Second Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything you want baby," he told me with a squeeze to my waist. We finally made it out to the beach. I stopped dead in my tracks, the feel of the sand and the awesomeness of the ocean that close was breath taking. I had to soak it all in to believe it was really there. That I ... WE were really standing on an island beach.

There were areas of open sand and spaced out in areas close to the resort were some more cabanas to enjoy the ocean in some shade.

As we walked down the beach near the water's edge we had a nice conversation. I had lots of questions about things we could do and of course with Kurt being more experienced in travels for fun, mine were only business trips and regular hotels with regular pools nothing comparable to where he has bought me.

I was surprised how friendly people were as we walked around the grounds. People would stop as they passed and say hi, do a little chatting, and then continue on their walk. Very refreshing. The atmosphere of the island must bring out the friendliness in people.

We made our way back to the pool with the bar in the middle and swam up to it. That alone was fun to do. Then to actually sit on a built-in seat near the bar to enjoy the drink was even nicer.

We had a few drinks, talked to a few more people that shared some of the fun things they did on the island that we might also enjoy. One that especially sounded like fun was a bus ride to the other side of the island where there are many waterfalls and one of them called Dunn's river you could actually walk up the cascading falls. We both thought that sounded cool and the bartender told us how to sign up for the trip.

By the time we got back to the room I didn't know what to think about first. So much has happened already and we just got here. Kurt just smiled and kept hugging me to take in my excitement too. We looked over the different restaurants and decided that since the day was already long we'd stay in and do room service.

As Kurt ordered in dinner, I took the opportunity to give him the surprise I had purchased for him.

One day when I was running last minute errands before we left home I ran back to the store in the mall where we had our fun in the dressing room for the long night gown I had taken in to try on that didn't get tried on at that time.

I had hoped the sales girl that was there that day wasn't there, but she was. Now I had to hope she didn't recognize me. Since I wasn't with Kurt there was a good chance of that. Taking a deep breath I entered the shop grabbed the night gown and checked out. Luckily she didn't recognize me and I made my purchase and left quickly.

I took a quick shower, freshened up and slipped into the long purple night gown. It had a low back that stopped right above the curve of my ass. The front was a deep plunging V that fitted snug against my full breasts and it flowed over my curves perfectly.

I heard Kurt at the door, I knew dinner had arrived so while his back was to me taking care of the bellhop, I stepped into the living area of the suite and stood with the light from the balcony window silhouetting me in the back ground.

As Kurt turned he stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes lit up as a grin crossed his sweet face. I gave a slow spin giving him a full 360 view of me. I could hear the low growl rising in his throat. We both started taking slow steps toward each other. Standing before him I took another spin around, this time letting him take in the low cuts and enjoy the barely covered flesh of my body.

"Am I dressed ok for dinner babe?"

Giving me a whistle and a grab around my hips, I felt his warm hands on my bare skin. His finger traced the plunging seam of the gown on my back side as he kissed my neck. The tingles racing through me had my inner thighs growing damp. I could feel the heat of his fingertips tracing the top of the curve leading down to my ass. My chest was rising and falling heavily as my arousal grew deeper.

"Shall we eat?" I mumbled between my soft moans as he was still running his fingertips and lips over my uncovered skin.

Breaking his contact he took my arm and led me to the small table out on the balcony and had me sit.

Pushing out the service table from the bellhop onto the balcony he poured the wine and set out the plates holding our dinners.

The view out there was as breath taking as the sight of his bulge pressing tight in his shorts. I don't think I will ever see anything more beautiful in nature as this.

We toasted to our first night of our trip and proceeded to savor the delicious choice of grilled chicken with a Jamaican style rice pilaf and vegetables. Even though our dinner was more on the silent side, the deep pangs running through me as I felt Kurt undress me with his eyes across the table and a game of footsie going on under the table had both of us worked up. We couldn't eat fast enough.

Finally Kurt said to me, "Why does that look familiar?"

Blushing and giggling I simply said, "Mall sales girl."

Smiling back he said, "Oh. Was that the result of the liquid courage that day?"

*****

When I turned around after the food arrived I was stunned to see Teri standing in the open balcony doorway, dressed in a long purple gown and backlit by the sun. Her gown hung down to her ankles, with a deep 'V' cut in front, showing off the swell of her breasts. She then slowly spun, showing me the even lower scoop to the back, going down to just above her ass. The gown was sheer enough that I could easily see the outline of her legs though the backlit fabric.

"Damn!" I said softly, wondering where I'd seen that gown before. I could feel the blood start migrating to my cock very quickly.

Dinner consisted of grilled chicken and rice & beans, which we ate on the balcony with the breeze coming in. Teri was playing footsie under the table and smirking at me as we ate. When I asked her why her gown looked so familiar, her only response was, "Mall sales girl," as she blushed.

I then made a joke about her liquid courage that day, and she blushed even deeper. "I don't recall you complaining," she said.

After we were done eating, I pushed the cart back into the room and I had Teri pinned up against the outer wall of the balcony. I started kissing her as my hands slid softly up and down the sides of her body. I soon was slowly kissing down her neck to her shoulder and slid the shoulders of her gown down her arms.

"Don't let those fall," I told her as I kissed along her collarbone and down her chest. Teri curled her arms and held up the top of her gown as my lips latched on to her stiff nipples. She gasped and moaned, and arched her back, pushing her tits into my face a little harder.

A couple of minutes later, I was kneeling on the balcony floor with my head up under her gown. My hands gripped her ass cheeks as my tongue softly flicked at her clit, slowly bringing her to an orgasm.

We made love again that night, quickly drifting off to sleep entangled in each other.

Teri and I spent the next few days doing all of the usual tourist stuff, like hanging around the resort, getting massages, drinking, and walking and sitting along the beach, and doing some tours like walking up Dunn's River Falls, hitting the duty-free shops, and going to the coffee plantations and Appleton Rum distillery. The Appleton tour was a lot of fun, especially after Teri had a few samples of rum. On the ride back to the resort I almost had to stop her from raping me right there on the bus. Not that it really would've been rape...

About midway through our stay, we decided to hire a taxi and go off on our own to check out the small villages around us. I have always felt that going someplace different for vacation and just staying at the resort was silly. I could do the same thing staying at home.

While we were out that day we started getting hungry, so I told the driver to take us to a Jerk shack. He made a comment about there being a decent place in the duty-free zone, and I told him that I didn't want a watered-down-for-the-tourists meal, I wanted the real thing.

"Do you live around here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, mon," he replied. "My town is just up that road there a few miles.

"Good," I said. "Then I'm sure that you have a favorite place that you go to. That's where we want to go."

Teri looked at me like I was crazy. "Are you sure, mon?" the driver asked. "We don't get tourists around there."

"Do you have a problem taking tourists to your favorite place?" I joked with him.

"No mon! You pay, we go!"

"Then I pay! Let's go!" I replied.

A few minutes later we were at an outdoor shack, sipping on a couple of Red Stripes with our driver and a few locals as we waited for our chicken. Teri quickly lost her apprehensions about being there and was talking and joking with everyone.

For someone that doesn't really do spicy food, Teri enjoyed the food, and the locals, especially the Rasta that owned the shack, definitely enjoyed having her there. Teri didn't see it, but he was definitely flirting with her, and I'm sure that she was fantasy-bait for him for a few days, her big tits swaying under her sundress.

The resort had one restaurant that was fancier, more upscale, than the others. The "white linen tablecloths and napkins, wait staff in tuxes" kind of place, featuring "Continental" cuisine. As a guest, we were only allowed to make reservations there once during our stay, so I decided that would be a nice way to wind down the vacation. I made our reservation for our last night there.

This was also the only place on the resort that actually had a dress code that went beyond, "You must wear a shirt and shoes," so I made sure that Teri brought something appropriate, as well as my jacket and real pants.

The weather looked kind of ominous all day, so we stayed at the resort, hanging around the pool. Our dinner reservations were for 7:00, so by 5:00 we were in our room getting ready. Teri showered first and was doing whatever it is that takes a beautiful woman so long to make themselves even more beautiful while I showered and got dressed. I was waiting on the balcony, kicked back in a lounge chair with my eyes closed, when I heard her clear her throat.

As I turned to look at her I caught my breath. Teri was leaning against the doorway smiling at me, dressed and ready to go.

"Holy crap!" I muttered as I looked at her. Teri was dressed in a short, crimson wrap-around dress with a low 'V' cut in the front showing off as much cleavage as the nightgown that she wore our first night there, narrow shoulders, and ending halfway between her knees and her ass. On her feet she wore matching heels.

"Do I look ok?" she asked as she turned. From the plunging back, it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra, which told me that the dress and shoes was all she was wearing.

"Ok?" I asked. "Baby, I am going to be the envy of every man, and half of the women, as we walk around this resort!"

"Oh stop it!" she said as she smiled at me and kissed me.

As I predicted, Teri got a lot of attention as we walked the grounds towards the restaurant. Almost every guy, and quite a few women, watched as she held on to my arm while we passed them.

*****

As I was showering after a wonderful lazy day at the pool and enjoying our last day at the resort, I got to thinking of the many wonderful things we got to do this week.

The warm water of the shower took me back to the Dunn River falls when Kurt and I got to steal a long deep kiss under the waterfalls. How often does a girl get to do that with a hot man!

I was surprised how nice that water felt, and how sensual the kiss felt. Everything this week has had a special feeling to it, unlike anything I felt back home.

The times we walked the beach and wandered out into the ocean ended up in tight embraces and even managed to release some hot pent up desires with the privacy we had in the water. The energy of the romance just came so natural at a place like this and not once was I worried about being caught, I was too wrapped up in the feelings being shared between us each time. I still can't believe Kurt planned such a perfect trip for us.

Kurt was taking five out on the balcony while I was getting ready for our last dinner of the trip. Before we left home he had told me to pack a fancier going-to-a-wedding type dress for a special dinner he had reserved for us. I put on a short low cut silk dress, matching heels, and my hair was pulled up to one side and left cascading over my other shoulder laying with full curls.

I walked out to the balcony once I was finished and Kurt's eyes again popped wide open with approving looks.

He stood and kissed my neck as his arm wrapped around my waist. He looked so hot and sexy in his jacket and dress slacks.

As we walked thru the lobby and down the path to the restaurant I kept fidgeting. Kurt squeezed me and said to relax I looked beautiful and the others are just admiring how lucky he was to be the one escorting me to dinner.

I shoved at his arm and said, "Stop." I then nuzzled into his neck and gave him a soft nibble at his ear.

It was so much fun to always flirt with Kurt and feel the charge he sent through me every time, every touch.

As we walked up the path leading to the restaurant it was lit by luminaries. With the dampness in the air that gave a glowing, hazy look to the outside.

The doorman opened the door and the soft sounds of the piano flowed out to greet us as we entered. The hostess greeted us with a tray holding Champagne and two glasses, guiding us past a beautiful dimmed lounge with dance floor and into the dining room to our table.

Kurt held my chair and nuzzled my neck with a kiss as I was sitting down. Once we both were seated the hostess had set down the bottle of Champagne and glasses, saying. "Compliments of the resort. Enjoy your evening." As she stepped away our server was right behind her to open the bottle and pour our drinks while going over the house specials for the evening. The menu was small with only five entree choices.

Once we were settled and alone for a moment we lifted our flutes and toasted to our wonderful romantic vacation.

Dinner was spectacular, and once we finished we stepped into the lounge for a few night caps and dancing. I knew Kurt didn't really like the dance floor too much from times we went out at home and hit some bars with bands playing. Often he liked watching me on the floor with the other girls having some fun. But this night he embraced me in a way I never felt him hold me in the past. We swayed to the music as we got lost in each other's eyes. Everything we were feeling was being said in those moments on the dance floor.

I asked Kurt if we could go enjoy one last moon lit walk on the beach before our time here was over. Dropping his hands from my waist he took my hand and led us outside.

The moon was dim as it shone thru the clouds skimming by. A dampness in the air felt like rain was coming, and soft flashes of lightning off in the distance danced in the sky.

Grabbing his head and pulling him to me, I locked his lips onto mine. Taking his hands, I wrapped my arms around his neck and gazed deep into his heart-stopping blue eyes.

"Babe, There are no words to tell you how much I loved our vacation here together. You went beyond anything I could ever have dreamt of in a vacation. 'Thank You' just doesn't cover how I feel."

Kurt carried our shoes and we grasped hands as we walked along the beach, kicking the water with our feet and talking about the different things we did and how much we enjoyed them as we took the long way back around to the main building.

The thunder started and the lightening streaking across the sky made me jump. Kurt would laugh each time and draw me closer. As we were half way back the rain started to come down hard. We were getting soaked, our clothes started to hang from our bodies.

Kurt gave me his jacket to hold over our heads as we ran to the building. Once we got to the shelter of the palm trees lining the path, Kurt turned me to him and ran his eyes down my wet silk dress hanging to every curve. My nipples were stiff and my ass was nicely outlined, not wearing any under garments.

Kurt said, "See why I like you commando? You never know when a time like this will come up!"

Knowing there was no use getting self-conscious having my private areas highlighted with the wet material I gave a twirl, letting Kurt enjoy what he was seeing.

My nakedness under the wet dress was probably the best unplanned thank you I could have given to Kurt on this last night of our trip. He pushed me against a tall planter and we made out for a long time.

*****

That dinner with Teri was one of the most enjoyable nights that I could remember. I don't think that I had ever seen her so happy, and more importantly, relaxed, as I had the past few days. I knew that the silk dress had to be doing something to her naked body underneath, but she didn't look self-conscious about it at all.

The walk along the beach back to the room was kind of bittersweet. We both knew that this was the last time that we would be doing this for a long time, but yet we were enjoying the moment too much. I knew as soon as we walked out of the restaurant that we were going to get some heavy rains soon, but I wanted to let her enjoy the walk as long as we could.

Sure enough, almost as soon as we turned up the path from the beach back to our building, the downpour started. I gave Teri my jacket to hold over her head as we ran, as best we could, to the building and shelter.

Shortly before we got to the building, we made it to a small area covered by some shorter palm trees. We stopped to catch our breath. As we stood there I looked at her and slowly spun her around. Her dress, probably ruined in the rain, clung to her every curve like a second skin. Her nipples were hard and prominent, and the wet silk clung to her pussy and ass like I wanted my lips to do later.

"THIS is why you should ALWAYS go commando!" I told her softly as I pulled her to me. "You never know when an opportunity like this will come up!"

Teri blushed and slapped my arm as we briefly kissed, and then we walked into the building. As much as I wanted to take the elevator up to our floor to get up there as quickly as possible, I decided to take advantage of the staircase on the outside of the building instead.

"You want to walk all the way upstairs?" she asked me, looking at me like I was crazy. I knew that she was a little drunk, and I wanted to have a nightcap as part of our festivities tonight, so I hoped the walk upstairs might help her a little.

"Yes, I do," I told her.

"And, if you walk all the way up, I will give you the best massage that you have ever had, concentrating our your gorgeous legs, your cute little feet, and that HOT ass of yours," I added, swatting her on the ass as I said 'hot.'

Teri gasped and then giggled, and then started walking up the stairs. "Wait a second," she said, stopping half-way up the first flight. "What if I DON'T want to walk all the way up? Then I don't get a massage?"

"No," I replied, "but it will just be a half-assed massage before I climb on top of you."

"Well, that doesn't sound fair!" she pouted.

"You want the reward, you gotta earn it," I told her with a smirk.

Teri looked at me for a second, still pretending to pout, and then said, "Fine!" as she started up the stairs again.

I enjoyed the view of the dress clinging to her ass every step of the way and she knew it, swaying her ass back and forth as she looked at me over her shoulder.

I waited until we hit the landing between the second and third floors before I grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. I quickly started kissing her passionately, pressing her against the wall as I slid my hands up the sides of her body.