something sexy, for a change. She had been letting herself go lately too.

Jennifer and I were sitting in the kitchen waiting for her, when she came down.

"Mommy, you look pretty."

I turned and wow, she looked great. Like the old Susan. A light blue and yellow sundress and a pair of white heeled sandals. Her hair was swept up on the top of he head and pinned and she had on my favorite pale pink lipstick.

"Baby, you look great. Where do you want to go?"

"Lets go to the Loft. We can look out over the ocean from there." What a change. I wondered what brought this on.

Being it was a week day, we were able to get a window table and after we all ordered Susan took my hand and said, "I want a baby."

"You do? That's great, honey, I have been thinking about it for awhile but didn't know how to approach you about it. You seemed to be so engrossed with you job and us."

"I know and that has been bothering me a lot and I just didn't know what to do about it. Today one of the Mother's came in all excited. She was pregnant. Right then I knew that I wanted a baby, too."

"Oh, wow, a baby brother or sister. I've been wanting for one of them, but figured I would just always be an only child."

"Well, looks like Daddy and Mommy will have to get at it, so you aren't an only child."

There will be 11 years difference. That should be interesting.

It took a couple months but one night Susan came dancing out of the bathroom. Her home pregnancy kit was positive. She made an appointment with Gyno to have it verified and start her prenatal care. At 36 and 11 years since the last one, her Doctor told her, she was going to keep a close eye on her.

The pregnancy was actually pretty easy on her. When she was 6 months pregnant, she started to get really horny. We had a great sex life up till then, but this was something else again.

She had to be on top, to be comfortable, but she was insatiable.

At about her 7th month, she came home from work and grabbed me and said, "Let's go, I need it right now."

I loved the way she looked naked, with that big baby bump and all. She had a glow that I have heard only pregnant women have.

She walked over to the night stand and took out a bottle of lube.

"I want you to take my ass." This was only one of a handful of times since we got back together that she wanted it that way.

She climbed onto the bed, with her ass in the air, her big belly and tits were resting on the mattress and her head was on the pillow.

"Just like before. Lube me up with your fingers and get me ready. I want to feel your balls slap against my pussy.

After lubing her ass and my rigid cock, I held it against her little puckered hole and let her push back. It only took a few moments until I was inside that tight, inferno. She steadily, pushed back until she had me all the way in. I fucked her with long, slow strokes, just the way she likes it. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum.

Her fingers were working overtime on her clit and pussy and I knew she wasn't far behind me.

"Baby, you want my load in your ass?"

"Yes, yes give it to me nowwwwwwwwwwww." She pushed back hard against me and I felt her get even hotter as I unloaded in her tight ass. She came seconds later.

I slowly pulled out of her ass and she collapsed onto her side.

"I love you, my husband. That was fantastic." I agreed whole hearted.

Of course as we got closer to her date, sex was the least of our thoughts. Keeping her healthy and her weight under control was forefront in our lives. We walked on the beach every night and she still did some weight training at her fitness center.

She was into her ninth month, then it happened

"It's time, honey." Naturally, it was the middle of the night. I got Jennifer up and the three of us were on our way. We had gotten permission for Jennifer to be with me in the birthing room. Susan wanted to have natural child birth, so I had to do my thing.

When she had to start pushing, she of course was in pain and took it out on me.

"No more, damn you, this is the last one. You have the next one, owwwwwwwwww, you bastard, you did this to me."

The nurses and doctor, of course, here this kind of stuff all the time and just laughed.

"What's so fucking funny. You get your asses down her and do this."

That just made us laugh all the more. Jennifer just looked on in awe.

Soon there was a screaming, pruny looking little bundle of joy. Jennifer had a baby sister.

Life went on, the kids grew up. Jennifer is a teacher like her Mom and is married, Samantha is still in college, beating off the guys. She is a spitting image of her Mom, in her younger days.

Susan and I are more in love today than ever before and hold dear the fact that we were given a second chance at happiness and love. We both feel that there is one person out there for you to fall truly in love with, once that person is no longer in your life, finding true love again is all but impossible. I think that is the way it would have been for us. That and because I had partied to hard the night before and didn't go jogging till later than usual. It was the only time that had ever happened.