Second Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped as he drove himself fully into me. My hands and forehead pressed flat on the wall, Kurt worked his hardness in and out of me until my knees buckled when I hit a deep orgasm. He held me tight around my waist, his cock throbbing deep inside me, until I came down.

As he pulled his softened manhood out I heard him sigh against my neck. Then he kissed me and soaped up the rest of my body.

After we took turns cleaning each other with our soapy hands, I left the bathroom so Kurt could do whatever men do when in a bath room and I tossed on a silk chemise and headed for the kitchen to get the coffee and breakfast going. Kurt joined me just as everything was ready.

We were sitting at the breakfast bar, chit-chatting about work and my interesting drink and its effect on me when Kurt said to me, "I'll pick you up at seven tonight, ok?"

"You're leaving for the day?"

"Yes I have a few things I need to take care of, plus I don't have the proper clothes for a nice dinner out with my favorite lady."

Blushing, I leaned over the counter and kissed him. "Thank you. I can't wait until seven."

Once Kurt left I went through my closet, but Kurt has seen me in everything I had, so I decided that since I had time to kill, I went shopping for a new knock-out dress for our date.

Seven o'clock rolled around, and just as I was putting on my last earring the doorbell rang. I buzzed him in and Kurt walked right in as soon as he came up. He was leaning against the breakfast bar holding a corsage when I walked out. His jaw dropped, his eyes widened, and he almost dropped the corsage when he saw my new dress.

"Do you approve, or should I change?" I asked, topping on the bottom step.

"Baby, you'd better walk right out that door, because you've got my cock rising, and we might not make it to dinner if you don't."

I kissed his cheek as he placed the corsage on my wrist and patted my ass on the way out the door, mumbling something I didn't hear.

*****

'Sweet mother of God!' I thought to myself as I watched Teri walk towards me. I don't think that I had ever seen her look so beautiful and sexy as I did right then.

Teri was wearing an ankle-length, off-the-shoulder cranberry red summer dress with matching sequins lining the plunging 'V-neck' bodice. A bodice that showed off her full, round breasts that were spilling slightly over. It also had a slit up the front of the thigh that almost reached her hip, with sequins enhancing the slit. On her feet were matching stilettos heels, and she wore some amazing jewelry, including the diamond earrings that I gave her for her birthday.

"Do you approve, or should I change?" she asked me with a big smile on her face.

"Baby, you'd better walk right out that door, because you've got my cock rising, and we might not make it to dinner if you don't," I told her.

Teri smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek as I placed the corsage on her wrist. On the way out her door, I swatted her on the ass, grumbling to myself about how much I loved the view, and feel, of her ass.

As I followed her the first few steps down the hallway to the elevators, I swore that she had even more sway to her ass than usual. It took all of my energy to not reach out and squeeze her ass cheeks.

A few minutes later, after a quick cab ride that consisted of the driver splitting his eye time between his windshield and Teri's cleavage, then the valet's eyes almost popping out as he helped her out of the cab, we were sitting at the bar waiting for our table.

I knew that Teri liked Chinese food, so I decided to try to expand her tastes by taking her to a new, upscale Thai restaurant in an up-and-coming neighborhood.

We sat at the bar while we waited for our table and I chuckled as Teri ordered a glass of wine right away. "A little hair of the dog?" I teased her.

"Just a glass of wine, wise guy," she replied. I ordered our drinks and looked at this beautiful, sensuous woman seated in front of me. As I took in the view she presented to me, and the rest of the world, of her beautiful face, long blonde hair, more cleavage than I think that she's ever shown in public, and the stretch of firm, lean leg up past mid-thigh, I wondered how in the hell I got so lucky. Between her looks, her warm, open personality, her intelligence, and her willingness to explore sexually, which she was really getting into lately, I couldn't be happier.

"What's on your mind, stud?" she asked, reaching her hand out to my thigh.

I looked at her for a second and smiled as I sipped my wine. "If I told you what I was thinking right now, you'd leave a big wet spot on that bar stool."

Just then the hostess came up to us and led us to our table. Walking behind Teri, I once again enjoyed the view, and I swore that she seemed a little wobbly in her first couple of steps. I also definitely saw her give the hostess, a curvy young woman, the once over as she sat us in our booth.

As I slid in next to Teri, I saw that her skirt had fallen to the side, exposing her leg almost up to her crotch. I looked at her with wide, questioning eyes, and she just gave me an innocent, 'What?' look. Looking up at the hostess, I saw her eyes glued to Teri's chest before she turned and walked away.

I smiled at her, knowing that this was going to be that kind of evening, and slid in next to her. Leaning in to her, I gently squeezed her bare knee and kissed her cheek.

As we started reading the menus, our waitress came up, and I gave her our drink order. I smiled to myself as she walked away, and looked at Teri as my fingers gently stroked the inside of her knee. She turned her head to me and then leaned over and kissed me before we both went back to the menus.

Fortunately, the restaurant management must have anticipated a lot of people who had never tried Thai food before, because each item on the menu had a complete description of the dish, which made it easier helping Teri order.

A couple of minutes later, we were toasting each other, and us, as we sipped our glasses of wine. The only thing that I had to decide was when to give her the envelope with the travel itinerary. Meanwhile, I was slowly teasing her by softly sliding my fingers along her inner thigh while she slid her hand over to my leg.

*****

The cab pulled up and Kurt ushered me into the cab. As I leaned forward to get in I noticed the cab driver's eyes in the rear view mirror gawking at my cleavage as he said hello. I smiled at him and responded a friendly hello back as Kurt followed in behind me.

I snuggled as close to Kurt as I could. I felt uncomfortable with the way the driver kept staring at me and not the road at times. I saw Kurt glare at the driver with a proud look as if saying, "Yup, she's mine all mine!"

We pulled up in front of a Thai Restaurant, and a valet came running to the cab to open the door. As we were walking into the restaurant I whispered to Kurt, "Is my dress to low? First it was the cabbie, now the valet both were checking me out."

"You're perfect, they just aren't used to seeing a beautiful woman, that's all."

"You're prejudiced," I said as I blushed and shoved his arm.

Kurt checked in with our reservation and the hostess asked us to have a seat at the bar until our table was ready.

Kurt got me a wine and even joined me with a wine of his own. Usually he is a beer man but due to the occasion he is sharing wine with me.

Before long our table was ready and the hostess showed us to our table. Kurt whispered in my ear as we followed her, "I think she likes you. She was checking you out."

"Stop. You're crazy," I told him as I looked down at myself to make sure the girls were still in place.

She sat us along the windows which looked out over a water feature that trailed to a pond surrounded by a nice garden of ornamental flowers and shrubs.

"What a romantic view," I told Kurt as he looked out the window to see for himself.

Looking over the menu, never having been to a Thai restaurant before, I had no idea what to order so I asked him to surprise me and order for me. He took pleasure as he always did when he noticed it was a first for me to experience and ordered.

This was nice. My ex wasn't one for doing nice things even on special occasions and definitely didn't like going to restaurants that had meals with prices over $10, and didn't have a drive-thru.

Kurt had ordered spring rolls for appetizers, and the main course for me was a Ginger Chicken and he had a Spicy Chicken dish.

After we placed our order, Kurt raised his glass and I followed his gesture. He toasted us with a nice speech.

"Here's to the happiest year I could wish for, with the most beautiful woman I still can't believe is with me." We clinked glasses and I leaned over to give him a kiss, which turned into Kurt's hand at the nape of my neck holding me close. His other hand was already on my exposed knee and his fingers tips softy traced up my thigh. My hand dropped to his thigh and we were oblivious to our surroundings with our affection as we made out like teenagers.

We soon were interrupted with the server clearing her throat, standing at the table with our food.

Turning our heads smiling, I said "It's our first anniversary together." She nodded, smiled and placed our food down and walked away.

Looking at Kurt before trying my meal, I looked into his eyes. "Thank You, this is the greatest surprise you could have done for our anniversary. I Love You!"

"Oh, this is nothing, baby! Eat up."

Dinner was quiet mostly. I was enjoying my Ginger Chicken and Kurt's silent entertainment on my thigh. I was hoping if anyone heard me moan they'd think it was the food and not what was happening under the table.

He had become quite the talented one-handed eater. When we first sat down I couldn't figure out why he was sitting on my left side since I am left handed but soon found out why. His hand was very busy tracing up and down my thigh through the slit on that side.

At first he was teasing the back of my knee with tickling light touches while he would nibble at my neck. He knows I am ticklish and he drives me crazy finding my ticklish spots, especially in public when he knows I am limited and can't stop him.

His hand was trailing further up my thigh and I could feel the anticipation of his fingers teasing at my wet lips. The more I tried to hinder his advances the more he paid attention to my ticklish areas to get further between my thighs.

I could feel the moisture between my upper inner thighs and was praying it wouldn't make a noticeable spot on my dress when I stood up later. When Kurt found the entrance of my pussy seeping nicely he slipped two fingers slowly into me. I quickly put my glass of wine to my lips to muffle the escaping moan he was causing.

Kurt's eyes were gleaming feeling how wet I was, and his raised eyebrows told me that he was surprised that I was going commando under my dress. With his two fingers in me I squeezed my thighs together to hold him still. He gave a slight wiggle to his fingers and I stiffened, biting my lower lips as I gazed around the room to see if we were noticed.

My hand slipped from my lap over to his, grabbing the bulge straining in his pants. By the feel of him we weren't leaving the table too soon. I began stroking him with my fingertips through his trousers, paying special attention to the head.

I know how sensitive that is for him and it makes him harder and jumpy. I wanted to tease him back for what he was doing to me. I wrapped my leg over his calf so he couldn't move, and I ran my fingertips slowly just at the tip to just under where the bump from the rim was protruding hardest against his trousers. Kurt pressed his lips tight and glared at me. Leaning over I whispered in his ear, "Payback is a bitch, huh babe."

With that he pressed his fingers in deeper and I squeezed him as hard as I could. I felt him throbbing and that sent my pussy into a mild spasm around his fingers. Kurt quickly withdrew his fingers and said, "Yup. Payback is a bitch!"

Kissing my neck, he knew he had left me on the verge of an orgasm and was not going to take the edge off.

*****

By the time we were done eating, I knew that Teri was getting frustrated with my teasing, so I slowed it down and changed topics while we waited for the waitress.

"I swore that we were not going to talk shop tonight," I told her, "but we have to just a little."

"Uh-oh. What's wrong?" she asked.

"Well, I've been doing a lot of thinking about you going to Canada and Germany with me," I told her. "I know that you just got your passport, and you've never been out of the country, but ..."

I looked very seriously at her as I reached into my jacket to pull out the envelope and she did not look very happy. "I think you should read this first."

Now she look confused as she reached out and took the envelope. She looked at me once more before the opened it and pulled out the folded papers. "What is this?" she asked as she unfolded the papers.

"Why does this say Jamaica?" she asked a second later. "What is this?"

"It's a travel itinerary," I told her. "I was telling you that I was thinking about how you have a brand new passport, and you've never been out of the country."

"Honey, until you took me to the cabin for Labor Day, I'd never been anywhere," she said as I sipped my wine, "but what does that have to do with this?"

"Well, I thought that it would just be wrong to, well let's just call it losing your passport's cherry AND losing your international virginity, on a business trip, so ..."

"So, what?" she asked, her voice a little louder. "We're going to Jamaica?"

"Yep," I replied. "Unless you'd rather go somewhere else?"

"No!" she replied immediately. "I ... I don't know what to say!"

"You don't have to say anything," I told her. "Just tell me that you'll go with me."

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Of course I will!"

"Ok then. Let's have dessert!"

"What?" she exclaimed. "Wait a minute! Dessert can wait!"

"No, baby, it can't," I told her, teasing her. "The waitress is on her way over."

Teri growled at me and dug her fingernails into my thigh as the young lady walked up to our table. I prolonged making a selection just to tease Teri a little longer, and then ordered small bowls of mango and lychee sorbets.

"Ok, quit stalling," Teri told me, digging her nails into my leg again. "What the hell is going on? Why are we going to Jamaica?"

"Unclaw me, woman!" I told her, smiling as I squeezed a soft spot just above her knee.

"First, I'm serious about what I said about your passport. That should be christened with a personal trip, not a business one. But second, and most important, is the fact that you have made me happier than I have been in ... I can't tell you how long. When I take you to new places, and you try things for the first time, it's almost like I'm trying them for the first time again, too."

"I got a nice bonus check after one of my jobs that I've been sitting on for a while, and I can't think of a better way to use it. We're going to be gone for ten days, right before the proverbial crap hits the fan dealing with your buddy, Mr. Personality. I figured that ten days in the islands, making love, drinking, eating, having sex, relaxing, drinking, and fucking each other's brains out is going to be exactly what we need before we go to battle with him."

Teri smiled at me and blushed. "You know you said drinking twice and having sex three times, don't you?" she asked.

"Yep," I replied, smiling at her.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you did this!" she said softly, looking at the papers again.

Once again, the waitress caught us mid kiss as she brought our sorbets. "I'm going to have to make sure I tip her really well," I laughed Teri as the girl walked away.

*****

The chicken was delicious. The whole evening was perfect. As I watched him finish up his meal I got to thinking how lucky I was that our friendship grew into this unbelievable connection of the heart between us.

I was thinking back to all the things we did and what he had bought out in me. The awesome time I had along the way.

A tear trickled down my cheek. Before I could wipe it away, Kurt's knuckle was at my chin, his thumb swiped at my cheek and he kissed me. "I hope that's a tear of happiness and nothing else."

"Of course it is. I was thinking how much my heart swells having you in my life and the happy times we have shared this past year. I am still in awe and can't believe sometimes that you are real. I'm afraid this is all a dream and I will wake up and it will all be gone."

"Wait until we get home, I'll show you what dreams are made of and this is one dream you will have forever. That is if you want to put up with me that long."

"I'd be crazy to ever let you go."

We finished dinner and had one last night cap out by the garden on one of the benches there. It was even more beautiful up close then through the window. Kurt's arm around my shoulder, me snuggled into his side he had his favorite bourbon and I sipped on a Kalhua & cream.

We decided to walk home. The evening was so mild and the walk to my place wasn't that far. We talked about some of the fun places we had snuck some fun in at and reminisced about the Christmas party that almost did us in.

As we started to walk across my parking lot Kurt stopped and turned me toward him. He placed his arms over my shoulders and rubbed his nose against mine, staring into my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and asked, "Is everything ok?"

"It just occurred to me that this is exactly where it all started. Right here in this parking lot. Do you remember what you said to me?"

"I do," taking a deep breath, stalling for a second. "Would you like to come see my place, Kurt?"

"If I do, there's no changing your mind."

"Come on Mr. Romantic. Let me show you around."

Entering the elevator, anticipating how close to being naked together that we were, we both couldn't wait to get into the condo. Groping each other, the ride up seemed so long. I was pressed against the door as Kurt tried to unlock it while tongue wrestling with me.

It was like our clothes were burning our skin, we couldn't wait to get them off. Once we were in I was again pressed against the inside of the door. Kurt's hand went up the slit in my dress and right to the crease at my thigh and when his fingers found my puffy lips. His kisses moved from my lips to my neck.

I leaned my head back against the door, letting Kurt trail his kisses wherever he wanted.

His free hand reached up to my breasts and released the right one. He took my erect nipple between his teeth and I moaned deeply. My knee ran up and down between his legs, putting light pressure at his groin with my thigh.

Kurt slipped two fingers past my lips into my very wet hole, giving a few slow deep pushes in and out.

I raised my leg up around his hip opening myself up for better access.

Shortly after that he withdrew his fingers and placed them on my lips. I sucked them in and licked my juices.

Kissing my shoulder, he pushed my dress off my arms and let it fall at my ankles. He stepped back and cherished my naked body with his eyes. I could feel his look tugging at my inner core. The sensation caused a small trickle to leak down my inner thigh.

Kurt bent down, tapping my foot to remove the dress from around my feet. When I lifted my foot his tongue licked up my wet thigh, catching the trickle running down. When he reached the top of my thighs his mouth sucked at my engorged clit peeking from its hood. I yelped and my knees buckled from the sensitivity.

Then he pushed me against the door harder and shook his face between my thighs, spreading my juices with his tongue. Feeling overwhelmed, I tugged at Kurt shoulders, bringing him up.