Second Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I need to sit down." Leaving my dress on the floor, Kurt grabbed my hand and led me down the hall to the bedroom.

*****

The walk back to Teri's was brisk. Not the weather, but our pace. I think that we were both so horny that we would have swept all of the dishes on to the floor and went at it right there in the restaurant if we could have gotten away with it. If her building security actually checked the video from the elevator, I'm sure they enjoyed watching our ride up to her condo. It took everything that I had not to rip her dress off and take her in the hallway when she attacked me as I was trying to open her door.

After some much needed, and well deserved, teasing against the other side of her front door, where I stripped her dress off of her and slowly licked her juices from her inner thighs, I could feel her legs start to shake and when she pulled me up I knew it was time to get her to the bedroom.

I took her by her hand and led her to her bedroom dressed only in her heels. The clicking of her heels on the hardwood floors and the sound of her breath getting heavier combined to send more blood to my cock, already uncomfortable still confined in my pants.

I led her to the side of her bed and stepped up to her. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her softly and passionately as I slid one hand down her back while my fingers of the other hand played in her hair.

Teri moaned loudly when I suddenly pulled her head hard towards me, kissing her harder as I slid one finger between her ass cheeks and pulled her hips against mine as I pushed my cock into her belly.

Just as quickly, I released her and spun her around, facing the bed. The front of her legs was pressed against the side of the bed, and I was directly behind her, my arms wrapped around her. I slid my hands up her body and cupped her big tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, rolling them between my fingertips.

Teri moaned softly and leaned back against me, resting her head on my shoulder as she tried reaching her hands behind herself. I slowly slid one hand down her body and slid a finger between her wet pussy lips, very lightly gliding it over her hard clit. Moaning louder, she pressed her ass against me as she tried to reach around to my ass.

I placed a hand between her shoulder blades and gently pushed her down until she was resting on her elbows, looking over her shoulder at me. Standing behind her, I slowly slid my hand up and down her body.

Teri sighed into the mattress as her body sank further down. Seconds later she was moaning as I caressed her ass cheeks and she started moving her hips a little. I knew that Teri enjoyed when I played a little rough, a couple of times even asking if something would "get her a spanking," and was probably anticipating a smack on her ass right then, but tonight was not one of those nights.

Instead, I nudged her legs apart a little further and then knelt behind her. Leaning down as far as I could, I gently placed a kiss at the back of one knee and then flicked my tongue at it. Teri gasped and her knee buckled just a bit, and I started slowly kissing and licking my way up the back of her leg, until I reached her butt cheek. I gave it a quick, soft bite, causing her to yelp, before I went to the other knee and repeated my actions on that leg.

By the time that I got to the top of that leg Teri was breathing heavy again and I felt her trying to push her hips back at me. I kissed and licked across her ass cheeks and she opened her legs a little more. I then sank down a little further and gripped both ass cheeks, pulling them apart.

"Ohhhh geeeeez!" she moaned as I stuck my face between her legs and flicked my tongue at her clit from behind. I felt her arch her back and push back to me as I slowly dragged my tongue through the wetness, from her clit to her seeping hole.

Teri was moaning more, and her pussy was getting even wetter when I pulled her ass cheeks as far apart as I could and started pushing my tongue into her.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as I started tongue fucking her. "Ohhhhhhyyeeesssssssssss!"

I continued like that for a while before I leaned back down and started flicking at her clit again. Teri moaned loudly again and moved her hips, giving me better access to her stiff little bud. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned as I flicked my tongue a little harder at her clit.

I knew that she was getting close to an orgasm again so I slowly dragged my tongue back through her slit, wetter than it was before, all the way back. Still holding her cheeks apart, I slowly dragged my tongue all the way back and up across her crinkled rosebud.

Teri gasped and her body stiffened as I flicked my tongue at her backdoor, and then she let out a low moan as her body relaxed. I squeezed her ass cheeks as my tongue danced around her ass, and I then slowly dragged my tongue up her back as I stood.

I stood behind her, looking at her body again as I started taking my clothes off. I heard her sigh and she turned her head again to watch me over her shoulder.

*****

As I peered over my shoulder watching Kurt strip off his clothes, I couldn't resist once his stiff manhood flung free of his boxer briefs. He stood behind me holding himself, slowly stroking as he gazed at my naked backside.

I stood up and turned myself around and sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning back on one arm, watching him stroke himself, I ran my fingers over my clit, and into my opening, getting my fingers nice and wet.

After a few minutes of us playing with ourselves for the others visual pleasures, I sat forward and ran my tongue over my lips. I opened my mouth and Kurt stepped in closer and guided the head across my lower lip. My mouth slightly open, Kurt then pushed the head just past my lips, back and forth while still stroking his shaft.

My fingers still at my pussy, he guided himself in and out as much and as little as he wanted. The feeling of his throbbing shaft gliding along my tongue and lips sent quivers to my inner walls. I could feel them tensing tighter. As I was getting lost in my own pleasures my head started to fall back and Kurt took his other hand and grabbed my hair, seeing my eyes fluttering closed, knowing I was close to cumming.

Kurt laid me back on the bed as he crawled up over me, straddling my body. Grabbing my hands, he leaned over me, drawing my hands over my head. He dangled his thick cock over my mouth. Using his hips he rocked his cock over my lips, sliding it in and out of my mouth. Passionately fucking my mouth pressing himself to the back of my throat and pumping his head with short slow strokes. I could feel every curve of the tip and the rim as it popped past my tonsils. The vein pulsing fast and hard on my tongue. The feeling was enormously different than any blow job I've ever given him and he was in complete control. My thighs were pressed so tight together, wanting friction against my clit I wanted to come so badly. My moans were vibrating on his shaft and Kurt growled deeply.

The heat of his shaft was growing warmer and I knew he was getting close. I increased my suction making it harder for him to withdraw easy. His grip on my wrists grew tighter my back arching I was on edge.

Looking into my eyes Kurt could tell and he withdrew from my mouth, took his knees from straddling my sides and pressed my thighs apart as his cock slid along my tummy as he made his way to my pussy.

Raising his hips, cock aligned he gave a fast thrusting drive into me and just as I was going to yell his mouth covered mine in a hot lip lock. His tongue was fucking my mouth as hard as his cock was my pussy.

It wasn't long before we both were screaming with erotic pleasures as our bodies released hot wet fluids which soaked the bed under us.

Once our bodies stopped shuttering with rushing orgasms Kurt withdrew and laid his head on my still heaving chest, neither of us saying a word as we let our bodies enjoy the after rushes of delight running through us.

As I was running my fingers thru his hair, his warm breath was sending goose bumps over my damp skin. Kissing his forehead and drumming over the evenings' events, I said, "Kurt, can I ask you something?"

Tilting his head up to look at me, "Of course, anything."

"Was that Itinerary real that you showed me in the restaurant? Are you really taking me to Jamaica?"

*****

"Of course it was real, baby," I told her as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and held her close. She sighed, and we both soon fell asleep.

The next morning, after Teri made us breakfast, we sat at her kitchen table, her in my lap as I showed her the website for the resort that I had booked, and a couple more just for Jamaica in general. Right after that, I got the barrage of questions that I was expecting.

"What kind of clothes should I pack?"

"What clothes do I have?"

"Oh my god! I'm going to need s bathing suit! A couple of them!"

"Baby, relax," I told her, laughing as I wrapped my arms around her. "We've got a few months before we go. You've got time."

Giving me the universal look meaning, "Men!" she stood and walked into her bedroom, where I heard her going through her closet. Teri had a big closet. I sat down and turned on a ball game.

The next few months flew by, especially with our new project picking up steam. Things got considerably easier for Teri after I pulled her tormentor aside after one rather heated meeting where he started pissing me off. I explained to him that Teri was our expert in her field, and that she was my equal and would be treated as such, or else I would make a phone call to the client, whose CEO was a woman, and tell them exactly what kind of man they had representing them here. I pointed out to him that his company would then be faced with a choice of losing the client or firing him, wherein he would be on the losing end of that deal. After that he backed off of Teri and left her alone, giving me a wide berth as well.

Between all of the time that we were putting in on the project, family obligations, and just maintaining our day-to-day needs, we had little time, or energy, for each other, but we both promised that we would make up for it and more in Jamaica.

We were about a month away from our trip when things finally started slowing down, and we had a weekend to ourselves. Teri and I went out for a casual dinner and a couple of drinks Friday night, after which we made love for the first time in a couple of weeks, and she then spent the night at my house.

We had already decided that we were going to spend the day together, shopping for clothes for the trip. I took her out for breakfast, and we were then on the road, heading for the mall. I knew that the day held promise when she dressed in a light colored sundress and sandals, and she had a smile on her face that I hadn't seen in a while.

"I'm glad that you came shopping with me," she told me, hooking her arm in mine as we walked through the parking lot. "It's not as much fun doing it alone."

"It's my pleasure, baby," I told her, squeezing her arm in mine.

We spent the rest of the morning going through Teri's favorite stores, where she bought an assortment of dresses, blouses, shorts and shoes, a lot of which she enjoyed modeling for me. I then took her bags out to my truck, and we went to a brew pub in the mall for lunch and a couple of beers.

As we left the pub, Teri took my hand and led me down one of the wings that we hadn't hit yet. "Just a couple more stores," she told me happily.

*****

The morning was great, I got to wake up to Kurt by my side. I got to make him breakfast and he showed me the trip plans he had arranged for us, which I still couldn't believe was going to happen. I had asked him if he'd join me shopping and he was happy to take me to the mall.

We went to a few stores, I tried on lots of clothes and modeled each one for Kurt's approval. I was having so much fun, taking my clothes on and off so many times for Kurt had my hormones on the rise.

While sitting at lunch with such anticipation building up inside me I wanted to burst. We chilled over some beers and sandwiches, some small talk and questions about the trip when they'd pop into my mind. He's so wonderful not getting agitated over my shopping and questions. I looked at him at times like he isn't real.

I kept brushing my foot along his thigh and he'd give me one of his eye brow shifting grins and a wink. He kept his responses to my touches non-physical, and I was crawling inside to be all over him.

He was fueling my inner fires by filling my empty beer glass a few too many times and he knows what that does to me. I think he was enjoying himself a little too much. When he went to go for the fourth beer I stopped him.

"Kurt, no more or you will be carrying me out of here! Besides you darn well know what too many beers does to me."

"EXACTLY!" he said with a big grin.

I thought to myself, ok he wants to play games I'll play.

"Let's get out of here."

Kurt paid the tab grabbed my hand and led me back out into the mall. I expected a grumble since I already dragged the poor guy thru a ton of stores and made him approve every outfit I bought.

I turned and kissed him on the cheek. "How did I ever get this lucky?" I said as we walked down the last wing of the mall to check it out.

I steered him into a new store I saw on the way in with a grand opening sign in window. It was rather slow with customers and only had one employee that I could see. I found a sexy negligee and asked Kurt to come stand near the dressing room because I wanted him to approve of it but didn't want to expose myself to anyone else in the store by walking out to model it. He smiled and patiently walked back to the dressing room, leaned against the wall and smiled, not saying a word.

This man was a prince. By now any man would have surely said I'll be in the car come out when you're done shopping. Not my guy.

I took the negligee into the dressing room to try it on. I pulled the curtain closed, removed my dress and was standing in only my sandals. I had left the bra in my purse after the second store. It was getting to be a pain taking it on and off.

As usual, Kurt made sure I left the house commando. I poked my head past the curtain and quietly said, "Come in here I need your help." He glanced the store to see where the sales girl was and slipped behind the curtain.

"Um, I love you naked baby, but what do you need help with?" he said smiling.

"Oh, I think you know what I need help with!"

"Whatever do you mean?" he said as he grabbed at my waist, drawing me in tight.

I squirmed out of his grasp, and he looked questioningly at me as I ran my hand over his bulging shorts and undid the zipper.

Now I know why Kurt likes going commando. I released his thickness and squatted down and took him into my mouth.

Kurt watched in the three mirrors lining the dressing room walls. "Hey baby, I love this view," he said as he gazed from mirror to mirror.

I looked up at him and smiled with his cock filling my mouth, I glanced at the mirrors and watched myself pleasuring his sweet manhood. His fingers gripped my hair tight, keeping my mouth deep on him.

Kurt began pumping his hips, fucking my mouth, his breaths were getting hard and fast. I could hear the sales girl talking to another customer in the next dressing room.

I peered up at Kurt to see if he had heard them too, but his eyes were glued on the mirror and my mouth to care too much. He thrust into my mouth and gave hissing breaths with each one. It wasn't long before he let out a louder growl and held still, pressing deep in my throat and started to release his load.

The sound of his releasing growl was heard and just as I was taking his last spurting stream of cum the sales girl called from the other side of the curtain, "Is everything ok in there?"

Neither of us were at a point to answer. I was lost in his filling my tummy and he was oblivious to anything else but his release.

A shriek of, "OH MY!" jolted us both back to reality and we turned our head toward the curtain to see it moving.

We pulled ourselves together and walked out smiling, Kurt's arm was around my shoulder. The young sales girl just put her head down trying to look busy at the register as we passed by. I was blushing, knowing she saw us in the act and felt bad for embarrassing her too.

We walked out into the mall, and Kurt kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "I like it when you get liquid courage."

"WHAT?"

"I know the beers at lunch got you horny and what you just did in there, my dear, is called liquid courage."

"Oh," I giggled. "It's your fault you know. If you weren't so damn hot and got my hormones in a tizzy all the time..."

He squeezed his arm around my neck, drawing my head next to his and said, "I Iike your hormones in a tizzy."

*****

The next couple of weeks were a blur. Between the project shifting phases and the vacation prep, Teri and I rarely had a moment to ourselves. When we did, though, we took every advantage of it!

Teri went on a couple more solo shopping excursions, refusing to show me what she bought until we were actually on vacation. I think that she was still a little embarrassed, and a bit confused, about her show in the dressing room. When I took her home that night she was kind of subdued, until we went to bed, where she was as aggressive as I had ever seen her, her big tits bouncing across her chest as she rode me like a bronco buster.

On our last day at work, we were both busy all day making sure that there would be no issues while we were gone. While the Old Man had an unwritten policy about employees dating, it was a well-known secret about Teri and me, especially since we were both going to be gone at the same time. Capitalizing on that fact, I let it be known before we left that anyone attempting to call either of us over the next two weeks would be digging ditches and filling them back up for a month as soon as I got back. Even though everyone knew that I was (mostly) joking, they also knew that I was serious enough not to call us.

The night before our flight, Teri was a nervous wreck. "I've never even flown before, much less been out of the country!" she said. "I don't know what to expect!"

I laughed and kissed her on the forehead. "Expect to have a good time," I told her. "Twelve hours from now, we're going to be in the air, half way to paradise. Ten days away from everything and everyone. Nothing but us."

"You're right," she replied, kissing me back. "That does sound like paradise."

The next morning we were up and ready to go by 3:00. We had a 6:30 flight, and I booked a limo to pick us up and drive us to the airport. Teri was walking through every room, making sure that she didn't forget anything when the limo pulled up.

It was a cool morning, and Teri was shivering as we got into the car. "Damn!" she said. "I should have worn a jacket!"

"How are you not cold, being dressed like that?"

Teri was wearing a flowery summer dress and my favorite sandals, which I thought were very sexy on her, and she said were comfortable enough to walk around all day in, while I was wearing shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

"Baby, we are already on vacation," I told her. "I just concentrate on the fact that in a mere four hours, we will be in the warm Caribbean air."

"That and the fact that I am with the hottest woman that I know of is all I need to stay warm."

"Smooth," she replied with a laugh. "But I'm still freezing!"

A couple of hours later we were wheels up, settled in our seats. We were fortunate to have been assigned the window and middle seats in a three seat row, with the aisle seat empty. I gave Teri the window seat and I sat next to her and raised the arm rest between us.

Playing off of Teri saying that she was cold, I asked the flight attendant for a blanket, which I lay across her lap.