Second Chances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He next pulled out a couple of minor things and ended with the Raspberry Pi box. The instructions that my brother wrote to properly hook it up were attached to it. Jerry must have gotten another copy, the original was on a long ago deleted email.

"Well, my dear sir. It's now my turn to thank you. You've brought me back to many places with these things." I paused, surveying the pile of things at me feet. "Thank you."

That's when I knew what I had to do. I went over to him and hugged him. Not a sexual hug but a hug of the emotional connection I was feeling again. It could be the loniness I had been feeling in a new job and a new city. It could also be the honest caring he had for me, and I still had for him. I made it a point of pulling back before this hug could morph into something more physically.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about our lives, where we were and what we wanted to do. There was no talk about getting back together, but there was a strong feeling that we both wanted to stay in touch with each other. At 11, he walked me down to the lobby and got me into a cab. He grabbed my hand, gently squeezing it good bye and I left to go home. My brother was right this time, closure is good.

12