Second Chances Ch. 02

Story Info
Teri opens up as our relationship grows.
22.2k words
4.77
19.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story about my relationship with my GILF. She was quite surprised (and a bit worked up, thank you very much!) at the response to the first story, and I have convinced her to write this one, and probably one more. First, though, I would like to address a couple of comments posted about the first story:

First, yes, my GILF actually exists. I don't know how you want me to prove that she is real, or refer to her other than using her name, so you'll just have to accept my word for it. The reason that our writing styles look so similar is because she has never written anything before, and I edited her parts, perhaps a bit too closely. I did minimal editing on this one.

Second, to the person that complained about how "Every fucking women has to have basketballs for tits and a cock you can use for a fucking lasso", I apologize, but this IS a true story, and in this case, GILF does have big breasts, and I do happen to be a little larger than average. Keep in mind, I am only the second man she has ever been with, and doesn't really have much to compare me to.

As always, we both hope that you enjoy the story, vote BIG for us, and we'll be back soon!

-Kurt

*****

"Wanna go check out the balcony?" Teri asked a couple of minutes later, giggling.

*****

Teri-

I lay there snuggled into Kurt, going through the day through my mind. I kissed Kurt on the neck and say to him, "Kurt, this day was amazing, I couldn't imagine it any better. Can you stay the night or do you need to leave?"

Kurt rolled to his side with a sheen still on his face and an ear to ear grin, his fingers tucked my hair behind my ear and traced my cheek, resting his fingers on my collar bone. He took a deep, sighing breath. The silence was worrying me in one way, yet his eyes were saying something else to me.

Was he trying to come up with a nice way to say he can't, with his long silence? His lips finally parted and his scruffy worn out voice said to me, "Yes, today was amazing. Coming back here with you ... I honestly wasn't expecting my Friday to be like this."

"Now you want me to stay over. Do you know the fantasies I have been playing in my head over the years, even more since you announced the separation at the bar that night? Seems like you like to break news on Fridays," he added, with a laugh to his voice.

He still hadn't said yes or no. I took my eyes from his and buried my face between his neck and shoulder and hugged tightly around his side, afraid to let go. It may be over if I do. He is drawing out his response and I may have pushed too much by asking him to spend the night. I actually am/was hoping to have had the entire three day weekend taking him in but now I'm not sure that's happening. Why isn't he giving me an answer?

*****

Kurt-

I was still trying to recover from the incredible workout that Teri had just put me through, when she teased me by asking about going out on to her balcony, and then asked if I would spend the night.

"Well, since you are offering, I would love to spend the night," I replied, looking in her eyes. "Do you have a spare bed room, or are you going to put me on the couch?"

Teri looked at me, shocked, for a second. "Well, I thought you might be more comfortable in bed, with me," she said, "but if you prefer, I can make up the couch for you."

"Hmmm...," I said, pretending to think over the offer. "Well, I don't want to have to make you go through all the trouble of making up your couch just for me, so I'll sleep in your bed with you, I guess."

"You guess?" she asked loudly, feigning anger as she rose up.

Laughing, I pulled her down and kissed her. Teri whimpered softly as our lips meshed together, our tongues dancing softly as we slid our hands across each other's bodies.

It wasn't long before I felt my blood start migrating back down to my cock again, and as Teri and I pulled apart, I said, "Yeah. Let's go check out the balcony."

Teri looked at me silently for a couple of seconds before she smiled, stood up, and took my hand. After getting me off of the bed, she started leading me toward her door. Stopping briefly, she stepped in to her bathroom and grabbed her robe.

As I stood there nude, she started sliding one arm down the sleeve of her robe. She looked at me and I smiled, slowly shaking my head. She stopped and looked at me, confused. "Leave the robe off," I told her. "It's warm enough tonight. You won't need it."

"Trust me," I added.

She looked at me questioningly for a second, and then smiled, letting her robe drop to her floor.

Teri then led us out to the balcony, and I turned off all of the lights in her living room and kitchen as we walked through the condo.

She stopped about ten feet from her balcony door and I stepped up behind her.

"It will be fine," I whispered in her ear as I wrapped my arms around her, my rising cock pressed in her ass crack.

"It's late, and this side of the building is dark," I continued, my hands slowly sliding up her body. "The balcony railings are solid, so no one will see through them. There are no lights behind us. No one will be able to see us."

I firmly cupped her full tits, her nipples still hard. Teri gasped softly and leaned back against me, pressing her ass against my quickly rising shaft.

"Trust me," I whispered as I slid one hand down her soft belly and slid my fingertips across the top of her still wet mound.

*****

I stood frozen in my tracks with Kurt right behind me, his excited manhood growing and poking at my behind.

His inviting touches to my sensitive areas weren't making this any easier for me as I stared out into the darkness thru my sliding door.

As Kurt's hands roamed my body I turned my face to him. Taking a long sigh I said, "I've never walked outside totally naked EVER in my life."

His nudged me up against the door and pressed me so my tits splayed out against the chilly glass.

"OOHHH," I let out a long moan as my hot body hit the coolness. His hips pressed me forward. My entire front side was held firmly for the world to see through the door. I couldn't move to cover myself if I wanted to ... but I didn't want to. Kurt brushed the hair from my neck and nibbled at my neck and ear lobe.

He whispered in my ear, "I promise no one can see you right now. Close your eyes and just feel my touches."

I did as told, closing my eyes and concentrating on his warm hands and moist lips caressing my nakedness. My thoughts immediately went from panicking about being seen to total bliss from his touches.

Kurt said, "Keep your eyes closed." He then turned me to face him. With one arm around my waist, he drew me into him and I heard his other hand slide my door open. I felt the sudden blast of night air against my exposed back side. Instantly, goose bumps covered my body.

Kissing me, he started to walk us thru the open doorway on to the balcony. I looked into his eyes and he quickly swung me around so my breasts were exposed above the railing, proving his point that no one was around and we had total privacy.

I was more relaxed after the initial shock of standing out there totally naked, and when I turned back around to face Kurt he was seated in a chair, legs slightly spread and stretched out.

His balls hung heavy between his legs, and the sight of his thick, stiff manhood sticking straight up, and the hazy glow from the cloud covered moon above sure made him look delicious.

I stood there etching the view of this hotness into my brain, telling myself that every time I walk out to my balcony this is what I want to remember. Naked Kurt.

He grabbed his cock and gave it a 'come hither' wag, inviting me to come closer. Giggling, I lowered to my hands and knees and crawled over to him. He growled softly, smiling.

Kissing his thighs, my shoulders pressed his legs a bit further apart. Opening my mouth, I stuck out my tongue and lapped at his full balls, flipping them up and down with each long lick.

Peering up at Kurt, he held a soft smile and his eyes were wide as he watched me take the tip of his cock, pressed up against his navel with my tongue, caressing his full length slowly down under his balls. On the way back up my lips clamped along the shaft and sucked as the tip of my tongue traced the throbbing vein from the base of his shaft upward.

His gurgling noises and my moans along with the crickets in the back ground made a nice rhythmic symphony.

His fingers soon grasped at my hair. Then, he guided himself deeper into my throat. I gagged as I felt the head pop into the back of my throat, and at the same time I felt a trickle roll down my inner thigh. I just took him deeper in this position than in my bed, to my surprise.

His balls pressed against my chin, my nose sniffing his muskiness at his pubic hair. My breasts lay on top of his thighs as my head bobbed vigorously.

His grip on my head grew stronger, and I peered up at him. His head was back, face scrunched tight, lips parted, and heavy breathing sounds escaping him. He was lost in my mouth. Raising my hand to his balls I flicked my fingertips, rolling his balls over the palm of my hand. I cupped them firmly with a slight tug, and his head popped up. I give a wicked, smirking smile around his cock before releasing him from my lips.

"Enjoying?" I asked sheepishly. Kurt mustered up a nod and a moan and tossed his head back again.

I continued my lip massage up and down his length.

Soon there was a small bead of his salty juices oozing from the slit. The bold flavor was heaven to my taste buds. I picked up my pace, drawing harder along him until I heard the rolling rumble from his throat and felt his legs start to stiffen against my side. I did my best to coax his stream of hotness to pour out and into my throat, my fingers working at the base in rhythm with my bobbing head.

Kurt crunched his fingers in my hair tighter. I couldn't move. He thrust his hips up hard and then the silent night air is filled with a loud, "Ohhhhh baby! Ohhyeah! Ohhhh baby yeah!!"

My throat was blasted with a very warm stream. I swallowed once, then again and again before he finished. As the stream came to an end I just held his throbbing shaft in my mouth, cradled on my tongue as he recovered from the explosion. I could swallow his cum every day and never get tired of it.

Kurt took one hand and placed his fingers under my chin, drawing my face up and allowing his deflating cock to plop from my lips.

I stood up, giving my knees a break from the hard cold concrete and smiled at the worn out, satisfied look on his face. I took his hands and pulled him up to his feet. Then I kissed him and asked if we could go inside. I was getting chilly as the night got later and the air cooled.

We walked back into the living room and Kurt sat on the sofa as I went to the bedroom to grab my robe. I came back in and tossed him my bed throw, then went into the kitchen to get both us some refreshing drinks.

Returning with two cold beers, I handed Kurt his and asked if he was up to some nourishment of the food kind.

"That sounds like a good idea. You know how to cook?" I slapped his knee and went to the kitchen.

"Well, let's find out, if you aren't dead by morning you can answer that." I told him, opening the fridge and calling off some things I had to cook with. We both settled on a late night breakfast.

I called Kurt to the kitchen once everything was ready. As we sat on the stools at the counter bar, I gave a gasping hiss between my clinched teeth as my bottom made contact with the hard seat. "Everything alright?" Kurt asked.

"Umm, Yeah I think so. It's been a VERY long time since my pussy has had that much attention and was noticeable as I sat, that's all. I am fine." Kurt responded by giving me a wicked, naughty smile.

After we were done eating I started cleaning up the mess. Standing at the sink in my open robe, I soon felt warm breath at the back of my neck. The next thing I knew, my robe was being drawn off my shoulders and Kurt's soft lips were kissing the back of my neck. Leaning forward, I rested my hands on the counter and my head dropped down, letting my body soak up the feeling of his hot body once more against me.

*****

Teri and I finally made it back to bed ... to sleep ... just before the sun came up. We both woke up around noon and I ran to CVS next door for a toothbrush. When I returned, I quickly brushed my teeth before joining her in the shower.

We spent the next three days together, mostly naked and sweaty. We made love, we fucked, and we rested, occasionally stopping to eat or shower. By the time I left her condo late Monday, Teri and I had performed one kind of sex act or another in every room of her condo and on every piece of furniture possible. One of my favorite sites was her kitchen. From the surprised squeal when I first lifted her on to her countertops to eat her tasty, wet pussy, to the incredible blow job she gave me after she sat me in one of her chairs as reciprocation, until her final orgasmic explosion as she was face down on her kitchen table, that memory sent my blood rushing to my cock for months.

Tuesday morning, we both went back to work trying to act as if nothing happened between us. Between the well-known fact that the Old Man frowned on inter-work relationships, and Teri not wanting word to get back to her kids yet (she got a couple of her kid's friends jobs with the company, and both girls worked at the office, one in Teri's department) we decided to keep things low key.

Within a month, I was starting to think that I had awakened a sexual sleeping giant. Teri seemed to be trying to experience everything sexually that she had missed in her youth and during her marriage. We had sex any time, any place, sometimes even with her being the aggressor. We had sex in our cars, in a gangway beside a bar after a night out drinking, and even sneaking in some playtime at work. She started dressing sexier too, including purchasing a large wardrobe of lingerie to wear for me.

Whenever we talked about sex, which was usually after we just had sex, I started realizing just how sheltered of a sex life she had lived through. Her ex truly was the only other man she had been with, having gotten pregnant at an early age. His idea of foreplay was to pull out a six pack of beer and a bottle of wine and ask her, "Wanna get drunk and screw?" When Jimmy Buffet sings it, it's fun. When it is the only known and accepted form of foreplay ... not so much.

Their sex life was almost strictly missionary position, with the lights off. From her descriptions, he was also a "two-pump-chump." Because of her conservative childhood and narrow-minded husband, self-pleasure was taboo, but eventually became a necessity. She told me that she had to hide that from him out of fear that he would freak out. On the rare occasions that she got to go out with her girlfriends, she listened to them talk about their at least satisfying sex lives, and she would leave feeling worse. She told me that getting together with me had opened her eyes that sex could be, and should be, enjoyable ... for both people. She once told me that she had a lot of missed time to make up for, and wanted to make up for it quickly.

At one point, we had spent the entire week working very closely with each other, as well as a couple of others on our teams, on a very stressful, high-rush project. A lot of the burden was put on Teri on this job, and by Friday I could tell that it was getting to her.

In addition to the stress at work, we hadn't been able to get together for over a week, so by Friday we hadn't had sex in over a week. I was able to escape the office by early afternoon to look at a problem on a different project, and then decided to go home, as I wasn't needed anymore at the office.

Teri and I already had plans to go out to dinner that night, and when I talked to her on my way home, I could tell that she was getting ready to snap. Making an executive decision, I changed our plans and told her to come to my place after work instead.

This was a first, as she had not been to my house yet. Her condo was a lot closer to the office and everything downtown, so we always went there automatically.

After giving her directions to my house from the office, I started getting ready for her. I quickly threw together all of the ingredients for a light pasta dinner, changed the sheets on my bed, and showered. While I was in the shower, I put a plan together for helping Teri release her stress of the day.

When she finally made it to my house, I was ready and waiting. I let her in to the house, kissing her and taking her bags from her. I listened to her vent about the issues that she had to deal with that day, quite a bit of which was due to other people's stupidity or negligence, while I put her bags in my bedroom.

I smiled while I looked at Teri, happy that she had decided to take advantage of casual Friday and wore one of her favorite summer dresses, a darker wrap-style dress. That would work well with my plans.

I handed her a glass of her favorite wine. After she took a long drink, I took her glass from her and set it down on a table. Stepping back to her, I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I felt her start to relax a little as our kiss went on.

When our lips separated a couple of minutes later, I placed my hands on her hips and turned her around, facing the wall. "What are you ...?" she started to ask.

"Shhh," I replied, cutting her off as I pulled a blindfold from my back pocket. "Trust me." Teri gasped loudly as I wrapped the thick black silk around her head, and I shushed her again when she started to say something.

I tied the knot at the back of her head and leaned in to Teri's body. "Trust me," I whispered in her ear as I took her wrists in my hands. I gently lifted her hands and placed them on the wall in front of her. Slowly and gently, I dragged my fingertips down the length of her arms as I started kissing and gently nibbling on her soft neck.

Teri gasped again and then moaned softly as I continued my fingertip's path down the sides of her body, pressing just a little harder to maintain contact through her dress, all the way down until I reached the hem of her dress.

I then slowly lifted my hands back up, gently lifting her hem until I met enough resistance and then letting it drop again. Stepping in even closer, I slowly slid my hands up the front of her body as I pressed my hard shaft against her ass.

Teri whimpered and moaned softly, pressing her ass back against me as I slowly untied the belt on her dress, allowing it to fall open. She then let out a long, high-pitched sigh when I pulled her dress open.

I could tell by the way that she was trying to push her ass back at me that her troubles of the day were slowly starting to melt away. I then reached up and took her wrists again, lowering them to her sides. She let out a sift sigh, almost like one of relief, as I lowered her dress over her shoulders.

I unhooked her bra, drawing another sigh from her lips, and slowly removed it from her body, pulling one arm through her sleeve, removing her bra, and then sliding her arm back in to her sleeve. As I repeated the process with her other arm, I could tell that she was becoming confused about what I was doing.

I tossed her bra onto a chair, and then turned her around to face me. I then reached out and slowly, lightly slid my fingertips up her bare skin, from her waist up to her chest. She tried to arch her back as my hands slid higher, forcing me to make contact with her breasts, but I avoided them, teasing her further.

"Would you like another glass of wine?" I asked her softly, the thumb and forefingers of both hands stretched wide just at the underside of her breasts.

"Yes," she replied softly, nodding her head.