Second Chances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then knelt beside her, reaching one hand down and very lightly slid my fingers through her wet slit as I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Would you like to feel my tongue kissing and licking your clit, dancing all around it?" I asked her as my fingers played in her wetness.

"Ohh! Oh god! Yes!" she hissed, her body jumping at my touch. She pulled her arms once more and immediately started moving her hips again, trying to rub her clit with my fingers. Instead, I kept my fingers far enough away to tease her, but close enough to drive her crazy with torture.

Teri moaned and grunted in frustration, dropping her ass back down to the cushion. I then slid my fingers down a little further and started sliding them around the slick, wet entrance to her hot pussy. "Would you like to feel my thick, hard cock fill up your hot, wet pussy?" I asked as I slid just the tip of one finger into her.

"Yesss!" she hissed, pushing her hips at me again.

I continued sliding my fingertips all across her pussy, spreading her nectar everywhere but her clit as I gently kissed and nibbled on her neck. After a couple of minutes I brought my fingers up to the top of her mound. I spread two fingers apart and slowly slid them, one on each side of her clit, down the length of her slit, from clit to hole and back up again.

"Oohhhhgodddd!" she moaned.

"Maybe we should get your little girlfriend up here to help me," I whispered as slid a fingertip inside her pussy and started curling it up at the same time that I gently pinched one of her nipples.

"NnnngghhhOOhhh!" she moaned, moving her hips again.

"Would you like that?"

Teri moaned loudly, raising her hips in an attempt to get my finger deeper inside her. I soon added a second finger, still not allowing more than the tips inside her wet hole.

I continued teasing her like that, brushing along the edges of her clit shaft, pressing my fingertips against the inside of her pussy, and pinching and pulling on her nipple, and I knew that I was driving her crazy with lust.

"Ohhh pleeaaase!" I heard her whisper.

"Please what?" I asked her as I pressed inside her pussy a little harder.

"Ohhh! I want to cum!"

"You want to cum?" I asked. Teri moaned again, pushing her hips up and pulling on her arms again. ""Do you think that you deserve to cum, after you've been teasing me all day?"

"Ohhhgodddd!" she moaned louder. I knew that she was getting close, but I still wasn't ready to let her get off yet. I wanted to tease her a little more, and maybe, with a little luck, I could hold her off long enough so we could cum together.

"Do you think that you deserve to cum, after teasing that poor sales girl today?" I asked as I started moving my fingers around the mouth of her pussy and stroking my thumb just below her clit. "That poor girl probably had to go home and play with herself because of you."

Teri gasped and moaned, and I added, "Hell, as hot as you had her, she probably went into the back room and got herself off as soon as we walked out. All because of you!"

She moaned even louder, and I knew that she was getting dangerously close. I played with her for a couple seconds longer, bringing her even closer, before I stopped and pulled my hand away.

Teri moaned in frustration and I leaned down to kiss her. Her lips attacked mine as I pressed them together, her tongue eagerly seeking out mine. As we kissed, I held my body over hers as I wrapped one hand around her wrists and untied the rope around the railing with the other. "Roll over," I told her as I broke the kiss.

*****

My heart was pounding, shoulders aching, and wrists numb from the stress I'd been putting on them with the hot assault Kurt's been driving me crazy with, making my body tense with anticipation.

I felt Kurt loosening the restraint on my wrists. Hoping I was going to get to look into his eyes finally and take off my blindfold and restraints, I was soon told otherwise. His hand held my wrists tightly as he loosened the restraint when he said, "Roll Over." I gave a soft moan.

Unsure that I had the energy in my limbs, I took a deep breath and scooted my body slowly to the edge so I wouldn't flip myself off the other side. I've never had to roll over blindly and tied onto a narrow piece of furniture before. That was a task in itself.

"Why do you need me on my tummy?" I asked in a curious voice.

"How else am I going to look at your hot ass?" With that I felt a sharp sting across my left ass cheek.

I yelped loudly, "Ouch that hurt!" then I felt his soft lips kissing the stinging area. His tongue gently glided along with his lips and at the same time he was doing that ... crack... Another stinging smack to my other side.

My body arched upward with the sound before the sting even registered this time. I knew it was coming.

Kurt repeated the same licking and kissing to the other stinging cheek.

The stings sent a sharp sensation through my inner core and the clinching muscles sent a warm gush of liquid trickling past my throbbing pussy lips.

My face was buried in the cushion and I bit my lower lip anticipating another crack. It felt like forever with no touches or even a sound from Kurt. I felt the air release from my lungs.

Suddenly my tummy pressed hard into the cushion as a cool sensation hit at the small of my back.

Kurt's finger tips started right above my ass and ran the cool liquid with his fingertips between my bum cheeks. I couldn't tell if it was oil or lotion, my body was so heightened with sensitivity.

I gasped deeper as I felt his fingers lightly pass over my tensed rosebud. He felt my body tighten the second his fingers reached my tight hole, and his lips pressed against my shoulders, kissing lightly and working up to my neck where he nuzzled harder and nibbled his way up to my ear.

My body fell into the relaxed sensation of his caressing lips, making me forget where his fingers were lingering gently. As his teeth grabbed my ear lobe with some force his fingertip slipped slightly into my tight hole. I lost my breath.

Kurt's fingertip slid out and then back in, and his lips kissed down my back. His hands griped my upper thighs right below my ass as he started sliding his finger in and out of my bum.

Suddenly my ass felt empty as he pulled his finger out. His warm breath blew gently on my wet pussy, sending goose bumps up my entire body.

"She looks so ready for me," he said. "So pretty!"

I heard myself moaning loudly. My pussy was so ready for him!

I could feel my face flush. I was glad my eyes were covered to hide the embarrassing feeling I was having from knowing he was staring at me between my legs. For some reason, this felt so different from when he normally went down on me.

I felt him slide his finger into my wet depths. His fingertip caressed against my walls, searching out my G-spot. He stretched me more with two more fingers. Kurt's other hand ran into my hair pulling my head back.

My body was stretched from all angles, making moving almost impossible. Locking his lips on mine, our tongues wrestled and his fingers were picking up speed driving into me.

I felt his fingers pull out as he broke our kiss. "Open your mouth," he said.

I parted my lips and felt his finger tracing my lower lip. My tongue poked out to lick the tip of his finger to taste my wetness.

After I sucked his fingers into my mouth, cleaning all of my juices off of them, he pulled his fingers out of my mouth and let go of my hair. I didn't feel or hear anything for a while, until I felt his hands on my still sore ass. "Lift your hips up," he said.

I did that, and then felt a cool sensation on my tummy as he slid a cushion under me, raising my butt.

Then, I felt Kurt run his tongue through my spread cheeks, working teasing flicks all the way down until he reached my clit.

His hands massaged my cheeks, drawing them apart and squeezing them together, his thumbs pressing at my tight opening each time. Each time, I found myself holding my breath, tensing.

I felt Kurt shift his weight, then I felt a slap against my bum. It wasn't his hand this time. It was his hard shaft tapping against my butt cheek. Kurt's warm breath was at the back of my neck again.

"You know how much I love this hot body of yours don't you?"

"Apparently," I replied.

Laying against my back while working his cock slowly in her hot depths, he whispered in my ear. My eyes were closed under the blindfold, his voice was so soothing to me. I couldn't help but fall into a trance listening to the hum in his voice saying, "Tell me what you want, Teri!"

"Untie me and take off the blindfold so I can see and touch you please," I begged.

"Soon, love."

Giving a disappointed sigh, I said "FUCK ME! I want you to fuck me hard Kurt!"

My body was at high alert, jolting at any touch. The blindfold and restraint on my wrists almost caused a slight panic to stir in my belly. Kurt pressed his cock in quickly and gave my ass another sharp crack, causing me to gasp and yelp. He drove in and out, coating his hardness deep in her wetness.

The slurping sounds echoed in the silence of the evening air as Kurt slammed his thickness harder and harder into me.

I raised my bum higher and drew my knees up to let him go deeper. His hands gripped my hips tight. He was pumping faster and deeper, low growls escaping his throat with each deep thrust. His balls were slapping against my clit.

The restraint tugged harder at my wrists in this position, causing me to wince with every thrust.

"Kurt, please untie me at least. This is hurting my wrists." Not stopping his assault on my pussy, he learned over my back and I felt his hand at my wrists loosening the ties.

My arms dropped like a brick to the cushion, and I shakily held myself up on my elbows.

Now I was able to press my ass back to meet each pump of Kurt's cock.

I laid my face on the cushion, running my tongue along my lips, allowing labored gasps of air from my lungs. The new position gave just enough tilt to allow Kurt to bottom out in me. The burning sensation of his full head pressing deeper into my walls was sending trembling shocks up my spine. I could feel the vein on the shaft throbbing against my G- spot. My legs started to twinge, and my back arched. I was getting close.

*****

I was surprised at how well Teri took my fingers in her ass. I expected some resistance or protest, but she said nothing. In fact, judging the way that she pushed her ass back at my hand, I would say that she enjoyed it.

Having her clean off my fingers like that, tasting her own juices, surprised me too. She seemed to enjoy tasting her own nectar as she sucked on my fingers like they were a small cock. She was enthusiastically taking everything that I was giving her and coming back for more.

I could still see the faint handprint on her pale ass in the moonlight as I pistoned my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. I could tell that Teri was getting close to cumming, and I knew that it was going to be a big one. I also knew that if I kept up that pace, I wasn't going to last much longer, so I slowed down, burying my shaft deep inside her.

Teri moaned as I leaned back down and kissed the back of her neck again while I pushed my hips forward even more, and I heard her whimper, "So close!"

"Soon, baby," I whispered back at her, grinding my hips against her ass. She moaned again, and I felt her raise her hips up against me as she pushed up on her elbows. That gave me just enough room to slide my hands under her and cup her hanging tits.

I softly squeezed her tits as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her clutching pussy, and when I pinched her nipples she gasped, pushing her hips back at me harder.

We continued fucking like that for a couple of minutes, me grinding my hips against her ass, taking short strokes in and out of her while I squeezed and pinched her tits, and her moaning and pushing her ass back up at me, until I straightened my body and took a couple of long, slow strokes.

As I was straightening up I slid my hands down her sides and grabbed a gentle but firm hold of her ass cheeks. There must have still been a little sting to her ass, because she gasped and her body jumped when I squeezed them.

I started taking longer strokes in and out of her and I gently pulled her cheeks up, separating them a little as a result. "Ooohhhh yyeeeaaahhhhh!" Teri moaned as I started stroking in and out of her longer and faster. "Give it to me! C'mon, baby! Fuck me good! I wanna cum so bad!"

I looked down at her ass as I continued fucking her, and I saw her little rosebud looking right up at me, still shiny with the oil I poured on her. I massaged her cheeks as I slowed down a little, and soon had my thumb gently massaging her back door.

"Oooohhhhhh!" she moaned softly as I slid my hard shaft in and out of her pussy while my thumb rubbed her asshole, slowly applying a little more pressure as I went on.

My thumb was massaging her little pucker harder as I started moving my hips faster, and Teri was moaning louder, pushing her ass back at me again.

I soon started feeling the warmth in my balls telling me that it was almost time, so I started fucking her harder. On one hard, deep thrust I slid my thumb into her ass, getting knuckle-deep. Teri had what was a two-stage moan and gasp, first feeling my hips slam into her ass burying my cock, and then with the realization that her ass had been invaded.

"Ohhhhmmmmm!" I heard as her body froze for a second.

I waited a second before I started moving again, and then began sliding my cock slowly in and out once more. As soon as she began moaning again and moving her hips, I started moving my thumb too. As I would slowly slide my shaft out, I pushed my thumb in a little deeper. I was soon alternating strokes, with my cock sliding in as my thumb slid out, and then back again.

*****

My body was wilting under the sensations Kurt was drawing from me. Things I had been afraid to do, or even think about doing, had been washed away. Something about the way Kurt touches me makes everything feel so natural.

My body ached from being the bindings, yet the tremors of oncoming orgasms wiped those thoughts away.

He had a finger in my ass again, something I'd never felt before I met him, not even by touching myself. The thought any other time would have had me crawl inside myself with embarrassment. It struck fear through me, but this feels different, good in an odd way. How does he do that to me?

His alternating thrusts into my pussy and his finger in my backside had my head dizzy. My insides were screaming with the tension that was growing. Gasping, I lifted my heavy head to turn to look back at Kurt.

So glad to be blindfolded still, I was barely able to hold my eyes open. I couldn't move my body, he had me too tight against him. I felt every twinge of pleasure he was feeling thru the throbs in his shaft against my gripping walls.

"KURT, I NEED TO CUM! OH Please!"

My legs were quivering, the only things holding me up on my knees is Kurt's hands on my hips. I'd never been so drawn on the edge of an orgasm as this.

Through my heart beating in my head, I can make out the deep breaths from Kurt as the feeling of his release was coming close too.

"Teri, cum with me. Tell me when, I can't wait much longer!" Kurt's labored breaths shouted out to me.

With his plea it gave me a sudden last burst of energy, so I pressed my ass harder back on him. His finger pushed a little deeper in my ass when I did that. A sharp yelp and a harsh breath escaped my lips.

Kurt pressed in the deepest he has ever sunk to my wetness. My knees gave out, my body fell flat on the lounger. He fell with me. Smacking our bodies together, the fall and thrust of his body against mine as it gave out had him jam into me.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWD!" I screamed. I didn't care if the heavens could hear my voice.

I went ridged and lost control. "KURT, OOHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYY!"

I heard over my thumping heartbeat Kurt saying into my ear sometime later, "Baby that was the most amazing thing I ever felt." A gentle kiss to my temple and a tug at my wrists was the last thing I remembered.

Hours later, I felt myself roll over and found Kurt's arm around me sleeping and we were in bed. The sun was already rising.