Second Chances Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

"Yep," he said with a laugh. "It's bound to be one or the other." Aidan bent down and put his face on her belly. "Here, let me ask. Hello in there. Are you a boy or a girl?"

Naomi laughed with delight, stroking Aidan's hair. "You're so wonderfully silly." Her smile faded, and her eyes were full of devotion as they locked with his. "I love you, Aidan. I love you more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone."

Aidan leaned over her, kissing her gently and sweetly on her lips. "I love you too, Naomi. Even if you weren't going to be the mother of my child, I would love you just as much until my dying breath."

Their gazes locked in sweet commitment. They knew that the child in her belly would strengthen the bond between them even more. Aidan kissed her forehead and rose from the bed, donning his breeches.

"Where are you going?" Naomi asked.

"I'm going to get you some tea and toast to settle your stomach."

"Thank you, Aidan." She grinned up at him. "Then, if I'm feeling better, can we go buy those bonnets you mentioned?"

Aidan chuckled as he buttoned his shirt. He bent over to give her one more kiss before he left the room. "Anything for the mother of my child."

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers
12