Second Chances Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

"Jerry, why don't we take a shower and ..."

"Why don't I take you on the counter top now? We can take a shower when we're finished." He grabbed me tighter then slipped one of his hands into the back of my gym shorts. "Do you remember that you offered something last night" As his hand went from cupping my ass to massaging my rosebud.

"Here? Now? In the kitchen? Don't you think..." was all I got out as he leaned me over the counter top, pulling down my gym shorts and panties. He dropped his shorts and reached over to the olive oil on the counter top. He poured some into an empty plate that was there and coated his fingers.

"Sandy you know I love your ass" and he kissed my neck and massaged my rosebud. "Don't you want your lover to take your ass right here, right now?" He slipped his other hand to my left breast and rolled my nipple. "We can clean each other up in the shower when we're finished." That's when his left hand dropped to my pussy and started on my clit. Front and back door occupied. "I want to fill your ass, I want to take my cock and fingers and make you cum so badly now, here, in the kitchen, any place but right now." He was getting me wet without my consent. I loved it. Keeping it alive is not all roses and thank you. It's sometimes being ravaged by your partner, being treated like a sex goddess, or acting like a whore with your lover.

He inhaled my tongue while pushing his finger slightly into my ass, pumping it slowly. He wanted me, he wanted to use me, abuse me, love me and make me the most satisfied person in the world. And I wanted to show him that this should be part of our life together. I wanted him to use me now.

He stopped, turned me around and set me on the counter top, spreading my legs for him. Looking into my eyes, his face descended onto my pussy with one finger massaging the outside of my ass, pumping in beat with his tongue. He was savoring me, eating me out wonderfully so.

"Oh yes, I love getting head from you Jerry, I so love you giving head to me. Eat this pussy, stroke my ass." He pulled one of my legs over his shoulder, then the other, having my pussy right at his mouth. That's when I felt his finger rub my rosebud a bit harder.

"Oh yes, you're going fuck my ass now, aren't you. Just keep getting me prepared, just keep going slowly lover." His mouth left my pussy and I was expecting to hear something from him. That's when I felt something different, his finger pulled away and his tongue was nibbling by cheeks. Then...I'm getting rimmed. I was getting rimmed, he was tonguing my ass. "Oh yes, that is so delicious. Push that talented tongue of yours in my ass." I moaned on the counter top and pulled his head closer into my ass.

I can't wait until I get to do it to him. "If you love it half as well as I do. Oh, oh, oh yesssss. Lick my ass lover, put that tongue up my ass, keep sticking your tongue into it."

He pulled back with his mouth and two oiled fingers went into my ass slowly. As I relaxed, he started to slowly pump as he started to lick my pussy again. "Keep stretching my hole for your cock, keep fucking my ass with your fingers, oh yes, oh yes."

He pulled his mouth away and said, "You like things up your ass little lady? What do you like me doing to your wonderful ass? Tell me, tell me or I'll stop."

"Don't you dare, don't you stop. I want you to put that cock of yours up my ass. I want you to frig my cunt while you're fucking me. That's what you want to hear lover? Or do you want me to beg for an ass fucking like a cheap whore."

He pulled his face away from my pussy, "I'm not fucking a cheap whore, I'm fucking my lover, my partner."

"But you still want me to beg for it, don't you? Yes lover, I'm not a cheap whore, but I love how you make us both feel so slutty. Fuck my ass, make me come with your cock and your fingers."

At that, he pulled his fingers away from my bottom, replaced by his oiled cock. He slowly used his cock like a dildo, stroking my lips, teasing my clit, almost putting it in me. I groaned. Can this man tease me. Then he touched my rosebud with it. "Yes, slowly put that cock in me. Fuck this ass, fuck your lover," I panted, "then make me come with that cock of yours and those glorious fingers frigging me."

I wasn't on all fours looking away, I was on my back on the kitchen counter looking directly at my love Jerry. I was going to see him while he fucked my ass. I love it, we've never done it this way before.

His fingers doing magic on my clit and his cock at my rosebud, I threw my hands behind me to keep me from sliding.

CRASH.

We knocked the toaster oven to the floor, the glass door shattering. Shards of glass everywhere.

He looked at me in shock, and he must have seen the shock on my face. Then we both started laughing, long and hard. Talk about killing the moment.

"Ok Jerry, you get the broom and I'll get the vacuum and we'll..." And that's when he kicked away his gym shorts on the side and picked me up into his arms. He backing away, he carried me away from the kitchen.

"Aren't we going to clean up the mess? The glass, the toaster, the ..."

"I said that I was going to fuck you right here and right now. Here is now going to be the living room. Right now is right now. Everything else will wait. That other stuff isn't important." That's when he placed me on the couch and got on his knees, spreading my legs. He took off the rest of our clothes.

"Now where were we?" I giggled. He smiled as he leaned over and kissed me while I grabbed for his cock. It wasn't so very hard, but I wasn't worried about that. Three strokes and he was getting real firm. Jerry normally would have been the one to stop everything, clean up the mess, do what had to be done. Be proper and all that. This change was one of the things we were working on. We needed to live for now sometimes, not always putting things off.

My hand was rapidly succeeding in getting him where I needed him, hard. "Well my hunk of love, when do you think you'll have me ready? I'm still waiting for your cock. Hmmm?" Then I purred. He loves it when I purr.

Two of his fingers went back into my rosebud and I exhaled and humped his hand a little. "Yes, that feels so good lover, I want your nice hard cock in my ass." He leaned over and shoved his tongue into my mouth and started pumping my ass harder. Then he slid his thumb into my pussy.

"Ooooohhhhhyyyeeeessss" I started panting through his mouth. "Giving me a double, damn, you know how to make me hot. Fill both of my holes. Get that cock of yours in me now, I can't wait."

He positioned his cock at my ass. As he removed his hand, his cock touched my hole. Then with a little bit of pressure, he began to slowly enter me, slowly. At the same time he started to deliciously frig my clit with his other hand. I was leaking so hard that I got some extra lube. He was scrunching up his face, concentrating on entering me on pleasuring me, not to hurt me. I love this man.

Slowly he slid his cock in as he read my face. "Ok, just a little slower now, just a little slower now." This is the only part I hate. Thank god he doesn't have a monster. I'd never let it get in me there."

As he popped in, I motioned for him to stop. I needed to get used to it. I looked at his face and he was smiling at me with a bit of a mischievous grin. "You love your cock in my ass don't you big fella? Your nice cock in my tight ass."

"I love my cock in your ass and watching you at the same time." That's when I nodded, then humped him a little. He slowly started to pump me.

"Fuck this ass Jerry, nice and slow until I tell you, then you can fuck me hard and pound away. Just let me get ready for you."

"Maybe or maybe not I'll pound away. Your ass is such a good slow fuck." His fingers were on my clit now and I was starting to moan.

"Oh I never knew how great it would be to see you when you fuck my ass, see and feel your hands in my pussy. You're going to make me come soon." I started panting again, he was taking me there again like he always does.

"How do you want to cum lover? Do you want to cum in my ass? Over my tits? Not in my mouth now lover, no condom, no mouth."

He kept up his determination to hold off and I started mine to make him cum.

"You know what's going to happen in the shower? I'm going to kneel at your feet and suck your cock. Suck it good and hard lover. Then you're going to fuck my mouth. You're going to hold my head and jam that cock down my throat. I know you want that, jam it down my throat, deep throat it."

I grabbed his nipples "and I going to swallow your load."

That did it for him and I felt him pulse in my ass. "I'm going to fill that tight ass of yours NOW." He jammed his cock into me as far as he could. I started to cum a second before him.

His hands were a blur on my clit and I felt that first shot in my ass. He pumped me when he came, he frigged my pussy, he put me over the edge. It took minutes for us to come down, and he finally rested on his elbows over me. We both panted as he grabbed a tissue and pulled out. A little bit of clean up, but rest was first.

"That was great Jerry, that was some of the hottest sex we've had yet. Definitely, the hottest in the living room. I was wondering how long you were going to keep going."

"Forever and a day Sandy, we're going to go forever and a day."

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers