Second Chances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached my hand over and placed it on Kurt's thigh. His one hand released the steering wheel and grasped mine, gave it a squeeze and drew it closer to his inner lap. I felt how relaxed he was, and by the feel of his semi-hardness through his jeans I knew this was going to be a superhot weekend.

*****

"How long of a drive is it?" she asked, her fingers softly grazing along the length of my rising shaft.

"We have about an hour to go," I told her, resting my arm around her shoulder.

"Good," she replied, moving her hand from my growing bulge. "Plenty of time."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her unbuckle her seatbelt and turn a little more in her seat. As I turned to quickly look at her, Teri gave me a kiss on the corner of my mouth and slid her hand back to my crotch.

Taking a quick look out the back window, she started lowering my zipper. Slipping her hand inside my pants, she gave me another quick kiss and wrapped her hand around my shaft.

Sliding a little closer to me, she started moving her hand around, trying to pull my stiff rod out of my pants. I did everything that I could to make her job easier, and finally I felt the cool air hit my shaft.

Seconds later she slid back a little and lowered her body, and I felt her warm lips wrap around the head of my hard cock and slowly start sliding down the length.

*****

I brushed my fingertips through Kurt's jeans, feeling his semi-hard shaft. Knowing how sweet he looked with a full hard-on, I put my apprehensions aside and got brave.

I softly kissed Kurt on the side of his mouth, then my hands located his zipper and started lowering it.

His face turned to look at me with a surprised, wide-eyed look and huge grin. I asked, "Do you mind if I do some driving of my own while you watch the road?"

Kurt replied, "Not at all!" Then he slid his available hand down to his open jeans to help me release his cock so he was comfortable.

Holding his thickness in my hand, fingertips circling the tip, my tongue running along my lower lip, I glanced out all the windows to make sure the road around us was still empty.

Once I was comfortable with not being seen, I lowered myself into a comfortable position on the seat and on his lap. Sticking my tongue out, flicking it over his shining swollen tip, and then rolling it along the underside of the rim, pleasuring his velvety feeling tip on my tongue. Peering up at Kurt, I saw that he was desperately trying to keep an eye on the road but also loved to watch me and the battle was making me grin around his shaft.

I worked my head up and down the length, slowly working my tongue across his entire surface. I softly dragged my teeth from the base all the way up, until they come to the flared point of the head. Doing this, Kurt's leg stiffened and I could feel the engine race faster as his foot pressed into the floor harder.

Letting up on the teeth dragging, I engulfed his fullness as deeply into my throat as I could, with my face pressing into the tops of Kurt's thighs. I held him deep and shook my head side to side to let the tip brush across the back of my throat, only stopping to catch my breath as I worked his tip like that on and off.

At some point without me realizing it, Kurt had pulled over to the side of the road and ran both his hands hard into my hair, holding my head and pressing my face down farther on his shaft. He was pumping his length into my throat with as much vigor as he could get behind the steering wheel. Before long he released a loud yell, "OHHH DAMN Teri! Don't stop!" Then I felt the warm rush spewing down my throat.

I gulped every drop he had to give me with little gagging when he held himself tight in my throat for seconds at a time while draining his last drops.

After Kurt collected himself and his eyes could focus he drew me in for a deep kiss and then reached over. He buckled me back in my seat belt, gathered himself back in his jeans and continued our drive to the cabin.

Looking over at me licking my lips while he drove, he shook his head and said, "I owe you now, young lady. Just wait." My eyes grew big, my tummy jumped with excitement, and the last bit of our journey went fast and happily.

As we pulled off the main road and turned down a gravel road I felt such a rush in my tummy, like a kid seeing Disney World the first time. I love nature, and the huge trees crisscrossed over the gravel road made for such a welcoming feeling leading up to the cabin.

Kurt carried all the bags in as I scoped out the surroundings.

The cabin was the typical rustically decorated kind with all of the modern conveniences. Lanterns on the side table, a huge stone wall see-thru fireplace separated the kitchen and living room, and the loft was two separated areas for bedrooms.

The view out the bigger of the two rooms, which was considered the master bedroom, looked out at the tree tops. The room held a matching four-poster bed made from the same timbers as the cabin walls. It seemed to melt into the surroundings. Out on the balcony was a hot tub, perfectly situated for privacy with a view. My panties got instantly wet remembering what happened on my balcony that first night, and seeing the hot tub just meant more outdoor naked fun, knowing Kurt's love of not caring about wearing clothes.

Kurt came up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder, kissed the nape of my neck, and said, "Ahhh. I see you found the hot tub." I smiled leaned my head more towards his face and gave him a little bump in the hips with my bum. He smacked it and said, "Not now. We have dinner reservations tonight, and I am saving the fun for later."

After unpacking, Kurt got us a couple glasses of wine to chill with out on the front porch. We sat soaking up the sounds of nature and talking about silly things and laughing.

After a while, Kurt reached over and took my glass and said, "Go upstairs and get yourself dressed. I laid your first surprise out on the bed. Oh, and I got you those new panties I promised you when I cut your other one off."

I giggled and jumped up, kissed him, and went to the loft to get ready for dinner.

I found a sweet pair of red lace panties and matching strapless bra on the bed. I showered and dressed in his new lingerie gift and slipped over those a black camisole with a short skirt and low heeled peep toe pumps.

I came down to find Kurt on the porch nursing another beer and already dressed and ready to go, to my surprise. As I stepped out onto the porch his beer was midway to his lips and held it there, staring at me.

"Am I over dressed, should I change"?

"Not on your life, gorgeous!" He shot back the rest of the beer and took my arm and led me to the truck.

*****

I helped Teri in to my truck and she smiled at me while she flashed me her panties as she slid back onto the seat, her skirt sliding up her thighs.

"I'm sorry," I said, smiling back at her. "I must have forgotten to tell you. Those new panties are for you to wear when you get home. This weekend is a panty-free one."

"What?" she replied, laughing.

"You want me to walk around all weekend in public with no panties?" she asked, wide-eyed.

"Baby, you're lucky I don't tell you to take your bra off, too," I replied, leaning against the door, still smiling at her.

"You expect me to go commando all weekend?"

"Yep."

"Teri, I guarantee you that you won't be running in to anyone that you know out here," I told her. "We're going in to town for dinner, and maybe a couple of drinks afterwards. No one will know besides us."

Her eyes narrowed, and I told her, "Trust me," as I smiled even wider.

After a couple of seconds, she smiled back at me and swung her legs out of the truck. "You want me to go commando all weekend?" she said as she walked past me. "Ok. I'll do it."

"But so are you!" she called out as she walked back in to the cabin.

A couple of minutes later, she walked back out wearing a light-colored, flowery sundress. Cut low enough to show a nice amount of cleavage, I could see her breasts sway discretely under her top as she walked down the stairs. The skirt on this dress was not as tight as her other one, and the top was a bit more restricting than her loose camisole, but she looked just as good in it.

"Is this ok?" she asked, turning in front of me.

"You're beautiful, as always," I told her, giving her that smile that I knew got her going. "But I need proof that you truly are commando under that dress."

Smiling back at me, she turned, bent slightly at her waist, and lifted her skirt, showing me her bare ass. I could clearly see that there was no strap splitting her ass crack, proving that she indeed was not wearing panties.

Turning back to face me, she continued smiling at me as she slowly, sensuously unbuttoned the front of her dress, showing me more cleavage. When she had enough buttons undone, she opened her dress far enough to show me that she was indeed braless, too, but yet showing me nothing more that he insides of her breasts, teasing me. Her smile morphed in to a smirk as she buttoned back up, and then she asked, "Happy?"

"Always, with you," I replied, offering her my arm. "Shall we go now?"

"Smooth," she responded with a small laugh. "You know what I meant."

"Oh! That!" I replied, feigning innocence. "Ok, here."

With that, I opened my belt, and then unbuttoned my pants. I pulled them down just to the base of my shaft, exposing my pubic hair to the air. "Happy?" I asked.

"Not as happy as I will be later tonight!" she giggled as she slid back in to the truck.

Shaking my head and laughing, I walked around the truck and got in. Seconds later we were on our way to the restaurant, my hand resting on her thigh.

About twenty minutes later, I pulled in to the restaurant's parking lot after taking a cruise through town. It was your basic small town, unremarkable except for the restaurant, which served up some great steaks and fresh locally-caught fish, and a bar about a block away that served very good cocktails and had live bands on the weekends.

Teri, of course, flashed me her bare pussy, already glistening with her juices, as I helped her out of the truck. I offered her my arm, and we started walking toward the restaurant.

As we walked to the front door, I could see Teri's reflection in the plate glass window. It was obvious by watching her that she was not wearing a bra, and she noticed it also. I know that I felt her breast brushing against my arm with every step.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as I reached for the door. "The girls are bouncing all over the place!"

"They're not bouncing," I assured her. "That's more of a sway. A very nice sway."

"Oh my god! I can't believe I let you talk me into this!"

"Relax. Enjoy yourself," I told her. "Trust me."

With a big sigh, Teri nodded her head and said, "Ok."

Opening the door for her, I lightly placed my hand on her lower back, barely making contact. The hostess, a young woman in her mid-late 30's that gave Teri a twice-over and a small smile, led us to our table, my hand again lightly at her back.

The hostess, who I also caught checking out Teri as she sat, put us in a circular booth that could have sat four easily, allowing Teri and I to sit next to each other and still see the rest of the restaurant. Throughout dinner, I kept the physical contact to a very light touch, and a minimum of it, trying to tease her. I knew that she was doing her best to tease me, so it was a fun evening.

It was the first time in a long time that we both had a chance to just sit back, relax, and enjoy ourselves in far too long. We talked about things that we had never gone into before, sometimes going back to our childhoods. One thing that I learned that surprised me was the fact that Teri had never been on a real vacation. Not only had she never left the country, the furthest from her childhood home that she had ever travelled had been about an hour from home.

We killed off a bottle of wine with dinner, and after paying the bill we left, going down the street for a couple of after-dinner drinks. As we walked out the door of the restaurant, my hand lightly brushed Teri's barely covered ass, probably the most intimate gesture that I'd made since we left the cabin, causing her to gasp.

*****

Being out in a relaxed place, away with Kurt like that settled a stress in me I didn't realize was there.

As our night went from dinner to the bar down the street, I felt my body take on a whole different change. The teasing gazes and soft brushes from Kurt's hand here and there set off deeper sparks of desire and I think he knew what he was doing, too.

The wine was relaxing me and I was being taken back in thoughts of the Christmas party last year, when everything seemed to change in our relationship and my life. I was feeling my body loosen up and feel the freest it has ever felt since the divorce. My distant stare over the table caught Kurt's attention and he eyed me with a curious glance. "What's rolling thru that beautiful head of yours Teri?"

I snapped out of my little trance and gave Kurt a big smile, leaned into his face, and planted a kiss on his luscious lips. Then I grabbed his hand and dragged him out to the dance floor. It was a slow song, perfect because now Kurt has to touch me, hold me close and his little game of barely grazing my body was going to cease right now.

My arms draped over his shoulders, my head nuzzled into his neck, and I took a deep inhale of his cologne. He placed his hands on my hips, trying to keep a small space between us, but the evening had my hormones raging from his lack of touches. He was irresistible to me and I had to feel him on my skin. I pulled my body into his as the slow music played, making sure my front was brushing tight against his.

Kurt ran one of his hands up my back, ran his fingers into my hair, and drew my head back so he could look into my eyes. I gave him a twinkling smile and he returned the same. "What are you doing?" he asked me.

"Showing the man I am stuck on how much he makes me alive inside ".

The music went from a slow one to one with more of a beat. Kurt pulled back from me and said, "You got me on the slow one but I don't do the fast ones."

I pulled back from him and start dancing on my own as he walks back to the table and took up his beer. His eyes were glued on me as I swayed my hips and was in a rhythm that even had my unconfined tits bouncing around. My body was lost in the rhythm of the music and I was having fun teasing Kurt from the dance floor with my swaying moves. I found myself braver than I've ever been and totally forgot that my lower half was as bare at the unconfined girls were.

Before long Kurt was on the floor embracing me. He drew me into his chest and whispered into my ear, "Make sure you save some of this energy for me." He then took my hand and walked me back to the table to finish my drink.

Before long we downed the last of our drinks and Kurt said, "Come on. The night's still young and we still have dessert ahead of us."

I took his out reached hand and followed him out into the crisp night air. I saw the truck parked about two blocks down. The streets were empty. It seemed like everyone was either in the bar or home.

My mind wandered to something Kurt had said when he told me to drop the under-garments for the night out.

"No one knows us out here."

Thinking about that and feeling Kurt's hand rubbing my ass through my dress while we walked towards his truck, I got brave. We stopped to look down the alley. Before stepping across the walk, I took one more glance around. No one around.

I jerked Kurt's hand and said, "Dessert time," and quickly had his back against the building wall in the alley. My hand grazed along his groin as my lips assaulted his. He wasn't resisting my surprising advances but was willing me on.

I felt his fingers slide up and down my thigh reaching the crease of my thigh and hip and trailing off to the side along my curly mound. My fingers lowered his zipper and reached in to grasp his growing manhood.

The sounds of our heated moaning, kissing, and touching was echoing in the silent alley way. My legs parted, inviting Kurt's fingers to search out my wetness. His finger slid barely inside me as my breath hitches and a soft "Oooooohhhh" let out. My body was pressed hard against him, his other hand was caressing one butt cheek, squeezing it hard in his grasp.

As my hand tried to maneuver his manhood out of his pants, Kurt drew his fingers from me and grabbed my hand. "Let's take this to the cabin."

I huffed, looked at him, and said, "Race ya." I then took off in a sprint to the truck, giggling as he was left behind me, zipping his pants and laughing as he caught up to me.

"Eager huh?" he said, as he unlocked my door.

*****

"Eager? Me? What would make you think that?" she asked, coyly smiling at me as she leaned against the side of the truck and reached her hand out to cup my crotch. As I looked around where I had parked, I saw that I picked a perfect spot for what I had planned.

I caught her hand about an inch from my pants and held it. I then stepped in and kissed her, pressing her body up against the side of the truck. Teri moaned in response, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her hips forward.

"How did you like going commando all night?" I whispered in her ear as our lips separated.

"Ohhh! I like it!" she replied. "I feel so sexy, so naughty!"

"Good!" I replied. I had one hand cupping her ass, and the other one was at the back of her neck. "You're starting to get braver. I like that."

"Yesss," she replied, reaching her hand down to squeeze my hard cock.

I started nibbling softly on her neck, just below her earlobe, as I slowly lowered the zipper at the back of her dress. Her moaning at my oral action was quickly replaced by a gasp at the feel of the cool night air on her back.

I took a step back and smiled at her as she looked at me questioningly. "Drop the dress," I told her as I reached for her door handle.

"What?" she asked a little louder than she intended.

"It's dark. No one will see you," I told her. We stood there looking at each other for a few seconds before I pulled her door handle, activating the inner light, and said, "Trust me."

Wordlessly, Teri moved her shoulders around and her dress fell to the ground. I offered her my arm as support as she bent over and picked it up. Her tits swayed nicely as she bent over, and as she stood, they settled back on her chest, her nipples standing stiff. As I opened her door to let her in, I could see her pussy nectar shimmer in the light from the truck.

I watched as she laid her dress on the seat, and then slid in to the truck. I closed her door and walked around to my side of the truck. I got in and as I started the truck, Teri looked at me and asked, "You're not getting naked?"

"Nope," I told her as I smiled at her. "Just you."

Before she could say anything else, I lowered the windows, letting in the cool night air, put the truck in gear and headed back to the cabin. A couple of minutes after I left the parking lot, I saw Teri out of the corner of my eye as she started to lean in toward me, her arm reaching for my crotch.

"Sit up," I told her as I caught her wrist. "Keep your hands to yourself."

"You don't want me getting pulled over with you like that, do you?" I asked.

"Just sit back, relax, close your eyes and enjoy the ride," I told her. "Trust me."

Huffing loudly again, she sat up straight, folding her arms under her tits. Between the night air and her excitement, her nipples were hard and stiff, almost begging to be kissed.

As I turned off of the main highway and onto the secondary road, I reached out and gently pinched her closest nipple, causing her to gasp. I then gave her breast a gentle squeeze, trapping her nipple between my fingers, before I slid my hand down to her lap.