Second Chances Ch. 06

Story Info
The next step.
9.2k words
4.52
19.1k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers

We arrived at the casino on Friday at 8 PM, a full 2 hours later than our plans. It took us a while to get out of Portland and get there. Weekend traffic, getting away from work, an accident on the highway. Both Jerry and I had last minute emergency issues to clear at work before we could leave. It all conspired against us, but we finally made it. It's Jerry's birthday this weekend. We've been living together again for about 11 months now, and we both needed to get away from work and be with one another doing fun things.

It's his birthday and my turn to give him a gift. He wanted me to role play a hooker for him at the casino. I'm going to enjoy giving him this present.

After checking in and getting to the room, we opened a bottle of wine to celebrate leaving town and taking time away. Taking this time to unwind is good. We both took a glass and slowly savored it. Planned withdrawal from the 'gottas' of life. Rushing to unwind doesn't make much sense, does it?

Jerry took a shower to get ready for the evening. We were going to have dinner, see the show and walk around the gaming tables for fun. I'll accompany him as 'arm candy'. He'll be a 'high roller' with me as a hot-for-his-body bought-and-paid-for hooker at his side.

We aren't gamblers, but it'll be fun to watch others wager real money. We're geeks, two math majors calculating the odds and then placing imaginary side bets with each other on what will happen next. It's fun for us, with somebody else's money. My follow up in the hotel room afterwards has kept me excited the entire week. My idea, my task, his surprise. This will be rough, I wonder if he'll be able to walk normal by Sunday morning. Will I be able to walk normal by Sunday morning?

Jerry finished his shower first and then sat down, nervously waiting for me. "Jerry, why don't you go down and I'll meet you somewhere downstairs. I'll keep looking till I'll find you. Be by the bar by the dealer's tables in 30 minutes. I want to take my shower and get ready."

"I'm so looking forward to another drink, so I'll await your... your... arrival?" He kissed me while patting my left hip and headed on out.

This gave me time to get my costume on for his birthday, a hooker to pick him up. Ever since our first role play in Beechwood at the Pub as Adam and Eve, it's been a fun thing to do. Tonight for his birthday present, we agreed I was going to be a semi-high class hooker. I also have a little present for him when he gets back here.

Since I had no idea what hookers really look like, I did some research. The net is a great place to 'pick up' the information I needed. I found out that those women and some men working these small casinos tended to be from their early 20's to early 60's. There's an older crowd working here too. For the mid-20's working girls, its short skirts, cleavage but not that trashy looking. It's more about them approaching potential customers. I was dressed to knock Jerry out of the house with a short skirt and my dark purple 4 inch heels. I have no idea why men don't go nuts over shoes, especially shoes like this. These are beautiful. And make my ass sway. They perfectly matched my lipstick and eyeliner. After my shower, perfume in my cleavage finished me off and it was time to pick up my trick, Jerry.

Going down on the elevator, I got some very direct looks from some of the men. The ones that didn't have a girlfriend or a wife at their side. The others with someone, I got quick sideways glance. Most of the women weren't thrilled so I guess that I was slutty enough.

From the main lobby I walked around the slots since it's on the way to the bar. I walked with no other purpose but to look at all the people. As a hooker, I had to act the part, eyeing the gents and their ladies too. I occasionally got some direct eye contact from men, and twice from women, with a smile. I never realized this was a place to prowl. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

Finally I saw Jerry sitting at the bar. He probably was drinking his favorite, Knob Creek, and looked out over the tables nearby. The dealers were animated and they were doing their best to keep the excitement up.

I quietly walked over to him and finally caught his eye. "Is this chair taken? You don't appear to have anyone with you tonight, hon." My hand touched his hand while I made strong eye contact with him. He pulled the bar stool out and motioned for me to sit down. I squeezed between him and the open stool, making sure I rubbed my body against his and against his hand especially. I sat down in a way to show him my legs and give him a sideways view into my cleavage as I leaned over slightly.

"My my you're a pretty woman. That's a stunning dress you have on. That design is exquisite. I can see that's its custom made, it fits you so well."

"Oh, this old thing." I preened for him, swaying my tits toward him and getting the response I wanted. "It is a bit of a pain to put on." I paused, "But it comes off real easy." I looked at the effect of my words. I could see the starting of a tent in his pants. "Want to buy this woman a drink? We could get to know one another better that way."

Turning to the bartender Jerry says, "Would you give this woman a .." And he looked at me, "I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you what you'd like. You look like a vodka gimlet type of person. Am I right?"

"You are very close, so very close, but I prefer gin with my lime."

"Bartender, a gin gimlet for Ms?" and he looks at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Roxy. And you are?"

"John. Do you come to this casino very often?. It appears to be a pretty busy place."

"Oh, I'm here every so often. I don't remember seeing you around."

"Just passing through. I'm going down to LA to the garment district. There's a couple of designers that I need to negotiate with. I'm a buyer for ... well, that I shouldn't say. Let's just say that parades are our thing at Christmas and Thanksgiving."

"So you do a lot of travelling, do you? Does it ever get lonely?" with that I placed my hand on his right knee and started to trace the inside of his thigh. I saw him squirm a little, and I was fully enjoying it. He was too.

"Well, it does get lonely on the road."

"You look like you could use some companionship for the evening?"

"You are a very enticing woman."

"You are a very nice man" I looked down directly at his crotch, it grew in front of my eyes. "And it appears that you are packing something big down there." I moved my hand directly to his crotch and started lightly fingering his hard on.

"But unfortunately, I don't come cheap. I can take care of this problem for you, and it won't cost that much. But I do a lot more than just plain vanilla hon." I'm teasing his cock now. "What do you think?" With that, I leaned over and kissed him, accepting his tongue in my mouth and putting his right hand on my breast.

"How much for the evening Roxy?"

"For the hour, it'll be $300, but we can decide if you want my company a bit longer."

Suddenly I felt a rough hand on my shoulder, "We'd like you two to accompany us, NOW." There's a pair of burly suited men with casino IDs talking to us. The second one had Jerry's right arm pinned behind his back in a painful looking hold. Jerry's speechless. We're both shocked.

Jerry's trying to be calm, and he's barely holding it together. "Wait I can explain. We live together, we're playing. It's not what you think. I can prove it."

"Right buddy, I've heard that one before." Looking at his ring finger and seeing nothing there, not even a ring 'ghost'. "Does your girlfriend know you pick up hookers?"

"NO, I mean yes, I mean, I mean, this is my girlfriend, I'm not married. I mean we're not married. I mean neither of us are married." Jerry's really frightened now, and I'm starting to shake. I look around and I see that we're surrounded by on-lookers. I've never felt so exposed in my life. I know that we can get them to understand, but ...

Jerry popped up again. "Look in my top pocket, I have our check book in there. It has both our names on the checking account, same address." He pauses, "I think I have both our driver's licenses in there too." Suddenly his face changes to fear, "Oh no, those are back in the hotel room."

The first guard looked at me, "I guess she didn't have any extra space to hold anything more." I know I turned beet red if that was any more possible.

The first security guard looked at the second who shrugged a yes. The second then reached into Jerry's blazer from behind and pulled out the check book. Opening it up, the second one looked at me, "Quick, spell the names and address."

"Top name is Zygmunt Jerzy. I'll go slowly on the spelling of the last name. P R Z Y J A C..." He cut me off. I can spell the whole 13 letters.

"What's the second name?"

"That's mine. Sandra G R A Z I A N I"

"OK lady, What town and what apartment number and zip."

"Portland, Oregon and 23C the zip code is.."

By this time, Jerry's arm has been released. He's moving it slowly, it must have hurt.

The first guard cuts me off. "If he's been buying her, and paying with checks, she could have remembered it. This doesn't mean anything, Let's take 'em in."

Jerry excitedly starts talking again, "Wait, there's another thing I can prove we're together." He turns toward the first guard who nods at him. He fumbled getting something from his coat pocket. He's worried, I hear it in his voice. "It's right here, it's gotta be right here." He's physically shaking from worry. There is real desperation in his voice. He searches one pocket, than another, than another, getting more frantic as he runs out of pockets. He starts checking pockets he had just checked, and the first security guard was shaking his head no, but does nothing more. Jerry's getting more frantic as he checks every pocket again. He's not finding what he wants.

The first guard says, "Times up, let's take them in." Now I'm starting to shake. Then in a flash, Jerry spun around and got on his knee. He looked up at me with the calmest look on his face. He slowly opened a small jewelry box with a ring in it.

"Sandy, would you marry me? Would you be my wife?"

He set me up, that bastard set me up, that wonderful dear bastard set me up in public. I know I've got a shocked look on my face. I see that Jerry's not worried now. He's griming ear to ear. There's so much happiness on his face. AND WE'RE NOT GETTING ARRESTED.

The two guards are grinning ear to ear. The crowds all around us have gotten closer and are all quiet. There on his knee is Jerry, looking hopeful with a platinum engagement ring with a sparklely rock. It could have been a cracker-jack ring, it would have been just as wonderful.

I have to have some payback now. I made my face and voice angry. "You bastard." I pause for effect and see a bit of worry came to his face. "I'm not taking your name." He looks confused, "YES I'll marry you, but I'm ..."

The crowd started clapping as Jerry stood up and we kissed and hugged for what seemed like hours. The two guards slapped Jerry on his back and they both hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, wishing us the best before they left.

The bartender was pouring a round of champagne for everyone present and a waiter was passing it around. I looked around and I started to see some familiar faces from each of our works, including Tim and his wife Mary Jane.

We are all celebrating and my co-workers looked at the engagement ring and we talked and laughed. He got everybody to get in on it. So far away from family, we started a new extended family here together. There are some other of our new friends that have joined us. Jerry's friends from work toasted him and us for the next 10 minutes.

Jerry and I spent the next two hours visiting with our friends that came to see Jerry proposing to me. I can figure out how he did it, but contacting all these people and get them to the casino on a Friday evening? It's a 30 to 45 minute drive. I'm sure some will be spending the night.

I've been here for about a year and a half and Jerry's moved here 11 months ago. For the previous 3 months, he was here every three weeks. It's been a hell of a year for us.

I like jewelry and Jerry's got great taste. This wasn't an off the shelf ring. My women friends kept asking me to look at it then give their husbands or boyfriends a playful jab and a 'You could do something like this.' kind of look. One of them even said something about the Jared commercial. Their partners kept asking him where he got it and all he said was an artist in Cleveland. He hasn't lived in Cleveland for 11 months now and I don't think he went back for it.

For those two hours we ended up being together for a bit, then breaking apart to be with friends, and then we'd get back together again. At a certain point, I whispered to Jerry, "I hope you don't mind that I'm not going to be the hooker out here, that's more for our private enjoyment. Right?"

He whispered back, "I just needed us to be doing something wrong so the casino Security would have a reason to arrest us. Don't worry, and don't role play. This evening is for us and our friends. We'll have more to talk about after the evening is over."

"By the way Jerry, I still have a little present for you back at the room after the evening is over. Your birthday gift wasn't only going to be a hooker for the evening." He smiled and kissed me, and patted my right hip, followed by a light slap.

At a certain point, I excused myself from some friends from work and headed to the ladies room. As I rounded the corner, I saw that Tim's wife Mary Jane followed me. I slipped into a stall and took care of things then went to wash my hands. She was waiting for me. There wasn't going to be a chance that Tim would be here, and I was a little bit concerned. Her face showed some stress, but not anger.

She started out "Is it possible to speak with you privately? I didn't want to ambush you, but this was the only private place I could approach you."

I looked around and saw that we were alone, so I nodded for her to continue.

"You've been a friend of Tim's for the past 18 months. To be honest with you. He and I have been having problems in our marriage longer than that." She looked down, then back at me. "Are you ok talking with me?" I nodded yes again, but this time, I put my hand on hers. I knew what was going to come and I wanted her to know that it was OK to speak. I could see the well of feelings behind her face.

"As I said, we've been having problems. When you showed up, he became even more distant. I thought that you made a bad situation worse. Then about that a year ago, something changed. I'd been pushing for counseling and for the first time, he agreed.

"He never told me many of the details on your relationship...if he was unfaithful or whatever." I shook my head no, but she raised her hand to stop me from saying more. However, there was a new look of relief on her face as she continued. "What I do understand is that he was emotionally intimate with you, and then something changed about a year ago. Whatever happened, he decided to become emotionally invested in our marriage again."

"Mary Jane, I saw that a couple of months ago, pictures of you and your kids appeared on his desk. I never said anything about it to him directly, but I was real happy. You are right, he wasn't invested in your marriage.

"One day after work, I was going to have Tim and Jerry meet. Jerry was arriving from the Cleveland that Friday. When Tim found out Jerry would be there in minutes, he bolted. Jerry was observing us sit there and talk for 15 minutes before Tim left. Jerry told me what was going on. I was being slowly seduced. Same thing happened to Jerry but he ended up choosing to be unfaithful. It took him crossing the county and being honest with me and a bunch more things to rebuild the trust.

"When I realized the position that Tim was putting me into, Jerry figured out how to change the dynamics of the relationship. Remember, I was still going to have to work with him. We both wanted to remain employed. Tim's still my friend, at arm's length. No one-on-one after work with him. But I quietly shifted his focus back to you and the kids, never me again. I know what it is like to be the one left behind. I could never do that to anyone.

"I am not emotionally intimate with him, but I have heard some of the things he's been dealing with. All I can say is that I let him talk and direct him back to you. I hope that you're not threatened by this. When your pictures showed up on his desk, I felt that both of you were in a better place."

At this point, someone came into the bathroom and I immediately switched into talking about the ring and the pendants that Jerry gave me. After she left, I continued. "Does any of this help? Am I out of line? What do you think? Please tell me. I've been honest with you, I hope that ..."

"Thank you, thanks for being honest with me. In our counseling sessions, Jerry's told me about some these things, and what you've said agrees with what he said. That a relief on two levels for me. What he's said to me and his honesty after years of withdrawal, and honesty from you. A year ago I hated you. Today, you're wonderful." At that she reached over and hugged me, and I hugged her back. We talked for a couple more minutes then rejoined the crowd. I gave her my number in case she ever needed to call, and I received hers too.

About half the crowd left by 11 and another batch left at midnight. Groups would join together for something and then break apart to do something else or spend time with only their partners. There was dinner, some of them gambled and some of us saw the show. I was holding Jerry's hand half the night, looking at the ring, looking at him. He's been keeping it interesting all right.

While sitting waiting for the show to start, I had time to really study the ring. It was definitely by the same artist that created my pendants. He lived in Cleveland. Jerry's not lived there for months. When did he buy this? Is this why he 'borrowed' my mother's ring from me so many months ago? For the size? Because he knew that it fit me?

After midnight I pulled Jerry on the side and asked if we could retire for the night. It's been busy and the week was long. He held me closely and we headed toward the elevators. The elevator door was closing when Tim and his wife Mary Jane walked on. They were looking pretty worn too. Over the course of the evening, Jerry and I spent a little bit of time with that couple.

Mary Jane greeted us and asked me if it was a total surprise. "It was and it wasn't at the same time. We've been back together for over a year and we had to work things out. I'm glad he chased after me and we gave it another go. It's been rough, but it's all been worth it. I know that we're stronger than before."

Mary Jane smiled and said, "I know what you mean about it being rough. Being married takes real effort." She was holding on to Tim's hand, while his other arm reached around her waist in an embrace. It was not an embrace for show. I only saw it because of the mirrors in the elevator. It was an embrace of connectedness.

"It was nice that Jerry invited all of us out here. We got my sister to baby sit the kids and we get a weekend away. Tomorrow we go to the coast to a boutique hotel, all inclusive. The chief's got great reviews and the room has a private outdoor hot tub and patio overlooking the ocean. We haven't gotten away without the kids in years."

The elevator stopped and they bade us good luck and good night. As the door closed, Jerry whistled quietly.

"WHAT, you're going to be a married man and you're whistling at a married woman?"

He looked at me and laughed. "You didn't see it. In the mirror I saw as they were walking away, he grabbed her ass. She immediately turned around and started pulling down his zipper. The door was half way closed when I saw her hand was massaging him in his pants in the hallway while they were lip locked. Both of his hands were groping her ass too."

wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers