Second Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri gasped as I slid my hand under the wet silk and slowly traced my fingers along the bottoms of her ass cheeks. The sound of the rain just a couple of feet away almost drowned out her moans, and my hands continued up her body. My left hand caught the tie at the side of her dress and gently pulled on it as my hands made their way up to her tits.

Teri started getting heated up over the kiss and I abruptly stopped. "C'mon," I said as I took her hand. "We still have two flights to go."

Glaring at me, trying to look angry with her lust-filled, glazed eyes, she started back up the stairs, pulling me by the hand.

When we got to the landing between the third and fourth floors, I pulled her to the side again, this time facing the wall, as I stepped behind her. Slowly sliding my hands up the front of her body and cupping her big tits as I kissed her neck.

Teri gasped and covered my hands with hers as I pinched her nipples and softly bit down on her ear lobe. She started pushing her ass back at me as she turned her head, trying to kiss me. A couple of seconds later I slid one hand down the side of her body as I slipped the other one inside her dress and played with her bare breast.

My other hand soon slipped under her dress and my fingers slowly started sliding up and down her pussy lips, wet and spread wide open. I kept my fingers on the edges of her lips, avoiding her clit, as I slowly stroked her and pinched her nipples.

"Oh my god!" she gasped loudly as she pushed away from the wall and turned towards me. "Let's get upstairs!"

Smiling to myself, I let her pull me upstairs quickly, one side of her dress flapping in the wind.

Seconds later we were in the room and Teri was trying to untie the rest of her dress. "When did you untie the other side?" she asked as she looked at me. She was still slurring a little, but the walk up seemed to have helped.

"A gentleman never tells his secrets," I told her smiling.

She shook her head and laughed as she slid the dress down, letting it fall to the floor.

"Hot DAMN!" I said as I looked her body up and down. Teri giggled and spun around again, this time allowing me to see her body nude.

"Do you mind if I freshen up before my wonderful massage?" she asked.

"Go ahead," I told her. "I'll get everything ready and pour us a nightcap."

I watched her as she walked into the bathroom and I quickly pulled my wet clothes off, covering myself with a robe. I then walked around the room, getting towels and oils ready for her massage, and poured a couple of glassed of Appleton Black Label, bringing them out onto the balcony.

A couple of minutes later, as I was looking out over the dark, rain-driven grounds and sea, I heard her clear her throat behind me.

"Is this proper attire for my massage?" she asked as she walked out onto the balcony in one of my plain white, 'V'-neck t-shirts. Somehow, she found one from my house and snuck it out. It looked a hell of a lot better on her than it ever did on me!

"No, not really," I replied smiling as I handed her a glass of rum. "That will just get in the way. I'll take care of that later, though."

She smiled at me as she took the glass from me, brushing her fingers across my hand. We stood at the railing, watching the rain for a couple of minutes when I realized that her glass was already empty. Taking her glass from her, I set it on the table and turned back to her.

Seconds later, I had her pinned up against the balcony wall again as we kissed passionately. Our hands were all over each other, the constant downpour and thunder booms feeding our heat. Finally, a couple of minutes later, Teri broke the kiss and pushed me back slightly, telling me, "One of us has way too many clothes on!"

I looked at her in only my t-shirt and then myself in only a robe, and she pushed me backwards a little more, until I felt a chair at the back of my legs. Teri then stepped up to me and slowly started pulling open the sash around my waist. "Sit," she told me.

I did as told and then watched as Teri grabbed a cushion from another chair and knelt on it between my legs.

Without another word, Teri slowly started sliding her lips up and down the length of my cock, moaning as she took me deep and then sliding her way back up. I moaned and then sat back, sipping my glass of rum. She then continued to give me an amazing blowjob, refusing to stop until I came down her throat, my moans blending with hers.

"Holy crap!" I gasped as she rose, licking her lips. Straddling my weak legs, she sat on my lap and kissed me deeply, and then reached over for the glass of rum. After taking a drink and setting the glass back down, she smiled at me.

"I take it you lied that?" she asked.

"Ya think?" I replied, laughing.

"Good," she said. "Now you'll be nice and relaxed, and able to concentrate on giving me a great massage after you made me walk up all those stairs, and not be thinking about the hot body underneath your fingertips."

"Plus," she whispered in my ear as she leaned in to me, "that also means that you will be able to last longer when you give me my last-night-in-paradise fucking."

I looked at her smiling, thinking that a year ago she never would have said something like that. "Well, we may not be able to get back to someplace like this for a while, so I better make sure that I give you a damn GOOD 'last-night-in-paradise fucking'!"

"Yeah, you better," she replied, kissing me. She then stood and reached her hand out to me and pulled me out of the chair. "So let's start with this promised massage."

I pulled her towards me and kissed her, and as she backed up I told her that now SHE had too many clothes on. She smiled at me and reached her hands down to the bottom of her shirt. She looked at me as she started lifting it and I stopped her.

"It's easier this way," I told her, as I grasped the neck of the shirt and tore it apart, starting at the small tear at the bottom of the 'V.' Teri gasped and looked down at the tattered remains of the shirt and then looked back up at me with a mixture of shock, amusement, and lust. And a little glazed over from the drinks.

"I'll buy you some more t-shirts when we get back," I told her. "But right now, get that hot ass in there and on the towels. It's time to break out the oils."

As she turned and started walking back into the room, I swatted her bare ass, making her jump and giggle.

*****

Eagerly, I went over to the bed and crawled up from the foot to the head, nice and slow, giving Kurt a teasing view. Slowly stretching my body to a laying position on my tummy once I was settled in, I closed my eyes and waited for Kurt's hands to take over my body.

My insides were on high alert with the anticipation of his touches. My mind was wandering, thinking of where he was going to start his massage. How long was he going to take on each area? Was he going to tease my erogenous areas or avoid them until the end?

I was going crazy trying to think about what actions he might take. The sounds from the tropical storm still brewing outside added a level of intensity to my waiting. My body was already jumpy from the occasional thunder claps.

Finally, I could hear him rustling with things as I lay there. The bed dipped at my feet. With the wobbliness of my body from all the drinks, the dip of the bed felt like a wave of the ocean under me, and I was floating on a raft. Smiling to myself, I knew his hands were soon to be on me.

Laying there ass up, wanting Kurt to touch me, my insides were doing flips matching the sounds of the water slapping ashore in the distance from the storm.

I love when he touches my skin. It sets a fire of desire thru my entire core. I could feel his eyes gazing at my nakedness. I could hear his soft breaths, then a clicking sound and the room took on the sound of soft music playing real low. Then I felt a brush against the bottom of my foot ever so slight, like he was touching me but wasn't touching at the same time. At the same time, a clap of thunder rolled through the open balcony doors and my body jerked. It sent shivers over my skin. My body was on edge with anticipation.

Then there is was, a drop of warm oil splashing on the bottom of one foot. Seconds later another drop on the other foot. His thumbs pressed on both of my feet and he dragged his thumbs up to my heel. Circling my heel with firm pressure then dragging down, back towards my toes, he worked my feet until I thought they disappeared off my body, they felt so relaxed. The softness of the music and the sounds of the storm rolling off in the distance combined with Kurt's light, fluttering touches, and I lost total recollection of anything around me but the lovely feel of Kurt next to me.

As his fingers gripped the tops of my feet and his thumbs pressed hard up and down the soles, toes, and heels, my groans were muffled. As I felt his body shift on the bed I tried to imagine his position and where his hands would be next. I felt soft drops once more hitting my body. The oil was a perfect temperature. Noticeably warm, but not too hot.

First the drops were at the backs of my legs, dropping one at a time, nice and slow from calf to calf. Thinking he was going to start massaging his way slowly up my body to make me anticipate the next area of touch, I started to feel a steady stream of the warm liquid at the base of my spine, above the crack of my ass. The pooling oil started to seep down my crack and trickle between my slightly parted legs and the feeling of the oil running over my full labia tickled on its way to my clit. I could feel the oil form droplets as it dripped off my clit into the towel under me.

Being lost in the new sensation of the oil running between my upper thighs over my pussy, I didn't notice that Kurt has started rubbing my calves. His hands slid up and down my legs in a slow, firm, squeezing rub. Each breath I took was let out with a low moan. My body was loving the touches as his palms and fingers worked up and down my thighs and calves.

Each time he got to the top of my legs, his thumbs traced from my inner thigh towards the outer along the crease between my bum and upper thigh. On the first pass my body stiffened from the surprise. The next swipe back up my thighs his thumbs went from outer to inner, rubbing along the crease.

This went back and forth a few times. Then his full hands went from the back of my knees, with his thumbs between my legs, upward slowly, pressing my legs further apart as he caressed his way upward.

When his fingertips were at my pussy he fluttered them slightly at my lips, and then fanned his hands up and over the backs of the thighs, working out up to my hips. He kept this motion up, and after a few of the teasing flutters at just the lips I pressed my ass upward slightly, wanting his fingers to press harder against my begging pussy. His fingers quickly moved away. I sighed louder.

I heard Kurt chuckle, then his warm breath was at my ear.

"Baby, if you want the rest of this massage then you better lay still like a good girl. If you move like that again I will stop and you get NOTHING else tonight. Do you hear me?"

Nodding with my eyes still shut, I mumbled, "I promise to lay still. Please don't stop."

His gave my ass a quick slap then started the torture of his teasing touches.

Before long he was squeezing my ass, spreading the cheeks apart with firm squeezes. His thumb caressed at my slick, puckered hole each time he pulled my cheeks apart. The first pass of his thumb I didn't realize I held my breath until I felt my pussy lips spread open as he worked my ass cheeks apart. Now and then he would hold my ass open and he let his thumb circle at my bum hole. I squeezed my eyes shut harder and bit on my lower lip, wondering how far he might take the thumb, pushing harder at an area that's still very virgin to me. I could feel the excitement in the pit of my stomach, knowing he was peering deeply at the view of my spread open private parts.

As he worked his way up my back and neck, I felt his ass rest on my thighs and he pressed his stiff cock between my ass cheeks. With each reach up my back his cock ran up and down between my slick cheeks, wrapping him like a plump hot dog in a bun.

The combined motion of his cock and hands caressing my backside had me close to cumming. Kurt, keen on my body's reactions, noticed the change in my breathing and sounds to my moans. He lifted himself off me and grabbed my hips and flipped me over to my back.

"Open your eyes, Teri."

As I opened my eyes I saw Kurt's hand holding the bottle of oil in the air over my breasts. I watched as the stream from the bottle splashed onto my hard nipples and ran over the fullness of my breasts. Once he had both nicely coated with oil his hands started at the fullest part of my tits and with a firm squeezing rub his hands slid over my tits up to my hard nipples. As his hands got to my nipples, his fingers closed around them and pinched hard as they slipped up and popped off.

The pinches and squeezes had my back arching involuntarily. His hands moved to my belly, stopping at the hair line of my sparse mound and over my hips.

He straddled my thighs and placed his cock at the edge of my mound just above my swollen clit. I lifted my head and watched as each time his hands went thru the motions of pinching and squeezing my tits to running down my belly.

As he finished massaging every inch of me, he leaned over my body, lifted his hips slightly, and began running the head of his throbbing cock back and forth over the top of the hood barely covering my swollen clit. He started biting my nipples, and the brushing on my clit and tugging of my nipples had me gasping, breathlessly grasping the sheets. I didn't know which sensation was making me crazier.

He released my nipples and he covered my mouth with his and our tongues wrestled wildly. His fingers intertwined with mine in the midst of the heated kiss, his chest now laying against my oily front side, wiggling himself against my slick skin.

Holding my hands above my head, kissing passionately, he slowed the pace down to a gentle stride, letting our skin tingle against each other's. Then I suddenly felt the stretching of my pussy as he was working his stiff cock into it.

I squeezed his hands as he sank deeper in. I was moaning into his mouth, still locked on mine. It felt like he was breathing for me, the sensations were so intense my body was overwhelmed with awesome feelings.

Tears trickled from the corner of my eye down my cheek from the pure joy of the entire evening coming all together in this moment of total bonding.

*****

Teri was very relaxed within seconds of my starting her massage. The drinks helped get her started, and her moans and groans grew softer and longer, and her body seemed to melt into the bed. She had told me once that she loved the sound of thunderstorms and that they helped her relax, and nature was definitely helping us in that area, too.

Before I even rolled her onto her back I could see her nectar seeping out of her and slowly sliding down her slit towards her clit. They were mixing beautifully with the massage oil, making for a sight that made me regret not having a camera handy.

Much to my surprise, and delight, she moaned loudly when I slid my thumbs across her tight asshole, and she involuntarily lifted her hips, pressing her rosebud against my thumbs harder. I didn't know if she realized it, but at one point, with her moving her hips up and down, I almost had a thumb buried inside her ass up to the first knuckle.

Her nipples were standing taller and harder, and much more sensitive to the touch, than I could ever remember seeing them when I rolled her onto her back, and by the time that I was finishing the massage around her pussy I knew that it wouldn't take much to get her to cum.

I wanted to cool her down for a couple of seconds, so I slid my body around and straddled Teri's body, lightly touching her with mine as we kissed. I could feel her slick stomach with the underside of my shaft and her body moving, wanting to be filled with it.

I slid my way down her body, and as I was kissing and sucking on her nipples, Teri arched her back, shoving her tit in my mouth. I bit down on her nipple just as the top of my shaft slid across her clit again and she gasped loudly, only slightly drowned out by some thunder, and her body jumped.

"Ohmygod!" she moaned as I bit, licked and sucked on her nipples while she moved her hips around, trying to catch my cock. I moved my hips up and started sliding the head of my cock across her clit, which really got her going.

I played with her nipples for a little while before I released them and slid back up her body. We started kissing passionately as I held her hands down above her head, our fingers intertwined.

The rain started getting heavier again as we continued the long, passionate kiss, my hips driving deeper into her. I released her hands and broke our kiss as I raised my body, looking down at her as I extended my arms.

Teri's eyes rolled back in her head a little when I got up to my knees and started sliding the entire length of my shaft in and out of her. She moaned loudly and then reached down and grasped my forearms as I started fucking her harder and faster.

Her tits were bouncing all over her chest as I started thrusting faster, and her fingers held on to my arms even tighter. I knew that she was getting close to cumming, so I slammed into her one more time, keeping myself buried deep inside her for a few seconds and grinding our pubic bones together before I slowly slid my cock from her.

Teri moaned and looked at me as I smiled at her and started rolling her onto her side. I straddled one leg and hooked the other over my arm as I thrust my cock back inside her pussy. She gasped and grabbed onto my arm again as she moaned loudly.

I knew that was one of her favorite positions, so I started fucking her faster, and she reacted quickly.

"Oooohhhhh yyeeeeaaaahhhh!" she moaned slowly. She had one hand pulling at the sheets while the other one squeezed my arm. "Ohhh Kurt! Oh yyeeaaaahh!"

I started taking slow, deep strokes as I lowered her leg and turned her towards the mattress a little more. She released my arm as she turned her body and I set her leg on top of mine. I then grabbed on to her ass cheeks and pulled up on them as I started thrusting in and out of her again.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as I fucked her faster and harder. It didn't take long before I knew that she was once again getting closer to an orgasm. I slammed my hips forward again, burying my cock deep inside of her and grinding my pelvis against her.

"Ohh! Damn!" she explained as I bottomed out inside her.

Keeping my pole inside her wet pussy, I lowered her leg to the bed, laying her completely on her belly. I then shifted my body again, now straddling both of her legs and keeping most of my cock inside her.

Riding high on Teri's back, I slid my shaft all the way in, rubbing my pubes against her ass. Her loud moans were almost drowned out by a thunderclap as she slapped her hands down on the mattress and grasped the sheets.

I then reached down and grabbed on to her ass cheeks and gently but firmly pulled up on them towards her lower back. Teri told me once when I did that she loved the way it increased my contact with her clit, so I started sliding in and out of her, making sure I made plenty of slick friction with the top wall of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh yyeeeaaaaahhhhh!" she moaned into the bed. Hearing that, I started fucking her a little faster, keeping a firm grip on her cheeks. It wasn't long before I heard the familiar sounds of her orgasm barreling towards her, so I went at her even harder and faster.

"NnnnnggggghhhhhOOOHHHHHHH!" she exclaimed seconds later as a gush of her juices squirted all over me, her upper thighs, and the bed. Her body shook for a few seconds as I thrust my pole all the way inside her, before she collapsed on the bed. She continued moaning and I could still feel her pussy walls trying to milk my cock.